• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Rebecca Pt. 04

Rebecca Pt. 04

I woke up to an ache in my balls, sighed, and attempted to go about my day normally. Fast-forward to my french class with Rebecca, she walked in after me wearing sneakers and something cute.

"Excusez-moi." She said as she purposely brushed past me in a voice that was obviously mocking our boring professor.

"Great french," I answered somewhat timidly after overcoming my surprise at her joking with me.

It was something else our professor frequently said all too frequently. She laughed, which delighted me, but her next words showed she wasn't laughing completely at me, and piqued my interest.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it."

Before i could ask her what that meant she had walked away to sit with friends. I tried to concentrate on class.

The words replayed themselves in my head when I finally found myself walking up to her door, I still had no idea what she could mean. I knocked on her door, and she told me to come in

I was stunned when I walked through the door. Rebecca had changed into a short, tight black dress that accentuated every part of her body and black high heels. My eyes stayed on the heels.

"I've got some surprises for you today," Rebecca said in a lilting tone. "looks like you've noticed the first one," she added slyly as she shifted her feet in the heels. "You like them?"

I swallowed and attempted a normal voice. "Yeah." I failed.

Rebecca smiled knowingly at me and stood up.

"Time for surprise number 2," she said as she turned around and walked towards her closet.

I watched intently at how the heels made her walk, which was nice. Following that line of thought, I became a little confused. Considering the treatment she gave me yesterday...I shivered to myself...she was being really nice today. Not that I was complaining.

Her seemingly good mood encouraged me to try and be funny when she looked back and caught me staring.

"Just so you know, I handle surprise very well, so it's fine if you've got like 20 more." I ventured in a humorous voice.

"Is that so?" She said with a cryptically lifted eyebrow and a matching smile.

"Well...yeah." I said, hesitant at how she was looking at me.

I looked down then to the item she was dragging out of her closet. It was essentially a wide, black, wooden stool with a hole in the middle of it.

"What's tha-?" I began nervously.

"Take off all your clothes and lay on the floor on your back."

I looked up quickly to see Rebecca standing right in front of me. The sudden change in her expression put me off-but I didn't want to keep her waiting.

"Uh, ok."

She eyed me predatorily as I stripped and lay on my back. Rebecca bent down, giving me a slight peek down her shirt, and picked up the stool. She stalked over to my right side and stood staring down at me; the look in her eyes made me want to meet it and shy from it at the same time. She put the stool over my waist so that the bottom pressed firmly against my thighs, uncomfortably so on my cock and balls

near where the hole in the stool was. Rebecca was still silent as she knelt down and reached for the hole in the stool. using her index finger and thumb, she pinched the head of my cock and pulled it through the hole; faintly smiling when I gasped at the sensation. Using her other hand, she reached down under the stool where my balls were- which brought back unwanted memories of the previous day-and painfully pushed them to fit through the hole.

With the stool up close, I realized that the two sides were pulled slightly away from another. Rebecca pushed the sides together, significantly decreasing the size of the hole...and suddenly the stool felt like a wall. On one side was me, and on the other were Rebecca, my cock, and my balls. She could do whatever she wished to them. I flinched when Rebecca's foot came down heavily to the right of my balls. The look on her face as she gently placed her other high-heel clad foot on the box was impish.

Rebecca put her hands on her hips in a dominant pose facing me that showed black panties underneath her dress. "Are you scared?" She asked in a teasing voice.

I swallowed and answered 'yes' lightly.

"You should be."

I swallowed again. My eyes were drawn to Rebecca's right foot, which she was dragging up her bare left leg. Despite my fear I was turned on immensely by this; combined with the glimpse of her panties I had just gotten, my cock started to grow. I glanced up at Rebecca to see that she had noticed the effect she was having on me. Her eyes left my cock and met mine, and she licked her lips. Needless to say, I didn't see what happened next coming at all. In a flash, Rebecca stomped her foot down, and the

heel of her shoe impacted my left nut. My eyes widened at the sharp, terrible pain and the air rushed out of my lungs in a long cough; as soon as I could breathe back in I was moaning in pain. I reached instinctively for my balls, but found that with the width of the stool I just barely couldn't reach them. My moans grew louder as Rebecca ground her heel back and forth on my ball. It was a completely new level of pain.

"Please, Rebecca, please stop." I pleaded desperately, and my voice cracked.

She giggled at that and after several more seconds removed her heel from my ball.

"Aww, I'm sorry, did that hurt?" She asked in a mock-concerned voice,

I just closed my eyes and moaned again, partly in pain and partly in thanks of the relief.

"Here, let me make it better." She said in a sweet voice.

I observed that our philosophies on 'making it better' were different. With my eyes still closed, I was once more completely caught off guard when the deep, intense pain in my left ball replicated itself in my right one. A high-pitched noise escaped me and my eyes shot open to see Rebecca's other foot grinding down on my fragile testicle.

"Oh god, Rebecca, stop, you're gonna pop it!" I desperately told her.

"Stop being such a big baby!" She told me exasperatedly. "If I wanted to pop your balls they'd be history by now." She did remove her foot from my ball shortly after though.

After several moments of deep, groaning breaths, I finally regained enough composure to speak.

"Y-you said you were going to make it feel better." I whined.

Rebecca sighed.

"I did," she began as if explaining a simple concept to a child, but also with a definite hint of humor in her voice. "Now the pain is spread out between both of your balls, so the other one doesn't hurt as much. Wasn't that nice of me?"

She ended her sentence in an exaggeratedly ditzy voice that showed she obviously didn't believe that logic. However, when I didn't answer for a while as I focused on trying to clear the pain from my head, I felt the toe of one of her heels poke my sack. I flinched and whimpered; and stared fearfully up at Rebecca, who had the ghost of a smile on her angelic face.

"I said, wasn't that nice of me?" She repeated.

She was toying with her control over me. We both knew what my answer would be.

"Yes, that was very nice, thank you." I quickly answered in a timid voice.

"Mm. Let's try something else now," she said as she turned her back to me.

I raised my head to look at my balls; they were red and already a little swollen. My cock was hard...? Rebecca's words broke through my thoughts.

"This time maybe you can stay quiet like a good boy." She said with a seductive look that I caught before she turned her head back away from me.

I watched in terror and anticipation as Rebecca stood on her tiptoes in her heels shoes, backed up until she was directly above my balls, and then lowered her heels onto them. I gasped and began quietly 'oh'ing as Rebecca put more and more pressure onto my balls. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore and was about to start begging for mercy, I saw the something that put pain-lessening thoughts in my head. Rebecca began to quickly shift her weight

between her heels on my balls, effectively shooting sparks of pain into them and eliciting more and more quiet groans from me. But what I noticed was that her movement was jiggling her ass, clearly outlined and barely covered by the tight,low-cut dress she was wearing. I was mesmerized by its movement and wasn't sure how long I stared. The pain was just starting to overpower the pleasure when Rebecca stopped; both of us were breathing hard, and my balls ached in the best sense of the word.

"Next surprise." Rebecca told me in a breathy voice.

I opened my mouth to ask her to go easy...and it stayed wordlessly open when Rebecca slowly slipped her foot out of her black heel. She'd had a french pedicure. Everything perfect about her beautiful feet was somehow even more perfect. Her nails were flawlessly filed and polished, her skin shone more than it ever had before. She lifted up her foot and wiggled her toes right in front of my face, accentuating the slight wrinkles in her soft skin. The faint scent of walking around under the hot sun in the sneakers she'd had on earlier massaged the inside of my nose.

"Great French, huh?" She whispered, solving the riddle of her response to me earlier in the day.

"I..." I was at a loss for words.

Rebecca giggled softly and removed her other shoe, then began to drag the toe of her other foot in a circle around my cock and balls.

"Do you want to worship them?"

That gave me my voice back. "More than anything, thank you." I answered passionately as I closed my eyes and stuck out my tongue in anticipation.

I opened my eyes back up after I felt nothing for a while. Rebecca hadn't moved, and had a playful look in her eyes.

"I never said you could worship them, I just asked if you wanted to." She told me in a cute, matter-of-fact voice.

I moaned in frustration.

"Beg me." She ordered sensually

"Please!"

"You can do better than that."

I poured every ounce of desire I felt into my voice. "Please Rebecca, please let me worship your feet. They're so beautiful and perfect, I want them so mu-Ohhh!"

My begging ended in a groan when Rebecca lowered herself a little, and then without warning fell to slam her plump ass down on my cock and balls, causing the latter even more pain with the pressure she was putting on them. She laughed.

"Aww, does that hurt your poor little balls?" She asked with innocent eyes and a pouty mouth.

"Ugh, yes." I answered when I could.

"Do you want me to get up?" She inquired.

"Ye-"

Using her hands as support, Rebecca began gyrating her hips; squishing my balls with her ass cheeks separated only by the thin dress and panties...but at the same time I could feel her soft flesh and fabric rubbing against my cock, hardening it. While she did this she wiggled her toes and rubbed her feet together, which were right in front of my face due to her straight legged sitting.

"What was that?" She said in a sultry voice. "I didn't hear you."

"...No" I answered in a low, entranced voice.

"Then start worshiping."

She finally gave them to me: She lowered her feet onto my face. This alone made me moan in pleasure, and I immediately inhaled deeply. The smell of her slightly sweaty feet was intoxicating, waves of pleasure washed over me as I sniffed for what felt like ages. I slowly snaked my tongue out of my lips, trembling in anticipation, until it touched the tip of her soles. Licking her feet was getting a vital nutrient that I couldn't from any amount of food. I licked long and slowly up and down her soles, which were pressed together. Rebecca

moaned audibly, and I licked in all the more earnest; eager to please her.

From her soles I moved down to take one of her heels in my mouth. As I sucked on them the wonderful salty taste tightened its embrace on my taste buds.

When I ensured that both were clean, I lapped my way up to her toes and gently covered them all in kisses. I moved to her left most pinkie toe and lovingly started sucking it, making sure to get the space between it and her next toe as well. Repeating this on all of her toes must have taken forever, but I could never tire of it. Once I finished up the last toe Rebecca slowly took her feet out of my face and I became aware of the world again. My breathing was short and fast, my heart was beating like a drum.

"Th-thank you Rebecca," I whispered raggedly. "I-"

"Shush." She quietly commanded me and emphasized it by putting one of her big toes over my lips.

I did, of course. Mesmerized by her beauty, I watched as she stood up on the stool.

"Last surprise." She whispered.

I shivered uncontrollably and moaned loudly when she put her left sole down softly on my hard cock and began slowly moving it forward on the sensitive underside. When she reached the head I completely lost myself in an ocean of pleasure. She kept this up, using my saliva as lubricant, back and forth on the length of my dick. Suddenly Rebecca put her other foot down on my balls, causing me to groan in...in what?

"I know you like it," Rebecca purred. "Don't try to deny it. Embrace the pain."

She was right. I was drunk on the pleasure, and the pleasure of the pain.

"Gonna...cum..." I managed through clenched teeth.

"Yeah, cum for me now." Rebecca breathed.

Rebecca sped up and began bouncing up and down on my balls. My legs jerked uncontrollably, I clenched my fists, and a guttural, animalistic noise forced its way out of my mouth as hot cum sprayed out of my cock all over the board, and nearly on myself. I spurted more and more in the same rhythm that Rebecca bounced on my balls. It was the longest and strongest orgasm I'd ever had.

When I was finally spent Rebecca stepped off my balls, and I closed my eyes and exhaled loudly as all the tension left my body. My eyes fluttered open after a while to look at Rebecca. As always, my eyes zeroed in on her feet first. She was playing in my cum, squelching it under her soles and getting it all over my toes. She sat back down on my balls and made eye contact with me. I could feel something between us...

"You made a big mess," she said in a baby voice, "Now be a good boy and clean it up."

I wordlessly nodded and she she put her soles above my face again. I licked all the cum off of her soles, slurped it off her soles, and thoroughly sucked it from on and in between her toes. It didn't taste great, but I was doing something for her and it involved my tongue on her feet. I wasn't complaining.

"Mm, good boy." She cooed when I was done.

My hear swelled.

"Thank you." I whispered back.

There was a silence between us as she separated the halves of the box and pulled it back into her closet, and it was a nice silence. I got up and put my clothes back on, all while Rebecca watched me with a look on her face that made me blush. She giggled and walked with me to her door. Her hands settled on my shoulders, sending electricity through my nerves, and she kissed me gently on the cheek.

"You were a very good boy today, if you haven't figured it out. See you later," she said, smiling at the look on my face."

"B...b...b..."

"Bye?" She guessed.

"Yeah, that." I answered with wide eyes.

She laughed softly and went back to sit on her bed, and I closed the door. My cheek burned where she had kissed me, and my thoughts swirled. I'd sort everything out later. For now, I took the good feeling with me into my dreams.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Rebecca Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 168 milliseconds