• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Exec on China Silk Road Ch. 09

Black Exec on China Silk Road Ch. 09

Kirk's mind shifted from "What the Hell?" to "Whoever she is, she knows what she's doing!"

The alternating suction of the mouth his mysterious midnight visitor on his rigid prick made Kirk know that this was not her first rodeo. Neither was it his and he resigned himself to enjoying the ride.

She swirled her hot tongue around his purplish helmet then slowly slid her mouth down and inch before lifting her head slightly, twirling her tongue in the opposite direction then moving an inch further down his manhood. Unhurried, she repeated the delicious movement pausing only to shush Kirk whenever he tried to speak.

He watched her unhurried movements in the soft glow emanating from the alarm clock on the nightstand. The light was too soft for him to see any detail. He could only discern that her skin was pale and her breasts were full. Her long hair covered her face as she continued to work her magic.

He felt her warm hands grip his hardness and begin to slowly stroke his stiff cock. Her hand first moved in unison with her mouth as she moved it up, then down his ebony meat. As her head rose, her hand stroked upward. As she lowered her hot mouth he felt her fist press against his groin. As her tongue swirled around the thick head of his cock, her hand corkscrewed in the opposite direction causing Kirk to groan and whisper.

"You like my hard cock in your mouth, don't cha baby?"

Her only response was to slide sideways to allow her to move towards the head of the bed and extend her left hand to his lips.

"Sssssh!" she hissed and continued her exploration of his cock.

Her movement to shush Kirk moved her closer to the light wafting from the nightstand clock and gave Kirk a better view of her tits. They were quite full and he could make out the outline of a hard tipped nipple.

He extended his hand to cup it. She initially tried to brush his hand away but relented as he tightened his grip on the full pale orb. He matched the movements of her mouth by first gently squeezing her tit then slightly pinching her diamond hard nipple. She responded by scraping her teeth along his phallus each time her hand moved upwards to the now throbbing head of his cock. As she continued to bob up and down she scooted towards the head of the bed and turned so that her ass pointed towards it.

She continued sucking and scraping his cock with her mouth and pumping him with her right hand. She rose slightly on her knees and gently stroked Kirk's thigh with her left hand. Her palm slid softly up and down his flexing quadriceps. In the half-light Kirk saw her pale left thigh move closer to him. Simultaneously, she stopped stroking his thigh. He squinted and saw her hand move between her legs and begin sliding up and down. Kirk realized she was now playing with her pussy.

"Want me to stroke it for you baby?" Kirk asked. He thought to himself "If I can get my hands between her legs I can tell if its Li Su because of the way she trims her pubes."

His mystery visitor was having none of it and clearly wanted him to remain quiet. To underscore her intent she removed her hands from between her legs and thrust her warm wet fingers into Kirk's mouth.

"Shsssh!" she hissed and began pumping her secretion coated fingers in and out of his mouth.

Kirk immediately recognized the tangy nectar and sucked her fingers clean.

She removed her fingers from his mouth and returned them to her clit. As she did Kirk sensed that she was becoming more turned on. In the dim light he could see her hips beginning to hump against her hand. He heard her begin slurping as she sucked his cock with increasing vigor.

She was now shoving her open mouth onto him. She gagged slightly as his meat touched the back of her throat. She drew her head back, paused and then took the thick head of her cock deep into her throat. He could hear the sharp intake of air as she began breathing only through her nose. Her hand was buried deep in her snatch and was unmoving. Her hips were thrusting hard against her hand and she moaned breathlessly around his cock. Sensing that she was about to come Kirk began thrusting his hips up and down alternating driving his cock deeper into her throat and then withdrawing it. He slid one of his hands over her hip and traced her crack with his fingertips.

As she tried to move away he thrust his hip strongly upward impaling himself in her throat. Before she could react, his fingertips found their target. He slipped his index finger deep into her ass and plunged his second and third fingers into her quim and began pumping hard into her. She first groaned and then emitted a nonstop moan. He felt her pussy begin pulsing and her sphincter gripping his finger harder.

A loud muffled wail signaled the climax that Kirk felt. Her hips thrust back against his hand and her throat gripped his meat with vice like strength. She stiffened, froze and unleashed a high pitched squeal. It was difficult to guess how long her uninterrupted 'climax song' went but to Kirk it seemed to be minutes. Finally it subsided and she slowly lifted her head off his still hard cock. As Kirk withdrew his fingers from her rear passages she slumped forward with her head resting on his groin. She lay still as her breathing returned to normal.

Kirk started to sit up but her hand pushed firmly against his chest until he relented. She raised her head slowly and gently grasped his cock and began flicking it with her tongue. When she reached the head her tongue flicked rapidly back and forth then the tip of her vibrating tongue began exploring his cock slit. Her fluttering tongue traced a damp path down to his heavy balls. She flicked them alternately and cupped each one in turn in her warm hands. She lifted gently aside to allow her room to move her mouth lower. He reacted with a slight groan as the tip of her tongue began exploring the sensitive skin between his scrotum and his ass.

First she explored him with light quick flicks of her tongue. Then she massaged him in earnest with her tongued flattened against him licking forward and then back. Growing increasingly aroused he pressed against her mouth and groaned slightly at her response! She began slowly rimming him with the tip of her hot tongue. Loving this new sensation, he pressed hard against her tongue. She curled it and began to press it into him.

"You really know how to please me!" were the only words he could muster.

She lifted her head and yet again shushed him.

Her strength seemingly renewed, she pushed him onto his back and quickly straddled him. She left a wet trail on his abdomen and she scooted backwards and coated his cock with her wetness as she slid over it. She rested her hips on his thighs, grasped his pulsing black cock and began rubbing the head up and down against her clit.

Kirk chuckled softly at his predicament and could only think of a line from an old Bill Withers tune – "If it feels this good getting used; then use me up!"

She seemed intent on doing just that. Kirk again attempted to sit up because her using his cock as her own black vibrator made his cock especially sensitive. His mystery visitor seemed to have anticipated his move and forcefully pushed against his chest. He relented and lay back. Instead of continuing to frig her clit she grabbed his cock firmly, lifted her hips and guided his throbbing meat into her wetness. He again felt her hands against his chest. Her fingernails dug into slightly as she balanced herself as her hips began to thrust her down onto him before lifting back up. Her breathing became increasingly ragged as she gasped for air. He felt himself being taken deeper inside her with each increasingly frantic thrust until she was completely impaled by his slick black cock.

She lifted her hands from his chest. In the pale green light he saw her lift her hands to the sides of her head as she began rocking slowly back and forth on him. She then started rotating her hips clockwise then counterclockwise, then humping hard and before slamming up and down on his massive tool. She seemed to stop breathing. He felt her pelvis begin to tremble and her vagina violently contracted. An explosive climax wracked her body and a wailing groan escaped her lips.

Totally exhausted she slumped forward. Her still hard nipples bore into his chest. Her damp hair covered his face. She collapsed and lay limp.

"She may have gotten what she wanted" Kirk thought "Now I'm going to get mine!"

His hard cock still skewered deep inside her he gripped her hips and without pulling out rolled her onto her back. He slid his hands beneath her thighs and lifted her legs into the crook of his arms. He cupped her full breasts with his strong hands and rolled her hard nipples with his fingers as he began propelling deep into her.

His visitor's strength was clearly sapped. She lay there unable to resist or assist as he pounded towards a too long delayed climax. Her arms hung limply at her side.

Throughout the almost savage pounding he gave her she still never spoke a word. Only her hisses, moans and groans conveyed that she was conscious. As she felt his hands sliding over her hips, a thick finger slip into her ass and his massive cock swell signaling his impending explosion she gasped loudly. Her outcry was drowned out by his animalistic growl as he flooded her with thick searing cum. She felt spurt after sizzling hot spurt as he emptied his nut sack into her.

Now spent himself Kirk pulled his fingers from her rose bud, lowered her legs and slowly pulled his now softening cock from her love canal. He couldn't tell which but she moaned in either relief or regret that he was no longer filling her. He lowered his full weight onto her and found her lips with his. He kissed her gently and smiled as her tongued fluttered gently against his.

He rolled onto his side and felt himself drifting off. She stirred and swung her feet to the floor as if to leave. Kirk reached out, grasped her wrist and pulled her back to him. She tried to say something but this time he shushed her by pressing his fingers to her lips. She first resisted then relented and allowed herself to be pulled back to his side. She lay in arms, her head rested on his chest with one of her long legs draping his thighs. Exhausted but both satisfied from the carnal visit they slipped into a deep sleep.

In a few hours Kirk was awakened by her gasping "Oh!" The first light of day had just begun to creep into the room. She bolted from the bed, slipped her dress over her head and dashed for the boardroom door. She moved so quickly that Kirk's still drowsy state didn't allow him to react quickly. Still intent on identifying his midnight visitor he wrapped a blanket around himself and sprinted to the door. He opened it but only saw a pale ankle and heel disappearing around the corner. His only clue was a barbwire tattoo around the slim ankle. "I've seen that tat before but I can't recall where at this moment!" he lamented. He closed the door and sprawled back on the bed.

"Better get a bit more sleep 'cause I've got a long drive ahead of me" Kirk thought to himself and fluffed the pillow beneath his head. He awakened a few hours later and decided to check his phone for messages before hitting the shower. Each of the interviewees has sent either texts or emails. A couple were flirtatious but none provided a smoking gun. He reconciled himself to the fact that he might never know who had visited him and shared such passion last night.

Kirk didn't have a clue. He hurriedly showered and got dressed so he could soon hit the road. As was his habit, he did a quick sweep of the room to make sure he wasn't leaving a stray sock or necktie. Satisfied that the bedroom was clean, he decided to check on the boardroom too. As he opened the door to step in, he noticed something on the floor – an earring. In her haste his visitor must have dropped it. He tucked it into his pocket and decided to turn it in to 'lost and found'.

He approached the concierge desk. The daytime host was on duty and greeted him warmly. "I hope your stay was a good one Dr. Johnson?"

"It was indeed!" he replied.

"I have your bill ready for you" the host said and handed Kirk an envelope.

"There's one more thing" Kirk mentioned as he reached into his pocket. "I think one of my guests might have dropped this in the meeting room." As he extended his hand to give the earring to the host, Summer approached. She blanched at the sight of the jewelry in his hand and reflexively reached for her ear. She blushed brightly.

Sensing her unease Kirk continued "It was probably one of the Chinese ladies I was interviewing."

Summer exhaled and meekly offered "I hope to see you on your next visit." Kirk smiled knowingly and assured her that he hoped so too.

He carried his suit bag down the elevator to the garage. He opened the trunk tucked in his bag and unzipped one side to place his receipt inside. He noticed a small envelope paper clipped to the pages of his bill. He glanced at the front of it and saw his name and room number. He slipped his thumb under the flap and opened it. At a glance he recognized that it was a graduation invitation – to Summer's graduation. He read the accompanying note:

"I don't know if you can make it but if you do I ask that you not bring a gift. Spending the night in your arms was the best gift I could ever receive. After checking the security tapes to make sure that you were alone, I decided to follow some advice that you gave me shortly after we met – 'If you see something you want, go after it like there is no tomorrow!' That was the best advice that I ever received and the something I wanted was more than I could have ever hoped for!"

I hope to welcome you back soon!

Love,

Summer

Kirk suddenly realized where he'd seen the tattoo – on Summer's ankle when he walked in on her in the steam bath. He chuckled aloud and reminded himself that he offered advice in hopes the recipient would take it. Summer had taken it, and him, quite literally.

He pulled out of the garage still chuckling as he went now prepared for the long drive home.

Epilogue

Over the next two years Kirk made regularly visits to Li Su, her mother and the team. Thanks to their efforts, his business had exploded and he'd twice doubled his staff to keep up. Li Su and her mother were now happily divorced and quite satisfied after each of his visits. The neighbor Daiyu proved to be as persistent as she was naughty and appeared unannounced during one visit reminding him that they'd had dinner but needed to have dessert.

Summer is now an associate at one of the city's large law firms and appears to have found Mr. Right.

Like the original travelers on the Silk Road, Kirk learned that it was where differing cultures interacted and unforeseen treasures were exchanged.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Exec on China Silk Road Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds