• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Uncle

Uncle

12

I had a fire at my place recently. One of those things. I had a pot of hot fat and I was going to make some chips. Would you believe the blasted handle came off the pot? I suppose it's more accurate to say the pot fell away from the handle, because I was still holding the handle. The burner was on and the fat cascading over it didn't put it out. The reverse, with the fat catching fire and running in all directions.

I'm no idiot. As soon as I saw that pot falling I was jumping clear and I had my phone out almost as fast as the fat caught fire. I've got to hand it to the Fire Brigade. They were around within minutes and contained the blaze nicely. Trouble was the fire got into the ceiling before it was contained and there was enough damage to render it inadvisable to live at home until repairs had been made. It's hard to survive with both the gas and electricity cut off.

I put the whole thing in the hands of my insurance broker, who promised that he'd take care of everything. Then I moved into my brother's spare room. I'd be there for a couple of weeks. I wouldn't really mind living amongst the mess while things got sorted out, but I'd be in the way and I can't stand the smell of fresh paint. Still, I'd be home as soon as I legitimately could.

I soon found that my nephew's girlfriend ran tame at my brother's place. Grace was a honey. Eighteen, blonde and stacked, I could only say that my nephew had incredibly good taste.

Mind you, I was taken a bit by surprise when she stayed over one night and slept in the other spare room. Why the hell hadn't my nephew dragged her off to his bedroom? That's where she should have slept.

I was having breakfast the next morning when Grace and Simon walked in. They were all cuddly and lovey-dovey and I just couldn't help putting in my two-bob's worth.

"You know, Simon," I said, "if you want to have Grace sleep with you you're not going to shock me. Been there, done that, if you know what I mean. And I'm quite sure parents won't say anything. They'll just be happy you're getting a bit."

Geez, you'd think I'd been swearing in church. Crude? Me? What were they on about?

Anyway, Simon explained to me in no uncertain terms that he and Grace weren't sleeping together. Grace didn't say anything, she was too busy blushing and looking anywhere but at me.

"Ah, why not?" I asked. "Geez, boy, look at her. She's ripe for it. Why aren't you taking advantage of it? The way she drapes herself over you she ain't going to say no."

"Grace is a fine, intelligent, young woman," said Simon coldly. "I respect her far too much to just try to have casual sex with her. There'll be plenty of time for that if we decide to get married."

"Doesn't have to be casual sex," I pointed out. "It might help you decide if you want to get married."

I'd actually seen a bit of a look on Grace's face that led me to believe that the abstention was Simon's decision more than hers. She may or may not have wanted to have sex with him at that point, but a girl likes to be asked. It doesn't matter if they're going to say yes or no. They like to be asked.

"If you don't mind, Uncle," said Simon repressively, "our relationship is founded on more than just hormones. The subject is closed."

"Maybe," I said, "but the hormones are there."

I didn't say anything else about the matter. Or not to Simon, anyway.

That afternoon I was in the front room watching some TV. Grace came in and seemed to think that the room needed a little bit of tidying up. She went about it quite quickly, but the work sure seemed to require a lot of bending over. And every time she bent over I'd get a view of very nice cleavage or long legs, shown clear up to the wahoo, with her short skirt barely covering her wahoo when she bent forward. Then she flitted out of the room again.

She slept over again that night. Alone, to my disgust. The next morning I was up early, having some breakfast, when she strolled into the kitchen in her pyjamas. Very nice pyjamas, I'm sure, and they covered her adequately. Or they would have if a button or two hadn't popped open on her top. With her top gaping I had a view of some very nice cleavage, and a full side view of a breast when she had cause to lean over the table for something. She really did have a nice figure.

She suddenly gave a little gasp and hastily did up the buttons, giving me an evil glare.

"You might have warned me that my buttons had popped open," she snapped at me.

I grinned back at her.

"Grace, my pet," I said, "we both know those buttons didn't pop open by accident. You were deliberately flaunting your charms, trying to get me worked up. You'd better be careful about doing that. You might succeed."

This time I got a truly evil glare.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she snapped. "If you think I'm attracted to you, you're mad. Talk about having tickets on yourself."

"I didn't say you were attracted to me. I just said you're flaunting your not inconsiderable charms. Probably to teach me a bit of a lesson for suggesting that you're willing to sleep with Simon."

"Simon respects me," she snaps. "We don't have to sleep with each other just because you expect us to. You're rather crude, you know."

She turned and flounced out of the room, turning to ensure she had the last word.

"And I was not flaunting myself."

Ever noticed how some people just don't listen. I knew the girl ran tame in the house but suddenly she seemed to be there all the time. Twice in the next twenty-four hours she happened to be in a position where I copped a bit of a peep-show. It was amusing, but she really needed to tone it down. After coming into the front room to tidy again, with the resultant bending and flashing, I gave her a warning.

"Grace, have you noticed that I'm not Simon?" I asked politely.

"What do you mean?" she asked, suspicious.

"I mean that I'm not going respect your fine mind or your feminine emotions. If you keep trying to take a rise out of me I'll respect your physical attributes. I'll show you the rise I get and demonstrate how a woman handles it. Assuming you don't know."

"If you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting, you wouldn't dare. You're an evil old man. And what did that last crack mean?"

"Well, do you know what to do with a man once you've got a rise out of him?"

"You're disgusting," she said, turning to storm out of the room.

"Maybe, but you've had the warning," I called after her.

Will - not - listen.

Next morning at breakfast, there she was, button undone and letting me catch a glimpse of breast when she bent forward. Well, she couldn't say she hadn't been warned.

"Grace, come here," I said.

She looked at me, innocently bemused.

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to undo the rest of those buttons and have a decent look at what you're flashing me," I said calmly. "And you're going to undo my fly and have a look at the effect you have on me."

She flushed and started to refuse, but I held up a hand.

"Cut the bullshit," I snapped. "You've been wondering for several days if I'd dare. The answer is yes, I will. Now come here."

She bit her lip and looked a trifle hunted, but she moved over to stand in front of me. I calmly undid the rest of the buttons on her pyjama top, spreading the sides wide to enjoy the view. I reached up and touched first one nipple and then the other.

"Very nice," I told her. "Now you'd better do them up again."

Blushing, she hastily did her buttons up, going to step back and withdraw at the same moment. I snagged a hold of her pyjamas, holding her in place.

"No. Don't go just yet. You've still got another garment to undo, remember?"

Now she was really blushing.

"You don't seriously think I'm going to undo your fly?"

"Yes, I do. Now hop to it."

Now there was some serious lip chewing as she looked down at my trousers. Then very slowly she reached down, took a tentative hold on my zip and drew it down. Then she hastily moved back.

"You're not taking out your trophy to examine?" I asked, and she frantically shook her head.

"OK. I'll do that for you," I said, suiting actions to words.

She swallowed hard, eyes on my erection.

"Oh, god, put it away," she gasped. "What if someone comes in? I'd die."

"Don't worry. They'd blame me, not you. I just thought that you should have a preliminary look."

She looked relieved as I zipped up, then she caught up with what I'd said.

"What do you mean, a preliminary look?"

"Ah, I did warn you that I was going to show you what to do with it, didn't I? Seeing you kept on pushing I'm going to have to demonstrate. I'll be gone by Saturday, as the work on my house is almost complete. That means that between now and then I will have to get you alone and give you your lesson. Won't that be fun?"

From the look on her face it wasn't going to be her idea of fun.

"Just what do you intend doing?" she asked, looking highly nervous.

I reached over and drew her closer to me. The look on her face when my hand closed upon her mound was a sight to behold.

"What do you think I mean?" I asked.

She hastily took a step out of reach.

"Uh-uh," she said. "No way. Not going to happen. I'm sorry for trying to tease you, but there is no way I'm letting you have sex with me."

"You keep telling yourself that and, when you tell yourself that, also remind yourself that you were warned, and that you'll soon be standing naked in front of me, watching my cock approach. It'll have to be in the next couple of days as, like I said, I'm going home on Saturday."

Why didn't it surprise me when I didn't see sight nor sign of Grace for the next couple of days? I was actually surprised to find her there for dinner on Friday night. It turned out that it was something that had been pre-arranged and she couldn't get out of it. She and Simon were going out immediately after dinner, much to her relief, I'm sure.

Typical of Simon, they returned before midnight. Didn't that boy have any red-blood in him? No spirit of adventure and daring? Ah, well. As long as he was happy who was I to try to change him? Grace was another matter. She wasn't happy with the way things were. Her I didn't mind changing.

After they got home Simon and Grace canoodled for a bit, before they retired to their separate bedrooms, sedate and chaste. I gave Simon enough time to get in bed and then strolled down to Grace's room. I figured that she'd take a lot longer than Simon to get ready for bed. I tapped on her door and stepped in before she could say yay or nay.

"Charming," I said, enjoying the view of her in bra and undies, with a look of chock on her face. "Did you know that if a girl is wearing mismatched undies, she's not expecting to get laid?"

Grace looked down at her mismatched undies, then gave me a furious look.

"What are you doing here?" she snapped. "You won't dare touch me in here. If I scream, Simon or his parents will come running."

"Too right they would," I agreed, "so you needn't worry about me trying to jump you tonight. Even if you didn't scream, the bouncing bed would probably bring them running. You're safe."

"So why are you here?"

"Well, seeing I'm missing out on my chance to jump you, I thought as consolation prize I'd just come along and see you nude, anyway. So hurry up and take those things off. I want to go to bed. Busy day tomorrow, moving back home."

"I'm not taking my things off until you've left the room," she snapped. "Now go away."

"No. Come on, hurry up and take them off. You know you want to. You're dying to know what it's like to be standing naked in front of a man who wants you, even if he can't have you right now."

"Can't have me ever, you mean."

"Right now," I repeated. "Who knows what tomorrow may bring. Come on."

I made a little circling motion with my hand, urging her to get with the program. She glared at me, face flushed, but she was going to do it, I could tell. She really was curious to know how it would feel to be naked in front of a man. She didn't take her eyes off me as she stepped out of her panties and then reached around and unclipped her bra.

"Are you satisfied now?" she demanded, her voice trembling just a little.

"Not by a long shot," I sighed, "but I suppose it will have to do for now. Do you want to see me before I go?"

"Certainly not," she said, sounding genuinely horrified.

"I thought you would," I said, as though she'd agreed. I calmly unzipped and let my erection out.

"You put that away and get out of here," she hissed at me. "You said you wouldn't do anything tonight."

"I don't actually recall saying that, but I think I know what you mean. Just one little thing and I'm history."

"What?" she demanded, trying not to look at my gently bouncing erection.

"One of us is going to touch the other one," I said softly. "Do you want me to caress you or do you want to hold me?" I nodded down at the end.

"You're not touching me," she said immediately.

"Then I guess you'd better take hold of me and lead me over to the door."

I could see her working it out. The longer she stood and argued the longer I'd be there, cock out and waving at her. And admiring her charms. That meant a chance that Simon might come knocking on her door to say goodnight or to have a last moment cuddle.

Giving me a look, she reached out and tentatively took hold of my erection between thumb and forefinger. I saw her swallow, then she took a proper hold of me, holding my cock quite firmly. Instead of using it to tow me towards the door she just stood there, looking at her hand closed around me. Her breathing, I noticed, had quickened.

"The door," I reminded her gently, and she looked at me, a trifle startled. Recollecting what she was supposed to do, she tugged on my cock, turning me towards the door. She didn't let go until I started to open the door. She jumped back with a small squeak.

"Put it away before you leave," she hissed.

I winked, zipped up, and slipped out, closing the door behind me. I'd just stepped back into my room when I heard another door open. Glancing out the partly open door I saw Simon step out of his room and head towards Grace's.

"Dear, me," I thought regretfully. "He's got his nerve up and he's going to claim my prize."

He tapped lightly on Grace's door and then just opened and entered. I guess she hadn't had a chance to get her pyjamas on. I heard a shocked squeak from her room and then Simon shot out, hastily closing the door. Red-faced he practically dived back into his own bedroom.

Not as much nerve as I thought, it seemed. I hope he enjoyed the view. Poor Grace. Naked before two men but still no satisfaction.

The next day I returned home, pleased to be there. My only regret was my failure in the Grace ravishment department. Still you couldn't win them all. I went around the house, tidying up all those little things that were still outstanding.

Finally satisfied that everything was in order I was ready to sit down and watch TV for a while, enjoying a nice cold beer. A few moments later I was thinking some rude things about certain workmen. Inside the fridge, instead of beer, was a little envelope. The envelope had a little note.

"Dear owner," it said. "We knew you wouldn't want your beer to get hot, what with no power and all, so we drank it. Thank you."

Rotten sods. They didn't even leave me a single can. I was about to head off down to the bottle-shop when the doorbell sounded. To my surprise Simon and Grace were there. Simon came bustling in as soon as the door opened, Grace following more slowly.

"You left this at our place," said Simon, handing me my eReader.

"Thanks," I said. "I'd been wondering where I'd left it. Come and have a look at the repairs."

We wandered through and I showed off my kitchen. It had been practically rebuilt from scratch. That fire had spread fast.

"I'd offer you a beer," I told Simon, "but the rotten sods who did the work got into my supply and drank the lot."

I showed him the note they'd left, and Simon laughed.

"Tell you what," he said. "I have to swing by the bottle-shop to get some things for dad. I'll run down now and grab your beer at the same time. Won't be long."

He gave Grace a kiss on the cheek and took off before she had a chance to say she was coming. She was left standing there, open mouthed.

"Ten minutes minimum to get there and the same to get back," I murmured to Grace. "Plus at least ten minutes in the shop. We'll say half an hour before he's back. Take off your panties."

She looked at me, shaking her head. I looked back, nodding mine. She looked everywhere but at me, but her hands were slowly lifting her dress. When her dress was high enough to expose her panties she just froze.

"Allow me," I said, kneeling before her.

I tugged her panties down, encouraging her to step out of them. I remained kneeling, my hand travelling back up the inside of her leg. She gasped when I closed my hand over her mound. This was the second time I'd done this, but this time her pussy was bare. She had a delicious look of shock on her face.

I gently rubbed, getting a feel for the way she was reacting. The term 'hot to trot' sprang to mind. She was already breathing hard, twisting back and forth slightly as she pushed herself against my hand, plainly wanting a closer contact. I continue rubbing, but now I was also dragging her lips apart and letting them slap back together. When I slipped a couple of finger inside her she groaned, but more in relief than anything else.

Her reaction to my gently playing was one thing. When I withdrew my hand and slipped my tongue inside her, her reaction was something else again. She screamed, and her hands tangled in my hair, clutching painfully tight, but apparently not knowing if she should be holding me in place or pulling me away. While she dithered, I tongued, to the sound of a series of frantic little cries.

Standing up I undid my zip and moved a major piece into play. Holding her dress up out of the way I pulled her up against me so she could feel my erection pressing against her flesh. Hands stroking her nice bare bottom I rubbed myself against her, hinting at what was coming her way.

Now while this hasn't taken long to explain, time was passing. Not so much time that I had to hurry, but definitely enough for me to want to be moving on to the next phase. I lifted my hands and squeezed Grace's breasts. I was just about to suggest that she undo her top, or possibly undo it myself, when there was the sound of a car outside and a car door slammed.

Glancing out the window I was astounded to see Simon on his way. The little rodent must have sped and run every red light around the place. I hoped he had tickets enough to put him off the road for years. I zipped up fast, laughing ruefully at Grace as she scrambled to put her panties back on.

As I went to open the door for Simon I was thinking that Grace seemed to have a bit of divine protection. Or at least, her virtue did. And to top it off, Simon had no beer.

Simon was full of apologies. He'd just received a call from his work, requiring him to come in immediately or sooner. They had some sort of disaster going and it was all hands on deck. He had promptly returned to pick up Grace so he could run her home before heading in to work.

If Grace was feeling as frustrated as I did she hid it well. She gave me a nasty little smirk, and looked around for her purse.

"Ah, Simon, your work is that-away, isn't it?" I said jerking my thumb in the general direction of where he worked. He nodded.

"And I think you might have mentioned that Grace lives up near the mall, which is in the opposite direction. As I have to go to the mall anyway, if I want my beer, why don't I run Grace home for you while you head straight in to work. Sounds as though they need you PDQ."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Uncle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds