• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Deal!

Custodial closets are really dark and ironically very dirty or, at least this one was, but you're likely Wondering what my name is and why I'm in a closet in the first place. Well my name is Olivia, And honestly at this point, I didn't care about the dirt because I was fully engrossed in my most of favorite activities, Fucking! And the custodial closet was the most private place we could find at the time. It doesn't matter what gender or (for the most part) what they look like. For example the boy I'm fucking now (To be truthful I could never remember this boys name and I should because we took a class together at the local community college, hence the closet) couldn't be older than eighteen he had a buzz cut, he wore Scooby Doo t-shirts, he was shorter than me, and to put the icing on the cake he slept with a teddy bear. Okay I don't really know if he has a teddy bear but trust me, cute as he is, my little Boy Toy is a bit of a geek.

But I digress, back to me. My breasts aren't huge, large B's at best but watching sweat trickle down between them as I repeatedly slammed my crotch against (Leon, Wesley..? No that's not right, doesn't matter. Hence forth he shall be known as Boy Toy) Boy Toy's ass, made my cock throb inside of him. I should explain, but you've probably heard that story before so I'll make it brief. I started my transition early, and since my family had money I got all of the best treatments. I decided to keep my cock, it's uncircumcised, six or so inches long and I love it! But their'll be more about my cock later, now I'll give you a quick description of me. Here goes, I've totally got the whole Irish lass look going for me red head, green eyes, fair skin, a dusting of freckles the whole shebang. I'm 5'11" I have large B cups that I owe to hormone therapy, not one session of cosmetic surgery, thank you very much. I'm thin and flexible due to a light fitness routine, including yoga and jogging.

Anyway, Here's the skinny Boy Toy and I met in a class at the College. I thought he was cute, so I got him alone for the best blow job of his life, after that he was mine and I rode him daily. We most certainly weren't exclusive though. He had a girlfriend, and I refuse to limit myself. On an average day, I ride my little Boy Toy plus any two of my girlfriends who need a good fuck, and on occasion the odd stranger. I like to ride Boy Toy's ass hard, but I get off on hearing my partners moan in pleasure, so after a moment of enjoying his ass, I reached around his right to start jerking his dick.

"Wait," he grunted, "I want a blow job today,"

"So do I," I panted between thrusts.

"Come on Olivia, you know I won't if it's been..." I helped him punctuate by pulling all of the way out and slamming it home forcefully enough to make him bark, "Fuck me!"

"Working on it," I chimed, "I'll tell you what, introduce me to someone you know, best friend, cousin, girlfriend, sister, etcetera Do that, I'll take it from there and you'll get a blow job, Deal?"

"Let me get this straight, basically, you want me to pimp out someone I know for a blow job?"

"Not just somebody you know silly, somebody you care about," I said brightly, "And I have to agree on the person you pick, that means no fuglies!"

He was silent so I worked his ass some more.

"It's not as though I'm going to rape whoever you pick. They're adults to, they can choose to say no."

"You wouldn't, ugh!" I slammed into him extra hard, "offer if you didn't think you could fuck them."

"Your reasoning is impeccable captain obvious. Now hold on for a sec," I ramped up my pace, "I'm just about to, cuuum!" I moaned the last word as I sprayed, thrusting roughly to bottom out in his ass, "Fuck! I love that part. So here's the deal babe, you've got until you cum to decide, deal or not?"

"Damn it! Did you have to cum inside me again, my ass is gonna leak all day now."

"Just clench real tight for a while, what little does leak will dry up and keep the rest in,"

"Could you at least pull out now, this kinda hurts,"

"Sure," Pulled out, only to slam back in even harder.

"Fuck!" He yelled in pain.

"Oh, baby I'm sorry. It's just so sensitive after I cum. Pulling out just felt so good I couldn't but push back in," I said sweetly, "What was your decision again?"

"Not for a bj," he haggled, "I'm to close for it to be worth my while,"

"I could leave you with blue balls,"

"Ya," he winced, "but you'd gain nothing,"

"What's your price then, honey buns?"

"First I want the bj now, then I want to fuck your ass. Not right away ether, tonight when I can enjoy myself more thoroughly,"

Let me just say I dislike being butt-fucked. Why, you ask, yet again I should explain, however since I'm not telling that story I'll give you the short version. I've tried it, and I found out that as sexy as my ass is my butt-hole is just to small and tight to handle dick without major prep-work. Having said that, the thought of fucking my little sissies mommy, or gifting him with a little niece or nephew made my softening dick ramrod stiff again. Slowly I began fucking him again.

He groaned.

"Sorry honey buns, I think that could be arranged, but I want two introductions and I choose,"

"Fuck. I'll make it three if you pull out now,"

"But I'm having so much fun," I pouted.

"I will blow you, you can cum on my face, whatever you want. Olivia please," he begged.

"Fine," I slipped my dick from his hole and smacked his ass with it, "You have a deal Boy Toy, now get on your knees"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Deal!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 610 milliseconds