• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Taylor Swift - White Christmas

Taylor Swift - White Christmas

This is the third installment in a mini-series of a stories which I have written, concerning Taylor Swift and Dan. If you have not read the first two parts, I suggest you read them-it helps build up the characters.

Well, here it is, enjoy everyone!

*****

"I've had enough!"

"No Taylor, don't go. Please!"

"I'm going Dan! I mean it! Merry bloody Christmas to you too!"

So much for a joyful Christmas, she thought as she lay in her bed surrounded by the soft glow of the morning sun. Taylor Swift, alone for Christmas, it wasn't the ideal situation to be in with recording for a new album starting in January. She thought about the night she left Dan, in her heart she missed him- his warmth, his character, his kind and gentle personality but she had missed one thing a bit more than all of the others. She craved sex. Just a bit of release for the week of sexual tension that had built up since their last time together, the very thought was making her vagina twitch.

"I can't do it here," she reasoned to herself, "but I can't stand this anymore." By now her lips had become engorged and she subconsciously rubbed her thighs against each other, trailing her feet and legs up and down the bed sheet. Lazily, she cast aside the duvet from upon her and pushed it onto the floor. Taylor looked down at herself, on her chest lay two firm mounds of flesh with an erect nipple pointing out from each one. She moved her hands down to them and caressed them-feeling their softness and how the flesh bounced as she moved her hands in larger circles, squashing them against her chest.

Casting her gaze beyond her breasts Taylor focused on her mound, hairless and firm, awaiting the attention it craved for. With great patience she moved her hands down the length of her body and down each thigh before the two hands met at her pussy lips, with both hands she started to rub her lips in circles, pressing against her entrance, with increasing speed. With one hand rubbing her clit, the other moved up to her breasts and started to rub them too, pinching the nipples, causing a moan to emerge from her mouth.

After only a minute or so of rubbing and pinching, Taylor was close. Suddenly somewhere inside of her she felt a spasm, just a minor one, yet it grew and grew. She was panting and moaning now more than ever, her breasts swaying as her body moved. "Oh oh oh ohhh ohhhhhh," she moaned. Liquid started spewing from her pussy across the bed. She arched her back and thrust her mounds skywards as she screamed out, "ohhhhhhhhh!"

"Well, it looks like you needed that."

Taylor jumped and forced herself upright, pressing against her breasts with her hands to try and over them and crossing her legs to try and keep her pussy out of sight.

"That was a nice performance, Tay."

Taylor had heard that London accent somewhere before.

"Sorry I scared you," said the blonde haired woman who jumped out from behind the door.

"Ellie!" Taylor exclaimed, "You frightened me! And you're... naked."

"You're damn right I am!" Ellie said, "It is my house anyway!" And with that the blonde English singer ran forward and leapt on top of Taylor, "I've missed you Tay."

"I've missed you too," Taylor said as she moved Ellie off her and onto the bed sheet, "I missed something else too!"

Ellie knew exactly what Taylor had missed, they both engaged in a long kiss, their tongues dueling to take control over the other's mouth. Taylor broke the kiss and pushed Ellie on her back onto the bed, "It's my turn now!"

With that she went down on her chest, moving her face up to Ellie's warm and wet pussy. She used her fingers to push apart Ellie's pussy lips and stuck out her tongue, using it to lick the opening in front of her. Taylor then used her fingers and tongue in combination to move in and out of Ellie's vagina, occasionally licking at the quivering lips. Ellie had now begun to moan in pleasure as her head rocked back in forth, her eyes rolling back as she indulged in the ecstasy that she was now experiencing. Like Taylor, Ellie thrust her mounds (less perky than Taylor's but just as large) upwards as she whimpered in her orgasm.

It was early afternoon and Ellie and Taylor were still in bed but by now they were embroiled in a soft embrace with Ellie hugging Taylor from behind, her mounds pressing into Taylor's back.

"You never did tell me why you left Dan." Ellie said.

"You really want to hear my sob story?"

"Tay, I can stay with you all day, we have plenty of time."

"Well he had just come back from his university graduation ceremony and I was waiting for him, it was all set, I wanted to get engaged to him that very evening.

"That's so sweet."

"Well, anyway he came back and I hugged him and kissed him, told him how much I loved him and he said he loved me back. That's when I asked him if we be engaged with me. He seemed to think about it for a minute and then said the word I thought he would never say, no." she said. "He started to say something else but I couldn't take it, he refused me, he didn't really love me, I had to leave."

"There, there," Ellie said as she comforted Taylor. "Have He started to say something else but I couldn't take it, he refused me, he didn't really love me, and I had to leave."

"There, there," Ellie said as she comforted Taylor. "Have you not considered going back to him to ask him why he said no, to find out his thoughts, all you heard was no. You could be assuming he didn't love you but I am sure he did truly love you, I have never seen someone look into your eyes the way that he did."

"I will go back," Taylor said as she fought with her thoughts, "but on two conditions: the first that I will stay to only hear what he has to say and to say good bye properly and secondly, I will only go if you go."

"Deal," Ellie said without hesitation, brushing away Taylor's hair from her face.

It had been a quiet week, no drama and no fuss from anyone, which was unusual around Christmas time. He was looking for job vacancies on the internet, something he had been doing ever since he had finished at university, the same night Taylor left him.

*Knock, knock.*

This is absurd, he thought, someone knocking on his door at this time of night. He stepped into the porch and opened the door. He never expected to see her again.

"Taylor!" he spluttered, "what are you doing here?"

"Dan, I came to say goodbye and ask you why you said no last week." She spoke gently.

"Taylor, I...didn't mean to say no, it was going to be a surprise."

"How can saying no be a surprise!?" Taylor retorted.

"Well, Taylor Alison Swift," Dan said as he got down on his knee and took Taylor's hand in his.

"Will you marry me?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Taylor Swift - White Christmas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds