• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Trade Pt. 02: Nursing an Idea

The Trade Pt. 02: Nursing an Idea

Sam finally called me back. It took about two weeks, and I imagine fear was the cause. I was sipping at a glass of scotch, relaxing from work. My day job I should say, Sam and others like him were my real work. I let the phone ring, almost to the point of going to my voicemail, then I answered.

"Sam," I greeted, "it's good to hear from you, are you enjoying your outfit?" I heard through the silence on the other end. He wasn't sure what to say, that trepidation of doing the forbidden had his tongue. So, I decided to continue for him, "If you would be interested, we could meet again."

"Yes..." Sam managed, "I... I would like that." His voice was quivering, and I imagined what those lips must look like as he spoke. Their pink flesh trembling as Samantha betrayed Sam.

"Very well, are you wanting to be trained? Or is this more of a social visit?" I asked, anticipating that Sam would fight the urge to submit. I was wrong.

"I want you to make me into a slut," Samantha whispered. I was impressed, Samantha was stronger than Sam, breaking his will. Although in Sam's defense, he held out for two weeks. Regardless I wasted no time in setting up a date and time for Sam to come over. I settled for the next evening at around 7:00 p.m.

"I'll see you then," I said with finality as I ended the call. I dialed Liz immediately after, she answered much more quickly than I had for Sam.

"Hey, handsome," her husky voice purred, "I'm at work, can I call you back?" Liz wasn't at work, her alter ego was, but I had no need to speak to Liz for more than a few seconds.

"I'll be quick," I said, keeping my voice all business, "Sam is coming over tomorrow at seven. Can you be there to assist?"

"Of course, see you then." She replied, hanging up and leaving me to my own devices. I reclined, letting the warmth of the scotch work its magic on my senses. I was carried off to one of my earliest encounters with Liz.

We had met two more times on campus, both ending similarly to the initial encounter. Sneaking into secluded areas, receiving wonderful oral, but Liz wanted to have me all to herself this time, to take her time. So, she invited me to her place.

Liz lived in a studio apartment, downtown. It wasn't super ritzy but it was by no means a dump. When I knocked on the door, I was greeted by a breathtaking sight. Liz was made up like a nurse, her slight frame wrapped in the white outfit. Her legs were encased in white, knee high socks with a pair of red heels. The skirt of her outfit was short enough to show just a sliver of red lace panties. Despite being flat chested, Liz had the blouse unbuttoned down to the red lace bra, which like her panties, crested over the material just enough to tantalize.

A smile broke, parting the ruby lips of her face. Her smoky eyes and dark hair were done in the style of the 1940's. She was stunning and she knew it too, she had to pull me into her apartment. As soon as the door was closed, she latched it and asked me to sit on the couch.

I obliged, happy to rest my now bloodless legs. She sat across from me, her legs crossed but my eyes caught the red line of her panties and a millimeter of her ass. The rest of her petite rump was hidden in the cushion of the leather chair in which she sat.

"You like, baby?" She asked coyly. It was a rhetorical question, my cock was protruding from my jeans, threatening to bust the denim, or at the very least stain the material with a glob of pre cum. My eyes were bulging from my head, I hadn't spoken and my heart was pounding. Yes, I liked it.

"Yeah, you're gorgeous." I said, it was more timid than I had intended, which made her laugh.

"A thought dawned on me today," Liz began. Playfully she extended one leg, pointing her heeled foot at me, "you have yet to see my clitty, let alone play with it." Liz brought her foot down on the floor with a click, and opened her knees a tad. It was more than enough to expose the crimson wedge that was hidden beneath that skirt.

I knew that I hadn't reciprocated Liz's lusty ministrations yet. This wasn't intentional, typically our secret encounters ended as quickly as they began, and in hindsight I know that Liz had been waiting for this particular moment to show me her goods...and good they were.

Liz bit at her lip, sucking on the ruby flesh, her eyes never left mine. Her stare filled me with the lust that she was already feeling, and a quick flash of her piercing orbs directed my gaze down. She wanted me to watch this next part. I did. I watched and absorbed every microsecond of it.

Liz spread her legs as far apart as the chair allowed. She then plunged her fingers into her panties and pulled on them, it was agonizing. I watched as the pale, flesh was exposed, little by little. One, solitary strip of closely trimmed, black hair guided my sight down, down, down. Then... she closed her legs.

I nearly screamed, I wanted to see it so badly. Never had I pained to see something so much, but her legs didn't close to tease me, that was just an added benefit. She closed them only so that she could slide her panties off the rest of the way. So I watched, as an appetizer, as the red lace slid down alabaster flesh, past white socks and over her heels. With satisfying finality the lay in a crumple on the varnished hard wood.

Her legs parted once more, and for the first time I saw her "clitty." Aside from the strip of hair, she was completely smooth. A hot pink ring was wrapped around her half flaccid girl-stick. It rested on a set of swollen orbs. They looked full to the point of bursting and I had the strangest craving; I wanted to taste her juices.

To nibble on the fruit of a woman was something that I had taken part in with great joy. This was uncharted territory for me, my eyes told me that I was staring at a cock and balls. Man parts, filled with semen. My brain told me that Liz was a man, and that if stripped nude and free of lipstick and foundation, eyeliner and mascara that I would know that. My lust told me something else. It told me that Liz was a beautiful creature of femininity with slender, appealing features. Liz was drop dead sexy in a nurses outfit and as of now, she had a challenge for me; a "clitty" that needed to be assuaged of its needs. It was just us, her and I, and I wanted to lick and kiss and suckle on her fruits, the same as if Liz had a pussy. So I fought off the strangeness of it and listened to my wanton desires.

"Watch." She breathed. Her fingers wrapped around her shaft and pumped. The soft meat extending with each tug of her hand. I witnessed her swelling, hardening member with relish. A soft moan escaped her lips, then a giggle. "Do you want a taste, baby?"

I nodded absently. She obliged me by standing, her erect cock pointed straight at me and she brought it to me, walking with a playful strut that made it bounce with every step. When it was close enough to my face, I inspected it. Her cock was slender and curved, it was beautiful. Her tip was red, twitching to be touched. I would get that in a minute, I thought at the time, first I wanted to sample those swollen berries.

I took hold of her thighs and brought my mouth to Liz's sack. I washed each of her sweet tasting balls with my tongue, savoring their flavor and scent. I swept my tongue up to the base of her shaft and traced the veins up to the glistening tip, slickened with her arousal. I brought my mouth over her head and closed my lips over it.

She moaned loudly and for the slightest of moments there was two voices within Liz. Her hand clasped the back of my neck, and her nails raked playfully along my skin.

"Suck on that clitty," hissed Liz, "make mama cum." A fresh bead of juice oozed from her slit as she spoke. I tongued it greedily, before plunging down on her clitty. I had never done this before, and thinking of it as a five inch long clit as opposed to a cock seemed to help ease me into the action. It took some getting used to, especially to accommodate for the shape of her shaft. But I worked it, trying to replicate the same sensations that Liz had provided me with in these past few weeks.

She enjoyed it thoroughly, growling and moaning as I went. My thumb found the flesh of her sack and I kneaded her aching balls in my fingers. He legs parted farther and she had begun to thrust into my mouth with shallow jerks. Having been in her position, I knew I was getting her close to the finish line.

Within seconds she screamed, and my mouth was filled with the barrage of cum that I had worked from her sack. I felt her body drain itself of the stored up juice, her honey was citrusy, not salty or bitter at all. I enjoyed holding it in my mouth while Liz finished emptying the last bit of it into me. When at last she pulled her clitty from my lips, I stood and kissed her.

My open mouth locked onto hers and my tongue pushed her sweetness into Liz's mouth, where her tongue felt the hot, sticky fluid coat it. She purred and pushed back at it with her tongue. We kissed, our bodies pressed against each other, while we shared the load she had given me between us. Each time she passed her lust back into my mouth, I swallowed a bit, and she did the same when I pushed it back.

Once we had consumed her honey, she stepped back and sank onto the couch. She laid on her back and lifted her legs into the air, spreading them. Her clitty rested on her stomach now, leaking the leftover cum onto her trimmed bush and skin. "Fuck me, baby," she demanded.

I had never removed my pants so quickly in my life. In an instant I was on top of her, my cock lubed by the copious amounts of precum I had made while sucking on Liz. With her legs on my shoulders I pressed on the pink bud of her hole.

Her mouth opened with a sudden intake of breath. Wide eyes signaled her pleasure in being mounted. My cock slid into her, feeling the engulfing warmth of her tunnel. I pressed into her fully until my balls rested against her ass, her legs trembled on my shoulders when I gyrated against her pelvis. I slid all the way back out, so that my head was the only thing left clamped inside of her.

She was biting her lip so hard, that I was worried she may break the skin. She nodded at me, and with a smirk I plunged into her hole once more. I worked her channel with my cock, in smooth, deep thrusts. At the apex of my thrusts I could feel Liz grip my rod with her sphincter. Her moans had grown into screams once more. Her clitty was rock hard again with a pool of fluid dribbling continuously onto her skin. I could feel the swollen firmness of her "g-spot" against my cock head.

Without thinking, I reached for her clit and squeezed her head. I coaxed out another plume of syrup and scooping it up into my fingers, I fed it to Liz. She sucked on my fingers, hungrily.

Staring down at Liz, her smoky eyes half closed while she suckled on my fingers, her petite frame bouncing from the pounding that I gave her. It was heavenly, seeing the ecstasy on the face of this beautiful, slutty nurse. Her clit slapping against her creamy skin, leaving tendrils of sticky juice behind. Her pink hole swallowing my cock to the hilt as I ravaged it. Those slender legs wrapped around my shoulders... I lost it.

With a grunt a nestled my dick into her and shot my load. This time she gyrated against it, moaning into my fingers. Her asshole clamped against the base of my cock and she accepted my spurting ropes until I had nothing left to give her.

"That's a lot of fucking cum," she panted, "I can feel it inside me, baby, thank you." Liz pulled my head down until our lips locked in another passionate embrace. She pushed my spent rod from her body with a plop. "I have a proposition for you," she asked, breaking the kiss, "will you be my partner?"

The answer was yes. I stared at the empty glass of scotch before me, as the memory faded from my mind. I thought she meant something else at the time, but she meant business partner. Liz and spent the next few hours planning out our venture, wrapped in our embrace.

Liz was a paradox, she always crumbled to my will, my dominance. I brought out the whore in her, in every fashion. I was the only one that could. So what was her proposition? I smiled as I recited the plan in my brain; Together we would transform boys, like Liz had once been, into sluts. Liz spent the next few months teaching me everything she could.

In the end, Liz tailored each candidate into their truest form. She could teach boys how to walk, talk, and do make up like a girl. I taught obedience, trained them how to suck and fuck. Liz enjoyed that part too, though. At the end, we would pair each sissy to a master, and the cycle would begin again. Tomorrow would begin the training of Sam.

Liz would strip away the layers of boy until only Samantha remained. When it was time, I would show Samantha how to please a man until she was ready, then we would give her away. I couldn't wait to begin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Trade Pt. 02: Nursing an Idea

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds