• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mum! You Whore 08

Mum! You Whore 08

By the time Fiona came down she looked a lot better than when she'd just saw three rampant eighteen year olds out the house after being their fuck toy for about forty odd hours. Not only that she'd also been fucked by the pizza delivery guy in lieu of a fifty three pound bill and then Nigel had taken her with the boys after dropping Alice off.

"Afternoon whore, how's your holes?" I asked as she came in naked and sat beside me.

"Sore owner," she replied truthfully.

"You were certainly put through your paces weren't you," I said to her.

"Yes, they were insatiable," she said.

"You loved it though didn't you whore? Having three young hard cocks to yourself all weekend," I said to her.

"I did enjoy it owner yes," she again answered truthfully.

"Any way whore todays the big day, Alice will find me and you together and then she'll know all about the control I've had over you. Not only is that today the day she properly becomes my whore just like you. They'll be no need for hiding behind doors and clothes any more from today," I said to her.

"Ok owner I'll do whatever you want at least I won't have to pretend any more, once she knows im your whore it'll be a weight lifted from me," she said.

We sat for a few minutes and then I received the text from Alice that I'd told her to send me;

On my way home see you in fifteen minutes your slut x

"Right is show time whore she's on her way home," I said pushing my boxer shorts off, "Get me hard," I told her and she instantly took grasp of my thick six and a half inches and began stroking me. It never took me long to grow hard and within seconds I was erect and she bent forward to take me in her mouth.

I reached underneath her and pinched her nipples and then reached further towards her cunt, a muffled moan came from her mouth as I rubbed her clit and then plunged three fingers in her pussy. Her cunt was fairly loose and I expected nothing less after the fucking she'd taken recently.

I teased her cunt and then her arse in turn loosening both up for later on, she sucked me for a few more minutes and I checked my watch, Alice would be here in a few minutes, "Climb on me and face away from me, ride me and don't you dare stop until I say," I told her as she complied with my instructions and climbed over my prick with her back to me.

"I won't owner I promise," she said as she levered herself and wiggled her arse over my helmet, I hadn't fucked her for a few days so was looking forward to this. "Oh owner yes I've missed this fat cock," she said as she lowered herself on to me.

Doesn't matter how much cock I let up Fiona she's never as full as she is with my cock splitting her hole, "yesssssss," she hissed as she began riding me slowly making sure she got to feel every thick inch and vein prising her cunt walls open, "Ohhh I've missed this thick cock in meeeee," she cried as she eventually began riding a bit quicker now that she was loosening up.

Just then the door went and a second later the door behind us opened and Alice cried out, "Mum! You whore."

"Come in here and shut the door you little slut," I said looking back at her. She hesitated so I told her again in a sterner voice and she came in and sat on the chair opposite, "Keep your eyes on the whore, watch how she fucks my cock, watch how she comes on my cock you will do the same," I said as she sat silent and embarrassed.

Fiona was going great guns now and I could tell she was closing in on orgasm, she was crying out now, telling me she loved my cock and that she missed it in her. Alice's face was beet red at her mum's admissions.

"Take your clothes off slut," I told Alice and in a trance she stood and stripped off until she was naked., "Play with your pussy slut because when this whore comes your taking her place," I told her and again her hand went to her shaven pussy and she began to stroke herself, her eyes staying on her mother riding my cock.

To give Alice time to moisten herself I told Fiona to slow down, which she did. I then told her to tell her daughter about our relationship, having her tell her own daughter made it much more humiliating.

"Tell your daughter who owns you whore," I said getting the ball rolling.

"He owns me Alice, Ali owns me, I'm his whore," she panted as she slowly rode me. Alice didn't speak.

"Tell her how long you've been my whore, go on admit how long you've been my whore," I said urging her on.

"Two years nearly, I've been his whore for nearly two years," she whimpered as again her orgasm threatened to erupt.

Again Alice didn't speak but I could mentally see her working out when it could of happened.

"Tell her what I own and what you do for me." I said.

"He owns my holes, all of them Alice. I suck and fuck whoever he tells me too, he owns me and I am his whore, I do as he asks," she said and I could feel her cunt begin to tighten as she admitted all her sins to her daughter, it was turning her on.

"Tell her how many men I've let fuck you before you come whore," I told her.

"Four, forty two men, oh god I'm going to come owner," she squealed.

Alice's eyes shot wide open at the number her mother had just admitted to taking for me.

"And how many more will you take whore," I asked knowing she was close as I felt her cunt squeeze my shaft.

"Oh goooddd owner I'll take them all, shit I'm coming, arrghhhh yes her I come," she screamed and dropped herself down hard on my cock and her thighs slammed shut and her pussy walls squeezed my cock to death, "I take all the cocks you give me," she cried as her orgasm peaked and then subsided.

Once she had stopped she opened her thighs and the death hold on my cock loosened a fraction, "Get off whore, go and sit where your daughter is and finger your arse, that's where my cock is going next."

"Yes owner," she said and hoisted herself off and headed towards her daughter.

"Come here slut," I said to Alice and she walked over to me passing her mother on the way.

I patted the sofa beside me and she knelt down looking scared at what was happening.

"You've been a naughty whore haven't you Alice sleeping with your best friends boyfriend and your teacher?" I said.

"Yes Ali," she responded quietly.

"You call me owner now like the whore does, you will also be known as whore from now on is that understood?" I said.

"Yes owner," she replied meekly.

"I own your holes now whore, and you will fuck and suck who I say is that understood whore," I said looking her in the eye as I spoke.

"Yes owner," she replied, "You own my holes and I'll suck and fuck whoever you say.

"Now climb on my cock and ride me until you come," I told her.

This was going easier than I planned, Alice must've been more conditioned than I thought. She was soon aboard me filling her tight cunt with my thick shaft.

"God this whores cunt is so fucking tight," I said looking Fiona in the eye and she couldn't hide the pang of jealousy that flashed across her face, I smiled and said, "Does this make you jealous you old whore?"

"A little owner, I was that it was me full of your cock," she said looking on with envy as she worked three fingers in to her anus.

"Get used to sharing me whore," I said still looking her in the eye.

"I will owner," she said.

Alice came nosily on my cock after less than ten minutes and then I sent her to the chair to do the same as her mother had.

When Fiona was back near me I pointed at my cock and told her to suck, I looked at Alice's face as she watched her mother open her mouth willingly and without hesitation to suck me knowing full well that less than a minute earlier she had been bouncing there until she came.

"Don't look so shocked young whore, you must never refuse or say no just like this old whore here, you will suck my cock as well as many others straight after they have been in your mother if I tell you too do you understand?" I told her.

"Yes owner I understand," she said quietly, I thought then it'd be better to get it out the way sooner rather than later.

I tapped Fiona's head and she stood up and turned round facing Alice, "Pussy," I said and she lowered her cunt down my dick and rode me for a minute, "Off, stand there and finger yourself," I said and she did just that.

I called Alice over and pointed at my cock," Suck<" I said.

"I, I don't think," I cut her short.

"Yes you can and you will, now open your fucking stupid mouth and suck me clean," I said reaching up and pulling her head down towards my cock. She resisted briefly but with two hands on her head she had little choice but to open eventually.

"Good whore, clean mummy's cunt juice off then sit back over there and finger your arsehole," I said to her. she looked deeply ashamed as she sat back on the chair and eased a finger in to her bum, her lips glistened with the juice of her mother and I smirked and laughed out loud to myself at the obscenity of the situation.

Fiona was now back on my cock riding me anally, she did this for five minutes and then I had Alice climb aboard. I'd stopped telling them to sit down now and just had them stand by me watching and after a few minutes I'd say change and they'd swap over.

I made them do this for a good fifteen minutes and when it came to Alice's next turn I told her to suck. She looked at me for a good long hard ten seconds and then lowered her head by bending at the waist and sucked my cock fresh out of Fiona's arsehole.

They then alternated on my cock again at which point I told them the new house rules.

"Neither of you will wear clothes when in the house unless I tell you too."

"You will only wear clothing outside the house that is chosen by me."

"All the doors are being removed in the house tomorrow except the video room."

"Is that understood you dumb whores?" I asked laughing at them.

"Yes owner, "they both said.

I was getting close to coming and told them both to get on their knees next to each other, I then face fucked each in turn until my balls tightened and I fired the first strand over Fiona s face and then turned and covered Alice's.

"You'll both wear that on your faces until morning is that understood my whores," I laughed looking at their come covered faces.

"Yes owner," they both replied.

Now it was all out in the open and I had two whores at my disposal I couldn't wait to get started on exploiting them and there seemed no time like the present.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mum! You Whore 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 926 milliseconds