• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 08

Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 08

Please give me the support of your vote.

*

Bound to the bed and blindfolded, instead of taking her dancing, Walter gives his wife, Linda, what she really wants, hot sex.

With her on her back naked and helpless, Walter imagined his wife, Linda, tied to the bedposts at her wrists and ankles. In the way she was staring at him was the same way he imagined himself staring at Tiffany if she was there tied to his bed naked. There was something so sexually exciting about seeing a naked woman seemingly helpless. There was something so sexually arousing about touching her, feeling her, and having sex with her while she struggled against her ties. With her on the bed so vulnerable, perhaps it was having total control of a naked woman.

In the way that Linda's pussy was already wet and her nipples were already erect and hard when she obviously was imagining having sex with him was the way he was growing hard when imagining having sex with Tiffany. Only, maybe she wasn't thinking of him giving her sex at all. Maybe in the way he was thinking of having sex with Tiffany, she was thinking of having sex with his three friends.

Nonetheless, whether Linda was thinking of having sex him or having sex with his three friends, he couldn't help himself from imagining Tiffany on her back naked and in the shape of a starfish while tied to his bed. He couldn't help himself from imagining Tiffany's wet, glistening pussy and her black nipples hard and erect waiting for him to finger them and suck them before fingering her and licking her. He couldn't help himself from imagining having sex with Tiffany instead of with Linda.

For sure, in the horny way she was over him or over his three friends, was the horny way he was over the thoughts of seeing Tiffany naked tied to his bed and having sex with her. As a seductive appetizer, if he asked his wife to masturbate herself, she probably would. He wondered if Tiffany was there now instead of Linda, if he asked her to masturbate herself in front of him, if she would.

So different from watching a man masturbate himself, there was something so erotic about watching a woman masturbate herself. When a man masturbates himself, he just strokes his cock faster and faster until he cums. When a woman masturbates herself, she makes love to her naked body.

In the way she feels her breasts and fingers her nipples while closing her eyes and making sexually excited faces, it's so much more sexually arousing to watch a woman masturbate than it is to watch a man masturbate himself. Then, when she rubs her clit while fingering her pussy as she continues to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples is like watching a one woman naked show. Finally, if she uses a vibrator and/or a dildo on herself that's a masturbation bonus.

When she was working as a stripper, he imagined Tiffany masturbating herself in front of lots of men. He imagined herself coiling her sexy body around a pole while stripping off her clothes. He imagined her sitting naked in front of an audience of men with her legs spread wide open while she played with her pussy. God only knows what she did in the VIP rooms. He imagined that she could give him quite a sexy show and a much better sex show than Linda ever could.

Only, with Linda already naked and with him delaying in tying his wife to the bed and blindfolding her, his friends were already on their way over. Besides, he had something else in mind than asking his wife to masturbate herself. He needed to get her ready for his friends. He needed to make sure that she was ready to have a sexual good time. He opened her dresser drawer and pulled out four scarves, a red one, a green one, a blue one, and a yellow one.

* * * * *

"Give me your hand," he said.

She looked at him as if she had forgotten something.

"Wait," she said sitting up in bed to reach over to the nightstand. "Let me put on some lipstick first. I know how much you enjoy kissing me when my lips are coated," she said with a laugh.

Only he knew they'd be no one kissing her tonight.

"I love that shade of lipstick on you," he said.

Watching her put on that color lipstick made him want to go out and buy the same shade. He picked it up from the nightstand to look at the label on the bottom, Corvette red.

"Actually, knowing you better than that, lipstick on the dipstick," she said with a dirty laugh while giving him a sexy look. "I know how much you enjoying seeing my lipstick all over your cock."

Only, she wouldn't be sucking his cock. She'll be sucking the cocks of his three friends. His three friends would be the ones humping her mouth and fucking her face before cumming in her mouth and watching her swallow. If she could have sex with his three friends, perhaps she'll agree to have sex with others in the swinging lifestyle. Yet, he'd rather show up at a swingers' dance with Tiffany than with Linda. Only, if he had Tiffany as his lover, he'd never want to share her in the way that he was so eager to share his wife with his three friends.

He watched her put on her lipstick amazed that she didn't even have to look in the mirror to perfectly apply it. He wished he didn't have to gaze at himself in the mirror when he was applying his makeup. Even then, while staring at his lips in the mirror, he always managed to smudge some lipstick over his top lip and/or under his bottom lip. He could never keep his hand steady enough to perfectly coat his lips. As if he was painting one of his model cars instead of painting his lips, the lip gloss was easier for him to master.

The hardest part of cross dressing for him, he had the most difficult doing his eyes. Unable to keep his eyes open for fear of poking himself in the eye with mascara or an eyeliner pencil, he didn't know how women did all that they do to appeal to men. Only, he'd never shave his legs. Unable to wear light color pantyhose with his hair showing through he had to wear dark pantyhose or no pantyhose at all. He felt sexier when he didn't wear any pantyhose.

"I really like that bright, red color on you," he said while thinking of her getting bright, red lipstick all over his friends' cocks. "It makes you look sexy. It makes you look hot."

Tiffany always wore lipstick but with many of her lipstick shades muted. Her lipstick colors weren't as bright as the lipstick colors that Linda wore. Sometimes Tiffany applied bright, red lipstick and when she did, her lips popped against the contrast of her dark skin. Anytime he saw her wearing that shade of lipstick, he imagined kissing her. He imagined her on her knees while looking up at him with her big, beautiful, brown eyes as she sucked his cock. He imagined her getting her red lipstick all over his penis.

She had fuller lips than did Linda. He'd love to kiss her full, red lips instead of Linda's thin, red lips. He'd love for Tiffany to get lipstick all over his dipstick. He'd love to hump her mouth and fuck her face. Instead, spoiling his sexual fantasy of Tiffany, he watched Linda looking at him and smiling while fixing her lipstick by moving her lips as if she was kissing herself. Then, she ran a brush through her hair, first one side and then the other.

"Okay, I'm ready. How do I look?"

He returned her smile with his smile.

"Beautiful," he said meaning it.

Indeed she was a good looking woman but when she stood next to Tiffany, there was no comparison. Tiffany was a hidden jewel discovered in a box of marbles. Tiffany was one of a kind. There was no one else like her. The fact that she had a job stripping off her clothes when she easily could have been a fashion design model in the way of Naomi Campbell or an actress in the way of Vanessa Williams was such a tragic waste of her.

* * * * *

Instead of surrendering her hand to him, Linda reached out for him and felt his sleeping cock through his pants. Just as she started fondling and rubbing the head of his cock with her thumb and index to give him an erection, she looked at him with astonishment when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her arm forward. As if she didn't know what he was doing when they did this before, just last month, she looked at him with sexual arousal when he unraveled one of the scarves.

Remembering her look, she looked at him in the way she looked at him last month, before he blindfolded her. Obviously knowing that he was calling his friends to sexually service his wife, she looked at him in the way she looked at him last month after he called his three friends over to do his wife. When he was busy unraveling the scarves, she pulled her hand away to finger his cock through his pants again. In the way she was touching him through his pants, he imagined Tiffany touching him through his pants. If only Tiffany was here instead of Linda, he'd never call anyone else to sexually service her.

"Oh Walter," she said in her sexiest voice. "Someone is getting an erection."

He wondered if she knew it was his three friends having sex with her naked body and not him. He wondered if she knew he thought about Tiffany naked when seeing her naked. If she knew, in the same way she doesn't say anything about him being a cross dresser, she doesn't say anything about his three friends having their wicked, sexual way with her naked body. If she knew she was having sex with his three friends and if she knew that he was a cross dresser, never speaking of it, she kept all of that to herself.

Yet, if nothing else, her having sex with his three friends gave him plenty of masturbation material. Moreover, he liked the fact that she didn't mention her having sex with his friends or him being a cross dresser. They'd cross that bridge and slide down that slippery slope when they're both ready to discuss the obvious.

Still, how could she not know it was his three friends having sex with her naked body and not him? Maybe one day he'll ask her if she knew it was his three friends having sex with her bound and blindfolded, naked body. Maybe one day, he'll get up the courage to ask her if she'd like to participate in the swinging lifestyle. Maybe one day, he'll ask her if she knows he's a cross dresser. Maybe one day, he'll confessed his sexual attraction to Tiffany, as if she doesn't already know that, and ask her if she'd like to have sex with Bill in the way he'd love to have sex with Tiffany. For now with neither of them ready to openly discuss it, this wasn't the day.

"C'mon quit fooling around and give me your hand," he said impatiently while brushing her fingers from his cock. Eager to go downstairs to let in his friends, he just wanted to sit in his chair, watch TV while flipping channels, and drink a beer and perhaps watch Tiffany clean her kitchen in her sexy nightgown while he masturbated. A telling sign of the declining condition of their sexual relationship, interesting that he'd rather masturbate over Tiffany cleaning her kitchen than to watch his three friends having sex with his wife.

* * * * *

He considered staying in the room with his three friends this time to watch them having sex with his wife but he'd rather imagine all of what they did than to actually see all that they did. Besides, when he asked his friends for details, his friends told him everything they did to his wife and everything Linda did to them. From what they told him, not only did his friends all have a good, sexual time with his wife but she had a good, sexual time with his friends too.

With none of them volunteering their wives to him, he wondered if his friends would ever allow him to have sex with their wives. Only, not all women were as slutty as Linda. Once a slut always a slut. Even though Linda professed otherwise, for her to suck and fuck his friends, definitely, she was a slut. Yet, loyal to him, albeit but for this sexual orgy that he arranged, she was his slut and she'd be with him, no doubt, until death do they part. Alas, his hope of ever being with Tiffany one day was nothing more than a sexual fantasy he enjoyed having while watching her clean her kitchen in her sexy nightgown.

He thought about his three friends again coming to sexually satisfy his wife. Basically, not only did they all see Linda naked, they all felt, fondled and sucked her tits while fingering her pussy. Then, while fingering her pussy, they all licked her pussy before fucking her pussy. After she had six orgasms, three oral orgasms and three vaginal orgasms, she sucked their cocks and all three of his friends ejaculated in her mouth. She swallowed three loads of cum. With him a lucky man in that regard, how many wives would silently agree to have a gangbang while pretending she didn't know it wasn't her husband giving her hot sex?

If she sucked three different cocks and swallowed three separate loads of cum wasn't evidence that there were three men in the room, he didn't know what else would be so telling. Yet, a silent, secret game they played, just as he didn't discuss his cross dressing with her, she didn't discuss her having sex with his three friends with him. With him tying her to the bed and arranging for his three friends to have sex with her, just as he knew she was having sex with other man, of course she knew that he was a cross dresser.

Even though he asked his friends not to kiss his wife on the mouth and not to talk to her when with her, with him fearing that she'd know it wasn't him, yet, seriously, how could she not know she was having sex with three men instead of one? With them being together for twenty years, how could she not know she wasn't having sex with her husband? Even if they didn't kiss her on the mouth and even if they didn't talk, how could she not know it wasn't his cock in her mouth and in her pussy? She had to know. She must know.

Granted he asked his friends not to kiss her and not to speak when with her but how could she not know that wasn't him having sex with her naked body? At his age, he'd have to be superhuman to cum three times. Perhaps, in addition to being tied to the bed, the blindfold was the reason, her excuse actually to pretend she didn't know she was having sex with his three friends instead of with him.

Perhaps, if not for the blindfold, if she knew his three friends were in the room with her when she was naked, undoubtedly, she'd never go through with him tying her to the bed in readiness to sexually service his three friends. Yet, if she could feign her innocence and moral modesty by pretending that she didn't know it was his three friends having sex with her perhaps, as long as he blindfolded her, she'd readily agree to participate in the swinging lifestyle later. With her tied to the bed and blindfolded, he gave her the perfect alibi to have swinging sex with his three friends.

* * * * *

"What are you doing with those scarves?"

As if she didn't know. Having done this before, she acted as if she didn't know what he was going to do with the scarves. She knew exactly what he was going to do with the scarves just as, undoubtedly, she knew that he called his three friends and that his three friends were coming to the house to have sex with her. No doubt, her unspoken code, without having to ask him to call his three friends, she started all of the nagging with him as her pretense not so much to go somewhere and to do something but for him to call his friends to have sex with her.

He moved to the side of the bed while snapping the scarfs on the side of her ass. Unlike many of the women her age, she still had a nice figure. She watched what she ate and she exercised. If she wasn't his wife and if he saw her walking through the mall, he'd probably look at her twice. If he wasn't already married to her, still attracted to her albeit not sexually, he'd probably ask her out on a date.

Oddly enough, if she wasn't his wife but someone else's wife, he'd probably lust over her. If she was someone else's woman, he'd probably want her and wish he could have sex with her. What is that about? Is it because he has her and has already had sex with her numerous times the reason why he no longer wants her sexually?

"You'll see," he said tying her right wrist to the bedpost with the red scarf. "Give me your other wrist," he said walking to the other side of the bed to tie her left wrist to the other bedpost with the yellow scarf. Willingly she gave him her wrist. As soon as he tied her wrists to the bed, her nipples erected again and her pussy glistened. "Now your leg," he said.

As soon as her nipples erected, her pussy glistened. As soon as her nipples erected and her pussy glistened, he wondered if she was thinking of having sex with him. As soon as her nipples erected and her pussy glistened, he suspect she was thinking, instead, of having sex with his three friends. If only Tiffany was here with him now naked and tied to his bed, he'd love to see her nipples harden and her pussy run wet with her vaginal juices.

He tied her left ankle with the green scarf before tying her right ankle with the blue scarf. As soon as he spread her legs to tie her ankles to the bedposts, he could really see that her pussy was already wet with her vaginal secretions. When he wasn't even hard, she was already wet. When he wasn't even hard, she was ready for sex.

If he was tying one of his friends' wives, his sexy sister-in-law, his MILF of a mother-in-law, and/or Tiffany to his bed naked, he'd have an erection. With Linda better looking and having a better body than all of them except for Tiffany, he didn't understand why he wasn't sexually excited over them and not sexually excited over her. Next, careful of her hair and wanting her to look pretty for his friends, he blindfolded her.

"Kinky," she said. "It's been a long time since you tied me to the bed and blindfolded me."

Seemingly she has a short memory when it was just last month that he tied her to the bed. If it was up to him, he'd tie her to the bed every week. If it was up to him, he'd have a different trio of men having sex with her bound, blindfolded, and naked body. If it was up to him, he'd put a gag in her mouth so that she'd stop talking, only she wouldn't be able to suck his friends' cocks if he gagged her. Most definitely, if it was up to him, he'd have her do more of his friends, all of his friends. If it was up to him, he'd have sex with all of their wives while they all had sex with his wife. If it was up to him, he'd have Tiffany naked and tied to his bed while he fucked her and she sucked him.

"I'll be right back. I just wanna brush my teeth," he said.

Instead he went downstairs and opened the front door to let in his three friends, Jim, Henry, and Tom.

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds