• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The List

The List

12

When Nicole and I made our "celebrity sex lists", I never thought that either of us would have an opportunity to sleep with one of our select five celebrities. I know many couples that have had the same conversation, "If you were allowed to have sex with any celebrity, which five would you choose?"

The list was mostly made as just a joke to find out which current actor or musician my wife was in to, and then laugh about it afterwards. My list varied from time to time, but usually consisted of some combination of Mila Kunis, Scarlett Johansson, and whichever other actresses were popular at the time.

My wife's on the other hand was always interesting to hear as she could include older celebrities like LL Cool J and Lenny Kravitz, alongside whoever the newest "heartthrob" was. But recently her list always included one mainstay, Joe Manganiello. Nicole first saw him on True Blood as the werewolf, Alcede, that always seemed to be rescuing Sookie while shirtless and sporting a permanent five o'clock shadow. At 6'5" and a body that looks like it had been chiselled out of solid marble, it wasn't hard for me to see why he now topped her list. Hell, if he hit on me I'd probably go for it.

Anyways, Nicole and I recently decided to take a long weekend trip to LA to see a USC football game, hang out on the beach, and generally be tourists in Hollywood. We arrived early on Friday and spent the day walking around Beverly Hills, peeking into the shops on Rodeo Drive, and hoping to catch a glimpse of a celebrity. We both dressed up in some nice clothes to look like we fit in, and allow us to dine in one of the famous restaurants we always heard about on TMZ.

I wore my usual "dressed up white guy" outfit, which consisted of a nice long-sleeve collared shirt and some dark jeans. Nicole on the other hand, took her opportunity to dress up sexier than she usually does. She wore a skin-tight purple mini skirt dress that I made her purchase while on vacation in Europe. Although it never made it out of our closet, Nicole looked fantastic in it. It hugged her curves in all the right places and ended just a few inches below her very toned ass. She combined the dress with a pair of 4" heels, a bevy of jewelry, and very delicately teased hair that fell around her face in loose curls. I noticed more than a few guys (and girls) checking her out during the day, which just made me more proud to be alongside her. I took every opportunity to grab her ass in the stores and pull her close when the sales staff went looking or the streets weren't too busy.

Just watching Nicole's ass throughout the day, especially when she bent down to pick things up, had me in semi-hard state all day. I couldn't wait to get back to our hotel room and get her out of that tormenting dress.

Unfortunately, Nicole was determined that we try to get into one of the latest celebrity hot spots for dinner so there was no chance of going back to the room first. I would have to put my aching desires on hold for a while and wait until after dinner.

We decided to try out luck at the "Library Bar" in the middle of Hollywood, with the hopes of catching a glimpse of Daniel Craig, or any person that we might recognize. Amazingly we got in with no problems, which I assumed was due to Nicole's appearance, and not so much mine.

Being that it was LA, we were able to get some gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan appetizers and tapas which put Nicole into a great mood. We settled into our corner table, ordered a bottle of wine, and munched on our surprisingly delicious finger foods. After people watching for the better part of an hour we were beginning to lose hope of seeing anyone famous. Luckily the food was great, the drinks were flowing, and Nicole was moderately drunk (which doesn't take her long), so I was looking forward to some wild, drunken, hotel sex. Which in my opinion is the best kind of sex.

I was rubbing Nicole's smooth thigh under the table and telling her some mindless story when I noticed her eyes were focussed across the bar and she was sitting much straighter than before.

"Is that?... No, it can't be." Nicole said to herself, as if she was having an internal argument.

"Huh? Who do you see?!!" I replied excitedly, hoping that we finally were gonna see the elusive Hollywood actor or actress.

"Well I'm not sure, but it kinda looks like...No, he's too big..." and Nicole drifted off in her thoughts as she strained to look across the bar.

I decided to turn and look myself in a not too obvious manner, so as not to completely give away that were tourists and not fancy LA folks. And right across the bar, towering over everyone else was the wolfman himself, Alcede...or should I say Joe Manganiello. I couldn't frigging believe it. Of all the bars we go to in LA, there, at the same time as us is the #1 on Nicole's celebrity fuck list.

"Holy shiiiiiiiit. That's Alcede!" I exclaimed back to Nicole in my most hushed but excited voice.

"I knew it! That's so crazy to actually see him here! I have to get a picture," Nicole said while fishing into her little clutch purse.

As Nicole was lifting up the camera to sneak a shot him in the bar, I suggested that she go up and actually try to get a photo with him.

"What! No way. He probably hates having people come up to ask for photos," Nicole threw back.

"Well he might hate it when some people come up for pics. But there's no way he'll deny a cute girl like you...especially with that dress on!"

"You think?"

"Yeah, and what's the worst that's gonna happen? He says no, you come back and we sneak a shot of him anyways," I reassured her.

"Ok, I'll do it! But don't blame me if he falls in love, haha." And with that, Nicole hopped out her chair, adjusted her dress, and timidly disappeared into the crowd.

I was nervous for Nicole to be confronting a celebrity in public, but also felt a little weird knowing that the #1 guy in the world that Nicole wanted to fuck would be taking a picture with her. It was a weird feeling of excitement and little bit of jealousy.

I could see across the bar as Nicole was able to sneak through some people mingling and saunter up beside him. After that things were hard to make out as people were coming and going and I didn't want to look like a stalker staring down the dude from True Blood. I could see that Nicole was talking to him and she looked impossibly small next to his 6'5'' frame. Every so often I could see her laugh, and then a hand on her back, and then someone would block my view. After about 10 minutes I was beginning to think that most pictures don't really take that long to pose for.

Eventually Nicole sauntered back to the table with a flushed face and a huge smile on her face.

"Well? You were gone a long time, I assume it was a success?" I asked her as she sat back down.

"Oh yeah, it was a success alright...check this out!" Nicole practically yelled back as she pulled a folder bar napkin out of her dress and tossed it on the table. I opened the napkin to see seven digits written on the inside.

"He gave you his number?!!" I asked incredulously. "Didn't you tell him the dude sitting over at your table was your husband?"

"Wellllllll, you see. I kinda told him I was just on a blind date." Nicole said sheepishly while avoiding eye contact. "He was flirting with me, and I kinda liked the attention. I mean, c'mon, he's fucking Alcede."

I didn't know what to say. Part of me was mad that my wife had pretended I was just a random dude, but then part of me was turned on that my wife was hit on by one of the most desired movie stars in the world right now. I sat there quiet for minute, as did Nicole, who I assume wasn't quite sure what to say.

"Well, are you gonna call him?" I finally asked her with a grin.

"HA! Yeah right. I was just having a little fun. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to hang out with me tonight just to talk"

"Oh I know that. I just figured you'd want to take advantage of the one chance to spend some time with name from your list. I mean when are you gonna get another opportunity like this?"

My reply stunned Nicole for a second. The wine and free poured rum & cokes must have been getting to her as she didn't make a sound for a minute.

"I didn't really think it was a real option," Nicole replied. "You think you'd actually be ok with me getting fucked by him? Really?"

"Whoa. Well I don't know if I want him fucking you. I mean look at the size of him. But I think I could live with a blowjob or letting him feel you up. Is that ok?"

Nicole looked back at me and smiled, "Yeah I understand, and trust me that is more than enough. I doubt I could even take him anyways." She had a look of both pure love and lust at the same time. I wasn't sure if the lust was for me, but I knew the love part was. And then just like that she perked up, and seemed to be filled with a new energy.

" Haha, yeah I guess. And I mean we only live once, and I know you're not running away to marry him or something. Shit, as stupid as it sounds, it's like a once in a lifetime opportunity." I reassured Nicole.

"Ok, well I'm gonna call him tonight before he changes his mind." Nicole excitedly said. I doubted that she was worried he'd change his mind, but I decided not to call her out on it. Now wouldn't really be the time to act jealous after what I had just agreed to.

Nicole got up from the table with her phone and went outside where it was a little more quiet. I sat at the table and downed my double rum and coke in one swig. I figured I would need a couple more drinks if I was gonna get through this night. After what felt like an eternity, but was likely only 2 minutes, Nicole came hopping back to the table. Looking cute and sexy at the same time.

"Ok, it's set! No backing out now. I'm gonna meet him down the road in 20 minutes at another bar... Are you still ok with this?"

My heart was racing, and my palms were sweating, but I had a harder boner than I think I had ever had. It was a weird feeling, but I knew I had to lay in the bed I had made. "Yup, I'm sure," I said as I leaned over and gave her a long, hot kiss. Figured I needed to make sure she remembered what was gonna be back at our hotel room.

"Well can you walk me down there so I don't get stolen?" Nicole asked, as if I was taking her to any old place.

We finished up the remainder of our drinks and walked down Sunset Boulevard to the bar they were set to meet at. I can't even recall what it was called, it was such a blur. When we got within eyesight, Nicole had us part ways so that I wouldn't be "spotted" with her. We agreed that I would head back to the hotel, and Nicole would take a cab back after her drinks with Joe.

I gave her another kiss and then watched her walk up the street and into the bar to meet her movie star. I waited for another couple of minutes and then decided to walk past the bar to catch a glimpse on my way home. As I strolled past the window I could see the two of them seated at a tall table. Nicole's tiny dress was riding way up on her thighs, and Joe's hand with planted firmly on one of her thighs as they talked. It looked like he could have almost reached his hand all the way around it. I got a weird feeling in my stomach when I saw that, like I may have made a bad decision. I forced myself to keep on walking. I stopped at a liquor store and grabbed a case of beer and some more rum, figuring I'd need some help falling asleep tonight.

*** *********

I awoke to the sound of the hotel room door unlocking. I didn't even remember falling asleep, but then the half empty rum bottle likely had a part in that. I groggily raised my head to look at the alarm clock.

"5:36am"

Was that really the time? When did I drop Nicole off at bar? When did I fall asleep? I was feeling a little confused, but then saw Nicole tip-toeing into the room, and it started to make sense.

Her hair looked ruffled up, like she had taken a restless nap. Her makeup seemed smudged, or in some places non-existent. And then her dress. Her dress looked like it was on crooked, or maybe that it wasn't it wasn't even fully on.

She walked with her distinct drunken stumble. I'd seen it a hundred times before. As soon as I saw the walk, I knew something had happened this night. Nicole was usually a sexual person, but when she got drunk, she turned into a whole other beast.

"You're back late," I said to Nicole quizzically.

She didn't say a word. She just pulled her dress over her head in one motion, threw it to the ground, and crawled onto the bed towards me. I was just about to ask her where her bra and panties were when she kissed me hard on the mouth. Surprised, I kissed her right back and instantly started feeling her tits like I had so many times before.

She tasted different. Not bad, just different. Not like alcohol, but something else. I didn't want to admit it, but she tasted like sex. Like sweat, and cum, and maybe some liquor.

I pulled away, "Where have you been all night?" I asked, even though I was pretty sure I knew the answer.

Nicole leaned onto her side and stared rubbing my throbbing cock. "Promise you won't be mad?" She said staring at my cock. " I did something naughty tonight."

I thought my stomach would drop when I heard those words, but instead I just found myself horny and melting into her stroking hand. "What did you do?" I asked.

"Well, I'm gonna start from the beginning... We chatted and had some drinks at the bar you dropped me off at. He was super nice, but also very flirty. He kept putting his hand on my thigh or the small of my back. We talked and drank for quite a while, and then the topic got onto Magic Mike. I confessed to watching it, and wondering if his character was like him in real life, you know..."

Nicole shifted on the bed so that her one hand was still jerking me off while her other disappeared under the covers.

"He told me there was only one way to find out, and he grabbed my hand and put it right on his crotch. I could feel his cock right through his dress pants, and it felt big. Not quite like in the movie, but still pretty fucking big. I was soooo horny, and then I remembered our deal about the blowjob."

I almost came when she said the word. And I think she almost did too. I could tell now that she was rubbing her clit under the covers. I just wanted her to keep going with the story, I couldn't think of anything else.

"We left the bar and went back to his condo, which was just down the block. People kept staring at us as we were walking. I felt like a celebrity, but it was also probably because I was so tiny next to him. As soon as we got into his condo he picked me up in the air and kissed me. I didn't even mean to, but before I knew it I was kissing him right back and wrapping my legs around his waist. We kept kissing as he walked us over the couch and set me down."

"I had to see his dick. I reached out and started unbuckling his pants while he took his shirt off. Seriously Tim, I almost came when I saw his abs and chest up close. They were amazing. I actually let go of his pants and just rubbed his stomach and chest and then stood up to kiss him. But then I felt it. I felt his cock get hard and start poking me in the stomach though his pants. Oh Tim, I was so horny. I was just planning on holding his dick, honestly."

My thoughts were running wild. Here I was, getting jerked off by my wife, as she told me how she feeling up her dream man. I knew I should be jealous, but I had never been so turned on.

"I sank down to my knees and pulled open his pants. And then I saw it. It was like 10" long and as thick as my arm. I just grabbed it and stared at it. I couldn't believe it was so huge. I mean, I didn't think I'd be able to jerk him off, let alone get it in my mouth. When I gripped it my fingers still had like a 2" gap from my thumb, it was that thick... I started by licking it up and down the shaft, lifting it straight in the air and dragging my tongue from his balls right up to his head and back down again. I was trying to get it as wet as possible so I could suck it. I just needed to put it in my mouth."

"The head of his cock was staring me in the face. A drop of precum was leaking out so I licked it off and shoved the entire head in my mouth. I felt his hand on the back of my head and it just made me want to go deeper. I started pushing myself deeper, but it was so thick I could only get a couple inches in before I started gagging. I didn't care though, I just kept my hands around the base of his cock and shoving it in harder. When I finally pulled myself off a thick trail of spit hung from my mouth to his dick."

Nicole then closed her eyes and started rubbing her pussy harder and grinder her hips into the air. Her right hand was losing focus on jerking me off as she started to lose herself in her memories. I reached over and touched her hand, "Is this when you came home?"

Nicole stopped her fingering, looked me in the eyes, and then kneeled above my cock with her legs straddling me. She never let go of the base of my dick as she sank her pussy down onto it in one smooth motion. It was so warm and slick that I almost came. I noticed immediately that she didn't feel as tight as usual, and she felt much wetter than I'd felt in a long time.

"I did something else bad tonight too," Nicole said to me, while biting her lip and grinding her pussy down onto my cock. "After I sucked his cock, I was so horny. He pulled me up to my feet and then he sat down on the couch. I stood there looking at his giant cock sticking straight up, and he just stared at me. I couldn't stop myself, I just had to feel what it felt like. I stepped up onto the couch above him and started lowering myself down towards his cock. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I was so close, and I knew you wouldn't be mad, right?" Nicole stopped fucking me, leaned forward and kissed me.

"No, I'm not mad. Just keep talking. I need to hear everything." I could barely even get the words out. My head was spinning as I imagined my 5'3'' wife being impaled onto a 10" cock, and seeing her tiny pussy being stretched farther than it ever had been before.

"When the purple head of his dick hit my pussy lips I almost collapsed. I pushed down hard onto it, and ohhhhhhhh... it spread me so far open. My legs started to shake, and I was sliding farther and farther down his shaft. Then I felt his hands grab my thighs and ass and he lifted me back up until the head almost popped out again. When I looked down I could see my juices only halfway down his cock. I had only had 5" of his cock inside of me and it felt like I was going to burst."

By this time, Nicole was fucking me harder now. She sliding her pussy to the tip of my cock and then slamming it back all the way to the base. Usually Nicole's tiny pussy wouldn't allow her to do that so easily, but she seemed to be handling my cock with ease. Her eyes were closed and she was starting to bite her lip as she fucked my cock harder and faster. I knew at this pace I wasn't going to last much longer.

"You're not done your story now are you?" I asked, to get her out of her trance.

"Mmmmmmm no, that wasn't even close," Nicole grinned when she said and slowed her fucking down to long slow strokes.

"He held me and fucked me with his cock like that for what seemed like hours. I felt like his little fuck doll as he slid my body up and down his cock as he pleased. I was totally at his mercy and I loved it. It hurt when he pulled me down deep, but I didn't care. I just wanted to fit as much of it in me as I could."

"What did you do then?" I asked, wanting to hear everything.

"Well, what do you think happened? He fucked me however he wanted for 2 hours, and then shot a huge load on my tongue"

And with that she kissed me hard and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I wanted to pull away, but I was helpless. I opened my mouth and allowed her to tongue to explore mine. She slowed her fucking down and then pulled up off my cock, a trail of cum connecting her pussy to my cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The List

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds