• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 07

A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 07

12

Chapter 7 The Overnight Swap

Description: Aiko and Gerald try something new.

Author's Note: In Chapter 1, I announced my intention to write 10 chapters, but I now have enough story ideas to write a few more chapters. All errors are strictly mine.

* * *

"We've got two nights left on the cruise, not including tonight," Bill observed. "So if I may, I'd like to make two or three suggestions."

The other five nodded.

"Aiko, Gerald, the four of us had a very brief discussion. We'd like you to join our little swinging group, meaning we, as a group of six, will continue swinging after the cruise. So think about it. We're not expecting you to answer right away."

Aiko and Gerald looked at each other. They nodded their agreement.

"Tonight we sleep in own staterooms to recover from tonight's sport," Bill said. "We can forget about swinging on the last night too. We all have to pack and turn in earlier than usual because disembarkation is early in the morning. So that leaves us with tomorrow night. So here is my second proposal."

"And that is..." Norman said, urging him on.

"Something we haven't done before," Bill completed. "I propose we swap spouses for the entire night."

There was silence. Even Norman and Emma had never contemplated such an arrangement even though they were best friends with Bill and Wei-ling and swung regularly with them. They were accustomed to open swinging for a few hours and then returning to their own mates for the rest of the night.

Of course, it was well known to the group that many married couples preferred closed swinging, that is, having sex with someone else's spouse in private. But closed swinging had never occurred to this group of friends. The circumstances of their introduction to swinging had precluded closed swinging. Also, knowing that their spouses were in the same room, and even seeing them having sex with someone else's partner was part of the sexual thrill; it reinforced their sense of openness, sharing and camaraderie.

So Bill's suggestion to have a session of closed swinging seemed odd to the group. What seemed even odder to them was his suggestion to sleep overnight with someone other than the person you were married to.

As they were new to couples swinging, Aiko and Gerald were not particularly concerned about closed swinging. They reasoned that open swinging was harder to get used to because it meant others could watch. Closed swinging was therefore no big deal to them. Bill's idea of actually sleeping with someone else's spouse for an entire night seemed a strangely intimate thing to do. Unlike sex, whose duration usually counted in minutes, sleeping was something people did for hours.

Not waiting for an answer, Bill continued. "The men should return to their own staterooms before the stewards start making their rounds."

Again there was silence. Emma broke it.

"I think it's a great idea," she said. We've been having sex in each other's presence. We've done open swinging. So what's a little closed swinging? The idea of spending a whole night with another man is a turn-on because I've never done that before. I like the idea of being a temporary wife."

She pointed at the three men. Their cocks were starting to stiffen again. "That's at least four votes in favour. What about you Wei-ling?"

Wei-ling nodded her agreement.

"The 'ayes' have it," Emma declared.

They all laughed.

But Gerald hesitated. "We're still new at this. Aiko and I should talk about it first."

Back in the stateroom, Gerald spoke first. "What struck me about Bill's suggestion was how strange it seemed." He smiled. "My initial reaction was, having sex with someone's else's spouse was okay. But actually sleep with her? This weird thought went through my head that literally sleeping with another woman was somehow more intimate than having sex with her!"

"I think I understand where you're coming from," Aiko said. "We became swingers because we concluded that social sex comes naturally to us as human beings. Sex in private is commonplace, so there's nothing new there. But the idea of sharing the same bed and physically sleeping with other than each other seems in even more intimate than the open swinging we've done so far."

"I think that sums it up pretty well, hon," Gerald agreed. "It's a turn-on because it seems more intimate," he added.

"So what are you saying?" Aiko asked. "You want to go for it?"

"Yes," he said. "The idea of spending the night with either Emma or Wei-ling has an oddly erotic quality to it."

"So are you also saying, you're not going to be bothered if I sleep with another man?"

"I guess that's what it means," he agreed.

"Okay," she said, "but I want you to make love to me tonight."

"Absolutely, sweetheart. You drive a hard bargain."

As agreed, the three couples swapped spouses. Bill spent the night with Aiko while his Chinese wife enjoyed Norman's company. Gerald stayed with Emma.

On the last day of the cruise, the six friends met as cruise tablemates for last time and afterwards took a private corner in one of the lounges, as far away from the live band as possible, to continue their dinner conversation.

* * *

After a long return flight from San Diego, Aiko and Gerald stumbled into their home. They emptied their luggage, tossed dirty clothing into the clothes hamper, took showers and ordered a pizza, which they ate as soon as it arrived.

Gerald noticed his wife was unusually quiet. She had been since the night three couples made their overnight exchange.

"What's bothering you, hon," he asked.

"I've got a confession to make," she replied.

"You do?" her husband said.

"I think I broke our rule about nothing happening unless we both agree," Aiko said starting to sob.

As soon as Aiko spilled these words, Gerald saw guilt replace the moroseness on her face since the overnight swap.

Gerald felt a surge of alarm. "What! What did you do?" he asked.

"I let Bill fuck my virgin ass," she blurted out. Then she broke down crying, tears running from her eyes.

"You what!" his eyes were wide and his mouth gaped in surprise.

"I let Bill...."

"He took your virgin ass?"

"Yes," she squeaked like mouse.

Suddenly he roared with laughter.

"It's not funny," she pouted.

Gerald continued to laugh. Aiko had not expected this reaction.

"You're not angry with me?" she asked.

"Surprised yes, angry no. Why did you expect me to be angry?"

A flush of both relief and confusion washed through Aiko.

"Well, because he sodomized me," she explained, "which is something you've never done."

"And..." he urged.

"And because we said we had to have each other's permission before we let anything happen. Otherwise. It's cheating."

"Ah," he said drawing out the vowel. "Now I get it," her husband responded with the dawn of understanding. "No, I'm not angry, Aiko. Firstly, I've never asked you to let me try your back door because I'm not particularly interested in anal sex. Secondly, we agreed to swap spouses. Remember what Emma said about the overnight swap? Aptly I thought."

"I remember her describing herself as a temporary wife," she recalled.

"Exactly," Gerald confirmed. "By implication, she was saying you and Wei-ling were also temporary wives. And what kind of sexual relationship should a husband and wife have?" he asked.

"Whatever gives them mutual pleasure," she answered beginning to understand what her husband was driving at.

"We never specified any limitations on what could took place between us and our partner for the night other than, of course, that whatever we did had to be voluntary. Obviously, that was a choice each temporary couple would make for that night."

Gerald paused to let his words sink in.

"So the question is," he continued, "did you let him or did Bill force himself on you? If he forced himself on you, our new friendship with them will come to a very abrupt end and...."

"I let him," she croaked out interrupting her husband.

"I have a question for you, Aiko," Gerald said, "If, in our many years of marriage, I had asked you to let me take you by the back passage, would you have let me?"

"Before our heart-to-heart talk about our sex life, absolutely not. But when I did research on the Internet, I learned some people actually enjoy having sex that way. At first, I couldn't imagine myself doing something like that, later on I got curious. I even wondered what it would be like to have a cock up my ass."

"You never said anything to me," Gerald pointed out.

"You never asked. And you just admitted you weren't really interested. So of course, you wouldn't ask! And what would have been the point of admitting to it?"

"That's a very good point, hon," he conceded.

"So you're okay with what happened? Are you saying I didn't break any rules?" she asked anxiously, still feeling a little uncertain, wanting to make sure.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying," he responded.

Aiko burst out in tears.

"Now what?" he asked as he pulled her into his arms.

She looked up smiling. "I'm so happy you're not sore at me. I love you so much, hon. I thought I betrayed you. I felt so bad about myself."

"You're off the hook, hon," he said drawing her in his arms hugging her, "but I am curious to know how it happened. Will you tell me?"

"Okay," she agreed. "There should be no secrets between us."

"It'll be a really interesting story. Both Bill and Norman are very hot for you. Let's face it, hon, you're a sexual magnet."

"Flattery will get you every where, husband."

He laughed. "I know, wife. Now tell me to the story," he urged. "We can make out later."

Aiko settled into her husband, his right arm draping over her shoulder, and began to recount that evening.

* * *

Aiko's Night with Bill

While Aiko waited for Bill to arrive, she put on a negligee. Just in case some one other than Bill happened to knock on the door, she also decided to put on her bathrobe.

The knock came a few minutes later. Aiko opened the door; it was Bill. As he walked in, she placed the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the outside handle and locked the door.

As soon as she turned around, she noticed his bulging hard-on.

Bill shrugged his shoulders. "Aiko, a man has to be either gay or dead not to get a hard-on from you," he said.

"Oh Bill, you're terrible," she said obviously embarrassed.

Although Aiko considered herself to be an experienced swinger now, she still retained a strong sense of modesty.

"What can I say, Aiko. You're one hell of a sexy woman," he added.

Bill didn't wait waste time. He wanted to see the treats he would be able to enjoy for the night. He took hold of the knot of the cord that kept her bathrobe closed. The robe opened, revealing her negligee.

Aiko giggled at his stare. He was almost drooling. The negligee hid nothing, but he stared at her as if he had never seen her naked before.

Aiko remembered what Gerald had once told her: 'For some men, a little bit of covering on the good parts is sexier than total nudity.'

Bill removed his clothes. His erection, now freed from the restraints of his pants, stood at full attention.

Aiko was about to take off her negligee when he stopped her. "Keep it on," he said, "it's sexier."

Bill led her to the bed. At first there was nothing unusual about his lovemaking. He was a patient and skilful lover. He knew he had to warm her oven before she could cook his meat. For a while, they lay together, kissing and fondling, touching and exploring. In short, they did the usual things that men and women do as foreplay.

Their sensual pleasure for each other grew as the minutes passed. They enjoyed the feel of their roaming hands over each other's sensitized skin.

"You're a very beautiful woman, Aiko," Bill said, "but can I ask you a personal question?"

His hand was stroking her pubic area, his fingers occasionally gliding into her wet hole or gently brushing against her clitoris.

Aiko shivered at his touch.

"Sure, Bill, what?"

"Have you ever tried anal?" he asked.

Aiko stopped. She knew some people liked anal sex, but it had never been part of the sex life she shared with Gerald.

"No, we've never tried it," she admitted. "Gerald has never asked for it. And I've never even really thought about it."

'The most that Gerald did,' Aiko thought, 'was to occasionally let his finger dally around her asshole during lovemaking. But he'd never done more than that.'

"Wei-ling and I do it once in a while when we're in the mood to do something very different," Bill said.

"Doesn't it hurt," Aiko asked. She was curious.

"Not if it's done right. It can actually be enjoyable."

It finally dawned on Aiko what he was hinting at. "You want to do me in the ass?" she asked suddenly alarmed.

"Yes."

"I don't think I'd like that," she declared.

"I won't make you do it," Bill promised, "but I will try to seduce you into it."

Before Aiko could say anything further, Bill resumed his lovemaking. He paid special attention to her pussy and sensitive breasts. He performed the same magic on her as he had done during the first swinging party on the ship. She responded with moans of pleasure, Bill's declared intention temporarily forgotten.

Bill slipped a finger into her slit to confirm what he already knew. She was wet, ready and willing. He aligned his cock to her love hole and sank his cock into her. He moved in and out of her, slowly at first, then gradually increasing the vigour of his thrusts.

"Oh, ah, that feels so good," she whimpered and mewled.

He continued until he was sure she was getting close to her climax.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

She sighed. "Yes, I'm ready. Just a little more."

Then much to her surprise, Bill suddenly withdrew.

"Please Bill, don't stop now. I want you to keep fucking me. I', almost ready to cum. Please," she begged.

"No," he said. "I'm in charge now."

Bill's commanding words caused a strange stir of anticipation go through Aiko's body. She thrilled at his implication to make her submit to him. She could feel the eagerness in her body to let him have his way with her.

"You will do as I say, Aiko," Bill commanded.

Aijko was too close to her orgasm. She didn't want it to stop now. "Please, make me cum," she pleaded.

"Only if you agree to do whatever I tell you to do for the rest of the night," Bill demanded

Aiko was desperate for release. "Yes, yes, I agree. Just fuck me now."

Bill mounted her again. Bill's rock-hard cock thrust mightily into her. A few more thrusts quickly brought Aiko to her peak. Suddenly, Aiko lost all restraint as her animal instincts took control. She mewled with joy at vigour of his penile assault.

"Oh, that was so wonderful," she sighed as she started to descend from her climax. "But you didn't cum in me," she complained. "I want your cum in me."

"We're not done yet," Bill stated.

He pulled out his cock. As much as he wanted his own release, he had other ideas.

Aiko saw that he was still hard. There would be no break for her yet. Bill got off the bed for a moment. Searching the nightstand drawer, he found what he was looking for, a jar of lube.

"Get on all fours." he panted. "Make sure you point beautiful ass up."

She obeyed. She wanted to expose herself entirely to his view.

While he licked up and down her labia, he put a large quantity of lubrication on his index finger. While still tasting the sweet juices of her pussy, he inserted the tip of his lubed finger into her anal opening.

Aiko clenched her sphincter when she felt his digital intrusion.

"Relax," he commanded. "You agreed to do whatever I say for the rest of the night. So do it. Relax."

"Yes," she said almost meekly.

She made herself relax. The tip of his finger in her asshole felt nice in an odd sort of way.

Bill noticed Aiko had unclenched her sphincter. He was able to work the tip of his finger passed her sphincter.

Aiko grunted at the intrusion.

"Relax, Aiko," Bill repeated thinking she was tensing up again.

Slowly, he pushed his finger into her anus up to the first knuckle. Then slightly moved it in and out.

Aiko relaxed some more. She was getting used to having his finger in her anus. She even began to like it.

"Good girl," he said.

Once in a while, Bill wiggled his finger against her rectal wall.

"Oh," she responded.

Gradually, Bill sank his lubed finger deeper into her anus. Now two knuckles deep, he withdrew his finger completely from her ass. He put more lube on it, then stuck his finger back into Aiko's asshole up to the second knuckle. For several minutes, he moved his finger in and out, waiting for his Asian lover to get used to it.

Aiko sighed. It felt good.

"Does it still hurt?" he asked rhetorically.

"No."

"What does it feel like?" Bill asked.

"A little strange."

"But good?"

"Yes," she agreed sighing again.

That was what Bill wanted to hear.

"I've got two knuckles in you asshole," Bill told her. "Now I'm going to stick my whole finger in there, okay?"

Bill didn't wait for her to reply. He stuck his finger into her ass as deep as it would go, evoking a grunt from Aiko but no objection. He stroked her anal passage for several minutes, gently wiggling his finger inside her rectum. He could tell she was accepting his digital penetration of her anus. When she started to push herself against his finger, he knew she was enjoying the strange but exotic sensations of anal stimulation.

Suddenly Bill stopped.

Aiko was disappointed by the sudden withdrawal of his finger. She was enjoying what he was doing to her.

"I liked what you were doing," she confessed. "Please don't stop."

"Give me a few seconds, lover," he said.

She heard him wash his hands in the washroom. What she didn't know was that he had covered his cock in lube before he washed his hands. With he ass still pointed in his direction, she could hear him approach.

"Okay, lover, let's continue."

"Oh yes, whatever you say, Bill."

"And whatever I do," he added.

"Yes," she agreed. "Whatever you do."

Aiko felt pressure on her asshole. "Oh yes, I like that," she moaned thinking at first it was his finger again. "Do it some more."

'Then why did he wash his hands?' she suddenly asked herself despite being in a sexual haze.

While Aiko asked herself this question, Bill was aligning his lubricated cock to her anal opening. He shoved the tip of his cock partially in.

"I like that feel," she replied. "Are you using your thumb this time?" she asked.

Bill laughed. "It's not my thumb; it's the tip of my cock."

He gave her no chance to reply. He pushed in further.

'That's too big to be a thumb,' Aiko told herself as she felt him enter the back door.

"Oh god," she said out loud, "It feels good. I hope I don't fart," she added.

Bill couldn't help himself. He started to laugh so hard, he had to pull himself out of her ass.

"Stop it," he said spanking her lightly on her ass. "You might break the mood."

"Sorry," Aiko said. She stuck her ass back into the air. "Get to it."

Once more, Bill aligned his hot rod with Aiko's down chute. He pushed in gently. He was able to pass her sphincter. He stroked in and out of her for a while gradually working his way into her until half his cock was inside.

"My cock is already half-way in, Aiko. Do you want me to pull out?" he asked.

"No," she confessed. "I want to know what it's like."

Slowly but surely Bill worked his cock deeper into her back passage until he was all the way in.

An "oh" escaped her lips as Bill thrust his cock all the way into her. Aiko knew he was all the way in because she felt his balls flop against her sensitive pussy. There was no turning back for her now.

"Do what you want, Bill," she grunted. "Do me. Fill my ass with your cum."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds