• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Very Erotic Shower

A Very Erotic Shower

Lilly was my first girlfriend in high school. We only dated for a couple months and never did more than kiss. We remained friends throughout the years. There was always heavy sexual tension between us, but we always denied our carnal instincts. We even spent the night together many times, cuddling in bed leaving us both sexually frustrated.

After high school, Lilly moved to Chicago and when I was planning on a business trip there, I gave her a call. Although I was planning to stay in a hotel, she insisted that I stay with her. We talked for a bit and caught up. When I asked if she was seeing someone, there was a long pause on the phone. "Well, actually yeah! I am", she said.

"Well, tell me about him." Lilly and I had always talked to each other about our relationships.

"Well, actually her name is Daniella and she's very beautiful and sweet. We just moved in together." I was shocked. I had no idea that Lilly ever swung that way, but the vision of her with another woman immediately got me excited. She said Daniella was the first girl she had ever been with.

I took the red-eye into Chicago, so it was still early morning when my cab dropped me at Lilly's apartment. She greeted me at the door dressed in a purple silk night gown. She was just as beautiful as ever. Her long flowing golden hair even looked great in the morning. The v-neck of her nightgown revealed the tops of her beautiful perky breasts. Her long slender legs were on great display as her nightgown barely covered her panties. By the time I set down stuff to give her a hug, I was rock hard. She held onto me tight as we always did when we hadn't seen each other for a while. My cock was pressed hard against her pussy and I could feel her hard nipples press against my chest. After a long embrace, she looked down at my cock and said with a grin, "You better put that thing a way before my girlfriend wakes up. Oh, you are gonna love Daniella."

She offered coffee and when she sat on the couch next to me her nightgown rode up a little revealing her purple thong. This wasn't helping my erection go away. Although, I tried to hide it by crossing my legs, she could still clearly see it. Her eyes would often glance down at my lap.

I heard the bedroom door open and Daniella walked in. Lilly could hear me gasp as I first caught a glimpse of her. She was stunning! Short and thin with beautiful olive skin, piercing brown eyes and bright red luscious lips. She was dressed more modestly, plaid pajama bottoms and a tight white tank top that revealed her dark nipples. I had learned that Daniella was 19 and had just moved from Brazil. When I got up to meet her I did my best to hide my erection with my coffee cup. I'm pretty sure she could see because as she glanced down, her eyes widened and I could see her try to hide her smile.

We talked for a bit more and Daniella said she was going back to bed. She worked nights and had only gotten out of bed to meet me. Lilly and I went out for breakfast and she got a last minute call from a client which was a bummer because she was supposed to have the day off. I went back to the apartment to shower and get my things together. It appeared Daniella was still in bed.

The bathroom was large and beautiful. A long mirror and sink on one side and a jacuzzi and shower on the other. The shower was all glass. I stripped and got under the hot water. Finally I was going to be able to take care of this raging hard-on. The mirror on the other side was very complimentary. I'm about 6-2, tan, built pretty well with broad shoulders, and let's just say well above average cock. I lathered up in soap and began stroking myself. I closed my eyes and pictured Daniella and Lilly naked making love. Oh God, I was so horny! This wasn't going to take long.

Just as I was about to come I heard the door open. It was Daniella and this time she was only wrapped in a small white towel barely hiding her breasts and pussy. I thought I would explode just seeing her, but I held back. She didn't even seem to notice me as she walked to the sink and started to brush her teeth. I turned my back so she couldn't see my raging hard-on, although I could see her in the smaller mirror on the other side of the shower. She was bent over the sink, the white towel riding up to expose her beautiful little ass. She was only there for a moment when she looked up in the mirror seeing my wet naked backside. Her eyes widened and she spit out her toothpaste with a scream, "Oh my God, I thought it was Lilly in the shower. So sorry."

"It's O.K. I'm not shy", I said as she darted to the door. "Lilly had to meet with a client. You don't have to leave. We may have to get used to it if I'm going to be here for a week. That is, if you don't mind."

She took a moment. "Well, I guess not. You don't think Lilly would mind?" Her eyes were still on the floor as I turned to her.

"Of course not. We're all friends here."

She returned to the sink to continue brushing her teeth, trying to keep her eyes on the floor, as I continued to soap up my body. Finally she couldn't help herself and raised her eyes to catch a glimpse of me. Her eyes widened as she stared at my naked front. When she saw me catching her looking, her eyes immediately darted to the floor. "Sorry", she said with a mouth full of toothpaste, "It's just that I've never seen a man naked before."

"Really? Well, I don't mind if you look. I'd be insulted if you didn't. Really, I'm not shy. Go ahead."

She slowly raised her eyes up to the mirror and her eyes widened as she stared at my huge hard cock.

"Sorry", I said, "It's been a long time since I was naked in the same room with such a beautiful girl. Well, to be honest, I was touching myself before you came in."

She got a glimmer in her eye, "Well, don't let me stop you. I've always wanted to see a man touch himself."

Now it was my turn to ask, "You don't think Lilly would mind?"

"Of course not. As long as we don't touch each other. She knows about my fantasy. You said you weren't shy." She had now gotten rid of the toothbrush and was leaning on the sink and facing me.

She stared at my cock as I began stroking it. It was all I could do to not explode right then but I held back just standing there stroking harder and harder as hot water cascaded down my back. I could see that Daniella was fighting the temptation to touch herself, as her right hand slowly moved up the inside of her legs and her left hand stroked her breasts through the towel. She could no longer fight the temptation as I watched her hand slide under her towel. She screamed when I could tell that she had just made contact with her clit. Her left hand slid under the top of her towel , and she screamed even louder as she started to play with her nipples. She raised her head to make eye contact with me as her towel fell to the floor. She was so glorious in her nakedness. Her fingers were now deep inside her pussy, dripping wet with her own juices as she threw her head back in screams of ecstasy. Her screams became louder as I stroked myself harder. She stared into my eyes as we both reached glorious climax. She stared at my cock as I shot come all over the shower wall.

When we both caught our breath she walked over and opened the shower door. "No touching, I thought", I said as she stepped toward me.

She reached out her hand and said, "Just give me your hand." I did. She held my hand still covered in come, looked into my eyes and said, "Thank you." She licked my come off her hand, closed her eyes and moaned, then made her way to the door, leaving her towel behind. As I stared at her gorgeous ass, she turned around with a sly smile and said, "Let me know when the shower is free."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Very Erotic Shower

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds