• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Ride Home Ch. 02

The Ride Home Ch. 02

"That's it. Fuck them!" Gillian said softly. We were in the backroom of our workplace. She was sitting on a stack of pallets as I fucked her tits. She wore the perfect shirt for tit fucking tonight. The bright orange work shirt was cut extra low, she was wearing the perfect bra that pushed her huge tits upwards. The result was an extreme amount of cleavage. At this precise moment my black dick was buried deep between them as she pushed the sides of the shirt inwards making the space between her tits, even tighter for my dick. I fucked downwards into her cleavage. "Aren't you glad. I wore this shirt." she smiled.

"Fuck Yeah." I said. I was so close to cumming. I could feel it. "You planned this didn't you?" I said to her. She looked up at me. Her jet black hair and blue eyes.

"Me? Never." she smiled. Truth be told. She loved it. When I fucked her tits in public. It had not been the first time it had happened, and I was very sure it would not be the last. If anyone came into the back room and headed this way, and looked behind the other pallets, they would easily see us. "Cum for me." she said, smiling watching my dick disappear between her huge tits. I pulled out just in time. As she took my dick into her mouth and swallowed all I had,she took a few guls and swallowed it all. That was the other thing about Gillian she loved cum. Not just to swallow, she loved facials, licking it, drinking it. Everything about it she just craved it.

"There. Lunch." she smiled as she stood up. There was a visible wet spot right on her shirt right between her boobs. I smiled looking at it. As I zipped up my pants. "Naughty boy!" she said. "Now I will have to go to the bathroom, just to get it. I shrugged at her as we made our way back to the sales floor. We worked the night shift at the hardware store. So there were no shoppers, just us and the rest of the stock crew members. She headed to the lady's room, and I headed back to my aisle.

"Welcome back, your two minutes late." Sheridan our boss said as I walked past him.

"Went to the bathroom. Or do I need to see you before I do that too." I said. I hated him. He was an ass. In every sense of the word. But more to me now, since the incident a few weeks ago that happen on the way home. Henry was his best friend. And since that day, he had tried to make both Gillian and I suffer for it. He had tried to give us separate night's off, but since we were two of the better stock workers, shit didn't get done. And he had to give us back our regular shift.

"Whatever. Just make sure you finish." he said to me as he passed. I heard him say something to Gillian but she brushed him off. The rest of the night went much easier. As we walked outside, the morning sun began to peek over the clouds.

"Hey James!" I heard behind me. It was the Assistant Store Manager.

"Hey Luke." I said turning around. Gillian stood beside me.

"Gillian can you give us a minute?" Luke said to her. She nodded and walked off to the car.

"There is an opening at the night manager position coming up. Would you be interested?" Luke asked. I was shocked. I had put in for the position three times and got denied all three.

"Of course." I said. "But what about Sheridan?" I asked hoping that he wasn't going to get promoted too. That would just make life even harder.

"Well lets just say Jamie caught some tape of him and Rachel Baxter, that should not have been seen." he said with a smile. We all knew he had the hots for Rachel but she had always acted like a bitch to him. Guess it was just a front. Rachel was the night audit lead. The two of them were always bickering about something.

"Well. You know about Gillian and I right?" I said making sure that he knew in case of anything.

"Yeah. It's not hard to figure that out. But at least there is nothing on the cams right?" he said looking at me.

"Of course not." I replied. I had been working in that building for so long, there was not one cam, that I did not know about.

"But, since you bring that up?" he said. "Would she be interested in a day shift? Say in the membership department. Lacey wants the night audit lead position so it would be a nice promotion." he asked. I shrugged. I knew she had applied for the book keepers position a few months back but we really did not talk to each other about work outside of work. I motioned for her to come over.

"What's up?" she asked. As she bounced over. Literally she half ran, half skipped, causing her tits to bounce. She loved doing that. And from Luke's reaction it worked. He cleared his throat then repeated the question to her.

"Of course." she replied. Luke shook both our hands and told us we will be notified of the changes within three days and gave us the night off.

"A night off on a weekend?" Gillian said as she closed the door.

"Right?" I said. It had been a long while since we both had a night off on the weekend. I drove towards my house.

"Well you will be having nights off, as soon as you get the position." I said to her.

"I know." she said excited. "A whole new sleep schedule." she said. "And you will be getting Sundays and Thursday nights off." she said.

"Football!" I said just realizing what that meant. The night manager had always had Sundays and Thursday's off. Luke always filled in on those nights. Or he had Tracy the other assistant do it. As we got home. Gillian hopped into the shower first. I began to get our dinner/breakfast ready. When my phone rang. I looked at it and saw the store's number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey James. It's Jamie." The store manager said. I bolted upright from my laid back position. I never got to talk with Jamie. But I respected her as a store manager. She had turned the store around completely, since she took over.

"Hi." I said.

"Luke talked to you?" she asked.

"Yes. He mentioned the openings." I said. Trying not to give up too much information.

"Well he shouldn't have done that, without talking to me first." she said. My heart sank into my chest. She probably had the position filled.

"One minute, James." she said. Gillian came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Jamie." I mouthed back to her. Her eyes widened. "I am on hold." I said in a whisper. She rushed over to me putting her head next to mine, trying to listen.

"James?" she said.

"I'm here." I replied.

"The thing is. I already had promised that position up. Tracy wanted that job." she said. I looked over at Gillian confused. Tracy would have to take a demotion to accept that job.

"She, is going through some things at home, personal things. That I won't get into. So she wanted that position, it's an easier schedule for her." Jamie said.

"The other thing is. Luke and I were just talking. And we think you are ready for the Assistant mgr position. I have heard good things from both Luke and Tracy about you. And Bob also speaks very highly of you." she said. Bob used to be the store manager, now he was the district manager. I nearly jumped and touched the ceiling. "Would you be interested?"

"Yes! Most definitely yes." I said.

"Good. Come in for an interview tomorrow. It's just a process. But we have to do an interview. Then I will find a store for you to train in for a few weeks. Then it will be all yours. Think you can handle it?" she asked.

"Yes." I said nodding my head.

"That's what I like to hear." Jamie said. "Get some rest and I will see you in the morning." she said then she hung up.

Gillian and I both stood up and started jumping up and down.

"We both got a promotion." we began singing. When her towel fell to the floor.

"Oops." she smiled as she stood there naked.

"Fuck this!" I said picking her up and slamming her on the couch. "You're getting fucked!" I said to her.

"Yes mister manager sir." she said innocently blinking her eyes at me. I began sucking on her huge tits, one after the other. Her nipples began to get harder as I sucked on them. This was her spot. I could already tell she was getting wet. "Suck on them." she said pushing her nipples upwards. I sucked on them harder as I slid a finger into her. She was soaked. "Fuck! I don't want your fingers." she said. "Put that big manager dick into me." she said. I climbed up onto the couch between her legs. Sliding deep into her. I began to fuck her hard. "That's it fuck me with that big manager dick!" she screamed. The noise of us fucking filled the room as she took me balls deep inside her.

The couch was not big enough for us as we rolled off of it and fell to the floor. She was now on top of me. She reached behind her for my dick and slid down on top of it. She straightened her self upwards sitting on it, as she rode my dick.

"Fuck yeah!." I said Now I had a great view of her tits. I reached up and grabbed both of them as she leaned back grabbing my ankles, she rode up and down. I loved looking down, watching my dick go in and out of her. She was so good at riding my dick.

"Fuck yeah." I said as I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. She started going faster, up and down, back and forth. "I'm cumming." I shouted up at her. She pushed off of my ankles and leaned forward. Her big tits hung right above my face. Her hair draped down over me.

"Cum inside me." she said. Looking down into my eyes. Since we had got together I had not cum inside her. We had always stopped and I had always pulled out. "I want you to cum inside me." I knew from her face, she was serious. She rode me harder now. Back and forth, rolling her hips.

"I'm cumming." I said. I held her hips as I pushed upwards. Shooting all I had inside of her. We laid there on the floor. Catching our breath.

"So what's for dinner?" she said breaking the silence. We both laughed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Ride Home Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 691 milliseconds