• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Please My Wife Ch. 02

Please My Wife Ch. 02

Chapter Two!

Jennifer's Revelation!

I was enjoying a cup of coffee in my breakfast nook when the door bell rang. When I opened the door it was Jennifer. Her hair was done and she had on a little makeup. The one thing I liked about her was that she never came outside without being made up.

She had the biggest smile on her face that I had seen on her in a long time. I laughed as I moved back to let her in. "Well! From the look on your face, I would say that you two had a VERY good night!

Jennifer laughed. "Larry! It was perfect! Jim must have fucked and ate me a half dozen times! I swear! I never knew the man had it in him to be so insatiable!"

I watched her sit down as I put a cup of coffee before her. "I really want to thank you Larry! When I thought about it last night after Jim went to sleep, I was glad you didn't fuck me. I think that seeing your big cock would have hurt Jim's feelings." Jennifer took a sip from her cup as she stared at me over the rim.

"Jennifer! I really didn't do anything. I just reminded Jim of what he had at home. The two of you love each other. That has always been evident! I just helped remind you both of that fact."

Jennifer took a sip and set her cup down. "You didn't fuck me! Even though you knew that Jim wanted you to. Hell! I wanted you to! Why didn't you?"

I picked up my cup and took a sip. I was seated across from Jennifer. I could see her hard nipples poking against her sundress. I smiled at her. "Jennifer! Jim was going through a hard time because he felt small and insignificant. It would have shattered him if I had pulled out my dick and fucked you."

I took another sip from my cup. "Yes! He said that he wants to watch me fuck you. He said he wants to see you satisfied with a big cock stuffing your cunt. But he needed to know that you still wanted him. I wasn't going to take that away from him. I like you both as friends and I wouldn't have felt good about embarrassing him when he was so worked up with you."

She took a big sip from her cup. All the time, letting her eyes look at me. "You know, that he talked about you all during the time he was fucking me. He liked the way you told him what to do. He kept saying, "Larry told me to fill your cunt! Larry told me to eat your dripping pussy!" He went on and on about how big your cock looked bulging in your pants. That he really wanted to watch me taking that big monster in my pussy."

I laughed. "And what were you doing and saying while he was fucking and eating you?"

Jennifer's face flushed a pale pink. "It was so hot, I was egging him on. Telling him how you would stretch my cunt with your big Black cock. You would force me to take it deep in my throat until I gagged on it. You might even force me to take it up my ass."

I noticed that her face became more flushed as she talked. "I told him that while you fucked his wife, he would not be able to do anything but watch. That you would make him stroke his dick, but he couldn't cum until you told him he could.

I leaned in closer and looked right into her eyes. "And what did Jim do when you told him that?"

Jennifer closed her eyes. "He fucked me harder. He kept saying yes! He wouldn't cum, until you gave him permission. He said that you would make him touch it! That he would have to clean my pussy after you had stretched it and shot your hot thick cum into me!

Oh Larry! It was like something came over me. Suddenly, I got this picture of Jim sitting in a chair stroking his small dick while I thrashed and cried as you fucked me with your big Black cock! I could feel his little dick slamming into me, but it wasn't going in as deep as I knew your big cock would go!

Suddenly I wanted it so fucking bad! I told him that I would tell you to make him clean your cock too! That after getting my cunt filled with your hot thick cum that he would have to eat it out of me. That he would even have to suck it off your throbbing cock before I would let him touch me again."

I could feel my dick growing hard. "What did Jim do or say?"

Jennifer started squirming in her chair. "He started fucking me like a mad man! He kept saying, "Yes"! Each time he rammed his dick in me, he was fucking me on the edge of the bed with my legs pushed back, he cried out, "Yes"! I think he would really suck your cock if you told him too! I know he definitely likes taking orders from you. And he still wants to watch me getting fucked by you!"

I got up and poured myself a fresh cup. I stood sipping from it as I watched her. "And what do you want Jennifer? Do you still want me to fuck you? Do you want me to take charge and make your husband do all the things he fantasized about?"

Jennifer looked at me and didn't say a word. I could see from the way her tits rose and fell, that she was excited at the thought of what I was suggesting to her.

"You got just as turned on as Jim did thinking about it didn't you? The thought of me making both of you do what I say excites you just as much as it excites Jim? Admit it!"

Jennifer took a deep breath. It was like she was gathering her strength to answer. Then she looked down into her coffee cup. "Yes Larry! It does excite me! I had to finger my cunt last night after Jim fell asleep. I could see all the things he talked about in my mind. The two of us doing what you told us to do. I could see my husband sucking your big Black cock with me!"

I looked at her and didn't say anything at first. Then I smiled. "Come here Jennifer." Like a robot, she placed her cup on the sideboard, got up from her chair and walked over to me. When she stood directly in front of me, I set my cup down on the counter. I slid my hand along her sides until I was cupping her tits. They were not huge, but they were a nice handful.

Jennifer closed her eyes and pressed her tits into my hands. "Unzip my pants." Her eyes were closed, but she opened them as I felt her hands on my crotch. Her fingers trembled as she slid the zipper down. "Take out my cock."

I was purposely talking to her in a gentle voice. I didn't want to scare her. When she reached in, and her hand gripped my hard dick, I saw her eyes grow wide and she gasped. "It feels huge! How fucking big are you?"

When she took it out, she looked down at it. "I won't even feel Jim's little cock after you fuck me with this monster! May I suck it? Please?"

I put my hands on her shoulder and gently pushed her to her knees. Jennifer proved to be a very hungry cock sucker. She moaned and whimpered all during the time she worked her mouth back and froth on my dick. A few times she got so into it she gagged and had to stop to catch her breath.

Pulling her mouth free, she looked up at me. "Fuck me Larry! Stretch my pussy with this big cock!"

I grabbed her head and began to slowly fuck her mouth. "I'm gonna fuck you alright! But when I do, it will be with Jim watching! I want him to hear you cry out as I stretch your cunt. I want him to watch you licking and sucking my cock. I'm gonna let him get you ready for me. First he will eat you then fuck you. And after I'm through with your cunt, I will make him clean it! Then, I'll make him suck my cock. From the things you said, I think he really wants to!"

I felt Jennifer stiffen. Then her body began to shake. I wanted to cum, but held off. When I did cum, it would be with her husband watching us. Jennifer was holding my shaft as she pumped her mouth back and forth. She twisted her head this way and that as she sucked.

I pulled my dick from her mouth. Jennifer groaned in frustration. I laughed. "Ok! You've had a taste of what's to come. Now I want you to go home. Call Jim and tell him what you just did. Tell him how much you liked it. Make him hot thinking about it. But you are not allowed to touch your pussy no matter how hot you get. When you finish talking to him, get your dildo out and call me back. But do not play with yourself until I tell you to."

I helped Jennifer to her feet, but instead of letting my dick go, she stroked it slowly. "I'm so wet! I came, just from sucking your big Black cock." Suddenly, she looked up at me. "Larry! Does it bother you that we keep saying Black?"

I started laughing. "No Jennifer. I know that you don't mean it in a malicious way. I think that it excites both of you that I am Black. That a Black man will fuck your white cunt while your husband watches. That he may even make your husband suck his big Black cock."

Jennifer left and once again, I stroked my dick until I had shot my load all over the kitchen floor. I smiled as I clean it up, thinking about what tonight would bring.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Please My Wife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds