• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cleo's Fall Ch. 03

Cleo's Fall Ch. 03

12

Note: fantasies

While most of my posts are non-fiction, this one is not. My husband and I frequently share role-playing to spice-up our sex lives, and I've often shared some of my early fantasies with him when we do. He suggested I compile my early sexual fantasies into a story and submit it as a post here. I've outgrown many of these but still remember them well and how I enjoyed play-acting in my mind as a younger girl. This is a first installment of my alter-ego, Cleo. If it's well received, I will follow it with others. Thanks for my "favored author and stories" fans of previous posts.

Additionally, the fantasies in the stories below are those of a much younger and inexperienced person who had never had anal sex, nor done much else in the way of sex. I found later in life that anal sex is not for me, the fantasy being much better than the actual act itself. I still love being submissive up to a point, and being bound sometimes is a real turn-on for both me and my husband when roleplaying. Fantasies don't always live up to their expectations.

Cleo

*****

Cleo was only half-awake, the drone of the engines lulling her to sleep. The conference was finally over and she would be glad to get home to Mike, forget the nightmare of the past few days. After the night with Ralph and the ugly giant, they hadn't come back the next two nights. On the third night, Cleo knew she and Ralph would leave the hotel around 1:00 a.m. to catch their flight. The last day, the conference lasted until only 10:00 a.m. so she went back to her room. Almost three days since Ralph had visited her, and Cleo was ready to climb the walls already.

She tried calling his room, but no answer. Taking the elevator to the next floor, she quietly moved down the hallway, stopping to stand just outside Ralph's door. She could hardly breath, legs shaking, hand trembling as she reached to knock. What am I doing here? she thought. Am I that much of a slut that I will go to a man's hotel room to get laid? Control yourself!

She tapped timidly. She tapped harder. No answer. As she turned to leave, fighting back a soft sob, the door opened. "Why, if it isn't my little ass-slut," Ralph said. "Whatever do you want?"

"Please," she muttered timidly. "I need you." Then remembering, she said, "I need your cock. Please Ralph. Please?"

Laughing softly, Ralph unzipped his pants, and pulled a limp cock out. "Well, hurry it up before somebody comes by," he said with a smirk.

"H . . .here?"

"Hurry up, or go back to your room!"

She'd quickly knelt and engulfed his entire length in a single try. He'd cum quickly, but she had not. He had practically slammed the door in her face when she was done. Remembering now, she felt her face flaming as she dropped off, once more lulled to sleep by the plane's engines. They were seated near the back of the sparsely populated airplane. The redeye special, Cleo thought bitterly as she slipped into sleep. The cheap little bastard could afford first-class.

She was still dozing several hours later, suddenly awakened by Ralph's pudgy hands touching her crotch through her silk panties. The half-empty plane was completely dark, only the small light glowing up where the flight attendants sat. The only other source of lighting was the small lights dimly illuminating a path down the center of the plane. Sleepily, she groaned in disgust and attempted to shove his hands away. He persisted until, finally resigned to his advances, she laid her head back against the seat, closing her eyes.

For fucks sake, just leave me alone, she thought. Please just leave me alone!

She hadn't cum that afternoon in the hotel hallway when Ralph did, and she'd been terribly aroused by the oral sex she'd performed on him. After only a moment of Ralph's insistent manipulations, Cleo's legs slowly slipped apart and she felt Ralph's stubby fingers forcing their way past the elastic band, slipping easily into her wet snatch. She groaned softly and Ralph chuckled. His zipper was loud as she watched him pull his inflated cock into view. She felt his hand slip behind her head and apply pressure.

"Please, Ralph," she whispered frantically, flicking her eyes toward the lone occupant of the seat across from them, a large overweight black man who appeared to be sleeping. The plane was about half-filled and almost everyone else appeared asleep. More pressure from Ralph's hands forced her head forward. Sighing deeply, she lowered her mouth and swallowed his hard cock. She didn't look up after that, just thankful no one had to visit the lavatory. Soon, she was completely lost in the sucking and licking, just savoring the cock in her mouth.

Ralph hadn't fucked her that afternoon in the hallway and her pussy was gushing, making her thighs wet as she rubbed them together. After only a few moments, Ralph coated her mouth with thick hot cum. Cleo moaned softly, disappointed it was over so quickly. Raising her head, she wiped her mouth with the back of her slender hand, wanting more. Her thighs were drenched in her own juices, and she desperately needed Ralph to fuck her. Just do it, right there on the darkened plane. She watched in disappointment as he smiled, stuffing his deflated cock back inside his pants.

"Ralph," she said pleadingly.

"Sorry, Hon. Gotta get some sleep."

Startled, she suddenly glimpsed movement from the man in the seat across the isle - the one she'd thought was sleeping. He was slowly stroking a gigantic black cock, silently staring at her in the dimness.

"Go ahead, my little ass-slut," Ralph whispered, sniggering softly. "Go get it. You know you want to."

She drew back, staring out the window, trying to chase the arousing sight from her memory. Minutes dragged by before she slowly turned back to see the man still administering to his bloated cock.

"Go ahead and do it," Ralph whispered hoarsely again. "We both know you're a slut. You want it."

Oh, she did want it. She did! Why she had suddenly developed this overwhelming desire to be used, she couldn't understand. All she knew was that she craved the feeling she got afterward, when she lay there wet and sticky, full of their expelled juices and totally exhausted, her orifices aching from the pounding they'd just received. Cleo fought against it, knowing in the end that she'd eventually lose.

Giving up at last, she hurriedly crawled over Ralph's lap, glancing up and down the long walkway. It was empty. The black man didn't say anything as she settled into the seat beside him, starring hungrily at his thick meat for an instant before she slid her hungry mouth over the head of the first black cock she had ever seen. The man grunted in surprise, and heaved upward, shoving it down her willing throat. It was delicious.

Every bit as large as the giant Al's had been, Cleo struggled to engulf it all. Even though she desperately wanted it all she was unsuccessful, but kept trying until she felt the man's hands pulling her up to straddle him. He was strong, lifting her by her ass cheeks and positioning her over his stiff cock. Hastily, she pulled her soaked panties to one side, allowing him access to her steaming pussy. His hard cock pushed against her lips insistently, wanting inside. Slowly, cautiously, she settled back on it, letting it penetrate her soft belly.

She nearly screamed with pleasure when it finally hit bottom, but he hurriedly pulled her head to his face, crushing her mouth against his to keep her quiet. Eagerly she took his thick tongue, sucking hungrily as though it too were a large cock.

The cock was splitting her in half but she was rapidly growing used to it, grinding her ass downward against his hairy belly to get more of it inside her. She was truly a slut now - a little whore who fucked black strangers in the back of a dark plane. How would she ever be able to face Mike again without showing her guilt? On top of that, she was in her fertile period. She'd stopped taking the pill months ago because she and Mike wanted a baby. She hadn't even brought them along on the trip. What would she do if she had a little Ralph? Or worse, what if it was black? How would she explain something so obvious? The degradation of it all, only helped to speed her toward an awesome climax. That wonderful feeling of having been used.

She didn't last long, letting out with a small squeal as she came, the black man frantically crushing his mouth against hers to keep her silent. She felt the huge cock twitch once, again, and then begin to spurt, time-after-time, deep inside her churning belly. That caused her to go over the edge again - then, once more . . . sticky and warm, coating her thighs, running into the crack of her clinching butt-cheeks . . . nasty. It was so nasty. Right at that moment, she didn't care if she did get a black baby,. Nothing but this feeling of being debased mattered. She'd worry later. All that was important right now was the wave-after-wave of climax carrying her toward complete bliss.

Finally exhausted, she lay against the man's wide chest and slept. After a while he gently shook her, kissed her mouth tenderly, whispering that they were getting ready to land. Without having to be told this time, she willingly cleaned his limp dick with her mouth and scurried back to her own seat. As she settled in, she heard Ralph chuckling softly, hating him for it. At the baggage area she saw Ralph and the man talking and exchanging business cards.

Waking in her own bed for the first time in days, Cleo was glad to get back home, but try as she might her mind was never far from the events of the past week. It'd strike her right in the middle of something and at first, if Mike was handy, she'd try to seduce him. Her aggressiveness did little more than confuse him at first, seeming to make him outright angry sometimes, so she'd finally quit doing it. Whenever she was overcome with visions of Ralph, Al or the black man using her, and the strange hunger began eating away at her core, she'd hide in the bathtub masturbating savagely with her toy for hours. It didn't help much. Neither did Ralph, who seemed to be ignoring her ever since their return. She told herself that was fine with her, but in secret she longed for the fulfillment only this toad of a little man seemed able to provide.

After a week she was ready to climb the walls, attempting to catch his eye over the copy machine to no avail. She was wet constantly, resorting to taking a spare pair of panties to work in her purse. Mark making love to her didn't help. It wasn't just the sex she needed. It had to be accompanied with . . . distain . . . humiliation . . . that certain nastiness provided whenever Ralph used and then rudely discarded her. He continued to ignore her all week, adding to her sexual frustration. One morning she was told to take some papers to his office and upon arrival, found him seated behind his desk, all business. She laid the stack on his large wooden desk and waited.

"Well, don't stand there like a dote. Bring them to me."

Face flaming, she scooped them up and hurried around the big desk, stopping suddenly. Ralph sat with his pants around his spindly ankles, his fat cock standing straight up. Despite herself, the sight shocked her speechless.

"Like what you see, my little ass-slut? Miss your little friend?"

She stared down at it, still uncomprehending and unable to speak. After a moment, Ralph sighed and acted as though he would stuff the hard cock back inside his pants. He'd done that before in the rental car and she'd caved. She caved this time, too.

Cleo made an involuntary sound of protest and half stepped forward, her hand outstretched. Ralph halted what he was doing and waited, staring at her.

"Well, do you want it or not? I ain't got all day."

She knew he was just playing with her, like the day in the car, but she couldn't help herself. Silently, Cleo slipped to her knees and engulfed the fat delicious head of Ralph's hard cock. She nearly swooned at its musty taste. She felt like a whore. Ralph rubbed the back of her head, saying, "Yeah, you did miss daddy's fat cock, didn't you, baby?"

Contentment flooded through her as she slid her mouth over the giant crown. Mumbling around her mouthful, she nodded and moaned in agreement. She'd been empty and missing something for over a week. Now, she had it. He laughed at her haste, the eagerness in which she went about her task, her total submission, causing her face to burn with humility - the sudden feeling of shame making her gush even more copiously.

"Yeah, old Ralph definitely knows all of little Cleo's buttons. You're my slut now, babe. From now on, you will not address yourself as 'I' whenever we are alone - ever again. From now on, you will only address yourself as 'this ass-slut, this whore Bitch, or cunt would also be fine. Nothing else. Do you understand?"

She nodded obediently and kept sucking, now actually making love to his cock with her mouth. She was in bliss, totally in submission.

"And you will refer to me only as Master, or Sir. Got that? Any time you fuck up, you'll be punished."

Maintaining her suction on his cock, Cleo nodded and with that small nod, realized her life was changed forever more. Her thoughts were short-lived, for she felt Ralph's hard cock twitch and start shooting gob after gob into her hungry mouth. She swallowed as fast as she possibly could but some of the thick rapid flow continued running down her face onto her white blouse. She didn't care. She had what she needed now, and held on to it with even deeper suction.

After a while, her continued manipulations brought life back into the fat deflated cock in her mouth. Ralph pushed her away. "Get up on the desk, slut. I gotta have some of that tight pussy."

His crude words made her face flame, but she hastily did as he directed, taking off her thin panties and spreading her long shapely legs, letting him view her open pussy. "Hurry, please, Ralph. It's been so long. I need it so badly."

Ralph stopped, staring down at her. "Ralph? I? Have you forgotten what I told you already you stupid little bitch?"

Suddenly she remembered. "Master, please forgive me. This ass-slut is so hungry for it that she forgot her manners. Please sir. This nasty slut needs her master's wonderful cock between her unworthy legs. Please Master. Please!"

Ralph laughed cruelly. "That's better, bitch. Don't forget again or you might never see this cock again. Understand?"

"Yes . . . Master." She was humiliated by his words but willing to do anything at that moment to feed her hunger.

Ralph crawled between her long, tan, outstretched legs, positioning himself with his cock in his hand, touching the fringe of her vagina. Then without warning, he suddenly lurched forward, battering her puffy lips with its fat head. It was no use. It was too big and wouldn't enter her wide-open snatch. Whimpering in frustration Cleo pulled her knees against her breasts, and both finally groaned in ecstasy, as that allowed Ralph to slide his thick cock in all the way to the base.

They mindlessly moaned into one another's open mouths, tongues going crazy. Cleo sensed he was just as starved for this as she was, because he didn't even take time to warm her up, just pounded away with a ferocity that spoke of a week of pent-up need. She didn't care, slamming her soft flat belly upward against his thrusts, with the same amount of need, twisting her head from side to side, her long blonde hair wildly flying around.

"Oh god," she moaned. "I need this so much. Don't ever stop. Give me your nasty cock until I die."

Ralph hammered away, muttering obscenities into her hungry mouth. "You nasty . . . cock-hungry little slut . . . next time I'll . . . fuck you up the ass so hard you'll . . . beg for mercy."

"Yes! Yes! Do it now. I don't care. I just don't care."

"I might have you . . . leave your husband and . . . just move in with me so . . . I can pound this tight little snatch . . . anytime I want it," he grunted between gasps for breath.

"Yes, yes, anything. Harder, oh please, harder!"

By then they were both climaxing together, her painted nails digging into his chubby buttocks, both leaving bite and scratch marks on their partner, straining desperately to empty each other. She sucked on his thick tongue, then, offered her own as she moaned her own obscenities into his panting mouth.

"Slam your fat cock to me, give me more of it . . . much harder . . . hurt me . . . . hurt me!"

It seemed to last forever, jarring their bodies as they shuttered and trembled out the last of their pleasure. When it was over, cum leaking down her trembling thighs, they both collapsed exhausted on the desk. Finally, Ralph gulped air, stood panting for a moment and started rearranging his clothing.

"I intend to start off my day with a blow-job from now on, my pretty slut. Tomorrow at 9:15 will be the first. Don't expect to get fucked every day. I won't have time. These morning meetings between us, is for me - not you. I don't give a shit if you can get off with your fingers, but I don't want to smell like pussy during my staff meetings, so plan on blow-jobs. Got it? Be here and don't be late. I have a staff meeting at 9:30 each morning and I want to be in the best frame of mind for them. Now get out. I have work to do."

"Yes sir," she muttered, her face flushing with shame.

Ralph was suddenly called out of town and wasn't available for the next three days. Cleo didn't get to give him his anticipated blow job before work each morning, and at first she was relieved. By the third day she was on edge again, having slept fitfully the previous two nights. It hadn't helped that Mike was also out of town on business for a couple of weeks once more. It was just her, alone in that big old house, except for an ugly old man for company.

Mike's 75 year-old father now shared their guest bedroom and actually, he wasn't much company either. He spent most of his time in his own room and when he wasn't there, he was staring at her like she was a piece of candy. Although he was too old to do more than stare, it was starting to make her nervous. While cleaning his room one day, she'd found a stash of porno films in his dresser drawer, suspecting that was the reason he spent all that time in his own room. She didn't care as long as she didn't have to talk to him. He gave her the creeps.

She'd come straight home after work today. It was Friday and she needed some wine and a little time to herself. She spent a relaxing hour in a hot bath, most of the time spent rubbing her aching snatch. It hadn't done any good, for as usual she had been unable to reach a climax. Even her toy hadn't helped. She knew the reason. It couldn't abuse her, debase her with rude remarks or call her a "slut." She knew what she needed - and it wasn't Mike. She needed the debasement Ralph provided. Don't ask why that was so, but she had finally accepted the fact of life, it was what got her off. It would be her little secret. She'd have to be careful so no one else found out, but she could handle it. Recalling what Ralph had said about ordering her leave Mike and move in with him, gave her serious pause. On one hand, it was totally out of the question, and she mused, he'd probably fuck her to death. She almost laughed at that. What a way to go.

Dressed in a light cotton wrap-around, she dried her hair with a towel then turned on the hair- dryer, finding a seat on the edge of the big bed she and Mike shared. Imagining Ralph, pounding away at her twenty-four hours a day, suddenly made it difficult to breathe. She dropped one hand into her lap, pressing it hard against her pubic mound. No, she was married to Mike. She'd never leave him for a toad like Ralph. Mike offered love. All Ralph offered was sexual abuse. She shivered at the word.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cleo's Fall Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds