• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • First Time Squirter

First Time Squirter

Last Saturday was an unusual day as we'd been invited to a lunchtime wedding, and then to the evening function at a lovely country house hotel, but weren't invited to the main reception after the service as that was for family and close friends. That suited us, as we'd have the afternoon to ourselves. We spent the morning making love, bathing and getting togged up. My wife Jane doesn't enjoy dressing up and being on parade but we'd gone out last weekend and got her some lovely things to wear and in which she felt smart but very comfortable.

She looked gorgeous in her simple but elegant new dress, just above the knee, with black hold-ups and a pair of very sexy elegant black ankle boots with a little heel - I was thrilled that she'd agreed with my suggestion to get them. Underneath she had on some very pretty matching panties and underwired bra. She normally doesn't wear a bra or if she does it's just a simple cotton unwired one, so her breasts looked amazing in the new bra. She topped it all off with a gorgeous silver necklace and dangly earrings.

Consequently I had a huge job to keep my hands off her and I think she enjoyed being dressed up for once. She certainly relished the way I responded to seeing her looking so gorgeous and we began to enjoy the occasion. Feeling so comfortable and relaxed in that situation is another sign of how much she's changed and gained confidence in her 50's. She even flirted with me in church. To be honest, I can't believe I'm about to relate this but during the service we were standing up and sitting down a lot for hymns and prayers, and at the end as we waited to file out of the church she stood behind me and discretely rubbed my trousered behind with her fingertips. Then she whispered something extremely naughty in my ear, especially naughty given where we were. She quietly informed me that she could feel my cum leaking out into her new panties, thanks to all the ups and downs during the service. Oh fuck, I sighed heavily and had to pull the edges of my woolen overcoat together to hide my stiffening cock, which made her giggle softly.

As we filed out of the church she linked her arm through mine and squeezed, looked at me adoringly and betrayed her feelings with a slight pink flush to her face. The look told me everything, it told me that she was very horny and needed a good fucking when we got home. I'd already hoped we'd spend the afternoon in bed, but to have it confirmed like this was a huge turn-on. We stood outside the church and enjoyed chatting, watching the photos being taken and, in my case, bad boy that I am, enjoying the sight of some quite scantily dressed women guests showing lots of cleavage and bare legs in tottering heels. It's one thing I love about weddings, seeing women dressed up and displaying far more than they normally would, and it added to my state of horniness. As we prepared to leave, Jane squeezed my hand and declared quietly that she was so glad we were going home and not attending the reception. Once we were in the taxi she snuggled up and gave me a lovely kiss, then looked at me again with her "I need to be fucked" expression.

Thank goodness we'd eaten before the wedding. We got in the house and she took my hand and led me straight upstairs, told me to start taking my suit off while she peed, then joined me in the bedroom. Getting her clothes off took a fraction of the time it had taken to put them on earlier. I knelt at her feet and took off her ankle boots, leaving her in just her hold-ups, bra and panties, and we slipped under the covers and entwined ourselves, groaning into each other's mouths as we snogged deeply. Nothing was said, we both knew what was needed, no foreplay was necessary, we'd effectively done that during the wedding.

She slid underneath me, opened her legs wide, I pulled the sodden crotch of her silky panties to one side and entered her. She was so ready, all open and gooey, that I slid into her balls deep and stayed there so we could both savor the exquisite pleasure of being fully coupled, grinding our pelvises together. It was soon evident that the panties weren't skimpy enough to permit sufficient movement so I withdrew and peeled them off her. She groaned loudly as I held them to my nose and smelt the unmistakable cocktail of pussy and cum. She told me how bad I was and in no uncertain terms instructed me to get back inside and fuck her brains out.

I gave her the lovely long strokes I knew she needed and bottomed out repeatedly against her cervix. She wrapped her legs around me and drummed her heels on my bum to indicate that she wanted it deep and hard. We got into an intense rhythm, I supported myself on my hands, arms straight and looked down at her lovely face while I fucked the crap out of her, my balls slapping against her bum. Her lovely brown eyes held my gaze, her face was flushed and her lips full, her mouth open and groaning obscenities at me; fuck, she does look gorgeous when she's being used so hard.

She was soon heading for her first orgasm and begged me to come down onto her and get close, urging me to hold her bottom and stay deep inside her while she climaxed hard. I put both hands under her bottom, tilted her pelvis up to allow even deeper penetration and pulled her fully onto me so that she was stretched around the thick root of my cock. The angle was just perfect and she pushed her tummy into mine, and squeezed me tight with her legs. God she was noisy as she squealed in my ear, lost in her climax. I'd already cum inside her twice that morning before we'd set off for the wedding, so I knew I had plenty of gas left in the tank to keep her large appetite provided for.

As she came down off the peak of her orgasm I started to move in and out of her again, very slowly, loving the feeling of my cock so slick with her pussy secretions. I plugged her fully and coaxed her to the edge of the bed, then carefully got myself standing on the floor without pulling out of her. I urged her to raise her bum, and I grabbed a pillow and slipped it under her bottom to get the height right. Then I placed my hands behind her knees and gently pushed her legs back to make her completely open and receptive for a comfortable, long horny fuck. I also wanted to enjoy her legs in her opaque black holdups, as she rarely wears them. Fuck, she was completely wired for sex, looking so submissive on her back, legs open and feet in the air, her cunt gaping and syrupy. She rewarded me with several lovely wet fanny farts and giggled as I got into a slow firm rhythm, varying the length and pulling out to rub my helmet up and down over her clit before plunging deep again.

She loved it, clearly happy for me to fuck her in such a random manner. By standing and not having to support myself, I was able to concentrate solely on giving her pleasure, alternating between deep and gentle, deep and hard, then shallow strokes and all sorts of other cock play intermingled. Jane was so up for it, her face shining with lust and her face showing the pleasure she was getting. I pulled out so I just had half the length inside her and she used her cunt muscles to squeeze me, getting the position just right to apply pressure exactly around the rim of my glans, which is so sensitive. Her technique has become perfect, so precise and controlled, and I told her that having her use her pussy like that felt like being wanked, but far more intimate and sensual.

She groaned at hearing the compliment. She loves the effect it has on me as I have to exercise huge self-control not to ejaculate. I think she loves the control she has over me and she definitely loves how her milking technique gets me even more rampant inside her. I'm certain my cock is at its hardest when she squeezes me like that and she knows it too. Sometimes she goes too far and I have to give into her ministrations and splatter her insides with cum but on this occasion we both knew we wanted to keep things going.

I pulled out and rested my engorged cockhead against her splayed labia, using the brief rest to straighten my back and pull her further to the edge of the bed. I held her ankles and bent her legs to widen her entrance even further, then rubbed my cock slowly back and forth over her engorged clit. She cried out with pleasure and climaxed without warning, her clit was so sensitive. While she recovered I enjoyed peeling off her holdups and massaging her lovely legs. She turned her upper body slightly so I could unclip her bra, and now I had her utterly naked. She begged me to come back inside her and I had a fleeting dilemma in my head. I'd really wanted to finger her G-spot but my cock was aching to be back inside her warm pussy. I gave into her and pushed him in past her delicate folds and on into her depths. I quickly established a regular pounding rhythm, both of us turned on at the sound of our bodies responding to such a hard wet fuck, and the sight of Jane's bra-less tits bouncing around as we fucked.

I teased her verbally at the same time. I told her to imagine we were at the wedding reception and had got so horny during the meal that as soon as the tables were cleared and guests were making their way to the lawn for the official photographs, we'd slipped upstairs and found a vacant unlocked bedroom, torn our clothes off and slipped under the duvet for a badly needed fuck. She told me how bad I was but groaned as I shared my fantasy. She raced towards another orgasm and I told her what a gorgeous fuck she was, which seemed to trigger her very noisy climax. I couldn't help wondering if the neighbors were in, if so they'd have heard the middle-aged couple next door enjoying themselves on a Saturday afternoon.

Jane was leaking heavily and making a wet patch on the sheet, telling me in short breaths that she wanted me to go down on her more than anything. Fired up by my fantasy about the reception fuck, I got down on my knees and commenced a really thorough internal exam. I was struck by how aroused her vagina looked. She has small, neat symmetrical labia, quite a small opening, and it takes a lot to make her vagina gape. Given how much we fuck now, I'm surprised it isn't showing more wear and tear, but her intimate features still look as delicate and unsullied as they were when I first looked at her there all those years ago.

However, now it was more open than I'd ever seen before, revealing features that I'd only seen in other women, women much more sexually active than Jane. Those women, often in their 50's, had been so sexually active that their vaginas opened very readily and widely. Jane's was now very open indeed, she was clearly in such a state of high arousal, and her cunt was gaping, so swollen inside, pink and wet, all her little folds and lady bits engorged with bloodflow and glistening with her natural lube.

I was drawn to it like a moth to a flame, and started running my tongue ever so gently around the stretched soft skin in the dimples at the tops of her thighs, trying desperately to delay the point at which I placed my tongue on her cunt. I urged her to place her feet flat on the bed and bend her knees, and I held her ankles to steady her legs and directed warm breath onto her opening. It made her cry out and she instinctively placed her hands on my head to hold me where she wanted me. I began eating her and her cries and breathless instructions came quickly. She loves varied and intense cunnilingus when she knows she wants to finish with a massive orgasm, the one that sends her to sleep and feeling almost sick with lust. One minute she wanted gentle tongue-tip pressure on her clit, the next a rougher rasping more generally over her vagina, then the tongue as a surrogate penis inside her, then her labia gently nibbled by my lips, then a firm pressure of the tongue up under her hood and right onto her engorged clit, then a snogging action on her entrance, all of it repeated over and over.

I can happily eat her for ages, and she tells me I must be able to breathe through my ears. It's always she who stops it and always because her big orgasm simply wipes her out. This time she clearly wanted it to go on as long as possible, and she subtly directed me to eat her in such a way as to delay her climax as long as possible. Clever girl. Then she begged me to reach up and squeeze her nipples with my fingers. I used both hands and carried on eating her, loving the way she was rolling her hips and using the movement to get off on my face and smear me with her pussy juices. Oh and the noise, God the noise she was making. Not just a clever girl, a dirty one too.

I withdrew my right hand from her left breast and slipped first one finger and then two inside her vagina to get to her G-spot. I did it ever so slowly and worked up to a G-spot massage, using 'come hither' finger movements I've learned with other women. I've never known Jane's spot to be so obvious and swollen and easily accessible, especially while eating her at the same time. On most previous occasions she had asked me to concentrate on her with my mouth and not use fingers. This time though, she almost screwed her pussy onto my fingers, told me not to stop and was in a state I've never seen her in before, almost delirious with one long orgasm, thankfully not too intense.

I wanted to keep her on this plateau for as long as possible, because I was getting almost as much pleasure as she was, which is how good sex should be. I also knew that neither of us wanted it to stop. With hindsight that was never going to happen, we were both so horned up. As I massaged her G-spot and tongued her clit, I could hear her start to emit a long sustained wailing sound, low in volume, but interspersed with shouts of "YES, YES, YES", followed by loud expletives. Then I heard a muffled sloshing sound deep inside her. All of a sudden my hand was covered with warm liquid and as I placed my tongue onto her vagina I could feel it gush into my mouth.

FUCK! Oh my sweetheart, my darling angel, 30 years together and at age 55 she was ejaculating full-on into my mouth. She continued to gush so I had to swallow repeatedly and yet was still unable to catch it all. I paid a silent thanks to the first woman I'd experienced it with several years previously, otherwise I might have freaked. I couldn't describe it as a squirt, I've experienced that with other women and it was more like a burst pipe effect, whereas Jane's ejaculation was like a strong sustained leak. I withdrew my fingers and planted my mouth fully onto her entrance, using my tongue to rasp her clit and give her the final push over the edge. She screamed, gave one last gush and collapsed in a heap.

Her body shook gently as I held her and wrapped the duvet around us. As she recovered slowly it dawned on her that she'd just had a quite different orgasm. In the immediate aftermath she was uneasy about what had happened and the mess on the sheet and I was glad that I'd done some research to be able to talk a bit more knowledgably about female ejaculation than she was. I explained that I'd read about it on the web and gradually reassured her that it was all very normal. Bless her, she accepted my explanations and that, more by accident than design, I'd just happened to find her elusive sweet spot. She said that at first she thought she had wet herself, but having sniffed the sheet and my face she realised it wasn't pee.

I subsequently found a few articles I knew about on the web and let her read them over the weekend. She was amazed that some woman can ejaculate, had never known of it before, and came around to accepting my view that in her case, it's only at this stage in her life that everything has come together to create the right conditions for her to cum so intensely. She asked if we could not do it every time we have sex and to save to for special times, at least to begin with, so she can get used to the idea and the sensation. Maybe with time it will become more natural for her and she'll just let it go more easily. We're both a bit taken aback by it but keen to see how it develops.

What an afternoon. We collected ourselves eventually, I changed the bedding while she bathed, then took my turn in the tub. A change of undies and our glad-rags back on again, we were back with the wedding party in the evening. Jane was still a bit shocked at what had happened and swore me not to even hint that we'd gone to bed if anyone we knew asked what we'd done in the afternoon. I teased her that anyone perceptive enough only had to look at her rosy glow to guess what she'd been up to. She hit me playfully and of course we were asked almost on arrival if we'd had a good afternoon by a couple we know. Jane didn't dare look at me but still managed to blush while explaining we'd had a quiet afternoon snoozing. I suspect that Sue, the lady who asked her, guessed we'd more than snoozed, especially as she playfully commented later in the evening that we were finding it hard to keep our hands off each other. She teased us both that we should go to Reception and get a room.

By the time we got home in the early hours we were happy to make love gently and slowly and fell asleep in each other's arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • First Time Squirter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds