• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • You Need It, Don't You? Pt. 02

You Need It, Don't You? Pt. 02

I lifted my head and looked into your eyes. "That was really nice, Wil." I gave you a long kiss. "I think you need to get a reward for being my good come eater. Would you like that, pet?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am, please - anything you want."

I slid off of you and reached off the far edge of the bed, pulling something up. "I've been waiting to try this out," I teased. I reached over you and pulled something out from under the mattress on your side. You only had time to be curious before I was bringing something across your belly and hands and you saw it was a thick yellow nylon luggage strap. You realized it must run underneath the mattress in the same second that I clicked the two ends of the strap together.

I positioned the strap under your belly, and pulled it tighter and tighter until your hands were completely pinned to the bed. "Now," I said, moving the bedside clock next to you for some reason before lying next to you on my side. I slid my fingers into my pussy, and despite all your sucking, still withdrew them glistening and wet. I wrapped my fingers around your cock and rubbed my pussy juice up your shaft. "Look at the time, Wil," I said softly. You looked, puzzled. "Ok . . ." you said.

I began to stroke your cock, squeezing it tightly at the base at the end of each stroke. "I know you like to tell me what to do to your cock, Wilson," I told you. "But tonight if you know what's good for you, you'll keep quiet. Because this isn't about making you feel good, this is about me enjoying torturing you."

"It doesn't seem much like torture," you observed, feeling your hips tense in response to my rhythmic stroking.

"Ah, well, you can't understand pain if you don't understand pleasure, pet," I answered. "Don't you think that's true?" I added, and slapped your cock hard, knocking it between your legs to bounce off the sheet.

"Ah! Yes, ma'am!"

I laughed and started stroking your cock again. "It's hard to torture you, because you love everything I do, don't you, slut? I know how we'll keep you from trying to top from the bottom - you can keep that talented mouth shut unless you love something I'm doing and want to ask for more of it. Then you can tell me, 'Thank you,' and we'll consider that a request."

I stroked your cock, first slow and long, then with little bursts of fast hard strokes, squeezing your cock so hard you thought I was trying to pinch it in half. "Thank you!" you gasped. I smiled and added more hard fast bursts. I put my other hand around your balls and squeezed them tight while I stroked your cock. Then still holding them, I tugged them in time with my stoke. "Whoa - thank you," you said loudly. Obliging you, I came back to this move every once in a while, squeezing and tugging your balls to my rhythm.

"Goodness, look how excited this greedy fat cock is getting!" I commented, wiping a quarter-sized puddle of pre-come off the head. I slid my fingers into your mouth so you could suck it off.

"Does it taste good, baby?" I asked you. "Mmm, I think I might want a taste." I slid my mouth onto your cock and you moaned loudly. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you," you chanted as I sucked your cock hard. God, you loved how wet and warm my mouth was, and how I almost swallowed your cock.

Your hips thrust up to meet my mouth, and you could feel the head of your cock bouncing off the back of my throat. I slid your cock in a quick rhythm in and out of my throat. Oh, you were so close to coming! But I suddenly pulled away, and didn't touch you at all for a minute. You glanced at the clock I had placed next to you, noticing it had been almost ten minutes since I started playing with your cock.

You realized I wanted you to know just how long I was tormenting you. Your mind shifted from thinking you were about to come to thinking that this might be just the beginning, and your cock jumped involuntarily at the thought.

I turned my cock-stroking hand upside down so my thumb was closest to the base - it was almost the same as the other way, but different. After several strokes when I got to the top I slid my hand all the way off your cock, squeezing the head especially hard, then turned my hand over and slid it back down your shaft. I did this again and again - it felt good, but you wanted it harder, and faster. You bucked your hips a little impatiently, but I didn't seem to notice.

In the middle of a maddening stroke, almost hard and fast enough, but not quite, I suddenly slapped your cock again. You were so taken by surprise that you yelled, "Thank you!" without even thinking about it.

"Oh, you want more of that, baby?" I asked, slapping your cock again. "You know this greedy cock is just thinking about coming, don't you, and it needs to be punished?"

You wanted to say No, it had been a mistake, but you didn't dare, and as I slapped your cock hard three more times in succession, you knew that it was true. You did want more; you knew your cock needed a hard lesson. "Well?" I demanded, holding your cock at its base with one hand to keep it still and upright while I slapped it hard sideways.

"Yes . . . Thank you . . . I need it. Thank you for teaching me better."

"That's right, Wil," I said, still slapping hard. "What does your coming have to do with my pleasure? Selfish greedy cock . . . but don't worry, baby. We'll teach it better." I put my hot wet mouth back over the head of your cock and bit firmly.

The clock told you that you had experienced more than eighteen minutes of torment. You didn't know whether to say you had endured it or enjoyed it - somehow both. I reached over to the nightstand and picked up a small button vibrator. I turned it on and placed it against the underside of your cock, wrapping my hand around it and stroking you fast.

You were bucking off the bed, you didn't think you could stand it but you knew you didn't have a choice. After several minutes, I moved the vibrator up to your nipples instead, teasing them rock hard while you thrashed and moaned my name. "Have I mentioned that I love these nipples?" I asked. "They are so fun . . . ."

I set the vibrator down and pinched your nipples with my fingers, pulling them taut, pinching them hard. The bobby pins had made them supremely sensitive, and you felt like you could almost come just from having them handled. I leaned over and bit one nipple lightly, making you moan and buck. I amused myself for some time, flicking my tongue over one nipple and then the other and biting them. You were dying for me to suck them into my mouth hard but I didn't, only continued to make you crazy licking, flicking, biting, pinching, and twisting.

"Do you know how much I love to torture you, Wil?" I whispered. You bucked, crying, "Please!" but I stopped then, looking up as though lost in thought.

"You know what hasn't gotten any attention tonight?" I mused out loud. "My ass. That doesn't seem right, does it? I think you need to lick my ass while I play with your cock, what do you think?"

"Oh, thank you," you agreed wholeheartedly.

Turning around I placed my knees on either side of your head. I reached back and pulled my ass cheeks apart as I backed my ass onto your waiting tongue. "Oh, that's so good - tongue that asshole, baby. Oh, and if you can't breathe, kick your feet, ok?" I was on all fours, my ass over your face and my mouth on your cock. When I leaned forward to take you deep in my throat, you could barely reach me, but when I leaned back for a moment, you were almost smothered.

"Yes, lick it, Wil," I urged you, and you tongued my asshole eagerly. You probed into my ass with your tongue and I drew my breath in. "Oh . . ." I said softly as you fucked the entrance to my ass with your tongue. I rocked back against your face - "yes" - and pressed myself against your tongue until you felt yourself panicky for air.

Then you remembered and kicked your feet, and I raised myself up at once. You took in several deep breaths, and then I sat back again. Knowing you could trust me to let you breathe if you needed to, you challenged yourself, licking and probing my tight asshole until you were desperate. When you frantically kicked your legs I lifted myself off you, and we both found ourselves chuckling.

"Oh, Wil, I can't believe you are turning me on again," I told you. I lifted my ass higher into the air and scooted back so you could lick and suck my pussy again while I sucked your cock. Both of us were moaning. I rocked back and forth to give you access first to my pussy, then my ass. "Oh, I want you everywhere at once," I complained.

You kicked your feet slightly and I lifted up to check on you. You wanted to speak. "Ma'am, please, will you please let my hands free so I can finger you while I lick your clit? I promise I won't try to stop you from torturing me. I just know how much you love something in your ass while you're being serviced."

"Hmmm." I considered. Finally, I answered, "Well, why do you need hands?" I reached over into the nightstand drawer and withdrew a fat dildo with a large base. I lifted myself off your face for a moment, and showed you what I held. "You want to know what it's like when I suck your cock, baby?" I asked softly. I traced your lips with the tip of the dildo and forced it slowly into your mouth. "Don't worry, pet, I said. "I won't choke you. I know you're not ready for that. Just relax."

You closed your eyes as I fucked your mouth tenderly with the dildo. When I removed it, it was covered with spit. I turned it around and placed the base of it in your mouth, saying, "Hold on to this." Grabbing our most expensive lube, I greased it up some more, and then turned back around and slowly sat my ass down onto the dildo.

You couldn't believe the view, watching my asshole swallow the dildo inch by inch as you held the base in your teeth. You could see it opening me up - when only the fattest part of the bottom remained, I stayed still for several minutes, suspended from the cock in your mouth, waiting for my ass to relax.

Slowly, slowly, it opened up and I cried out as I suddenly slid down all the way to the base of the dildo. It took me a few tries to slide back over the thick bulbous bottom; finally, so slowly, the widest part popped out of my ass and the dildo slid almost out. But before it could I was pressing myself back against it.

Down I slid, again temporarily stuck but more quickly this time my ass opened up enough to swallow the fattest part of it. I slid my ass up and down the complete dildo a few more times, each time taking it easier, until I slid down once more hard, so that I sat completely on your face, impaled by the cock you held in your mouth. "Ooohh, that's sooo good, honey," I told you. "Push it in real deep for me, so it stays."

You pushed your head forward, wedging the dildo as far into my ass as it would go, and let it out of your mouth with relief. Your jaw would be sore tomorrow. I balanced on my knees for a moment, leaning forward to rest my hands above your knees, sliding my hands up along your legs and thighs back toward your waiting cock. It took you a second to realize that I was sliding with my nails, not my fingers.

"Ow! Hey," you said, "that hurt. That's too sensitive."

I only laughed. "That's right, pet - pleasure and pain." I gently rubbed the red lines on your upper legs until you started to relax, then drew my nails up them again. Even as you were crying out, I was rubbing the warm streaks gently, calming the sting. "I wish my nails were longer," I said. "I'll have to work on that." I grabbed your balls in one hand and your cock in the other. "I think worshiping my clit will take your mind off it," I suggested, leaning back to push my pussy against your face as I slid your cock into my mouth.

You licked and sucked my clit feverishly, while my dildo-filled ass bobbed above you. I tortured your cock beautifully, sucking it deep and fucking you with my mouth and throat, then slapping it for wanting to come, than jacking it until you were right on the edge, then pinching the insides of your thighs unexpectedly, then sucking your cock again.

Oh, oh, my throat opened up and you were sliding freely all the way down and up my throat, and you wanted to stop the world to enjoy it, but you knew you'd best not stop pleasuring me, or your own pleasure-pain ratio would not be too favorable. The clock said you'd been about to come for more than forty minutes, and you both hated and admired my making sure you knew that.

You twirled your tongue around and around my clit. I gasped and said tensely, "Keep it up, Wil. You are such a good slut. I love it, you cuntsucking whore." You knew I thought heaven must involve having an expert tongue on my clit and a cock in my ass or pussy at the same time, and this was about as close to that as I could get on earth. Still, I was sending you to heaven, too, moaning deep in my throat while I bobbed up and down on your cock.

Despite your focus on me you could feel your balls tightening; you were seconds from going over the edge. You could tell I had ceased to be mindful of much at all; I was pure desire and power, grinding my clit against your mouth like a rutting animal. Just as you felt your balls and cock clench, I withdrew, throwing my head back and yelling out wordlessly. Your cock jerked in the air, SO CLOSE.

Was it a coincidence that I pulled away that second before you came? Could I possibly torture you with such intention while so wrapped in my own pleasure? Your cock bobbed around in the air, refusing to come to terms with the fact that it wasn't about to come after all, while I yelled out again. I seemed to have forgotten your cock; I held onto your legs while your tongue massaged my clit as fast and hard as you could manage.

My head dropped down and my hair swirled around your cock and balls, tickling them while I mindlessly ground myself against your mouth. "Ah . . . . Ah . . . . Ah . . ." seemed to be all I could say, or think. You could feel the telltale trembling in my legs start . . . fade . . . start again. "Ah! . . . .Ah!" I was shouting.

And then I was coming violently, screaming in bursts, thrusting and grinding myself onto your face. "Fuck! Oh, Wil! Ahhh . . . ." You could feel my come spurt against your nose and eyes with force as my pelvis bucked tightly against you. Coming for me was like priming a pump; each orgasm made the next one better, and this one went on and on for minutes.

At last I collapsed where I was, convulsing with aftershocks. My breath was hot and panting against your thigh. If you lifted your head you could see the dildo half out of my ass, quivering in the air. You could feel pussy juice running onto your chest. Your cock jerked with the excitement of it, while I twitched and gasped at slower and slower intervals until I finally lay spent and still.

"Mmmmm . . . ."

I slithered off you and pulled the covers back up. "God knows, that was so good. You are wonderful, baby." I released the belt so you could hold me, and kissed you deep, tasting my come in your mouth. "What a good pet you are," I told you. "You are a natural come slut, I love that. You need some more training, it's true . . . but I have so many ideas to help you control that selfish, greedy cock of yours."

"Mmm, thank you, ma'am," you said through your exhaustion. "I love learning from you." We lay curled up together, both feeling total peace, while I ran my hand over your chest and stroked the underside of your belly.

Some time later, I patted your leg to get your attention. "I'm exhausted, Wilson. Go to the dresser and find me some clothes to put on and we'll go downstairs and eat that good food you brought. I've worked up an appetite; how about you?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • You Need It, Don't You? Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds