• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Smoking Mistress Ch. 01

Smoking Mistress Ch. 01

12

I strolled out of my new apartment and down to the garage. I had to clean out my car which had been used for moving furniture and was in a terrible mess. On the way down the stairs i was bumped into by a stunning brunette. She had been on her phone and hadn't seen me coming. She wore a short business skirt and clean white blouse and six inch heels. It was enough to get me interested.

"Oh i'm so sorry." She apologised fluttering her eyes as she did so.

"Thats ok, i'm Ben by the way. I just moved in on the first floor." I replied confidently.

"Nice to meet you Ben. Its Christina." She flashed a dazzling smile.

"Feel free to come over some time, i'm in the flat opposite yours." She offered, her voice was as kind as it was seductive. That and her glamorous smile were captivating.

"Thanks, i will sometime." I said, still confident but with butterflies in my stomach at the thought of this babe spending time with me, or even offering too.

She went off up the stairs and i made my way down to the car with a skip in my step. I'm not a bad looking guy, and i keep in shape, but generally i don't expect to impress or get with girls like Christina. Cleaning out the car was a lighter task than i had anticipated as i thought about my stoke of luck. I wouldn't turn up unannounced or anything, in fact i planned to return the invite, minded that she would probably accept. As i headed back up the stairs it was my turn to bump into her, as i couldn't see too well with the boxes i was carrying.

"Need a hand." She laughed cheerily.

"Um nah its okay." I answered not wanting to seem weak.

"Aw your a big strong man huh?" She stepped round to face me with her seductive features and deep brown eyes. Her fragrance washed over me, it was subtle but very hot. She smiled as she teased me woth her words.

"Ah yeah, sure" i returned nervously with a laugh. My arms were getting tired and i would need to get going or i would need to relent and put the boxes down. She had a sneaky look on her face.

"Do you work out?" She smiled.

"Uh yeah, when i have the time." I said, out if puff a little.

She eyed my arms and winked;

"Not bad, could be better though." She teased with a delicious smile.

"Oh really?" I laughed, deliberately rising to the bait.

"Uh huh, come over tonight and i'll show you a real workout." She said smoothly.

"We could watch a movie too?" She added.

"Sure i'd love to!" I gasped, now red in the face from carrying the boxes.

"Great, about seven tonight." She said. I nodded and at that she walked off, my gaze following her hot ass as it swayed across the garage.

A real workout? Whatever it was it sounded hot as fuck, when it came from her perfect mouth. I couldn't believe my good fortune.

After a quick meal i dressed carefully for Christina's. i decided t be quite casual, more like a neighbour over for a drink than a date- which was the situation. Jeans and casual shirt but not too shabby, chilled out but still quite smart. I felt really up for it but at the same time hoped it would work well, no awkward silences or smalltalk. The movie would probably see to that. At about a minute past seven i crossed the hallway and knocked the door. It opened and there stood Christina still in her work clothes but with the top button of her blouse undone and heels off.

"Hey come in." Her warm smile instantly set me at ease, so friendly yet sexy. She held a glass of red wine i her hand.

"You want a drink?" She offered. I now had to admit that i don't drink alcohol, not because i didn't like it, i've just never enjoyed the idea of losing control of myself, if i ever got drunk.

"Yeah sure, just a coke would be nice." I replied, staying confident. She smiled another heart melting smile and went into the kitchen.

"Make yourself comfortable." She called back. I chose the couch, sitting a polite distance from where she had been sitting. She came back in with a cool glass of coke.

For half an hour onwards we hit it off really well, i really liked her company and she seemed to enjoy mine too. We chatted about our pasts and current stuff like jobs and all that. I even felt comfortable enough to mention the fact i didn't drink. She said it was quite attractive that i had a principle like that. All the while i got gradually more lost in her eyes and her devious perfume made my mind race. It was the kind that you can't get used to and forget about, always coming back and teasing you. After a while she suddenly said playfully;

"Ok tough guy lets see what you can do." She pointed to the floor.

"Forty press ups." She playfully instructed. I got down into position and started in a good rhythm, i was good at press ups and moved up the numbers quite quickly. By about thirty i started to strain, but i had enough to finish without too much of a sweat.

She looked at me with an approving smile.

"Not bad, but i want to see more. I don't believe you have shown me everything yet." Her soft sexy voice told me.

"Ok what do you want me to do now coach?" I joked. She laughed and replied;

"You can call me that as long as i can call you my bitch?" My dick jumped at that.

"Um sure, i sort of am already aren't i." i replied, with a laugh.

Before i started she asked

"Do you kind if i smoke? Its been a long day." I said it was fine, although i had never enjoyed cigarette smoke i did not want to upset my stunning host.

"Fifty sit ups by the way bitch." She said with a giggle.

"Sure thing coach." I joked back. She smiled slyly.

"Get on with it." her smooth voice commanded.

I pushed hard on the first twenty or so. Getting those over with fast meant that i could take it easier the further up the numbers i went. Doing fifty in a row was no easy task, two lots of twenty five, sure thats ok, but fifty in a row starts to get tough. Her smoke didn't help. I grunted on forty and she leaned forward and deliberately blew smoke into my open mouth. Her face just inches from mine, pouring smoke into my lungs. It was as hot as it was nasty. I coughed and had to lie down.

"Hmm i think i win that one bitch." She crowed.

"Yeah, you cheated." I said jokingly.

"Nothing in the rules about that." She said stroking her hair and taking another drag.

"And i make the rules." She sniggered the exhaling a cloud of smoke in my direction.

"Thirty press ups and if i win you call me mistress." She winked at me in her sexy way. My dick was now growing fast as the training session turned into a sexy power game. I put all i had into the press ups, thrusting my arms as best i could, but it wasn't easy. Mercifully i got through the first twenty without being sabotaged. Christina had watched intently the whole time. Then she leant in towards me and put her hot face inches from mine. She took a drag and blew out as she had done before, causing me to cough violently. She laughed cruelly as i collapsed on the twenty eighth press up.

"Unlucky bitch!" She giggled, blowing out more smoke onto my face.

"To think i can take down a big strong man just by breathing on him." She took another wistful drag and blew 'o's into my face. I can't stand smoke but that was beyond sexy as the rings of smoke curled towards me.

"Mistress i can't win when you blow smoke like that, could you please change the rules?" I enquired. She found it cute and gave me a pat on the cheek. I was rock hard by now and had realised this was getting more sexualised by the minute but the hot part was it was going unsaid.

"Ok bitch, rule changed. I can't blow smoke in your face." She pretended to be disappointed and faked a sigh. She stubbed out her cigarette and stood up.

"Five press ups, if you can't do it, your my slave for the night." She coaxed with her sultry voice and seductive eyes.

"Deal." I said. It should be easy enough.

The first three went well but as i lowered to for the fourth i felt a heavy weight on my back.

"Come on slave two more." Christina laughed at my predicament. Her gorgeous butt was on my back, making it nigh on impossible to lift up again. To my credit i raised up for the fourth but lowering back down for the fifth killed it. I collapsed underneath her sexy ass. Her laughter rang in my ears as i lay there.

"Ok slave lets watch that movie." She said standing up and gazing happily down at me. I was instructed to get a blanket, another drink and to give her a foot massage before we started watching. I worked over her stunning feet with care, growing harder with every minute. She let out a few moans of pleasure which made it even harder to concentrate. Whenever i looked up i would see a sexy babe either smoking or drinking her wine, with such a delicate style it turned me on yet more. Her feet were sweaty from work and her tights were slightly wet from it. The smell was a turn on and while i don't have a foot fetish she was driving me crazy.

She picked out Mr and Mrs Smith as the film, i had seen it once before and was glad with her choice. We snuggled under the blanket, she deliberately draped her legs across mine and my crotch, giving me a killer smile when she brushed against my raging hard-on. She lit another cigarette and blew the smoke my way yet again. It was becoming erotic the way she used it to turn me on and tease me, even though i generally don't like smoke one bit, the fact it was hers drove me crazy.

The film was great, as i remembered it to be, and the other memory i had of it was a scene where Angelina Jolie plays the role of a dominatrix. As the scene drew closer i realised the sexual tension between Christina and i would go through the roof when it played out. Sure enough as Jolie did her thing my already quite hard dick, grew to full length and strained at the sight of it. Christina then moved her leg over my crotch, holding my erect member down onto my stomach and left it there, throbbing under her toned leg. It was the cruelest tease because i now longed for it to be stroked and to cum but her leg just stayed there for the rest of the movie, it was the sexiest but most frustrating tease ever. The fact she pretended not to notice was even more sexy.

The movie came to an end and we both agreed it had been a great idea and talked through the story as you do at the end of a film. She loved the way Mrs Smith had a dominant quality;

"She has everything under her control, i love the scene where shes the domme, that sums her up. Do you like a dominant woman?" She gave me a sly smile and raised an eyebrow. I knew this answer had to be good. Her leg still rested against my shaft and i was really horny but i had to be cool with my reply.

"It can be, er, different. I think it can be attractive if thats what you mean." She rubbed her leg up and down by shaft once teasingly.

"Would it turn you on to give up control to a woman...a mistress?" She purred, winking at me when she said mistress.

"It could, um, certainly be interesting. Sure i would probably give it a go." I chanced. She teased my cock again with another rub up and down with her leg. Then she stood up and said, in a matter of fact way.

"Order some pizza slave." We picked out a large one to share and i ordered. It wasn't the most difficult thing she had asked me to do.

"Give me another foot massage slave." She sat down on the couch and placed her delicious feet into my lap. The toes on one of her feet brushed against my hard cock. Once again she flashed a wicked smile my way when she felt it. This time she passed comment.

"Thats a huge fucking hard on slave, are my gorgeous feet turning you on?" She looked me in the eye, with her eyebrow raised again. Her feet moved up towards my crotch as she spoke.

"Ah yeah they're lovely mistress, i mean all of you turns me on as well, your stunning." I forced out of my dry mouth. I couldn't believe how fast this was moving. My hands worked on her feet as best i could, hoping to elicit the moans of pleasure i had heard before. The smell of her gorgeous stockinged feet wafted up my nose and drove me crazy. Like i say i'm not a very big foot lover but the fact it was hers just seemed to add to the turn on. After twenty minutes the pizza arrived and that meant a break in the massage. We both sat on the couch to eat and Christina moved her addictive legs away from my cock. We chatted pleasantly and i began to really like her personality, she laughed at a story i ended up telling and things began to feel more relaxed. We finished up happily and i began to feel tired, i didn't want to outstay my welcome either.

"Thanks that was lovely, but i should probably get going, its quite late. Feel free to come over to mine at some point, i'd like to hang out again." I said tactfully. She lit a cigarette, the first in a few hours and blew out a cloud of smoke. She gazed through the smoke at me.

"Have i allowed you to leave yet slave?" She spoke softly with a sly grin creeping over her perfect red lips.

"Um no mistress, i..."

"You are my slave for the night and the night is not over." She winked suggestively as she spoke. She shifted her feet back on to my crotch and started to tease my cock with both through my jeans. The combination of her teasing feet and her sensual smoking was bringing me to the edge.

"Mistress, um i..." I struggled to tell her i wanted to cum.

"Whats wrong slave?" She feigned sympathy and took the opportunity to snuggle up close to me. She blew smoke onto my face and then hissed into my ear.

"Get naked slave." The words stunned me and i undressed as fast as i could. She watched with a demur expression, still smoking sexily. I rushed to get my clothes off.

"Lie down on the floor slave." She instructed. I obeyed, eager to please her. The sight of her towering above me in her sexy work attire, with her fragrance of smoke and perfume engulfing me made my now exposed cock ooze precum.

She snaked her way down on top of me, making sure her boobs pressed up against my chest and her legs were able to squeeze my cock between them. She took a drag and exhaled onto my face making my eyes water.

"I have a game for us to play slave." She whispered.

"If you cum tonight, then i will lock you in that box." She said pointing to a large chest that i had assumed was for storage.

"If you don't cum then i will do anything you want! I mean anything." She gazed into my eyes unwaveringly. My dick raged with precum and arousal as she spoke. I knew i would lose unless i did something drastic.

Christina was in no rush. She spent the next five or so minutes kissing me intensely. But before each kiss she would inhale and then kiss the smoke into my mouth. She wrapped her toned legs around my dick and stoked slowly while kissing me. My cock bulged and throbbed, i couldn't hold back for much longer as the smokey brunette temptress teased me without mercy.

"You know slave i have so much control over your cock. Its utterly in love with my fit body, my beautiful legs, my supple breasts and my pert ass. I bet i could make it cum without even touching it from now on." She hissed into my ear, making me squirm with arousal.

With that she sat up and turned round, planting her plump yet toned derriere on my face. And using her electrifying fingers to tease my balls. She played with them in the most seductive ways. She would stroke and caress and then without warning smack them hard, then go back to caressing. Her ass made breathing difficult and she loved to hear me beg for air whenever is became too hard to breathe, always leaving a few seconds before finally giving me air.

I felt her move off briefly and then resume her position. She had been getting rubber gloves. I knew that because i felt a devilishly hot sensation as she forced a finger and then two into my ass, teasing and fucking with my prostate. She fucked my ass without relenting for what seemed like forever getting me very close to the edge and holding me there. She leant forward when she sensed i was close and kissed my balls and took them in her hot mouth.

Then a dildo entered my ass, causing me to precum everywhere. She gleefully scooped up my slop and forced it into my mouth. Then she went back to my balls which were fit to burst with cum, my dick would explode if she so much as breathed on it. And then she did. Massaging my balls, fucking my ass and breathing her smoke onto my dick caused me to erupt, but feel little of the pleasure. It was a ruined orgasm and was always going to be from the minute she decided not to touch. My dick wrenched, begging to be touched. The smell of her smoke and corrupting perfume filling the air and her ass all over my face drove me crazy.

"Argh! Please touch it mistress! Please!" I wailed as she blew yet more smoke on my spasming cock. I had lost and in the cruelest of ways feeling no thrill or pleasure. She simply turned around to face me, hovering her sizzling ass over my stricken cock and balls.

"Please!" I begged. She responded with a silky smile and another cloud of smoke in my face. She leaned in a kissed my cheek, and then nibbled my ear, whispering.

"Good luck in that box slave. I'm going to make sure you are begging for your life by the end of this." Her sexy smooth voice filled me with lust and fear at the same time. I could have run away, but i was hooked on her and she only intended to get me more addicted. Fear crept into my mind though. Here was a girl barley knew about to lock me up in a box for the night and making comments like that. My post orgasm mind was saying to run, but i also had the issue of fucking up a good thing. Her kinky games were just a way to get close to her, it was part of the deal to be hanging out with this chick and to break the deal would not bode well for the future.

As i lay there recovering from the tough ruined orgasm, Christina got up and started getting the box ready, placing a towel along the bottom and checking the lock worked.

"Come over here and get in the box slave." She ordered in that smooth sexy voice. I couldn't resist it. She was more or less hypnotising me with her seductive presence. I stood up and made my way to the box, looking fearfully into it.

Then without warning she grabbed my hands and cuffed them tightly, leaning in a planting a wet smokey kiss on my cheek when she was done.

"Get in and lie down slave." I did as she said. The lid closed to put me in partial darkness, there was a hole that my face could reach out of, if i levered myself up to it. It had a glass cover that could be opened and closed, at the moment it was open.

"Slave, of you don't do as i say tonight it will be a very scary experience indeed. I don't take kindly to slaves who disobey." She gave me an evil smile and then blew a puff of smoke into my face. I suddenly felt very fearful. She had an evil look in her sexy eye and i began to worry as to how the night would go. She was a sexy, teasing beauty but i was sensing a cruel side. She had already been dominant but how much further would this stunning smoking brunette go. She sensed my fear.

"How does it feel slave, to know that i control your freedom?" She grinned down like an animal eyeing its kill.

She puffed smoke into the box and then without warning slammed the glass cover shut. The smoke hung in the air tinged with her perfume too. I strained to try and butt the glass open but couldn't quite force it all the way. She put a hand on it and ended my attempts to escape. My air would not run out for a while but this was a terrifying and in a twisted way a sexy reminder of the control she had. My kinky neighbour had me trapped.

She finally let the cover up and spoke down into the hole again.

"As i'm sure you are aware slave i can control you and if i wanted to even kill you. Does it turn you on that your life is my hands?" She beamed down at me.

"Ah look, i would rather not be in here if that's ok, it's been a great evening but i really should be going." I gulped.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Smoking Mistress Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds