• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Invitation to Dom

Invitation to Dom

This is a true story of my first foray into domination. Only the blow job at the end has been embellished for artistic effect.

*****

She contacted me online via a swingers site. My profile said I love MMF threesomes and was looking for a mature couple for discrete play. I'm married, but haven't had sex in over 2 years. Her note encouraged me to read their profile and, if I liked what I saw, she thought maybe she and her husband could help me get back into the saddle again.

Long story short her husband is her Dom and they offered to train me to be her Dom as well. Her husband wanted to watch, take pictures and, if I was OK with it, join in. She made a point to say they weren't looking for a bull, but a fellow Dom that would help him take care of her needs. When I said I didn't have any experience with being a Dom she said that wasn't a problem they'd love to teach me.

Our first meeting was short and sweet. We met in a parking lot and hit it off right away. He's in his late 50's, but she's in her 40's. Blond hair, high c-cup breasts, nicely curved and well proportioned. She wore a frilly dress that ended at her knees. He did most of the talking. She mostly smiled, giggled and looked down at her hands. It wasn't long before he ordered to spread her legs for us. Up came her skirt to reveal the most beautiful pussy I've ever had the pleasure to explore. I fingered her in the front seat of their truck as he and I talked and got to know each other. After she came, she rubbed my cock through my pants and we set a date to take things to the next level.

Our second meeting happen two weeks later. I met the husband at the same parking lot and then followed him back to their house. When we got there he told me to start out gentle but commanding. To tell her to strip and then order her to do whatever I wanted. If she hesitated or resisted it was because she was looking for me to be forceful and make her. My heart was pounding, "force" and "woman" were not two words I put in the same sentence, but there was no denying my cock was as hard as rock as I entered their house.

She was sitting on the sofa wearing nothing but a robe. I took her by the hand, pulled her to her feet, and ordered her to strip. When she was naked, I wrapped my hand into her hair and pulled her lips to mine. Then I just made out with her for a bit... kissing and fondling and sucking on her neck and breasts and shoulders, cupping her ass and pulling her tight against my loins. One of the many things I like about her is that she's really good at communicating what she likes and she really liked my rough, biting, sucking kisses on her throat. Her hands rubbed my cock through my pants and she said, "God, you came ready to fuck." I don't remember the last time I felt so fucking awesome. I told her to get on her knees and take my cock out of my pants. She obediently did as she was told.

Her husband sat on another sofa, fully dressed and watched as she took my 7" cock into her mouth. I wrapped my hands into her blond hair and fucked her face until she was gagging on my cock with my balls bouncing against her chin (something I would never normally do). She looked so damn good, naked on her knees, looking up at me with her mouth stuffed full of my cock. I pulled her to her feet and we kissed with hunger. Our kisses left my lips bruised and we took turns sucking each other's tongues. I moved to the sofa and ordered her to bend over with her hands on the cushion. Then I slapped her ass hard a half a dozen times and ran my hand between her legs. She was drenched.

I slapped her again and pushed her down on the sofa. She watched up at me as I took off my shirt and lowered myself between her legs. My cock was jutting out of my pants and I rocked my hips to feel it moving over her pussy. I think she thought I was going to fuck her right then, but instead I pressed myself between her legs and took my time sucking and kissing and biting her neck and shoulders and breasts. Chewing on her nipples until she cried out.

I registered her husband moving behind us. Honest to god I forgot he was even there. He had a camera and took pictures as I made my way down her body and came to kneel between her parted legs. Then, for the first time in years, I feasted on pussy like a starving man. And, God, what a wonderful pussy she has. Neatly trimmed and with a bar bell piercing.

One of my concerns was coming home to my wife smelling like sex, but she was so clean the only scent she had was a kind of light feminine powdery wisp. In a way I was disappointed. I wanted that distinct aroma of her pussy permeating my senses. I wanted her scent saturating my beard and to smell her on my fingers hours later as I relived the memory of her in my mind.

She came that first time as I finger fucked her and licked and sucked her pussy. She's not a screamer. Nothing overly dramatic or theatrical, just a pattern of moaning and breathing that tells you where her body is headed and when it gets there. If things had ended right then and there, I would have left their house happy. I loved making her cum.

After she calmed down I stripped out of the rest of my clothes and moved up to her head placing my cock against her lips. Her husband stood at the end of the sofa between her spread open legs and took pictures of her sucking and licking my cock and balls. I liked him watching us... watching his wife service my cock.

Then he pulled out a small whip from somewhere and slapped it against her breasts and between her legs, leaving pink lash marks on her pussy and thighs and tits. The whole time telling her she better do a good job sucking my cock or else. She moaned around my shaft with each stinging hit. And they did sting. At one point I reached down between her legs and he accidentally slapped my hand. We laughed and I slid two fingers into her incredibly tight pussy. I curled my fingers insider her, caressing her from the inside as my thumb rubbed over her bar bell sliding it back and forth over her clit. I almost came in her mouth as she had her second orgasm. Her husband slapping her tits and taking pictures the whole time. I could actually feel her pussy spasming and clenching my fingers as she came. I had to pull my cock from her mouth or I was going to cum with her.

I was soooo ready to fuck. That's when we talked about protection. I know, it's a conversation we should have had ahead of time instead of in the heat of the moment. They left it up to me. They said they only had one play friend in the last several years, a guy older than me that they play with from time to time. Given my lack of sex over that last several years they were comfortable that I was clean and she can't get pregnant. As we talked, she's stroking my cock and he's telling me he loves having cum in her and on her and, rather sheepishly admitted he likes playing with it and gets off on the clean up.

I was desperate to fuck, but the conversation had my mind spinning and conflicted. I was losing my hard on. The thought of trying to put on a rubber for the first time in years only made it worse. So I did something that was incredibly stupid. I fucked her. I pulled her up on my lap and lower her down onto my cock. Or at least tried to. The angle was very awkward for some reason and I kept coming out. In part because I was only semi-hard.

I felt like I was losing my mojo, but then I slapped her ass and told her to get on her to hands and knees and get me hard. She obediently did as she was told and, God, it was wonderful. Her blond head bobbed up and down. Her talented mouth had me hard again in seconds. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her mouth off my cock and told her not to forget my balls. It was about that time her husband came up behind her and started fingering her. She jerked my cock slapping it against her face as she licked and sucked my balls. I could feel her hot ragged breath between my legs as he fingered her to yet another orgasm.

Then she plunged my cock back into her mouth and I roughly fucked her face as he whipped her ass and fingered her pussy some more. She gagged a couple of times, but didn't slow down. If anything she seemed to get more enthusiastic. I knew i was going to cum soon.

I threw her back on the couch and flipped her around on all fours, I pushed her head down and lifter her ass and lined my cock up with her pussy. I had one leg on the couch and the other on the floor. Even with her face buried in the cushions and her pussy soaking wet, she's so tight and her pussy is angled so high up, I had trouble entering her until her husband handed me a jar of Vaseline that he had ready to go. I was so horny, I grabbed a big glob of it, coated my cock and plunged in down to my balls.

I can't describe how wonderful it felt. Not just to be inside her, but to rediscover the wonder of femininity... soft curves and breasts and beautiful blond hair and warm wet lips and welcoming tongue and an ass pushing back and inviting me deeper. I slapped her ass and rocked back and forth as she impaled herself on my cock. Her husband handed me the whip and I whipped her ass and back and soon she was coming again. She was so incredibly tight, her pussy squeezed my cock like a vice from the base all the way down my shaft and over my head, pushing me out altogether. Only to have me slide back in again all the way to the balls. It was a little cycle, her coming, pushing my cock out as her pussy spasmed, then me plunging in again and her quickly working back up to a moaning, cock squeezing, pussy throbbing hot tight piece of heaven. I've never felt anything like it.

I wish I could say it went on and on, but after about five minutes I was breathless and my hips were killing me from the angle we were at on the couch. I began to lose some of my hard on. Finally I slipped out and fell back on the couch to catch my breath.

I felt bad and said I was sorry, but she just bounced up, smiling and kissed me saying, "Don't be, I came." My heart was pounding and I was dying of thirst. My head was swimming as the thought that I just had bareback sex with someone that I don't even know. I felt bad that my hard on kept coming and going and a part of me just wanted to leave as soon as I could. I wasn't sure I'd ever come back.

But then we sat back and talked. Her husband, still fully clothed on one side of me and she, wonderfully naked on the other. She asked me if I was uncomfortable being naked and I told her no. In fact it felt great. The three of us talked and, as good as the sex was, the aftermath was almost as thrilling. I loved being there with the two of them talking about fucking and pussy and cock and things we had done and things we'd like to do and just being fucking open with other human beings. It was awesome.

Her husband talked about his belief that many women have a secret desire to be taken, but they're unable to admit it or to relinquish control enough to let it happen. He said that over the years he's had a number of women that he's lead into submission and everyone of them has loved it. We also talked about the animal nature of men. That if a group of 5 men found a naked woman tied to a tree, three of them would untie her, but at least two of them would fuck her first if they thought they could get away with it. I admitted that I was more of the untie her type, but also had to admit there's an animal in me that that would want to fuck her right there tied to the tree.

And his wife said, "Now you'll have your chance." She told me reassuringly that we didn't have to do the tying up thing if I wasn't comfortable, but now it was my turn to sheepishly admit I would love to tie her up and use toys on her until she was squirting and then fuck her. She smiled and kissed me. I grew hard as he described the various toys we could use on her and how he would teach me to make her squirt and cum until she nearly passed out.

Soon she went down on me and all conversation stopped as he video taped her giving me head one last time. Within minutes I was filling her mouth with so much cum it was dripping from the corners of her mouth and over her breasts. She looked and felt magnificent. I knew he was going to be enjoying himself with her after I left and wished like hell I could have stay to watch and help, but alas it was time to go home to the wife.

That was a few days ago. Not sure where this is headed, but God I can't wait to see what comes next. Not sure I have it in me to really be a good Dom, but damn I'm looking forward to finding out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Invitation to Dom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds