• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Barbie's Adventures Ch. 01

Barbie's Adventures Ch. 01

12

Barbie gets tricked into sexual role play with one of her neighbors. The good natured and often naive blonde finds herself once again swept up in a fun, crazy, and unexpected sexual adventure, whether she initially wanted it or not. This is just another of Barbie's many sexual misadventures and strange unplanned sexual encounters.

*****

Barbie lived in a nice little house in a moderately large town where she worked as an assistant coach for the local private academy gym and also as a secretary part time for a small firm. She was good-natured, friendly, flirty, and a bit slow at times, especially where men were concerned. It wasn't that she was exactly stupid, but she was often quite gullible and naïve. This got her into a lot of small sexual escapades, often unexpected, and sometimes unwanted. Never the less she enjoyed sex. But would have preferred to be the initiator more often and the duped recipient less frequently.

Around some circles her sexual reputation was growing and there were a certain element that thought of her as easy, slutty, and of course a good mark for getting laid when circumstances permitted. Barbie was a sexy blonde with large breasts and a nice body. She was five foot five and looked great in her clothes, which were often short or form fitting.

She was off work on Sundays and Mondays, which she liked because she could get shopping and errands run during the weekday when others were sometimes inconvenienced by store hours and their nine to five grind. But today was Sunday and it was a time to relax a bit and catch up on her morning TV shows while having a cup of coffee.

She had just dressed in her little white tank top and blue denim mini skirt and sat down on the sofa to watch her TV when there was a light knock on the door. She sighed. It was pretty early. Who could be knocking so soon after sunrise?

But before she could get up she heard the front door open. She had a habit of keeping it unlocked.

"Hello Barb? It's John. Are you up neighbor?"

She called back.

"I'm in the living room John. What are you doing here so early?"

He locked the front door behind him and walked into the living room. She had her head turned to look at him from the sofa. He was behind her as he approached.

"I was up early and felt restless. Wanted to see what you were up to?"

"You know you really shouldn't just walk in to people's houses like that John."

"I know. But you really should lock your door. It's not safe for a beautiful single woman to keep her doors unlocked. Ya never know who might pop in Barb. I mean what if I was a burglar?"

"I know John. I just forget to lock it sometimes. Besides, I got neighbors looking out for me. It's a safe neighborhood."

He laughed as he stood behind the couch looking down at her cleavage. The tank top had spaghetti straps and she had no bra on. Her nipples left their tell tale outline and he felt his pecker growing stiffer.

"Still what would you do if some bad man came in here looking to steal from you or do things to you?"

"I'd firmly demand that he leaves before I call the police!"

John shook his head.

"And if that didn't stop him what then? How would you handle someone who wanted to force you to have sex with him?"

She paused.

"I'd warn him to back off! That I know karate."

"And do you?"

"No but it would probably scare him a little. Then hopefully he'd leave me alone."

"But what if he didn't? What if he kept coming at you? What then? It seems to me you need to think about that girl. I don't want you falling victim to a bad man!"

"Thanks John. But I just forget to lock it sometimes. I don't know how I'm going to remember more. But I am touched at your concern."

He smiled and nodded coming around the couch to sit next to her.

"I think that there's a way to help you remember better Barb. I want to help out to make sure that you do remember to be safe. I'll always be watching out for you. But I may not see someone coming here. So locking up will help you a lot."

"How can you help me remember more John?"

"Well I believe we need to role play a bit. Do you like acting Barb?"

She lit up smiling.

"I love acting John! That sounds like fun. How do we start?"

"Well I'm going to go back outside and to my place. I will get into character by putting on a costume. Then I will come back and pretend to be a burglar. You will act like I am a stranger and you are scared of me. Then I will act like a bad man and try to instill some fear and memory of the moment into you Barb. Okay?"

She clapped her hands excitedly.

"Oh good! Should I wear a costume too?"

"You can dear. Let's try this. Let's pretend it's earlier than it is now, and you have been sleeping in bed when the bad man comes in. You can put on some lacey panties and a negligee. In fact you know what would be even sexier?"

"What John?"

"If you wore some high heels too."

She frowned.

"But I never wear high heels to sleep in John."

He smiled and nodded.

"I know, but it's a role play game and we are just doing make believe. High heels make your legs look even sexier. So since I am the burglar I should probably be turned on when I come into the bedroom and see you. You understand right?"

She nodded grinning back.

"Ohhhhhhh... Okay! That makes sense! Okay John, let's go change. Should I wake up right away when you come in?"

"No sweetie! Ya gotta pretend to be asleep. That way it feels more real okay? Now be a good girl and go change while I do the same. Then wait until I touch you a little while before you slowly wake up to find an intruder in your bedroom okay?" He winked.

She nodded.

"This is going to be so much fun John!"

As she got up he stared at her sexy body and smiled and thought. "More than you could possibly know Barbie!"

He got up and headed for his house to change.

John was quick to return with a ski mask on and a bag with him. He walked into her bedroom after making sure he'd locked all her doors. No good having anyone barge in on them.

As Barbie lay there pretending to sleep she had a huge smile on her face. He nodded. That was cute. She was in a pink nighty and matching pink lace panty thongs. She had on some pink high heels and had even put on pink lace stockings. He grinned and set down his satchel and opened the bag up. He got out some duct tape, a rag, and some rope and set them on her nightstand.

As he looked her over he spoke softly.

"Oh look at that. Someone's here."

She almost giggled as she pretended to sleep.

He put a hand on her hip. She was laying on her side with her back to him. He slid his hand up lifting the hem back and exposing her ass and panties.

"Nice skin. Look at this beautiful woman all alone in the house. I bet she's a wild little fuck!" He hissed quietly.

She moved her leg forward a bit causing more of her crotch to show. She moaned as if pretending to be slowly disturbed from her sleep.

Now John took a hank of soft nylon rope and looped it over her left wrist. He secured it and Barbie moaned some more and moved a bit more.

"Looks like this bitch is coming to! I better act quickly." He said.

He pulled her left leg down and she rolled to her belly as her eyes opened.

"Hey! Who are you?" She gasped in pretend surprise.

He whispered. "Nicely played!" Then in a sterner voice he spoke up.

"Bitch shut up!"

She winked and nodded gasping softly. "Thanks!" Then in a louder voice she protested.

"Hey! You can't be in here!"

He pushed her over onto her belly and quickly straddled her hips, pulling her left arm back with the rope.

"Now I gotcha bitch!"

She giggled and protested.

"Hey! Let me go right now!"

He smiled and in a whisper he instructed her. "Ya gotta struggle more. This is a bad guy. He's trying to tie you up Barb!"

She whispered back.

"Oh sorry. I got it. I'll fight more. Thanks!"

She began to squirm and resist and John was able to force her left wrist into the small of her back. Then he pulled her right wrist back to join it and began wrapping them together and securely tying her. She kicked and squirmed in vain.

He pulled out another hank of rope.

"Well girl it looks like your wrists are bound good! You didn't stand a chance!"

She giggled.

"Oh no! You better let me go right now you bastard!"

He whispered again.

"Very nicely protested Barb!"

"I'm not about to let you go ya stupid bitch! I'm taking you captive!"

"No don't! Please? You can't do that!"

He scooted back down her legs trapping her lower legs and quickly bound her ankles together.

She whispered to him. "You do that very well. I really can't get out of that John."

He nodded and replied in a whisper.

"Thanks! But you have to keep squirming. Remember that you are now in deep trouble Barb!"

She nodded.

"STOP IT! Let me go now!" She demanded.

He laughed and tied her elbows together behind her back.

"Why are you tying me up you evil asshole?"

"You know why I'm tying you up bitch! Can't have you escaping the little party! We're gonna have some fun!"

He rolled her over onto her back and leaned in. He whispered into her ear.

"Remember, this is the part where I pull down your top and play with your breasts so you have to make the squirming realistic okay?"

She nodded and then replied softly.

"John? Why are you pulling down my top to play with my breasts?"

He replied in a whisper back to her.

"Because I am playing the burglar. He's a bad man. He wants to see and suck your titties! Think about it. What do most men want to do when they have you alone in bed Barb?"

"They do like to play with my tits. But then they usually fuck me!" She gasped.

"That's exactly right. So if good guys want to play with your titties, you know a bad man would do it once your tied up right? You do want this to be realistic don't you Barb?"

She nodded.

"You're right. I'll protest though to make it more real okay?"

He gave her the thumbs up and then pulled her top down and spoke.

"Let's have a look at these big ol' titties of yours bitch!"

"Hey no! Stop it mister! Please. Stop it right now! I'm begging you!"

"You talk too much bitch!" He grabbed a wad of cloth and stuffed it into her mouth. Then duct taped over her lips a couple times. She grunted into the gag. Now John got off of her and looked her over.

"Nice and helpless!"

As she squirmed it struck her that she was now tied and gagged in front of her neighbor John. He was unzipping his pants too. She was wide eyed. She had not expected this. John was taking this realism thing a bit far.

"Now I know you have to role play the resistance Barb. So if you feel at any time uncomfortable continuing just say the safe word and I'll stop. We'll make our safe word 'ostrich feather' okay?"

She nodded, but was gagged. She frowned. She couldn't say a safe word if she wanted to. She wondered suddenly if John was just taking advantage of her for sex? John smiled and as if he knew what she was thinking he spoke up.

"I gagged you right now because this HAS to be realistic okay? But in about twenty minutes or so, maybe just a bit more at my discretion, I'll pull the gag out and then if you need to you can use the safe word. But ONLY if you must! Remember this is a lesson as well as a fun acting and role play opportunity okay?"

She nodded. That seemed fair. Depending on what the next twenty minutes entailed. John smiled. The hot girl was agreeing with him. So much for that. It was time to have some fun.

In a soft voice he whispered. "I know that you were not expecting anything sexual this early in the morning Barbie, but a real bad man would make you suck his cock. You know how to render oral sex right?"

She nodded. Of course she knew. What woman didn't? She frowned a bit. He was going to make her suck his dick? That wasn't exactly the role play she had in mind. Maybe John was carrying this too far. She decided to say something to him once the gag came off. John stroked his growing cock in front of her and then spoke.

"Bitch you're gonna suck my cock and if you even think about biting I'll make you sorry! You understand me ya little whore?"

She nodded. He sure took this role playing serious. He was pretty good at it too. He knelt before her and turned her head toward his penis. Then pulled back the tape and removed the wad of cloth. Barbie took a few fresh deeper breaths of air and started to warn him that sucking his dick was a bit too much and that she was not going to have any part of actual sex or oral sexual contact with him. That was what she had planned to say anyway.

But John shoved his dick into her mouth and held a squirt gun to her head.

"Suck it good bitch! Or else!" He pressed the plastic gun to her temple.

She hesitated and then began to suck his dick. She could tell that it was a water gun, still it made her nervous. It was a good prop. He had one hand behind her head. He was slowly fucking her mouth as she tongued his stiffening erection. There was no getting out of this. She'd have to at least give him a blowjob. In the grand scheme of things it wasn't that bad. She was even very good at this. Besides, if she could drain him of his sperm he'd go flaccid. And after the blowjob she would make it clear that he was to untie her and that she would not be having sex with him under any circumstances!

All she had to do was make him cum. She was sure that once he was satisfied he'd let her go and respect her decision. She could speak to him once he pulled his limp cock from her talented mouth. So Barbie went to town on him. Licking his shaft and working her lips as John prepared to fuck the living shit out of the gullible hot blonde.

As she had him twitching he pulled out and before she could utter a single word he shoved the wadded cloth back inside of her mouth and closed the duct tape gag back over her pouty lips. Barb was gagged and John was rock hard! She gasped in shock.

That wasn't the way she was planning on things going! John smiled and grabbed her ankles pushing them forward until her knees opened a bit wider and she was bent on her back. He used his right hand to pull down her panties, which now bunched at her bound ankles. Then pressing her knees to either side of her chest he got in position behind her as she shook her head no wildly and tried to grunt her words of protest and the safety word into the gag, hoping he could hear and understand the muffled sound as "ostrich feather." But he spoke and chuckled.

"Now it's time you learned what happens to foolish little whores who leave their doors unlocked ya little slut!"

Then she felt his penis head pressing her warm wet lips. He pushed it in and she grunted into the gag as John's hard long cock sunk into her pussy very deep. He slowly moved it in and out of her watching her eyes as she sobbed and groaned and moaned into the gag helplessly. She shook her head and he whispered encouraging compliments on her believable acting job.

But Barbie wasn't acting. She was trying to resist and get his attention. But she knew he wasn't going to quit. She groaned again as her heartbeat increased and her vagina tingled and twitched and spasmed. Once men started to fuck her they never stopped until they had gotten what they wanted. She resigned herself to the fact. Like it or not John had her tied up, gagged, helpless and riding his long hard dick. All she could do was submit to him. Fighting and squirming had been useless.

He said in twenty minutes he'd remove the gag. Maybe then she could say the safe word and stop him. But for now she shut her eyes and cried out as he fucked her at a slowly increasing rate. He mouthed her nipples and she gasped. She did like having her sensitive nipples licked and nibbled and soft chewed by playful lovers.

As he fucked her at a slow deliberate pace she gradually began to crave more speed. But John kept the pace a bit slower than she was used to. It was frustrating, but she couldn't get him to speed up. She tried to thrust up to speed things up, but with her legs pinned and his weight pressing her back into her mattress there was no way. She could only ride it out and hope he'd get faster.

John began to rub her clit and she jumped and trembled. He licked her neck and nibbled her ear lobes. It felt amazing. She was starting to really enjoy this pace when John suddenly sped up. Holding her hips he rammed her like a jackhammer making her body explode with sudden pleasure!

She thrashed and screamed as she came wildly. She was so helpless that all she could do was focus on the sensations he was putting her through and suddenly she climaxed back to back with the first orgasm. She was amazed by how powerful and skilled he was as a lover.

Once at last year's block party he'd been drunk and had cornered her and a girlfriend named Stacy in her walk in closet. He was obnoxious and wanted to fuck them both. But in the end he'd settled for a blowjob from both women at the same time. Later he had passed out on her living room floor.

The following day he'd claimed he couldn't remember anything from the night before because he had been so drunk and wasted. He'd asked her if he did anything odd, but she had wanted to forget the incident and dismissed the subject saying. "No you just passed out on my floor. Others have done worse John."

Since then she had been leery of him for a long time and she was never really physically attracted to him either. So it made meetings awkward. Then one day she was getting forced to put out in the back seat of her car by an asshole dater who was determined to fuck her hard in her own driveway and then take off.

That was when John had arrived and pulled him off of her. The guy had his dick in her ass and was fucking her with her mouth cupped shut when John jerked him out the door and beat the hell out of the guy. Afterward he had come to her and escorted her to her living room and then carried her to her bedroom a bit shaken.

Since then a friendship had grown and though John had once or twice teased her about a blowjob he'd never been too pushy like the night he'd been so drunk. She was a lot more comfortable with him and since she'd never planned to ever actually fuck him or give him head, she was able to just think of him as a concerned friend and neighbor. She'd never even considered whether or not he had any sexual skills. But obviously he did.

He stopped and rolled her onto her belly. Then untied her elbows and then her wrists. He moved her hands above her head and retied her wrists together. Then he untied her ankles. The wrist rope binding was connected to a small lead rope, which was tied to the center rails of her bed's large wooden headboard.

He pulled her up onto her hands and knees and once more started fucking her! This felt amazing and Barbie gasped and grunted into her gag. He sped up and soon she was thrashing and screaming her muffled cries as the pace intensified. He reached forward and pulled away the duct tape and the cloth wad gagging her so that he could listen to her cries.

"AAAHHHHHH FUUUUCKKK JOHNNNN!! OOOOHHHH GOD! OH SHIT!" She cried out and he laughed.

"Ya like this bitch? Like playing with me like this?"

She tried to gasp her answer. Now was her chance to stop him though she didn't really want to stop at the moment. Still if she didn't say something he might keep fucking her. She gasped her panted words, barely able to get them out as she breathed hard to his fucking.

"N-N-NOOOO! I-I-I d-d-don't wanna p-pl-play anyyyyyy... unghhhh... anyyy m-morrre J-John!" She managed to pant.

He stopped suddenly to her shock and a bit to her disappointment surprisingly enough. His throbbing hard cock was sunken deep inside of her twitching vagina.

"Oh you're not playing the role play game any more Barb?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Barbie's Adventures Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds