• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Halloween Party

The Halloween Party

12

Story includes, SPH, Cock Comparison, femdom, foot fetishism. If you are uncomfortable, turn around.

*****

I had overheard my friends talking about Halloween, being our first after turning 21 we were all pretty stoked. Saying we were gonna hit up bars, pickup scantily clad women, etc. We eventually settled down and were trying to plan out the night at my friend's house. At this age in college, we all still lived at home due to being broke. Who can afford it right? Not like we minded being at his house, his little sister, Mary, had just turned 18 she was hot, thin tall athletic build blonde, button nose, pert C cup breasts, flat tummy, round perky butt from her squats, long toned legs to a set of cute little feet, although she barely was barefoot. When she was, they were always well manicured. I had always kinda checked her out when she had gotten into high school, although secretly getting the glimpse in her bikini that summer. And his Mother. His mother, Heather, was a little shorter than Mary, but we could tell where Mary got all of her features. She was a little thicker from having kids, but her stomach was still toned, her breasts were a large DD cup, while having sagged just barely over the years, she was about 35. Her butt was a little more round, a lot thicker, she also tried to work out to keep up with the kids, her thighs were thick, her calves toned and her feet were always presented with a classy polish and in heels or sandals. She cared a lot on how she looked.

Hanging in the living room we heard the bedroom door crack and Heather say. "I heard you boys talking about Halloween! I'm so excited for tonight's party!" His family always had a large party at their house. She beautifully flowed into the room prominently displaying her costume.

She was dressed in one of those slutty Devil costumes. Her breast were pushed snug in a fuzzy red bra, her stomach was covered by what looked like shiny black latex which flowed down similar to a one piece bathing suit with a tail. Her legs were covered in fishnet that flowed down and wrapped loosely around her feet and toes. Some of her painted piggies stuck out wiggling on the carpet.

"Well, what do you boys think?!" She excitedly asked, I could tell I was not the only one who's mouth was ajar. My friend was even gawking at his own mother.

"Uhm... Mom, do you need to wear that?" Colby asked nervously.

"Well, what does Kyle think?" She asked me.

"Uhm... uhm..." trying to think of how to say it.

"Oh just say it hun!" She assured me she wouldn't be upset.

"Well..." my dick is pressed against my pants. "You... look... amazing..." my heart pounded.

Colby shook his head at me.

"Aren't you sweet!" She said hugging me, I'm turning trying to not let it be known that I have a stiffy, I'm sure she can tell by how she smirks at me.

His sister enters, wearing an equally skimpy Angel costume. Similar to those you see in the Victoria Secret Fashion shows, but way sluttier, maybe because it was her.

"What about me?" Mary asked curiously.

"You look like a little sexy angel honey!" Her mom says, I must be drooling because Mary looks at me and giggles.

"Looks like you aren't the only one who thinks so." They both laugh.

"Well boys, we have a few hours until the party, get dressed!" Heather exclaims, and we're off to changing.

It doesn't take long for the party to hit full swing. Among the Devil and Angel, there were a few school girls, bumble bees, that one random guy who dresses like Santa, and various guys who were drug here and didn't really dress up.

I had made sure no one had seen my costume, I wanted it to be a surprise. I had a mask on so I could try and hit on a few girls, mostly Heather and Mary.

The party went on, a lot of guests had come and go, Colby's dad had drank so much he passed out on the floor. Mary had hooked up with some guy and they were making out on the couch, a couple was arguing because the husband had gotten a little more drunk than planned, and she was not happy. Inevitably, she calls a cab and they are still arguing as they board.

Colby and our other friends had left to the bars, I decided to stay back for "personal reasons". Heather was a little tipsy trying to move her husband to the bedroom to get him on the bed.

"Hey Kyle, can you give me a hand?" she asks me.

"Sure, let me just set this down." Setting down a drink, and this point, I was trying not to ogle as Heather jiggled trying to pick up her lug of a husband. We finally get the guy up and drag him, she is on the left, I am on the right. Getting him in the bedroom, we try and throw him on the bed. This causes his hand to pull down her left cup reveling her gorgeous breast. I had never seen her full breast, she had a cute quarter sized areola she embarrassingly caught herself popping out.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry." She exclaimed.

My blood started flowing, I was wearing what was virtually black leggings with my costume, she noticed my twitching member. I had no words.

"Oh my! Is that what I think it is Kyle?" she said reaching out to me. She was speechless. "Wow, is that it? It's hard and still fits in the palm of my hand!" She said. Us still being in the room in front of her passed out drunk husband.

"Wait.. Your husband is in here!" I tried to be quiet.

"Oh he won't know, not like he'll care, he doesn't have time for me." She looked at me "Now, let's see if my thoughts are correct!" She's noticeably excited, I'm shaking. She reaches to my sides, her warm hands are between them and the fabric. Wraps her fingers on the waist band and gently pulls down.

Her face is level with my penis as it springs out excitedly.

"Oh. My. God. Mary! You have to see this! Kyle has something to show you!" she yells excitedly.

"Mom, come out here, I'm busy." Mary yells back.

Heather is looking up at me, smiling. I'm sweating bullets. "Let's go show her your little friend, baby."

Still harder than ever, she wraps her hand on my shaft, my head barely poked out of her hand. "Wow. My whole hand almost covers it!" She says giggling. Pulling me out to the living room by my cock, where things were noticeably heating up as Mary had her tongue in this guy's mouth, and her hand trying to go down his pants.

"Mary, stop what you're doing and look at this!" Heather exclaims. "Are you ready?" She's still smiling.

Mary notices that I'm pantless and what her mother's hand was wrapped around.

"Uhm, Mom, what are you doing? Why is your breast out and Kyle's pants off?" She says concerned.

"Not exactly what you think, but, what happened, oh my god, you gotta see!" Heather is still excited.

I'm mute, there is nothing for me to say. The random guy is sitting there, curious faced scratching his head, he hasn't said anything either.

"Alright, three, two, one" Heather counts down releasing my penis to the open air. Springing about, I can't control myself at this point, leaking a little bit of clear precum.

The room is silent.

Mary's face cracks, the guy's eyes widen, Heather is trying not to laugh and fails.

The room fills with laughter.

"Oh my god, is that even a penis?" Mary questions. "Let's measure it! No, better, let's compare the two!" Mary says as Heather searches for a ruler.

The guy she was making out with shrugs and stands up. He's maybe a foot taller than me. His expression is blank as Mary smirks, rubbing the front of pants.

"Be prepared to feel like a little bitch." Mary says outlining his growing member.

"I've seen you, checking me out by the pool, trying to hide erections in front of my mom when she wears low-cut shirts. You're not as sly as you think you are." She continues eyeing my flexing member. "Besides, if you were a real man, you would just tuck it, you wouldn't have to keep 'adjusting' yourself in front of us." I'm leaking more and more precum. "Awe! Wook at the wittle baby pee pee, it's crying!" her and the guy were both snickering.

I was more and more nervous. Concerned for when Heather found her ruler.

A few minutes later from the kitchen we hear Heather exclaim.

"I finally found it! I hope they're both hard and ready!"

She brings in one of those flexible plastic rubber rulers.

"Don't worry mom, Kyle is, and so is my guy." She still hadn't revealed his cock, but was still rubbing it through the jeans. No one had touched me, no one had to, I was still hard as a rock.

"Okay, Ready!" Heather said, both of her breasts were freed from her bra and she was bouncing around as she got to her knees between us.

"Wow honey, you're leaking a lot!" She says catching my precum with her finger, then licking it off.

"At least you taste good." I took it for what little of a compliment as I could get at this point.

"Alright Mary, it's your turn. Let him out! He looks like he could use it baby."

Mary looks me in the eyes, she knows what's about to happen.

"You ready? In a second you're about to be made into a bitch." She says evil.

Heather bites her lip. "Come on! I can see it, this is making me crazy wet!" She says excitedly.

Mary and I never break eye contact.

"Here we go." Is all Mary says her hand breaks his button, then I hear the zipper go down. Her hands are now on his hips. Still making eye contact. "Ready?"

"Come on! My pussy can't take it!" Heather whines.

"Let's go." Mary calmly says pulling down his pants and boxers.

*SWOOSH* *FWAP*

His penis comes flying out, making enough of a gust I could feel it on my bare cock, hitting Heather in the face. His length is mere inches from touching my own.

"Damn! You were hiding that in there? Are you part horse son!?" Heather says rubbing her face. She's so turned on she gives him a kiss. "I see I raised my daughter right, he's hung just like your father!"

"See mom, you had nothing to worry about! I don't go after shrimp dicks." Mary assures her mother.

I'm nervous, my penis still has a mind of it's own still standing proud.

I feel a warm hand wrap my cock. I moan.

"Oh poor baby, we don't want you getting soft." Heather says giving me a gentle tug. Letting go I shoot some precum on the other guys cock head. He laughs.

"Oh no!" Heather says "I better clean you up" licking the clear liquid off him.

"Come on mom! Enough, let's measure them already!" Mary says, unhooking her bra revealing to perfectly round breasts.

Heather nods. "Who first?" They all laugh, like she needed to ask. We all knew who was first.

She looks up at me, smiling, I must look nervous she rubs my thigh her hand close to my erection.

"Don't worry baby, you must have measured yourself before!" She says in a sweet tone. She's right, but, I always thought I was pretty normal.

She raises the ruler, exactly to the side of my erection, firmly placed on my crotch so she gets an accurate reading.

*WOW*

Her and Mary both exclaim, the guy smirks. He knows he's already won.

"Four inches of stiffness." Heather says giggling like a school girl. "He's so proud of himself! Look at him jump! It's like a dog wagging his tail!" Mary says also laughing.

She wraps the ruler around my cock.

"And only two inches around. Awe sorry baby you got short shafted." She could barely finish with out laughing.

"Let's go to the real man mom!" Mary says wincing at me as she tugs his meat making sure he was as big as he could get. He started to leak precum, but unlike mine, his was a little milky, like, it was more substance than mine.

"Mom look! Even his precum is more impressive than Kyle's!" Mary exclaims as she wipes his precum on my short coming. "That's payback for spitting on this perfect meat." She says.

I feel the warm wetness of a tongue clean up the liquid on my shaft, I moan again.

"Oh, it tastes really good too! Better than Kyle's." Heather says making fun of me.

She places the ruler on his crotch, pulling it length wise. His cock head stands proud almost tip to tip of the ruler.

*OH MY GOD!*

They both are now gawking in awe over the measurement.

"Ten...no.." he flexes, more blood runs through. "Eleven inches!" Heather says excited, there's pussy juicy running down her legs.

"What's your girth baby?" She says wrapping the ruler around his cock.

"No. Way." Mary says watching the ruler flex connect the ruler.

"You're five and a half inches around stud." Heather's free hand has disappeared between her legs.

She coos, pleasuring herself to the sight of his manhood. Mary flicks my penis.

"It doesn't even budge!" she laughs.

"Well sweetie, why don't we have some fun!?" Heather says pulling out some lube from under the couch.

"Mom!" Mary exclaims.

"Oh come on sweetie, you know your dad and I still have some fun." Pouring some of the fruity smelling lube on her hand, rubbing them together.

She wraps both her hands on his cock. "Would you look at that! I still don't even cover it all with both hands! Mary, grab the camera! I want to remember this." Mary snaps a pic on her cellphone.

"Same here she says. Mom move over, I want a pic of myself between them!"

They switch places. She's now kneeling between us, smiles, please a thumbs up by him and a thumbs down by me.

*SNAP*

"There you go honey, please don't tell people Kyle is in it, we want him to have some secrets!" She's trying to be nice, but she's trying not to laugh while she says this.

"Oh don't worry mom, I'm sure girls already known." Mary says smartly.

"Now sit down and watch little boy!" She barks.

Heather and the guy are now swapping saliva as she jerks his cock into Mary's mouth. She's moaning and gasping, as the guy is fingering her mother.

"Oh fuck! I almost chocked on just your precum!" Mary exclaims.

"My turn!" Heather says happily getting on her knees, I start jerking off only to be swatted away.

"Don't you dare young man! You'll have to wait!" She says rubbing her pussy juices off her hand on my cock. This causes me to get flinch in pleasure which she sees and smirks.

She winks at me then places her lips on his cock head.

*GULP*

She takes him down her throat with ease.

"OMG MOM!" Mary yells. "How did you do that?!" She asks.

"Oh years of practice babe, your dad isn't exactly short." Heather says .

It's becoming harder and harder to not touch myself thinking this is all I'm gonna get.

After all the oral pleasures they give him, Heather gets up to go find something.

"Now let's have some real fun!" She says pulling out a magnum condom. My heart sinks.

"The packaging is almost as big as your little guy!" She exclaims.

Opening the package handing it to Mary.

She closes my legs, causing my junk to lay onto of my thighs.

She smirks at me, turns around, sits on my lap. Pushing my erection in between her butt cheeks, letting out a soft moan. Her back pressed against my stomach and chest, she spreads her legs as Mary unrolls the condom on his manhood.

We watched, I in awe, Heather's eyes widened as the rubber sleeve thinly covered his monstrous meat.

"Holy fuck that's a cock! I'm not the only one who is excited either." As she joked with me feeling my member flex. I knew I felt her pussy juices leaking all over my balls.

Her head turned. "Are you ready?" She asked.

I was quiet.

"Aw, Mom look at this mess you're making on the poor boy!" Mary joked as I felt her warm tongue on my tense sack. "You'll be lucky at the end of this, if we have the energy." She laughed. When the warm wet feeling left me, I noticed Heather quiver as Mary began licking her labia. Her own mother!

"Alright mom, looks like you're ready for him!" She announced moving out of the way as he stood over us, his cock head had barely entered as Heather moaned in loud pleasure.

"Kyle, make yourself useful and pinch my nipples!" She moaned.

I was nervous as I reached out and rubbed my hands on her soft breasts finding her erect nipples.

I watched as his inches began getting lost in her pussy.

She was reaching orgasm faster and faster, my jaw dropped as her legs shook and let out a loud moan.

*OHHHHHHHH GAAAAWWWWWDDDDDD DAYUM*

Heather cried as he pulled out causing her to gush, squirting on his cock, dribbling on me.

"Wow, my husband isn't even that good! He's never made me do that!" Heather exclaimed.

"OMG MOM!" Mary cried. "Move over, my turn." She said as Heater got up, pointing and giggling at my still hard cock. "Oh poor baby peepee." Heather cooed as she sat next to me and rubbed her sore pussy.

"Oh we're not done yet!" Mary says climbing on top of me, her knees were on the couch, she was facing me in doggy position, placing her hands on my shoulders.

"Don't look so nervous little guy." She winced as she felt his cock poke at her.

*HNNGGGHH* she moans as he rams himself into her pussy with little to no warm up.

"Unghh, oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck that's deep!" Yells Mary as he pounds and pounds away.

She looks me in the eyes.

"I bet you've never heard a woman say that, except when you want off to your little skin flicks. Ha!" She says.

Her lips move on to mine, she locks in, kissing me. I feel her tongue enter my mouth.

My eyes closed and soon she bites my lip as I hear him grunt.

"Oh shit!" Mary Yells as he pulls out.

"Wow! That's a load." Heather exclaims as we all watch his cock flex and jump filling his condom.

He is noticeably exhausted, seeing as how his magnum condom is now almost completely white.

"Let's help you out of here!" Heather says pulling the condom off his manhood.

"Wow that's a heavy load!" Heather passes the condom to her daughter.

"MMMMMM, I can't wait to taste this!" Mary says. "First lets clean you up!"

He's becoming soft, still being larger than my erection. They begin to lick him clean.

When every drop is cleaned, they thank him as he stuffs himself back into his clothes. Nods and leaves. Not even a word.

Mary is still holding the condom, which resembles a waterballoon, her eyes move to my still beating erection.

"Well, what are we gonna to you now?" She smirks.

Heather is now standing in front of me. "Let's see what he can do, come on Kyle, fuck me."

She smirks knowing I can't resist.

I'm speechless as I watch her bend over the couch beside me.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Come here a ravage me!" She can't finish with out laughing.

Nervously I get up, stand behind her. I push in, feeling the warmth and wetness of her wonderful womanhood. Not even able to feel the sides, I start to monition, my crotch is fiercely bumping into her ass making it jiggle.

"Come on! Stop slapping my ass and fuck me!" She laughs looking back seeing that I'm all the way in.

"Oh, right, a real man already made this his territory!" Still laughing, Mary joins in pulling me out and tossing me on the couch.

"Let's see if this real cum will make him grow!" Mary jokes as she turns the condom over pouring the massive amount of semen to drain on my penis.

It's still warm, sticky and feels slimey as it flows on me.

"Well, I'd hate to leave you like this!" Mary says putting her face by my dick. Her mother is on the opposite side.

"Should we clean him up baby?" Heather coos.

"Let's" Mary answers.

I feel a mouth kiss and suck on my balls, I moan. I hear giggles as another mouth joins and starts licking my shaft.

"ughhhh" I moan.

They're still giggling as I feel my head wrapped by a pair of lips.

They move up and down on my cock.

"It doesn't even fill my mouth!" I hear Heather laughing.

I grab at her breast as she pulls her mouth away. "I think he's about to cum!" Heather exclaims.

"Oh poor baby!" Mary jokes putting her mouth back on my sack feeling them tense and shoot a load into her mother's mouth.

"Humph!!" Heather complains. Opening her mouth to show Mary.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Halloween Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds