• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother's Plan

A Mother's Plan

12

I lived on a tree lined street in an average suburb outside a big city on the East Coast. It was a middle class neighborhood with picked fences, bicycles on the lawns and kids in the street. We had BBQ's on the weekends and in the summer us kids would go from house to house and use the swimming pools.

In my house lived my step dad, my brother and my mother. At the time I was nineteen and my brother twenty one. He had taken a sabbatical from college and worked in a car dealership. I worked in a Diner. I had thought about going back to school, but I knew I was not a very good student. I easily got distracted and had problems organizing myself. I liked to go out with my friends and hang around the mall on my free time.

My mother had been divorced for two years before she met Josh. He was five years younger than her, but it was love at first sight. Josh is your average Joe, there is nothing that stands out about him. He wears jeans, t shirts and sweaters. Usually he has a baseball cap on his head, and he likes to wear white tennis shoes. Over all he is a dear of a man. He never tried to be our "dad", letting our mother deal with us. If we needed someone to talk to he was always available.

Josh and my brother Danny got along fine. They loved baseball and football and could spend hours in the back yard doing loops. I guess we were pretty lucky in the sense of having such a cool step dad.

One day when I came back from work, it was a Saturday I remember and it was hot. My car was in the garage and I had to walk the three miles home. I didn't mind the exercise it saved me an hour in the gym, but the heat was getting to me. By the time I reached the house I was melting. I opened the entrance door and dumped my purse on the floor inside the door.

"Anyone home?"

Silence called back to me. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I looked at the options I had and chose the OJ. I didn't bother with a glass and drank directly from the carton. Some juice ran down my chin and dropped down on my uniform. When the carton was empty I threw it in the garbage bin and walked out to see if anyone was at home.

After walking through the house I realized I was alone and went out on the terrace. The pool looked inviting so I took off all my clothes and dove in. The cool water made me feel better and I swam the entire length under water. When I came up I lifted myself out of the pool and sat on the edge. The sun burned my back and I slipped into the water again.

"Hey, how's the water?" someone called.

I looked for the voice and found my brother standing just inside the house. Danny walked out and up to the edge. I stayed in the middle since I had no bikini on.

"Skinny dipping?"

"Yeah. Where were you?"

"Over at Mike's. He had some car problem so I went around to see if I could help him."

I treaded water wondering if the chat would last long. I wasn't a prude, and my brother has seen me naked more than once since we became adults. But, I had shaved my pussy that morning, and he hadn't seen that style before.

"I'm making something to eat. Do you want something?" he said.

"No, I'm fine, thanks."

"Okey-doke."

He walked back inside and I swam up to the ladder. I quickly got up and was on my way to where my clothes were lying.

"Oh my, Becky. Do you have a new boyfriend?"

I turned my head and Danny was standing there, grinning. I quickly covered my pussy with my hand and lifted an arm over my boobs. "No, why do you ask?"

He nodded his head at me, and said. "New hair cut. I never figured you for the porn style."

I blushed and swiped some hair from my face. "Fuck off."

He smiled at me and disappeared inside. I grabbed my clothes and walked quickly upstairs to the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top. I used a sports bra to keep my D cups in place and went downstairs.

"What are you making? It smells wonderful."

Danny was at the stove and was stirring something in a pot. "Mike's mom gave me some Gulash, I'm heating it up."

I sat down at the table and said. "I changed my mind, I want some."

We ate in silence and when we were done, I did the dishes. Danny was at the table reading a magazine, so I thought.

"Sis, have you gained weight?"

"No, I don't think so. Why do you ask?"

"Your ass looks a bit bigger."

I turned around and tossed some water at him from a glass. "Stop looking at my ass, and by the way, I think I have a nice ass."

"He wiped the water from his face and grinned. "Yeah, Johnny from the grocery store told me you had a gorgeous ass the other day. How would he know that?"

I looked away and continued washing the dishes. The store Johnny worked in was not one my family or I used. We knew each other from High School. A couple of weeks earlier he and some friends of his had met up with the girls I hang out with, and well, one thing led to another and I ended up on all four in Johnny's truck. He was a descendant fuck, I suppose, a little quick to come, but OK.

"I have no idea how he would know that."

"Did he fuck you?"

"No," I lied. Danny knew I had sex and so did he.

Usually we stayed out of each others sex life, only once in a while would we question the other. Danny fucked a Russian exchange student once and I asked him about it.

"Mm, well. That's not what I have heard."

"It's none of your business anyway, is it Danny?"

He stood and opened the fridge. "Do you want a coke?"

"No, I'm fine."

At that moment I saw Josh car drive up and he got out. "Josh is home," I said.

He came into the kitchen a minute later. "Hi guys, what's up?"

"Not much, we had something to eat and I just told Becky, she looks like she has gained some weight."

Josh took a beer from the fridge and sat down. "I don't think so, why do you say so?"

"Her ass looks bigger, that's all."

Josh gave me a quick look and then finished his beer. "Who cares?"

I stared after him when he left. It was strange, but his comment hurt more than Danny saying I had a fat ass. I cared, and I wanted some recognition. I work very hard on my ass at the gym and I'm very proud of it. It doesn't matter if I wear jeans, shorts or a dress, it is round and damn firm. Women in magazines are Photoshopped to have an ass like mine and that includes the famous "gap." Don't take me wrong, I don't stand in front of a mirror all day, but I make sure that my best future is always clearly visible, so I dress accordingly.

Danny knows this, and that's why he was going on about me having gained weight. It's just his way to get on my nerves.

Josh always gave me a compliment on what I was wearing before I went out and him saying that he didn't care about my ass was not good. Ever since he came into our lives I have had a little crush on him. Not that I drool or anything as soon as he is around, but to the extent that I really care about what he thinks of me and how I look. My mother has a good body for her age, and I know several of Danny's friends who love to come by the pool and have a look at her. They also tend to check me out too, but that is a given.

I left Danny in the kitchen and went upstairs. I had to check myself out. I adjusted the mirror on my wardrobe so I could see myself from behind in the mirror on the door. A saw nothing out of the ordinary, my shorts looked just right. I took them off and found a pencil on my desk. I lifted up my right ass cheek and laid the pen against my skin. Then I carefully let go and the pen fell down. The pencil test was a pass. While I was naked I checked my shaved pussy. I had done it in the morning when I was in a hurry and I was concerned, I had missed a spot or two. I was pleased to see everything was smooth as could be.

Suddenly the door opened and Danny walked in. I was standing naked less than two feet from him with my hand over my cunt spread the skin tight.

"What the hell are you doing?" he said.

I jumped behind my wardrobe door and stuck out my head. "What the fuck are you doing walking in without knocking?"

"I didn't know you would be masturbating in plain daylight."

I made a face and he made one back. "I wasn't, I just wanted to check something, that's all." I found a summer dress hanging next to me and put it on. Then I came out and confronted him.

"By the way, my ass is just fine, you lying bastard."

He chuckled. "Gets you every time, doesn't it?"

"Get out of here, and do something useful."

I put my hands on his chest and gently pushed him backwards. He walked a few steps and then stopped. "Why did you shave your pussy, Becky?"

"None of your business, leave."

He smiled, turned and walked out. I closed the door and leaned against it. There was a splash from the pool so I crossed the floor and looked out the window. Josh was swimming underwater and when he came up on the other side he turned and swam back with a strong breast stroke. I watched him for a while and when he got up, he saw me looking down at him.

"C'mon down, it's wonderful."

"I'm all right, I had a swim earlier."

He lay down on a sun bed and closed his eyes. I thought I might as well join him and went down to the kitchen where I got two beers. Danny wasn't around, he must have left.

"Here you go, a cold beer," I said when I pulled up a chair next to Josh.

"Thanks. How was your day?"

"Fine, except for the long walk home. I was melting by the time and turned onto our street."

"I can't blame you."

We sat in silence for a while. I closed my eyes and turned my face to the sun. I usually try not to take too much in my face, it wrinkles the skin, but a little, ones in a while is all right.

"I'm sorry," said Josh.

I opened my eyes. "For what?"

"For what I said in the kitchen. I know how much time you spend in the gym and how proud you are of your body."

I smiled at him. "Don't worry about it. Danny was giving me a hard time, as usual."

He patted my knee and his warm hand sent chills up my leg and inner thigh. I cleared my throat and said. "Another beer?"

"Sure."

I was almost by the French doors when I heard him call. "It looks nice."

I smiled, but didn't turn around. I knew what he meant and it felt good hearing it from him. I got his beer and walked out again.

"Where is your mom?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, still at work I guess."

He checked his watch. "It's almost six, she should be home by now."

"Maybe she had to work overtime; it is the end of the months."

"Yeah, you are probably right."

My mother worked in a bank and at the end of each month they closed the books and she would have to work over a few hours.

Josh was still lying on his back looking straight up into the sky behind his sunglasses, so I thought at least.

"You look nice in that dress."

"Thanks."

"What are you wearing under it?"

The question shocked me. "What?"

Still looking up, he said. "You know, in a dress like that there is only one kind of underwear that will work."

"Uh-huh."

"A thong, or nothing, and I think you are naked."

How the hell did he knew that, I thought. Danny wouldn't have told him, that's for sure, or at least I hoped so. The question had made me uncomfortable.

"What do you care?"

"I just want you to look your best, that's all. I didn't mean any disrespect."

"Well, I didn't like the question, and if you must know, I'm wearing granny panties."

He laughed and turned his head. Taking off his sunglasses he grinned at me. "Lier. When you walked away, I saw no panty lines, so I'm thinking, nothing."

I knew I was blushing, but I gave him an angry look anyway. "You shouldn't be watching, mom would kill you."

He lay back down again. "Maybe, if she found out, but she won't."

"Why do say that? Don't you think I will tell on you?"

"No, I don't, because I have something you don't want Annie to see."

I had no idea what he was talking about. "Like what?"

"Nothing much, just a really clear photo of you being fucked by Johnny from the grocery store."

My blood went cold. How could he possibly have a photo of me and Johnny. "You are lying."

"No, I was coming back from the gas station when I saw his car turn right into the little road leading to the lake. My headlights caught your face so I decided to follow. I didn't want my favorite girl get hurt, did I. When you parked I did too, and then I walked up as close as I could. To my surprise, you didn't even make out first."

Shit, he had actually been there. I remembered it clearly. I was so horny at the time I just got out on the passenger side, Johnny came around and lifted up my skirt and moved my panties to the side. Then I just leaned forward a little holding on to the roof and he began to fuck me.

"You pervert."

"Not really, I was just concerned with your safety, I had no idea you were such a horny slut, but good for you."

I stood and moved so I was by his feet looking down at him. "So you won't tell mom, or Danny?"

He pulled down his sunglasses and looked over the rim. "No, not if you play along with me?"

I put my hands on my hips, and said. "What?"

"Take off your dress and let me see you."

What was wrong with him? In the years we had lived together, he had never even given me a dirty look, and he had seen me in bikinis and underwear.

"What's gotten into you, Josh?"

For two years I have been watching you, and I have to say, you are the sexiest thing I have seen in years. I have jerked off thinking about you, I have even fucked your mom while fantasizing about you, and now I want to get some. Don't try to deny it. I know you have feelings for me. Your mother figured out that you had a crush on me, and that's OK. She just thinks something innocent, but I am pretty sure you wouldn't mind if I touched you."

To my horror, I realized he was right. I wanted him to touch me. I had always wanted him to. I slowly nodded my head and walked around to his right side.

I closed my eyes and waited for what was to come. His warm hand touched my inner thigh and slowly moved up towards my pussy. When his fingers brushed against my swollen hairless lips I sighed and I think I moaned too.

There is nothing like a newly shaved pussy. It's incredible soft and you can feel the lips between your finger, especially if they are swollen like Becky's was at the time. Her snatch was just begging to be satisfied. I found her clit and when I gently tapped it, she made some noise and I did it again.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" I said.

"Mm, it sure does."

She was slowly becoming wetter and I dragged my finger along her slit and brought it to my mouth. "You taste good."

"Thanks, Josh," her voice was trembling a little.

My cock was hard and I used my other hand to wiggle out of them. When they were around my ankles, I flicked them off and they ended up in the pool.

"Look," I said.

She opened her eyes, which had been closed and looked down at me. "Oh, my."

"That's right. It's a bit bigger than old Johnny's, isn't?"

"I have never seen anything like it."

My finger was sliding in and out of her in a steady rhythm and when I tried a second finger slid in. "Would you like to try it," I asked.

"Mm."

She pulled her dress over her head and grabbed a cushion from a nearby sun bed. She placed it on the ground to my side and knelt. Her big boobs pressed against my hips and I watched as her mouth came closer to my cock head. She pulled the hair out of her face and tilted her head a little to keep it in place. She gave my cock a tentative lick with her pink tongue and I guess she liked it. She let her lips cover my cockhead and sucked on it a little before they wrapped around my shaft and began to slide up and down. Her lips were stretched and I could see on her face, she was struggling to take all of me inside. "Don't worry, just do it the way you like it," I whispered.

She winked at me and then changed position slightly so I could reach her boobs with my hand. They were firm with little brown nipples that were hard like frozen peas. I twisted them in turn between my fingers. She must have liked it because she tried again to deepthroat, and this time she managed to. She gagged a little and had to come up for air.

"God, your cock is big and thick. My jaw hurts already," then she went down again.

I see myself as a pretty good lover with a normal stamina, but watching Becky sucking my cock after waiting for two years was too much. I wanted to fuck her. I pulled her up and to my surprise, she kissed my lips. Our tongues met and I didn't care there was the taste of my own pre cum.

"Straddle me, and lower yourself slowly. I want to feel every inch of me entering you," I said.

The sun bed was too narrow, so she placed one foot on either side, forcing her pussy open. When I felt her wet lips touch my glans I closed my eyes. I felt and heard when she took the first couple of inches of me.

"Oh, Josh, I want you to fuck me hard."

When I left Becky's room I was laughing all the way down the stairs. She was so easy to get to. There was nothing wrong with her ass, just the opposite actually. It looked better than it had ever done. Josh came down after me in swimming trunks and a towel.

"Where are you off to?" he said.

"I have to buy cigarettes; I'll be back in half an hour."

"OK, see you later."

When I came back and parked on the driveway, I was surprised my mother wasn't back yet, and then I remembered she most likely worked overtime. The house was silent, so I got a soda can from the fridge and thought I'd sit in the sun for a while. When I was almost at the French doors leading out to the pool area I stopped in my tracks. I had to take off my sunglasses so I could make sure I wasn't hallucinating. Then the sounds reached me and I knew I wasn't. Becky was sitting on Josh and from her movements she was riding him hard. She arched her back and threw back her head.

"Wow, you are amazing Josh, what a fucking amazing cock you have."

Josh answered in a husky voice. "Yeah, ride it, feel that cock fuck you."

I stood there for a few minutes watching them. Becky's boobs bounced to the rhythm of her fucking and then suddenly Josh pulled her up and pushed her down. She must have known he was on his way to come because she took his cock in her hand and began to jerk him off. He moaned loudly and when he did, Becky put her mouth just above his glans. I watched as several globs of cum spurted out and landed in her mouth or on her face. She jerked him a few more times, and then licked his cockhead. I stood there, frozen. What should I do? I had a couple of options, confront them, walk away and tell mom later, or talk to them separately.

Then to my surprise, I felt that my cock was hard and pressing against my shorts. What I had seen was better than any porn ever made. I decided to confront them.

I rested my head on Josh stomach. His semi erect cock was just next to my cheek and I could see a few drops of cum on it. I lazily licked them off and then I felt his hands on my head.

"You were great, Becky. I have wanted to do this for a long time."

I looked up at him, and he wiped some come from my cheek. "Me too, but I hadn't realized it until now. Thanks for taking control."

He was about to say something, but stopped and his eyes narrowed. "What the fuck," he whispered.

"Hi guys, what's up?" I heard Danny's voice behind me.

No, no, I thought. This couldn't be happening. What was he doing here?

Josh sat up a little. "I can explain this."

Danny pulled up a chair and sat down. He then lit a cigarette and opened a can of soda. I watched him take a long drag and then slowly let out the smoke. "Yeah, please do. Explain to me why when I come home I find my sister riding your cock?"

"Danny, please. Just leave."

He turned his eyes on me, and I saw how he took in my naked body. When he reached my boobs he nodded slowly and then his gaze went further down. He stopped at my pussy and smiled. "It looks pretty used. Your lips are swollen and they are still wet from your pussy juice. And no, I'm not leaving until I get an explanation."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother's Plan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds