• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Our Secrets Ch. 02

Our Secrets Ch. 02

Author's Note: Thank you all for the encouragement on my last story. So many lovely comments from so many lovely people. I really appreciate it! I didn't think anyone would read it at all. Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy this next installment.

*****

"unnngh yes! Harder!" I grunted as Eric, my auto mechanic slammed his quite impressive cock deep into my soaked and aching pussy.

"uh uh damn Claire uh you are uh so uh fucking uh hot!" Eric responded, each word punctuated with a thrust.

He left greasy hand prints on my hips and he did his best to comply with my request. There were similar black smears on my breasts and my neck as well as my clothes that hung in disarray on my body. My skirt was bunched up around my hips, my blouse on the floor, my bra strap was broken and hung loosely on one arm and my panties were down around my ankles. He had me bent over his small desk in the back of the small shop he ran. I had interrupted him working on a car and was too impatient to let him wash his hands.

Eric is a big guy, at 6 foot, 4 inches tall, blonde, hairy and manly as they get. He'd been my mechanic for the last two years. He had also made no secret of the fact that he wanted to fuck my brains out for almost as long. Today he definitely got his wish.

"mmmmnnnhhh, fuck yes, mmmm fuck," I cried out as his hips began a rhythmic slapping noise against my ample ass. My back arched, my tits bounced, it was almost enough. Almost enough to take my mind off of what happened last night...

Yet still visions of my shy naïve son, transformed into a beautiful young woman, getting fucked by some guy swirled around my head. That was why I was here with Eric's gorgeous cock pounding into me. I had to find some way to clear my head of these un-motherly thoughts.'

Of course it was about this time that I also realized that by accident or design I had ended up in almost the exact same position as my son was last night. Fuck! That thought was enough to send me over the edge. My body shook with the first of a long series of intense orgasms.

Eric's animalistic grunting got louder and more insistent while his fucking motions became more intense and erratic. Just when I was anticipating him cumming deep in my cunt, he yanked me roughly by my long hair and spun me around. He forced me roughly to my knees and buried his cock between my lips.

He gave me a few more erratic thrusts as he groaned and started pumping his hot cum into my waiting mouth. He came a lot. Like a lot, a lot. I swallowed what I could and let the rest ooze out of my mouth, down my neck and breasts. It felt intensely slutty and I loved it.

I won't bore you too much with what happened next as it isn't really important to the story I am trying to tell. Suffice to say that it included all the mild awkwardness of two people who just used the hell out of each other and weren't too sure what to do next.

It was just after noon when I got back to the apartment I shared with my sweet son Alex. I tried to sneak in quietly, because the greasy hand prints on my blouse and my overall state of disarray made it pretty obvious what I had been up to. I was almost to my bedroom when he came around the corner.

"Hi Mom!" he greeted me brightly before he could take me all in.

"Uh Hi Baby" I responded, half turning my body from him in a lame attempt to hide the obvious.

"Oh, uh, hi," he said again slowly as he took it all in, his face flushing a bright red as the he realized what his mom had been up to.

"I was just... I uh was going... to uh, get a drink" he said, his gaze focused like a laser on a particular hand print that clearly cupped my left breast.

My face was probably every bit as red as his as we stood in silence looking at each other. It dawned on me then that he knew what I was up to this morning, I knew what he was up to last night, but he didn't know that I knew, because I hadn't had the courage to confront him yet. Somehow this thought really affected me and I could feel my body getting horny all over again. What the fuck was wrong with me?

I dropped my eyes in the most pure shame I have ever felt. I said "well I better go get changed for work." There was an awkward moment where we tried to get around each other but ended up going the same direction. Then he went to the kitchen and I disappeared into my bedroom.

An hour later I was showered, changed and ready to go to work. Alex was still in his computer room with the door closed. I can't describe how I felt, I needed to confront him about his activities last night, but I wasn't sure how. Now he was aware that I had had sex that morning and he seemed really embarrassed about that knowledge. It was just becoming a tangled mess.

Leaving the house I called out loudly "I'm leaving for work honey!" and heard a muffled "OK, bye Mom." through the door.

I left our apartment, but I wasn't headed to work. It was Friday and I had taken the last two days off and I decided that while I was undecided about how to resolve the situation that I would go through with my original plan. I would wait and see what happened once he thought I was gone for a second time.

I didn't have to wait long. About a half an hour after I left he emerged from our apartment. He followed the same route to the mall that he had before. Unlike last night I didn't follow him in as I generally knew where he would go and I had a good idea what door he would leave by.

My mind wandered while I waited. "I am such a coward." I thought to myself. A good mother would have confronted her son right away with what I saw last night. Cross dressing, prostitution? I really did need to do something, but then again a good mother wouldn't have been tossing and turning all night, turned on beyond belief at what she saw. Hell a good mother wouldn't have gotten herself off while watching it.

The thing is, the thing that hurt most was that I had no clue, I mean none at all. I had always respected Alex's privacy and he was such a good boy that I never even worried about him. I just thought he was slow to develop. Now I wondered things like how long has he been dressing as a woman? From the look he managed to pull off this clearly wasn't the first time. How did I never notice?

I also felt a little offended that he hadn't told me, hadn't come to me for help. Maybe we weren't as close as I naively believed. I had always thought we were best friends.

I was wrapped up in these thoughts when she emerged from the mall. Once again I marveled at the nearly complete transformation from shy awkward boy to stunning young lady. She had on a dark wig this time with shoulder length curls that were remarkably similar to mine.

She was wearing a classic little black dress and a coat over that. Those legs of hers went on forever and the skirt had ridden up just enough to see the tops of her dark stockings. Geez she was fucking hot. I just didn't get it.

Though this time I did notice a few more things that I was too shocked last time to notice, like her makeup was well done, but could have been done a bit better. She also wasn't as steady on those stiletto heels as I had first imagined. Still this was clearly not her first time being out.

This time she walked out to the bus stop just in time to pick up a bus going south on Main St. I followed the bus for several miles before I saw her get out. I drove past her and circled around the block to avoid being spotted, and just as I turned back on to Main I saw her turn into a city park. This was a pretty affluent neighborhood so

I wasn't immediately worried about her being hurt or anything. I circled around the block once more and found a parking spot in front of the music store across the street.

The spot had a pretty good view of the park and the houses surrounding it on the other side. I settled in to watch what happened next.

She wandered around the park, not quite like she was lost, more like she was looking for someone. Then someone called out and her head turned sharply and she walked over to a picnic table when an older man was seated. By older man, this guy had to be in his late fifties or early sixties.

He stood up as she came close, they embraced warmly and his hand clearly slid over her ass as he laughed at something he said. Wow she must be charming in addition to being beautiful. I had a hard time comprehending that, Alex was so introverted, particularly around men. This was just crazy.

Then he led her by the hand across the street into a really nice two story home. This guy had to be pretty wealthy to live here right next to the park.

This time I couldn't see what was going on like I could last time. At first my imagination ran wild with what was going on in there, but as time wore on I found myself being more appropriately angry at what my son was doing and the fact that he didn't confide in me. The evening wore on to night as I waited.

Two hours later I had built up a head of steam. When she emerged from the house, still elegant but slightly disheveled I was ready to confront him. I drove straight home poured myself a glass of wine for courage and waited.

When he came through the door two glasses of wine later he was surprised to see me already home.

"Where have you been?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"Oh hi Mom, I uh just went out for a..." I cut him off abruptly "Don't bullshit me Alex, where have you been!"

I don't normally speak harshly with my son; I have never really needed to. Hearing me speak to him this way, tears immediately welled in his eyes. I instantly felt horrible, but I had to continue.

"I uh, I was just, I..."

"Tell me." I prompted, adding a touch of empathy to my tone.

"I can't!" he replied, tears rolling down his face.

"Damn it Alex, I need you to tell me what you have been up to!"

"Me?" he replied in an incredulous tone "where did you go this morning?"

"That is none of your business." I replied, my face flushing.

"You were out fucking someone this morning, it was obvious!" he practically screamed at me.

"What I do is none of your business Mister!" I responded defensively, "and don't even get any ideas that this is the same thing, now tell me what you have been doing! I want the truth!"

"I can't, I just can't." he screamed again. He pushed past me and ran to his room and slammed his door.

I sat down crying and drank another glass of wine. As I caught my breath I thought that maybe a softer approach would work better. I walked up to his room and knocked lightly.

"Alex?"

No response.

"Alright, you don't have to respond, just listen." I said through the door.

"Alex honey, I see that you are going through a hard time, I think it is something I can help you with." I continued.

"But sweetie, you need to be truthful with me, you need to tell me what is going on."

"I promise that no matter what I will always love you," then paused "just the way you are, no matter what that turns out to be."

"I'll be downstairs if you want to talk with me truthfully" I said finally.

I went down stairs and waited.

After about an hour of waiting I was starting to get sleepy from the wine and all the intensity of the situation. I was about to give up and head to bed when I heard a distinctive noise of someone coming down the stairs in what had to be heels. I waited; my heart began pounding in anticipation.

The beautiful girl that turned the corner wasn't the elegant and sexy thing I had followed the last two nights. She was more like my son, dressed and a pleated black skirt, white blouse, patent leather Mary Jane's and white ankle socks. She stopped in the middle of the room.

"This is me." She said plaintively.

I took in the site of her in silence; the blush on her cheeks, the red lipstick, and her girlish form was all well put together. Alex's natural hair was pinned pack in a feminine style I wouldn't have thought possible. Standing there every inch the young lady, I knew I had lost a son and gained a daughter.

As we stood looking at each other from about five feet apart, tears began to well in her eyes. They fell almost instantly making dark tracks down her cheeks. My gaze softened immediately and I closed the distance to her and took her in a warm embrace. I was so proud of her. Her bravery overwhelmed me.

"Oh honey, don't cry." I said, holding her tightly "I love you, I love you, its ok."

"B b but Mom." She sobbed, "y y you must think I'm a freak"

"No, sweetie, no" I soothed, "Mommy loves you no matter what."

Holding her tight her body started to shake as she sobbed. In her heels she was only an inch or so taller than me. I held her and cried with her, I'm not sure why. Perhaps I was mourning our old life together. I knew that everything about this was going to change our relationship.

After the sobbing calmed down I leaned back, and wiped her cheeks.

"My you are so pretty," I exclaimed "truly a beautiful girl."

"You really think so?" she asked, setting off another round of tears.

Her voice I noticed was beautiful, and feminine.

"Yes Baby, yes I really do." I said taking her once more in my arms and kissing her.

We held each other for a long time. It was then that I began to notice the feel of her body against mine. She had a beautiful, almost willowy figure. I began to feel the press of her hip, the heat of her breath on my neck.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I thought to myself. I mean here I was, in the middle of this intense crisis with my son (now my daughter), and here I was getting aroused. I tried to fight it, but I still found myself pulling her tighter against me.

That is when I felt it. The one little thing that changed everything, I could feel her erection growing against my belly. From what I could feel it wasn't long or thick, but somehow it felt absolutely perfect for the petite girl in my arms to have a small cock. I had to have her. My body reacted, I pulled her tighter against me and my kisses on her neck became decidedly less motherly.

"Oh lord, what I am about to do?" I asked myself as my kisses became more intense. She started to squirm in my arms, but my body, my lust was having none of it. I held her tight.

"MmMom?" Alex questioned sounding nervous.

"Shhh shhh shh it's ok Baby," I soothed "It's OK."

One of my hands slid down the small of her back to her delicious ass, my other slid up her back to settle behind her neck. My mind was reeling; I felt so out of control. Part of me screamed that this was wrong, that I needed to stop. The rest of me refused to listen as I ground my hips lewdly against my cross-dressed son.

"Mom wha..?" she began and I cut her off with a passionate kiss to the lips. She tried to back away, but I held her head in place as I forced my tongue into her mouth. At first she had a panicked reaction to my tongue invading her mouth, but then she responded, turning it into a proper kiss.

I took us both to the floor, supporting her as she fell back. I ended up on top of her, straddling her waist with my skirt hiked up around my hips, all without breaking the kiss. I finally felt that beautiful little erection press against my pussy, nothing between us but her skirt and our panties. I ground against it hard rocking back and forth.

While she was under my complete control I began unbuttoning her blouse. Once her torso was completely exposed I roughly yanked her bra strap down her shoulder exposing her left breast. I was complete surprised by what I saw, a puffy pink nipple on top of a small but formative breast. Without thinking I pinched the nipple between my fingers and rolled it back and forth. Definitely a real breast "God, she must be on hormones." I thought to myself as I rocked back and forth on her. She moaned in response.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to have her in me. I began working her skirt up around her waist.

"Mom! What are you doing?" she cried out as she came to her senses. This time she sounded more like my Alex. She began to squirm again, as if trying to get away, but I wouldn't let her. I had her slim body trapped under my more voluptuous curves, she was firmly between my thighs and going nowhere.

"Baby, we need this, God just please please let this happen." I pleaded and she stopped struggling. She started to say something else and I couldn't take it. I grabbed her lower jaw and thrust my first two fingers between her lips. I pumped them in and out and she dutifully began to suck them.

I worked her black lace panties down her lovely thighs while still straddling her; afraid she would try to escape again. Finally it was free; I could feel her little cock flop into my hand. It was thin and about 5 inches long, I completely loved it. I did worry about my pleasure though for a second. I mean I am not a size queen, but this was much smaller than I was used to. The truth was I was too turned on to care. I was about to cum just from the thought of fucking her.

Sliding my panties aside to expose my soaking wet cut, I guided her cock where it needed to go. I cried out and she moaned deeply against my fingers when I felt her penetrate me. I ground my hips down hard and started rocking back and forth.

I rode her mercilessly, fucking and grunting and taking my pleasure. She began moaning in time with my thrusts and I pushed my fingers further down her throat.

"You like that Lexi Baby?" I asked "you like fucking Mommy's hot cunt?"

She could only nod with my fingers in her mouth, but she lifted her hand to my bouncing breast and caressed it through my blouse and bra.

"MMMM," I said, "you like Mommy's titties?"

Again she nodded, more vigorously this time.

Taking my fingers from her mouth I began undoing buttons on my blouse. Then I reached behind myself and unlatched my bra. My big breasts bounced free.

She surprised me again by sitting up and taking one of my huge nipples between her lips and sucking hard. I could feel her trying to thrust into me as I ground my pussy back and forth on her cock.

"Mmm ohh baby," I cried "oohh my sweet sweet Lexi."

"Mmmhmmm, mmmhmmm, mommy mommy." She whimpered over and over into my breast.

We had a rhythm now, rocking back and forth holding each other tight. It was both sweet and intensely animalistic at the same time. The stimulation of her cock inside me began to build and build. My body began shaking violently as I let out several deep guttural growls and rammed my hips down hard, using my sweet daughter's body.

My orgasm hit me like a force of nature. My body convulsed and I cried out at the top of my lungs. I could feel it taking complete control of me, draining my energy like an electrical storm through my nervous system. Somewhere in my distant awareness I knew that my brand new daughter was shaking below me, crying out as well as her cock pumped her load of cum in to my pussy.

The sensations seemed to last of an eternity, both of our bodies experience periodic aftershocks. I collapsed on top of her breathing heavily. After we calmed down, I was looking into her beautiful eyes, she looking up into mine. I knew our relationship had changed completely. I didn't know where it was going to go, but I couldn't find any room in my heart for regret.

"You really think I'm pretty Mom?" she finally broke the silence sheepishly.

"Oh yes my sweet Lexi, very much so!" I replied, laughing and kissing her like a lover.

"We have a lot to discuss," I said in a more serious tone, "like where you have been going when I am at work."

"Mom, I ah..." she began, her face flushing bright red.

"Don't worry Sweetie; we don't need to discuss it tonight." I calmed her, "I know much of it already, but tonight let's just enjoy each other."

"OK Mom" my new daughter agreed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Our Secrets Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds