• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making Mother My Slut Pt. 04

Making Mother My Slut Pt. 04

123

After all the family secrets were revealed, life settled in to Kip talking care of Dad, and me taking care of Mom's needs. Occasionally the entire family would play together and those were some wonderful times.

I don't think Dad ever cum so hard as he did, with my sister sucking his cock, mother sucking mine and he sucking my cum from my mothers dripping wet cunt.

My father was becoming quite the cuckold, I would dump my hot load in my mothers cunt or asshole and he got to where he would actually beg to suck the cum from her.

The first time he actually begged, he was pounding my sisters tight little pussy, as she lay on her back. Dad had her ankles in his hands spreading her open and slamming his cock in her. Kip moaning, "Fuck me Daddy, you know how I love to be your little piece of fuck meat."

Mom was straddling her face, Kip was eating mom's cunt as I was driving my huge cock in her asshole. Mom grunting, "GOD Baby boy your cock is so fucking big, feels like you are tearing my ass apart, fuck my asshole baby, fuck mommy good."

Dad's breathing labored, "Oh baby girl you are so fucking tight. Tell your Daddy, do you enjoy eating your mothers cunt, the hole you came out of my little slut?"

Kip moaned, "Oh Daddy mommy's cunt is so fucking sweet, God I love eating her out!"

I would pull out and make that shit hole gape and Dad would groan, "Damn son I never saw anything so fucking beautiful as your mothers shit hole gaped open like that, stretch that fuck hole, make her moan like a whore."

When I pulled out of mothers gaping ass, Kip would move up and lick the ass juice from her fuck hole, moaning, "Mmmmm God you taste so good mom, feed your little girl that sweet juice."

Mom groaning as she ground her ass into Kips mouth, "Get your tongue in there my nasty ass licking baby girl, suck your mothers asshole."

Dad hearing all of this and seeing his little girl sucking her mothers asshole pushed him over the edge and he drove his cock deep and started dumping his load in his little girl's tight little pussy. "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yessssss so fucking nastyyyyy babyyyy cumminggggggg."

I was pounding mom's hot asshole, sister was licking and sucking on her clit. Lapping all the ass juice, and cunt juice making noisy sucking sounds, as Dad now was sucking his cum from Kips pussy, licking and grinding his face into her, Begging, "Give Daddy that cum baby girl, cum on Daddy's face my little whore."

Kip was grinding her pussy back in Dad's face and he was sucking like a man possessed. Mom was grinding her cunt into Kips face and at the same time pushing her ass back to meet my violent thrusts. All three of us close to cumming. The room filled with grunts, groans, moaning, slurping and the air filled with the sweet smell of sex.

Kip and mom started cumming simultaneously, both groaning, I couldn't make out who was saying what, but the sounds coming from them both told me they were cumming hard. Both grinding their cunts and jerking uncontrollably.

I couldn't hold back any longer and I slammed my cock deep, burying my thick meat in mothers shit hole and blew my load. "SHITTTTTTt fuckkkkkkkk nowwwwww cumminggggg, Oh God, Oh God Yesssssssss." Pumping over and over in her hot ass. Cum was oozing from around my thick cock and dripping on sisters face.

Dad quickly moved up Kips body and as I rolled off mother his face was inches from her gaping asshole, flicking his tongue out and licking some of the cum, when mother spoke sternly, "Jim what are you doing, did anyone tell you that you could suck the cum from my ass?"

Dad drew back suddenly, "God Moana I want it, I need that cum, please."

Mom looked over at me, "Dicky, do you think Dad deserves to clean my ass?"

I smiled as Dad looked at me, "Clean her good Dad, lick her clean, suck my cum from her asshole."

Dad pushed her ass open and buried his face in her ass, slurping and sucking all that sweet cum from her fuck hole.

Sister was so turned on she jammed three fingers in her cunt and was feverishly driving them in and out. Panting, "oh shit, oh fuck yes Daddy, eat her out, drink that cum, Oh fuckkkk cummingggggg againnnnn."

Mom was licking and cleaning my cock, making love to it, kissing it sucking it in her mouth, making me hard again and once Dad had his fill of her ass, mom's cunt was dripping again.

Mom growling hoarsely, "Fuck my pussy now baby boy, you know I love the way you stretch my cunt."

Dad, was watching, "Fuck yes son, fuck the shit out of your mother, dump that load in that pussy, oh fuck yes I love to see you pound her good."

Sister was now sucking and licking Dad's throbbing dick, taking it all the way down her throat, gagging a little as she held him deep. Dad had her by the hair and was now fucking her face, slamming his cock in and out of her throat. "Suck Daddy slut, suck me good you little cocksucking whore."

Sis was slamming her fingers in her sloppy wet pussy, the noise from her cunt so erotic, Dad couldn't take it and pulled out, "Get on your knees slut I need that asshole now!"

I quickly pulled mom around on her back, stuffed a pillow under her hips and bound her ankles over her head to the headboard, then binding her wrists to her ankles securely hogtying her.

Mother moaned loudly, "Yes son use my fuckholes, make me take whatever you want. I am your slave, your piece of fuckmeat."

My fucking cock now throbbing and jerking uncontrollably, a massive weapon aimed at her fuckholes. Both exposed, and so ready to be abused. Looking over at Dad slamming in my sisters tight pussy. "Dad tell me what mother was before and what she is now."

Dad slammed in sisters pussy and held it there, "Before you fucked her son she was a fucking prude, a stuck up prude, and now she is nothing but a fucking slut, a whore."

I looked at mom, bound her holes dripping, moaning loudly listening to her husband describing what she has become. "Tell us mother, tell us what you are?"

She refused to agree with Dad, she just lay there helpless, trying not to give away that she was so horny for my cock she would do anything.

Glaring at her, as I slide the head of that monster cock between the open dripping lips of her cunt. "You want this cock slut? Tell me mother, tell your family just what you are?"

She stared at me, and then loudly spoke, "I am a worthless fucking piece of shit, I am a piece of fuckmeat and I will do anything for your cock. You satisfied!"

Driving my cock all the way in that open wet cunt, my balls slapping on her ass. "Not yet slut but you are the only one that can satisfy me my wanton slut"

As my cock splits and stretches her cunt, mother groans, "Fuckkkkkk yesss fuck me baby, use my fuck holes, sooo gooddddd."

Dad was enjoying mother being humiliated after he was made to beg earlier, and he was slamming hard and fast into sisters asshole. Dad was smiling, "Such a fucking piece of work Moana, such a whore you have become."

Kip was jamming three fingers in her pussy, slamming her hips into her fathers cock grunting, "Fuck me Daddy, fuck your little girl, I am your little fuck toy Daddy."

Kip was cumming all over her fingers, twisting them in her tight cunt. "Cummingggggg Dadddddddyyyyyy yesssssss."

Dad started pumping his dick deep in sisters asshole and shooting his cum in that hot shit hole. "Oh fuck, Oh shit, Oh, oh, yessssssss."

I was driving my cock deep and hard, my balls slapping on mothers asshole, reaching up and grabbing her nipples, pulling hard, grunting every time I slammed deep in that tight wet cunt. "So good mom, so fucking tight, damn I love your cunt!"

Kip recovered and moved to one side of mom, she started licking and sucking on a nipple, "Just like I did as a little girl mommy!" Latching on and suckling like a baby. Mom was moaning, grinding her hips loving her children using her. "God Yes my babies, make mommy happy my children, use me, use your mother as a fuck toy."

Dad slid his hand under her ass, and shoved two fingers deep in her shit hole, "You like that asshole being finger fucked Moana?"

Mom was jerking and bucking as all three of us used her, "Yes Jim Oh fuck yes I love it, I love being used so much, fuck my ass honey, as our son takes his mother's pussy."

She was cumming loudly, writhing back and forth against the restraints as I slammed deep and hard, begging, "Please Dicky cum with me baby, breed your mother baby boy I want it so badly."

I ground my hips into her, as Dad jammed three fingers in her asshole, sister was chewing on her nipples and we both exploded. My cum filling her wicked motherly cunt with my fertile seed, pumping load after load in that womb. We were both moaning and writhing in ecstasy.

Totally spent I collapsed on her, my head resting on her soft tits, sister stroking my hair as Dad curled up behind Kip and we all drifted off to sleep.

This is how our life was until my 4th year at college. I decided to stay close and went to a local college so I could come home on weekends.

Mom found a ranch for sale on the north side of Dallas and it was too good to pass up, so Mom and Dad purchased it. The ranch included 40 acres, it had a 4 horse stable, and a large barn.

The house was just perfect for our family activities. It had two large master bedrooms with luxury baths including jacuzzi tubs in each. It also had three more bedrooms upstairs. The basement was huge, it had two large rooms with jack and jill bath between. It also had a large jacuzzi tub.

Dad had one of the master bedrooms and I had the other. Mom stayed in my room most of the time and Kip stayed with Dad, unless we needed to look like a normal family, then mother would be in Dad's room and sis had one of the spare rooms.

We made one of the basement rooms into a theater / game room, and the other was a play room. We outfitted the playroom with some essentials for the two Doms in the family to use our sluts. It had a king size bed that was built high enough off the floor to put a cage under.

We had a St. Andrews Cross, a horse that was outfitted with a fucking machine. We hand built a breeding bench that had outriggers, and several D rings attached so a slut could be bound in various positions. Several crops, whips, nipple and clit clamps.

We always kept the play room locked, and told family and friends it was a storage room. We didn't want any nosy neighbors or in laws finding out how wonderfully perverted we were.

Just about every weekend we would enjoy an all out fuck fest in the play room, and sometimes we would invite a few select like minded friends over to enjoy with us. Among those were Kim and her son Johnny.

I didn't forget about Kim's request for help in making her son her Master. I had Kip make friends with him, but gave her strict instructions not to fuck him until I said so.

I had set it up so that he would accidentally catch me using mom in the playroom one day. I had mother bound to the St. Andrews cross one afternoon, she was wearing a bustier, stockings, and 5 inch slut pumps.

Kip brought Johnny over that afternoon and when they got to the house Kip told Johnny, to go on downstairs that she wanted to change and freshen up.

I left the door open a crack to the play room and when Johnny got to the bottom of the stairs he could hear me talking to mother in a loud voice, as I was flogging her big tits. "You are such a nasty slut mom, such a whore for your son, you love being my slut don't you?"

She was writhing on the cross, loving every time I brought the flogger down on her tits, "God yes Dicky, I love how you use your mother, I love being your whore."

I very carefully peaked out of the corner of my eye and I could see Johnny watching, he was rubbing his dick through his pants. I think seeing my sister already had him hard and now seeing this he couldn't control himself.

I stepped up to mom and slid my hand down to her bald cunt, sliding my fingers deep in her fuckhole as I brought the flogger down over each nipple. "You are fucking wet slut, you are a worthless fucking piece of fuck meat aren't you mother?"

She was grinding her cunt into my hand, "Yes Dicky I am a worthless fucking whore for you. I will do anything for you, I belong to you."

I peeked over at Johnny and he was stroking his cock harder through his pants, I could see his mouth open and was mouthing silently, "Oh fuck yes, so fucking hot."

I knew we had him then. Just about that time Kip sneaked downstairs in nothing but a thin t shirt, no panties, she slid up to Johnny and covered his mouth with her hand and whispered, "You like my brother using my mother as his slut whore Johnny?"

His hand moved from his cock faster than a quick draw pulls his gun, "He jerked around and whispered, "I'm so sorry Kip, I didn't mean...errr I shouldn't have..."

Kip shushed him with her finger, "It's OK Johnny, let's watch for a few minutes." Kip slid her hand down and stroked his hard cock in his pants, and I could almost hear him moan.

I thought I would add to the pressure, "So mother I understand you told Johnny's mother about you and me!" Bringing the flogger up between her legs and across her open cunt, making a sloppy wet sound as it strikes her wet folds."

She groans, "Baby I am sorry she was asking me about you, she already knew that we fucked, by the way you treat me in her store, so I came clean."

I looked out of the corner of my eye and Kip had Johnny's cock out and was sucking him, and he was trying hard to hear every word we were saying.

Biting on mom's nipple pulling it away then looking her in the eye, "Was Kim upset when you went into detail about our relationship mom?"

Moaning as I let her nipple go, "God no, she got so fucking hot with me telling her she pulled me in her office, got down on her knees and was sucking my horny cunt begging me to tell her more.

"You know what else son?"

As I am releasing her, "What else mother?"

Running my hand in her hair and dragging her to the bed, Mom's breathing labored, "She confided in me that she wished Johnny would make her his whore,use all her fuckholes, and treat her like you treat me."

I looked at Johnny making no pretense and he looked at me grabbing Kip by her hair and ramming his cock in her throat, moaning, "Oh fuck yessss suck me bitch."

I lay mother down on the bed, motioned Johnny to join us, and he grabbed sis by her hair and drug her to the other side of the bed, ripping his clothes off as he walked. He threw her on the bed. "Get on your knees slut."

I am pounding into mothers cunt, as Johnny gets behind Kip and slams his dick in her tight pussy, groaning, "Damn I need this slut, you have been teasing me long enough."

Kip grunts and grinds her ass back into him, "Fuck me, fuck me like you want to fuck your mom Johnny."

He moans loudly, "Oh God Yes I do, damn bitch how did you know!"

I am driving into mom and she is moaning with every thrust, listening to Kip and Johnny, knowing we are almost there. "Oh fuck Mom your cunt is the best, never felt love like this, so wicked, so nasty, nothing so erotic as a son fucking his mother."

Johnny is driving his cock in Kip, I could tell by his moaning and groaning, grunting and bucking he was so close.

I picked up the pace, slamming deeper and harder. "You want your son to cum in that cunt slut, you want my big load of cum to fill that motherly pussy?"

Grinding into me, "Yes baby, you know mother needs your hot load deep, in my womb, breed me baby, I want your baby nowwwwwww."

Mother was shaking as she slammed her pussy into me as I blew my load deep, both of us grunting like rutting pigs, "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK yesssssssssss so good baby so fuckkkkking good motherrrrrr."

Johnny drove deep in sisters tight pussy and busted his nut in her dripping cunt, Kip humped back into him and started cumming with him. Both of them moaning, groaning and grinding into each other, both breathless almost unable to speak as they were drained.

I pulled mother in my arms kissing her passionately as Johnny sat up and looked at mom, "Did my mother really say that to you?"

Mom stroking my chest, "Yes Johnny I told her how Dicky treats me, I told her I am nothing but a play toy, a three holed slut for his use and she told me she always wanted to be treated like that by you."

He looked at me, "I don't know how to start, I want that so bad but wouldn't know how to begin. Dicky will you go with me and help me the first time?"

Smiling at him, "Of course I will Johnny, I want you to enjoy her like I enjoy mine."

Johnny was getting dressed and looked over at me, "Mom is home alone right now, my sister is visiting friends in Houston, do you have time to help me now?"

Mom pleaded, "Please help him Baby, I want more than anything to see him fuck his mother."

"Alright, but before Il follow you over we need to get a game plan together.

"You need to do exactly as I say. You need to be very dominant with her and no matter what she says, don't back down." I grabbed a couple of mother/son movies and we headed out.

When we got there Kim was in the kitchen. We walked in and I must say she was a beautiful women. She had her hair done up in a bun of sorts, wearing a wrap around dress, cut low exposing ample cleavage, and sandals.

Just in case you forgot, Kim was Blonde, 5'-6", very voluptuous, big soft tits, at least DD, a beautiful round ass that moved seductively when she walked.

When she sees us her face lit up, "Hi baby, hey Dicky, I didn't expect you guys. What's going on?"

Johnny looked over at Kim, trying to be as stern as possible, "We will be in the basement watching movies, bring us ice tea, some chips and dip."

Kim laughed, "Can you say please..."

Johnny stared at her, "Just do it mother."

As we were heading down the stairs, I told him, "That's what you need to do Johnny, set the tone. You notice she took a submissive posture when you corrected her."

The room was a cozy TV room, the back of the sofa was to the door, two chairs to the side and the TV facing the door.

I settled in on the sofa, with a great view of the door through two mirrors on either side of the TV. Johnny put a movie in and got comfortable in one of the chairs.

Maybe 5 minutes into the movie, the plot was getting good. The mother came in from a date looking like a slut, and the son was telling her how much of a slut she was, dressed like that.

He grabbed her by the hair ripped off her dress, her tits swinging free, and had her over his knee her bare ass exposed and was spanking her ass, Saying loudly, "You act like a slut mother, I will treat you like one you whore!"

Just about then Kim came in the room and saw the scene unfolding on the TV, stopped in her tracks and angrily said, "What are you watching! Turn that off Johnny! You shouldn't be watching that filth."

Johnny laughed, "You don't have to watch mother, just leave the snacks and go."

Kim sat the snacks down on the coffee table, "Don't talk to your mother like that young man!"

I winked and smiled at Johnny, and that was all the encouragement he needed, "Don't be coy with me mom, I know you better than you think."

She looked at me and I could almost read her mind, "How much does he know?"

I shrugged my shoulders at her and said, "Kim sounds like you have a very Dominant son to me, perhaps things are changing around here."

Johnny chimed in, "You damn right they are, now if you are not going to sit down here and watch, then leave mother."

Kim turns to head out and smiles at me as she walks by.

Fifteen or twenty minutes went by and Johnny was really getting into the movie, he grabbed a throw and placed it over his lap, had his pants off and was stroking his cock.

I was laying down pretending to be asleep when out of the corner of my eye I saw Kim peeking around the door watching the movie.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making Mother My Slut Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds