• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ginny and Katy Pt. 05

Ginny and Katy Pt. 05

Tuesday, December 13, 2011, Ginny and Barbie

= = = = = = = = = =

I was pretty distracted all day. In the afternoon I laid out the lingerie set and dress on my bed and checked everything carefully for wrinkles. I sat in the kitchen and carefully polished the shoes then put them on the island, an inch apart, so they wouldn't get scuffed.

When everything was ready I went up to my room and got the box with my puppy things. I tossed my squeaky toy and tennis ball on the floor, stripped off, pinned my hair back, put on my collar, and put in my tail. I stood looking in the mirror for a few seconds, then got on all fours and ran after the tennis ball. I'd set an alarm, as usual, so I could just wallow in being Ginny. I played for over an hour, tossing the ball by batting it across the room then fetching it. Laying down squeaking the toy. Rolling around. Everything I'd seen that puppy do.

Getting into Ginny usually just took a few seconds. I could get out of her equally quickly, if necessary. Such as if someone came to the door. But if I wanted to retain the joy of having been her, it took a little time.

I was laying on the floor on my belly squeaking my toy when the alarm went off. I dropped the toy, slowly rolled over on my back and extended my arms and legs in a star fish. Over the years I'd established this as the way to let Ginny fall away gently. Let Virginia rise happily to the surface. I stared at the ceiling listening to the alarm and feeling Ginny recede.

I know that different people have different ways to get into and out of their pet space, their pet mind set. And that being there is different for different pets. For me, I never completely loose myself. Being aware that I'm Ginny, more or less watching her play and sometimes directing her, is a great joy for me. Sometimes I decide what Ginny will do, but most of the time I sort of just watch her. A bit like someone watching a puppy play.

After a few minutes I stood up, took off the collar, took out the tail, cleaned and put everything away and faced the mirror and said to myself, "Virginia, darling. Time to be the perfect toy."

I was now four. I showered, shaved, and carefully trimmed my pubic hair, both for shape and length. We had talked about how she liked it, which was pretty close to how I'd kept it for years. So I now did it to please her, which itself pleased me. I did up my hair then applied bright red nail polish to toes and fingers. I wandered around the house, nude of course, letting the polish harden. Then did my make up, ending with lipstick that matched my nails.

It was around five when I got dressed. Along with the lingerie and cocktail dress I added my pearl necklace, earrings, and bracelet. I didn't put on my panties but carried them as I went down to the kitchen. I spread them carefully on the island beside my shoes. I didn't want to get the panties wet from my arousal or accidentally scuff the shoes.

I'd masturbated three times today, I'd spent over an hour as Ginny. I felt both relaxed and excited. I planned to come once more, quickly and hard, just before Katy got home. I didn't want to come the first time she touched me or the first pose she had me take. By five thirty I found myself sitting on a folded towel on one of the stools at the island, my skirt arranged to hang off the stool. I didn't want to sit on it, I might wrinkle it or my pussy might drip on it. My legs are spread wide, I'm gently rubbing myself with one hand, playing with my bush with the other, occasionally brushing the tip of my clit. Keeping myself hot so I can come quickly. My cell phone is on the island.

Finally the message tone sounded. The text read "Barbie, I'm on my way." It only took me a second to realize that "Barbie" set a somewhat different tone. I wasn't just her dress up doll. I was the classic dress up doll.

I texted back, "I'll be ready." put the phone down and started in on myself hard, being careful not to mess up my nail polish. I wanted a quick, tension relieving orgasm. And I got it. A quick run up, a body clenching climax, freely screaming into the echoing kitchen. I leaned on to the edge of the island while it passed.

I gave myself a minute to recover then dried myself with the towel I'd been sitting on, then trotted over to the sink to wash up, dry myself vigorously, apply a quick touch of perfume to my sex, behind my ears and between my breasts. I took my time enjoying the cool black satin panties slide up my legs and into place, adjusting them so they fit just right. I reached into my dress and adjusted my bra and seated my breasts perfectly in the cups. I ran into the living room and quickly checked my makeup, hair, stocking seams and the fall of the dress in the full length mirror. Then struck the pose I planned to use. As I stood there looking at myself I realized that I'd never prepared so carefully before in my life. Not for any date. Maybe for my wedding, but it would be a tie. I ran back into the kitchen and carefully stepped into my shoes.

I'd debated with myself over and over all day about how she'd first see me. Sitting, standing, kneeling, laying down. My legs crossed, side by side, open. A chair, on the island. Arms behind my head, a pose I'd seen in movies, at my sides, clasped in front of me or behind me. But now I brushed it all aside.

Being called "Barbie" had conjured up an image in my mind. The way a brand new Barbie doll looked before you opened the package. I positioned myself directly in line with the door to the garage, about ten feet away from it. Back straight, ankles as close together as they could get without my shoes touching. Knees the same. My arms fully extended by my sides, hands just far enough away from my legs to let my skirt hang freely. I was ready. I relaxed just a bit. I only had to wait a few minutes.

I heard the garage door open, her car come in, then the door close. As the door knob in front of me turned I straightened up then added a bit of a curve to my back to thrust my breasts out. I put a calm, hopefully pretty, expression on my face and stared directly ahead. The door opened and she froze as she stepped in. She looked me over, and broke into a wide smile. I tried, not entirely successfully, to keep a straight face and continue to look straight ahead. She stepped forward to put her briefcase and purse on the island then stood, hands on hips, and looked me over. As she walked around me she ran her hand over my backside. Lovingly, gently. I shivered.

She stood in front of me, and said, sort of reverently, "My God, Virginia. You're absolutely beautiful."

I said, "Thank you."

She responded, "You remembered. But let's not have much of that. Dolls don't talk."

She reached behind me and pulled on the tab on my zipper and leaned towards me, putting her face very close to mine. I could feel her breath as she whispered, "Unless you pull their string."

She lifted my skirt then ran a finger down the front of my panties into the valley where they disappeared between my legs. It took all my effort not to open my legs or moan at her touch. I may have purred just a bit because she smiled again. She let the skirt drop and ran the finger up my front, tickling my belly button through the dress, then over my breasts. Rubbed briefly where my nipples were just hard enough to be barely visible. They got much harder. She stood back.

"Perfectly symmetrical. Just like Barbie always is. Very impressive."

I did smile at that and, for a moment, looked into her eyes then looked straight ahead again.

She picked up her purse, walked around me to her usual chair at the kitchen table and sat down.

"Come here, Barbie. Stand in front of me."

I did and stood quivering slightly with excitement. "Lift your skirt way up."

I did and she pulled my panties down to my stocking tops and pushed my legs apart. Then reached into her purse and removed what looked like a short vibrator and three, well, objects. They were all flesh colored and sort of shapeless. Smooth, curved, on one side. She showed me the other side of one of them. It looked like a vague reverse mold of a clitoris. A short wire and what appeared to be a water tight plug hung from each.

She said "I wasn't sure what as the right size for you, so we'll just have to try till we get the right one."

She spread my lower lips and tried the first one. It was cool, at least as compared to how warm I was down there. I drew a breath and looked down. She looked up.

"Eyes straight ahead, Barbie. Remember, you're a toy."

I snapped my head up and looked into the distance.

"Too small," she said and tried the next.

"Perfect." She plugged the... I assumed it was a vibrator... into the vibrator shaped thing and pushed that up inside me until I closed around it. She dried me with a tissue from the table, then held the other part in place over my clit while she pulled up my panties. She ran her hand over the front and down between my legs.

"They were right. It just makes your mound a bit bigger. Looks good."

She stood up and took what was clearly a remote control out of her purse.

"I know you like to adjust your panties just so. And you'll want to do the dress too."

She walked towards the door to the living room. "Go ahead, then come in here."

She left me in the kitchen. I adjusting my sex and ass cheeks and the leg holes and finally the waist line until the panties felt perfect to me. I settled the dress again, including adjusting my bra and breasts.

I took a deep breath and walked into the living room. She was sitting on the couch.

"Please walk around. Bend over or reach up here and there. Touch things. Adjust things. Be domestic, but move slowly and deliberately. Show off your body."

I started around the room. Adjusting things here and there. I reached up to the top of the book case to move some silk flowers, knowing it would give her a glimpse of my stocking tops and garter tabs. Then bent over the coffee table to move the candy dish a few inches, making my breasts hang down and letting her see down the top of my dress. I bent over from the waist to move the books on the bottom shelf, showing her the tops of my stocking, my garters, and the bottom of my panties. I spread my legs so she could see into my crotch.

I saw her pick up the remote. She seemed about to press a button on it then stopped.

"Virginia."

I said "Huh?"

I'd been reaching far up, showing my panties to her, and feeling sexy about it. When she used my real name it had broken the mood for me. Instead of feeling sexy flashing my panties, I felt that I was doing something just a little wrong. The feeling passed in a moment. After all, we'd been going around wearing little or nothing for weeks. Still, I dropped my hands, pulled down my skirt and turned to face her.

"Katy?"

She looked serious. "Do you know what a 'safe word' is?"

"Yes, Do you think we need one?"

"Probably not right now, but it's best to be... well... safe. My, uh, playmates and I have always just used the phrase 'time out.' That stops everything. For example, if someone had put a vibrator inside you..."

She put her thumb over a button on the remote. "...and turned it on so high you couldn't take it..."

Her thumb moved. I gasped and fell to my knees, my hands flew to my crotch, pressing hard. But she'd actually turned if off before I even got to the floor. She waited for me to look back at her.

"...you could say 'time out' and that someone would turn it off so you could talk about it."

I stood back up, a bit unsteadily, feeling as if I'd almost come. I looked at her and giggled.

She smiled back and said, "Understand?"

"Yes, wow."

"You can continue, Barbie. In a minute or so let your dress fall off. Pretend you didn't notice it happen. Just keep on with what you're doing."

I continued around the room, making tiny adjustments here and there and wondering how I'd do what she said. The dress was too tight to get off without unzipping it. Well, maybe... I reached behind me, with my back to her, stretched like a cat, and scratched my back slowly, then turned facing her and did it again, but this time pulling down my zipper. Scratched my sides then continued.

A minute later, with my back to her again, I slipped one shoulder off, letting it hang on the inside of my elbow. The dress slipped down far enough on that side to show my bra cup. I moved a couple of other things then slipped off the other shoulder and took two books from in front of me. Then reached down to put them on a lower shelf. The dress slid down, the shoulder straps catching on the books. As I put them on the shelf, I let the straps slip over my hands. I was partially bent over so the dress caught on my hips. I mimed changing my mind, took the two books back off the lower shelf and stretched up on tip toes to put them on the very top shelf. When I got fully straight up I wiggled my hips a little and the dress slipped off and pooled at my feet.

I heard Katy from behind me. "Perfect. Thank you."

I smiled at that, finished with the books, turned, and walked across the room directly towards her, swinging my hips and feeling my breasts bounce. She had her jeans open, one hand inside her panties rubbing herself slowly. I dropped to my knees on the other side of the coffee table, leaned over showing my cleavage, and started taking the candies out of the dish there, sorting them by colors, creating little piles of each. Except the red ones. I dropped those in my cleavage. When I was done I scooped them all back into the dish, centered it on the table, and continued around the room, taking a candy from my cleavage every few steps and making a show of putting each one on my extended tongue and taking it into my mouth. I wanted to rub myself, but resisted.

She said "When you finish the candy, take off the bra. But keep carrying it. Play with it as you walk around."

I kept on around the room. After I'd eaten the last candy, I turned so she could watch and searched inside my bra for another, then reached around and unclasped it. I pulled it away from my body and pretended to search inside the cups. I took it off and lifted my breasts feeling under them. I shrugged and continued with my task of adjusting things in the room.

When I needed both hands I'd put one of the straps in my mouth letting the bra hang down my front.

"That was very nice. When you come across your dress, pick it up, then fold it and your bra neatly and put them on the coffee table."

I continued around the room again, for what seemed the hundredth time then pretended to trip over the dress. I picked it up, walked over to the coffee table and bent over so she could watch my breasts dangle beneath me. I noticed when I did that she was now moving her hand much more quickly inside her panties.

I carefully folded the dress on the table, then my bra on it, and continued around the room. I caught sight of her in the mirror. She'd pulled her t-shirt and bra up and was massaging her breasts with her free hand. I turned and saw her pick up the remote and press two buttons quickly. I braced for another shock, but it didn't happen. Instead the vibrator on my clit started up pretty gently and the one inside me a bit harder. On the other hand, I was pretty turned on. I could feel my panties were wet. It wasn't a shock, but it did have an effect. I stopped what I was doing for a moment, squeezed my legs together, like I was resisting peeing, and crouched part way down making fists of my hands. I groaned.

She said, "Stand up straight, legs apart, hands behind your head, push your breasts out. Be proud!"

I did, but it was an effort. My legs kept twitching. I wanted to wrap myself around my pussy. She was rubbing herself pretty hard, breathing in gasps. She had the remote in her fist and alternately arched her back and partially relaxed on the couch.

"On your knees! Face the mirror!"

In that position she could see my breasts in the mirror, my satin covered crotch directly, and herself over my left shoulder.

"Hang on!" She pressed another button, dropped the remote, and plunged both hands into her panties. I felt the vibrators both going faster. I looked at myself in the mirror then at her. She was looking at me, my breasts, and my crotch. I started to quiver and was having a hard time staying up. I started making sounds. I held on for a minute, then couldn't stay up. I dropped onto all fours. Being there triggered Ginny just a bit and I whimpered like a dog. I'd have been afraid of Katy noticing if I could spare the attention. Most of my focus was between my legs. The vibrators ran faster and slower then shortly just fast. Very fast. I whimpered again, then growled. I could feel my panties getting wetter and wetter then I came with a screech. And so did Katy. She'd been waiting for me. Or using my reactions to fuel hers. I collapsed on my belly, but the vibrators didn't give up. I was writhing on the floor in one continuous orgasm.

When Katy recovered a bit she slid off the couch and sat watching me, still gently rubbing herself. She pushed another button on the remote and the vibrators slowed a bit.

"On your back, spread your legs."

I did and, unconsciously, went into the same starfish pose I'd used earlier today. Staring at the ceiling, feeling the orgasm fade, feeling the vibrators slow, feeling how wet I was between my legs and down my thighs. I twitched every few seconds, and had a couple more small orgasms while I wound down.

Katy crawled over to me, got up on hands and knees and kissed me passionately, playing with my nipples then sliding her hand down my stomach and into my panties. She pulled off the vibrator on my clitoris and started stroking me with her fingers, avoiding touching my incredibly sensitive bud. Very slowly, very gently. Not trying to bring me off, but rather helping to bring me down.

She whispered "Wow, Virginia. Do you need some water? It think you've used it all up down here."

She got to her feet, threw off all her clothes, then helped me stand. I wasn't very steady.

She said, "Thank you. That was just wonderful. You're a perfect perverted Barbie."

Standing like that, I could feel that my panties were totally sodden. My thighs and my stockings too. She knelt in front of me and finished undressing me. We left our clothes on the living room floor, went upstairs to shower together, and fell into bed for the rest of the night.

Before we actually went to sleep, she asked "Are you alright? You don't feel too degraded?"

I said "Isn't being degraded part of the game? I don't see how it would work if I didn't."

"Right, yes, you're right. I mean do you feel too degraded."

"I assure you Katy, I enjoyed it all immensely. I look forward to doing it again. Maybe in a few weeks. That's an amazing toy you found."

"Well, we wouldn't have to use that, of course. But yes, we should wait awhile. I won't feel any need to do it again for quite a while. But we could do it sooner if you want."

We fell asleep before we'd decided anything.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ginny and Katy Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds