• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Interlude 23-77

Interlude 23-77

12

Twenty Three

The exertion of her encounter with JD, coupled with the outrageous fruit wine and the smooth 'motion of the ocean' as the boat slipped through the night had combined to give her one of the deepest, most relaxing sleeps she had ever enjoyed.

JD's breakfast was excellent. She wasn't sure what he had put into his scrambled eggs, but they were delicious. Sitting at the table munching on them, she had an evil thought that maybe he had put some of his 'special sauce' into them. Immediately dismissing the notion with an internal chuckle, she ponders the paradox. The thought of his cock filling her mouth with cum was intensely pleasurable, while the thought of that same substance in her eggs was kind of gross.

Her hosts had given her a great day, filled with gorgeous views, two local village shopping stops with BJ, and a couple of hours on another charter boat doing some deep fishing. She had struck out on the sport fish, but had managed to land a 4 foot shark. With the sun starting to drop, JD took her snorkeling for dinner. They had bagged their fill of red snapper, which he promised would melt in her mouth after he got done with it.

Dinner was indeed wonderful. The snapper had been presented in both grilled and blackened dishes, with drawn butter. She ate so much it hurt, and knew it would come back to haunt her later. After cleanup, she excused herself back to her stateroom to change. She had been in her bikini all day long, and wanted to clean up and dress up a bit more for the evening.

Even though the shower is a cramped affair (bathrooms on boats didn't rate high in spaciousness), it feels nice to get the salt water and sand off and out of her body. Her hair gets a thorough washing, as do her private areas. Sand between the toes sounds romantic in song, but in practice is irritating as hell! She has no idea if anything will happen with JD tonight, but in any event it is refreshing to be totally clean. She slides on a short deep red dress, and a matching satin thong. They had found their way into her bag in anticipation of a dinner date with him. Since he wasn't here, and dinner had already occurred tonight, the garments would just have to serve as bait for later on. She chose to leave the matching bra in the bag. A desire to let her girls 'be free' added to their use as additional bait. Surely the sea breeze would cause them to come to attention, and the thin fabric of the dress was unlikely to hide the result! Turning side to side, glimpses of herself in the mirror reveal that an acceptable amount of 'side boob' was showing, courtesy of the loosely fitting arm openings. A final check of her face preparation shows her warpaint in order. She smiles as she looks down at her girls, pleased that the cleavage showing was ample, especially given their lack of external support. She gives a silent thanks that the years have been kind to her breasts, they look just as beautiful now as they did when she was a teenager, even if they were a size or so larger nowadays.

Matching red pumps with a very modest 2 inch heel rounded out the outfit, low platforms to help her from falling overboard or busting her ass due to the boat's movement. That lesson she had learned well from her time in the Navy!

She climbed back up to the darkened lounge area, and filled herself a glass of the tropical concoction. She had been hoping to run into JD up here, anxious to see if a repeat performance might be offered. Looking out over the aft end of the boat, she sees distant lights on some of the islands they are passing, reflected off the smooth water. It is almost dark, with just a hint of the disappearing daylight still visible on the western horizon. There is very little chop tonight, the boat glides through the water as if it is on an ice rink.

Turning around and looking out over the bow, her eyes adjust to the low light. Their running lights, low intensity deck lighting, and ambient light escaping from the lounge and below were enough to see pretty much everything, once her night vision got up to speed.

At first, not trusting what she thinks she sees, a few rapid blinks are in order. She is transfixed by what come to view. Up next to the main mast is JD, naked, with his shorts around his ankles. Another naked body is kneeling in front of him. BJ's mop of blond hair is bobbing up and down, as she is obviously working on his cock.

Simultaneously she is fascinated by the sight, and disappointed that she has been beaten to the punch.

Neither of the crew members seems to recognize that they are being observed. Either that, or they just don't care. In any case, she is mesmerized and cannot look away. Slowly sipping her cold drink, she finds herself critiquing the blonde's technique. God, the girl must have a huge mouth (in a good way) to get so much of him inside of it. There is no way she could get that much of his length in. Indeed, she thinks to herself that she would be lucky to get her lips around and over just the head.

Several minutes go by. Is it apparent that BJ's jaw muscles are well practiced, for she is not slowing down at all. Her target's hands are on top of her head, guiding but not forcing her down onto his length. Both of the young woman's hands reach around his torso, grabbing his ass cheeks as leverage to pull him to her face. They really seem to be enjoying themselves. JD is displaying quite the staying power, she thinks. Not too many men she knew could last this long under such an oral assault on their manhood!

She becomes aware of a presence behind her. It does not startle her. She guesses that they've been boarded by some pirates with really bad timing, or their Captain has joined her in the lounge.

Two feminine hands gently come to rest on the tops of her shoulders. She feels Jenna's body move in closer to her own. The twin masses of her host's breasts push up against her back. She has been expecting this to happen sometime during the excursion, just didn't know what the timing would be. Anticipation found her both wanting this to happen, and dreading it at the same time. She had never had a true lesbian experience. True enough, she and Sara had played a little bit, and there had been a couple of other instances of female flirting way in the past. But it had never come to anything really intimate.

Ever since coming on board and hearing Jenna's not so subtle come on, she wondered how she would react if the other woman came on to her. Did she want to lie with someone of the same sex? Did she want to feel another woman's touch in areas where only men (and she herself) had ventured before? Did she want to sample the sensation of having another female's nipple in her mouth? No answer had come forth as of yet.

"Those two really enjoy putting on a show, don't they?" the other woman whispers not too far from her right ear.

"If it's an act, they're really good at it. Damn sure seem to be having a good time," she replies.

"Yeah, they're getting into it. They do this now and then to get each other's rocks off. However, they do seem to perform with a little more fervor when they've got a willing audience. Are you enjoying it?"

"Yes and no. Honestly, I was kind of hoping I'd be the one on my knees in front of him tonight," she quips back at her host.

"Well, who knows what might happen. Maybe you'll get that monster cock again, or maybe BJ will finish him off. That wouldn't be too bad, would it? I mean ... we could come up with something by ourselves, don't you think?"

With that, Jenna's hands slide down her arms, dropping off at her elbows. The Captain's hands then find their way, gently and ever so slowly, underneath her arms and slip inside the soft red material.

A sharp intake of breath, and she freezes. Time to choose. Either she submits and allows this to happen, or she has to cut it off right now.

While her mind is debating, her body makes the decision for her. There is no way she wants this to stop. Her arms raise ever so slightly, to give Jenna's hands some more freedom to approach their goal.

The fingers slide forward and curve around underneath her breasts. Their touch on her skin is ever so slight. She feels the fingertips trace ever so lightly along the bottom curves of her mounds. Her skin flutters in response.

Eyes close, and her head leans back a bit and to the left. She wills her new partner to her sweet spot. Sure enough, she feels the other woman nuzzling the base of her neck, tongue running up the side of her neck. Damn, that feels good. It is exciting, though not the same as when he does it. It takes just a few seconds to realize that there is something about this woman's tongue that is so different than any man's she has experienced. The analytical part of her mind wonders if it could feel so different between her legs as well.

Beneath the soft red fabric, Jenna's fingers lightly trace the undersides of her fleshy mounds, eliciting another moan. Then the hands cup her breasts, and gently squeeze them. The Captain's tongue continues working its way from the base of her neck up to her right ear lobe, and then back down.

She reaches back and grasps the other woman's hips, and pulls her body into the back of her own. She touches nothing but skin, for Jenna isn't wearing a bathing suit, or anything else for that matter. She wants to turn around and partake of this other woman, but maybe not quite yet. This feels too fucking good to interrupt.

The woman's fingertips and thumbs find the nubs of her nipples, and begin to gently squeeze and roll them.

"Your tits feel so good. I can't believe how firm they are, and how hard your nipples are for me," Jenna whispers in her right ear.

"I don't know ... never done this before," her response is a meek, soft protest.

"Go with it, sweetie. You are going to feel things you've never felt before. Relax and enjoy it."

Jenna's right hand abandons its breast, and slowly begins sliding down across her stomach. Ever so lightly, almost like a breeze caressing belly. As the fingertips reach the waistband of her panties, the movement stops. Then the Captain's index finger traces the waistband from side to side, and then wiggles its way underneath. The finger moves down slowly, and is followed by the rest of its mates, until the entire hand rests under the elastic.

Her body pushes back against the other woman, seeking further contact. Her left nipple is pinched harder, and the hand surrounding it contracts and squeezes the orb. Jenna's middle and ring finger split, and slide down further. Purposely missing her clit, they slide down the sides of her pussy.

The hand starts moving up and down, creating friction along the outer folds of her womanhood. The moans are constant now, and without thought her hips start grinding her ass backwards against the other woman's midsection.

All of a sudden the hand's movements stop, and it pulls away slightly. The moaning turns into a bit of a cry for attention. Then, the middle finger rests atop her clit. A deep throaty sound emanates from within, and her legs stagger a bit as the pleasure button radiates a powerful signal throughout her body.

The finger circles over her clit slowly, gently. The fingers of the other hand duplicate the movement with her left nipple. She feels her hips start to sway in rhythm. Her nails dig into Jenna's hips involuntarily, telling the Captain that the fingers' efforts are right on target.

The finger stops its motion, then pushes down, barely brushing her swollen labia. About an inch down from the clit, it pushes in, parting the lips. Her wetness is apparent to her host. Warm, wet, silky soft slickness surrounds the finger as it slides between the fleshy folds.

Gradually, Jenna pushes down until finding the opening she's looking for. Pausing a moment, the finger then plunges inside. The Captain pinches the nipple between her fingers and rapidly darts her tongue up the right side of her neck to her earlobe. The combination of sensations buckles her knees. She falls forward towards the sofa, but her host's arms wrapped around her keeps her from falling into the furniture.

Jenna's left arm moves form her breast, and crosses her chest, pulling her tightly to her own chest. The finger retreats from inside of her pussy, and slides back up over the clit. Then, all three fingers slide down, the middle one easily parting her lips once again, while the other two pinch those lips inwards against the middle finger. Inside her tunnel the finger slides once again, while the other two, slick with her juices, rub against the outside of her cunt. In and out, up and down. Slowly at first, then increasing in speed.

Her breathing is sharp, fast, and getting louder. The moans escaping from her are loud enough to attract the attention of the other two lovers, who stop their fun momentarily to look at the two ladies locked up a few feet away.

"You're liking this, aren't you, sweetie?" Jenna asks.

"Fuck. Yeah. Fuck. Don't stop. Don't stop," is the answer, barely audible between clenched teeth.

The familiar warmth starts to expand from her womanhood, rapidly expanding across her body. The start of her orgasm is rapid. The anticipation combined with the excitement of this new experience, plus the talented hands of her host have her reaching orbit in a very short time.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming. Don't stop. Please ... Don't stop," she begs her lover.

Spurred on by the success of her efforts, Jenna speeds her right hand up. The result is almost instantaneous.

"Aaaaahhhhhh ... ," comes a squeal from between her clenched teeth. She falls forward onto the sofa, not even Jenna's powerful grip can keep her upright now. Undeterred, the Captain follow her over, the in and out strokes continuing uninterrupted.

She's on all fours on the sofa, knees on the cushions, elbows on the back, face buried in the material. Jenna's right hand continues to finger fuck her pussy, while the left one has found the curve of her left ass cheek and is caressing it.

Waves of pleasure radiate out from her womanhood, causing every square inch of her to tingle. She hasn't felt this way in a long time. This orgasm was different. Or maybe knowing who was giving it to her was the real difference. In either case, the feelings are intense, and they are lasting longer than usual.

Her tense muscles start to relax, she is starting to come down. Sensing this, her Captain speeds back up, pulling her to the brink once again. The first orgasm hasn't ended when the second one starts. Not quite as intense, but it collapses her flat on the sofa's cushions. The action disengages Jenna's right hand from her work. A soft moan of disappointment escapes her lips, but she is too spent to do anything but lie there. Her breathing is heavy and fast, as her body tries to catch up on the oxygen its used in the past few minutes.

"Well, lover, I guess that answers your question. You do like girls, don't you," Jenna whispers as the brunette snuggles up behind her. .

"I'm not gay, dammit," comes out a little sharper than she had intended.

"Oh, you don't have to be to enjoy this."

With that, Jenna rolls her over onto her back, and moves between her legs. Her right leg props itself onto the top of the cushion, while the left one falls off the side. She is wide open for the other woman's gaze.

"Damn, girl, your pussy is just as pretty as your tits are," the Captain quips. She opens her mouth seductively, then slides her middle finger in it. Moving it in and out acting like she was sucking a cock, Jenna slurps it noisily for a few seconds, then smiles. Removing the finger, she giggles a bit, and in a husky voice whispers "tastes pretty fucking good too."

Jenna's mouth dives straight down towards her pussy, now spread wide open. Deciding to help her Captain out a bit, both hands reach down. Using her index fingers, she pins her labia down and spreads them outward, opening herself up even further. Not needing anymore invitation, the brunette's tongue quickly finds the clit.

Slowly at first, the tip of the tongue circles around the little love button. A sharp gasp escapes. Fuck, she thinks to herself, I can't believe this is happening. Looking down, she sees this woman eating her pussy, a stranger until yesterday, hungrily attacking her womanhood. The analytical part of her mind wonders if this indeed makes her a lesbian, while the part of her that is enjoying the hell out of it screams 'Sometimes you just got to say Fuck It'.

Jenna is on her belly, propped up on her elbows, face buried in pussy, furiously attacking it with her tongue. The brunette looks up at her lover, over her mound and thin pubic landing strip. Head tilted back, her guest is obviously enjoying the attention. Jenna thinks to herself "Sometimes the side perks with this job are pretty damned good,"

Lips pinch her outer lips, and massage them as the tongue teases them side to side. Then, a long full pass up and down the entire length of her slit. Then, side to side wiggling of the tip as it works its way between the labia towards the entrance to her tunnel.

Pulling back just a bit, Jenna sticks her tongue out as far as it will go, tensing it so it is as hard as possible. Then, it plunges down into her hole. It can't go far, certainly not as far as a finger or a cock, but the effect takes her breath away. Fingers move from her own labia, and entangle themselves in the head of brown hair that is currently driving her half insane with pleasure.

Without conscious thought, she pulls Jenna's face into her crotch even harder than it was. The brunette angles her face a bit, so that she can breathe while still servicing her guest. Her legs wrap themselves around the Captain's shoulders, while her hips start a rhythmic face fuck. Jenna couldn't get out of the deathgrip she's now caught it, even if she wanted to.

With a shudder, another orgasm starts flooding over her. Not as intense as the first one, but still enough cause a slight scream of pleasure to escape.

Unnoticed and forgotten by both of the women, the other two crew members hear the commotion. Disentangling cock from mouth, JD and BJ knowingly smile at each other, and they quietly move over towards the lounge area to observe. What they see is their guest, all four limbs askew, motionless except for her chest heaving up and down sucking in air. Between her legs, Jenna looks up at them while her right middle finger slowly slides in and out of the wet, very slick pussy a few inches in front of her face. The Captain winks at them, then seductively runs her tongue around her lips.

Jenna continues her slow finger fuck, while caressing her right breast, for a couple of minutes as she recovers. No words pass, and with eyes closed she is unaware that the two of them now have an audience.

The Captain rises up on all fours, and moves up her body, knee coming to rest against pussy. Opening her eyes, she sees the brunette looking down at her with a smile. Then, the mouth opens in a more seductive shape, and lips descend to contact her own. Responding, her own mouth opens, lips seal to lips, tongue meets tongue in a passionate dance. She tastes herself on the other woman's lips. Of course, she was used to the taste from her own masturbation forays, and certainly on him after he had eaten her out on many occasions. But, this was different. Kissing a woman was, well different. Not better, not worse ... just different. Tasting herself on that woman, well, was very different. And pleasurable. Very fucking pleasurable.

The lip lock continues. Her fingers find the brunette's tits as they hang down above her. Pinching the nipples, she feels the smallish areola harden quickly. Taking the hint, Jenna moves up a bit more, positioning her left breast so that it is hovering an inch or so above her open mouth. Tongue darting out, she flicks the tip of the nip back and forth, reveling in the new sensation of another woman's busom so close to her. Moving her head upward, she takes the entire areola inside of her mouth, and begins to hungrily suck on it. Though she's never done this before, instinct takes over. Reaching around Jenna's back, she pulls the other woman down towards her, mashing the breast into her face. She can't breathe, with the fleshy orb completely covering her face. Disregarding the need to breathe, she continues sucking for another 30 seconds or so, then turns away for a gulp of air.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Interlude 23-77

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds