• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Tempestuous Rendezvous

The Tempestuous Rendezvous

12

We were enjoying our rare evening out and stopped in for a cocktail at a swank little lounge in our hotel. It was nice to be dressed up and able to cut loose with some drinks without worrying about the usual elements of daily life. "So, here we are," Jim said.

"The fabled hotel lounge," Lisa replied coyly.

Jim clarified, "I mean, in another city, just the two of us, relaxing. It's nice."

Lisa took it in for a moment and sighed with relief, "yes."

"But it is funny to be in a real hotel bar after all those nights of pillow talk imagining different scenarios," Jim added.

"Well, I could pass for a hotwife tonight, with this outfit."

"You are a hot wife...you're hot and you are my wife."

"You know what I mean."

"Yes, you're just missing the anklet."

"Well, a certain 'devoted hubby' keeps threatening to give me one as a gift, but he never seems to actually follow through."

"Well, I didn't know how you'd feel about getting a real one."

"It's just jewelry. And you know I always accept jewelry gifts."

"But would you really wear it? In public?"

"I would tonight," she said flirtatiously with a coy smile.

"Well, there are a lot of guys in this lounge you could choose from," Jim said, matching her flirtatious tone.

With that, he excused himself to go use the restroom. Lisa took the opportunity to scope the room and, if truth be told, to take notice of precisely which guys she wouldn't mind inviting back up to their room. She noticed a few of them were also trying to discreetly evaluate their own prospects for the evening. She made eye contact with one tall hunky guy in particular who was sitting at the bar and who she saw checking her out. She flashed him a warm smile while meeting his sexy eyes, lingering a little longer than she normally would have permitted herself. It gave her a rush as she felt herself getting wet at the thought of what he'd be like.

Jim returned and handed her a gift wrapped box. "I've had this for a while and just never seemed to have the right moment to give it to you."

"Did you go back up to the room to get this?"

"Yes, I had it in my suitcase...I don't know...just in case the moment presented itself." Jim knew that Lisa knew what it must be. "Why don't you go to the restroom, so you can discreetly put it on?"

"Really? You want me to wear it now...here? What if...what if, well, someone notices it...and..."

"You said you'd wear it tonight if you had one. You have one. Besides, it's just jewelry, like you said. And it's not like wearing it means you consent to actually doing anything with anyone. Oh, and one more thing I want you to do while you're in there...take off your panties and give them to me when you get back."

Lisa gave Jim a look and said, "You're a troublemaker."

Jim observed the number of guys who were checking out Lisa as she walked to the bathroom - some trying to be more sly about it than others. Jim honestly thought that, all told, it was a pretty good pool of guys...they mostly appeared to be business travelers in their late twenties to early fifties, well-dressed, presumably educated and clean. But, as everyone knows, a single guy in a hotel bar is among the horniest of all creatures. And no doubt, they had all taken notice of Jim's wife.

Jim watched Lisa as she strolled back from the restroom. Her silver anklet looked so hot contrasted against her dark stockings. Jim turned red confronted with how noticeable it seemed to him. Surely all of these guys are looking at her shapely stockinged legs from her red stiletto heels up to where her little black skirt meets her thighs. There is no way they could not notice the anklet, he thought. He blushed more as the reality of it set in. Jim also knew that all of those eyes were desperately trying to catch glimpses up her skirt as she walked. If one looked close enough, the lace of her thigh high stockings could just barely be noticed. Yes, that outfit coupled with the anklet might very well give someone the right "wrong" idea. Further knowing that she was no longer wearing panties, as all those horny eyes watched her, really caused him to blush as his cock stiffened.

"Oh my God, Lisa, you look so fucking hot!" Lisa took Jim's hand and discreetly pushed her balled up panties into his palm.

"I feel so naked...and vulnerable."

"You should see all these horny guys checking you out, Lisa."

"Really? Or are you just saying that?"

"No, I'm serious. It's pretty amusing, really. I mean, you're obviously a married woman, but that doesn't stop the eyes - or imagination."

"Like who?"

"'Like who not' would be the better question. See that guy sitting at the bar with the blue button down shirt? He didn't even try to pretend he wasn't undressing you with his eyes."

"Oh and he has such sexy eyes, too. He was smiling at me when you went upstairs."

"Really? Should I go upstairs again?"

"Well, do you want me to bring him up or should we go to his room?" Lisa joked.

"He'd like that," Jim retorted.

"Well, I might like that, too," she smiled, "he's pretty hunky;" then added, "I feel so naughty with this anklet on and no panties."

"That's the idea. Say, why don't you saunter up to the bar next to your hunky friend and get us a couple more cocktails?"

Lisa was feeling brave - and uncontrollably horny - so she got up and walked over to the bar, feeling rather self-conscious and blushing, but enjoying the thrill of it all. Jim watched her sexy ass and legs as she walked away and his cock struggled against his trousers. She stepped up to the bar right next to the guy that had so obviously been checking her out. Jim watched him smile at her and say something that made Lisa giggle. The stranger and Lisa immediately started chatting back and forth, smiling, laughing and carrying on, all the while Lisa unsuccessfully tried to get the bartender's attention. Jim noticed Lisa's foot with the ankle chain posed on the bar rail, as if to highlight the anklet. Then he saw Lisa's new gentleman friend raise his hand, summon the bartender, and order something. Lisa and the stranger continued to chat and giggle. Jim watched as Lisa put her hand on the stranger's knee and smile at him, with a look on her face that Jim remembers from when they were first dating. She took the two drinks and walked back to the table.

"Well, you really seemed to hit it off with ol' sexy eyes hunky guy, eh?"

"His name's Tony and his flight was cancelled, so he's stuck here for another night."

"I see."

"And he wanted to buy this round."

"Oh, did he?" Jim smirked. "Lisa, I think it's pretty clear he's got the hots for you, babe."

"Well, I kind of have the hots for him, too. I bet he looks good without a shirt. And he totally had a boner while I was talking with him. He kept trying to non-chalantly adjust, but the tent was pretty obvious."

With that, hubby got up and walked over to the stranger. Lisa was all flustered and excited and terrified. What was he doing? He wouldn't just invite him up to the room, would he? But she'd be lying if she said that the idea wasn't hot and that she didn't, on some level, hope that is exactly what hubby was doing.

"Hi, I'm Jim. I wanted to introduce myself and say 'Thanks' for the drinks. I understand your flight got cancelled. I hate that. Would you care to join us?"

"I'd be delighted."

Jim and Tony walked back to the table.

"Tony, you've already met my wife, Lisa."

"I certainly have."

Tony sat down and their conversation was pleasant and spanned the usual: travel, work, sports. Tony was an educated professional, easy-going, and had a great sense of humor. They chatted and laughed and the time flew by.

"This round's on me," Jim said, as he arose to fetch another round from the bar, leaving Lisa and Tony to get further acquainted. The tension was further mounting and Lisa felt how flush her face had become, not to mention how wet her pantiless nethers were, as Tony continued to unabashedly flirt with her.

"So, do you mind if I ask you a personal question, Lisa? Is there a story behind the anklet you have on?"

Lisa stumbled, stammered and blushed. "Um, not really, well, sort of, I, um, it was a present from my silly hubby."

"Silly?"

"Well, yeah, I don't know; he likes it. I mean I guess I do, too. I don't know what I'm trying to say and now I'm just rambling."

"Sorry. I'm not trying to pry or make you uncomfortable. I was just curious. I didn't think you had it on when you first walked in."

"Oh, you're not making me uncomfortable. And you're a very astute observer. Hubby just gave it to me while we were sitting here, so I put it on."

"Well, I don't know how astute I am. When an attaractive woman like you walks in, it's hard not to notice."

"It's hard, is it?" Lisa laughed nervously, shocked that she let such a crude double entendre escape her lips.

"Yes, it is," Tony chuckled, grinned and slowly nodded, "I mean, you really look stunning. Every guy in here took notice of you," he said, touching her forearm for emphasis.

Lisa reciprocated the gesture, putting her other hand atop his; she blushed and said, "Thanks," with a glowing smile.

Just then, Jim returned with another round of drinks. "Well, I see you two have grown familiar," he said with a coy grin.

"Your wife was just telling me about the anklet you gave her."

"Oh, was she now? Well, I hoped she'd like it."

"I do, hubby. Do you like it, Tony?"

"I think it looks pretty hot on you."

"Yeah, she's a hot wife, isn't she? I mean just because she's my wife doesn't mean other guys should stop appreciating her."

"Well, that's open minded of you, but makes sense to me, and I am certainly appreciating her, Jim."

"You guys are making me blush. I'm going to the restroom, excuse me."

"Damn. You are one lucky guy, Jim."

"I know, Tony, I really hit the jackpot with Lisa. She's smart, sexy, sweet, cool. I'm glad you appreciate her. I guess that's kind of what the anklet was for. Listen, I don't mean to make this awkward, but would you care to continue the conversation up in our room?"

"Sure," Tony said enthusiastically, "and I'll go order a bottle of champagne to bring."

"That would be great. We're in room 1669 - come on up in about 10 or 15 minutes."

"See you then!"

Lisa returned and asked, "Where's Tony?"

"Oh, he's going to order a bottle of champagne to bring up to our room."

"What? Shut up. He is not."

"I invited him up to continue the conversation."

"The conversation? Yeah, sure. ... Jim, you've basically invited him to fuck your wife."

"Not yet. But you wouldn't mind seeing hunky guy without his shirt, would you? You secretly hope he has a thick cock, too, don't you?"

She couldn't deny it; she was tipsy, excited, and horny, so she just said, "You're a troublemaker."

"Well, let's get up to the room. He said he'd be about 15 minutes."

The door barely closed behind them and Jim grabbed Lisa by the shoulders and firmly guided her to sit on the edge of the bed, while Jim knelt before her, hiked her skirt and took a moment breathlessly admiring her sexy legs in heels, thigh high stockings and garter with no panties. He couldn't contain himself any longer and dove between her milky thighs and proceeded to lap up her juices and probe her dripping wet and open pussy with his tongue. Her juices were running down his face and chin. "God, Lisa, you're so wet! The idea of Tony's thick cock is really turning you on, isn't it?"

"Oh fuck, your tongue feels so good Jim, but I want you to watch him fuck me. Will you watch his strong manly hands grab my tits? Will you watch Tony's thick cock fill your wife, Jim? Will you watch him take my pussy and fuck me hard? I want him to fuck me so hard! Oh God Jim, I really need it. I really want him to just take me and use me. I want to be a real slut for him. I want to be his whore. Will you watch us, Jim? Will you watch your wife be taken by a strong man?"

"Yes, Lisa. I want to see you let out your inner slut. I want to watch you fuck him, baby. I want to see you cum on his thick cock. I want you to get off on being his whore that he just uses."

"But you have to promise not to cum, Jim."

Jim eased up his licking because he didn't want her to cum yet, either; he could hardly believe how wet she was.

"Will you lick my clit while he fucks me, if I want you to, baby?"

"Mmmm...yes."

"But I might just want you to sit quietly in the chair and watch; I might get lost in being his slut and forget you're in the room; are you OK with that?"

"Yes, Lisa. I'm giving you permission to do anything you want with him tonight, baby."

"I want to feel him explode deep inside me while he fills me up. If I do this, baby, you have to agree right now that you'll clean up my creampie before you get to take sloppy seconds. Ok, baby? You'll do that for me?"

"Yes."

"Promise me."

"I promise."

Just then there was a knock at the door. "Oh God, Jim, he's really here."

Jim got up, his face wet with Lisa's juices, to answer the door. "Hi, Tony, come on in."

"Thanks. I can't make any promises about this champagne," he said as he poured it into three glasses; "I haven't had this one before, but the bartender highly recommended it as the hotel's best."

Jim thanked him for bringing it, raised his glass and toasted: "to flight delays."

They laughed and Lisa added, "and the new drinking friends they make."

"Well Tony," Jim said, "we don't exactly have a suite, here, so make yourself comfortable on the bed there next to Lisa."

"Don't mind if I do, Jim; I'll try to keep my hands to myself."

"Now what fun would that be?" Lisa teased, emboldened by the drinking and her horniness.

"Well, none for me, but I don't think Jim would appreciate me putting the moves on his wife."

"Oh, I don't know, Tony, Jim's a sharer; isn't that right, honey?"

Jim felt his cock harden at her teasing and couldn't quite find the witty retort he was searching for, so all he said was, "it's true," then added, "life is more enjoyable when you can share the good stuff with others."

"Well, your wife sure is the good stuff, Jim."

"The best," Jim replied.

"Now you guys are making me blush again."

"You're even prettier when you blush," Tony said, placing his hand on her stockinged knee.

"So, this champagne is pretty good," Lisa said with a nervous laugh, as she rested her soft hand on Tony's and caressed it reassuringly. Tony took the cue and began slowly massaging her knee and thigh.

Jim excused himself with a grin and a wink to use the bathroom, adjusting the tent in his pants when he stood.

Tony wasted no time as his hand wandered higher and higher on Lisa's thigh until he felt the top of her stockings and instinctually let out a sigh of delight. Lisa matched with a purring groan, relishing the strong hands of the stranger exploring her hungry body. She leaned in close, noticing how good he smelled and with a soft breath whispered in his ear, "I want you to feel how wet I am for you."

Tony's fingers immediately began their journey further up the soft inside of her thigh expecting to have to pull aside her panties only to find her smooth, wet lips exposed and inviting his fingers to explore their petal folds. Lisa could hardly believe this stranger had his manly hands probing her womanhood; she parted her thighs, stretching into his fingers. It felt so good as his thick fingers slid omnidirectionally over, in, and around her...she got lost in the sensations which seemed to have been coming from a hundred tiny dancing sprites ravishing her most intimate nethers. All she could do was close her eyes and moan as Tony fingered her.

"That really is some good champagne, Tony," Jim remarked as he entered the room before he fully assessed the situation. Lisa, startled momentarily by the interruption of Jim's voice, opened her eyes, glanced at Jim, then reached over, unzipped Tony's pants and reached her hand into his fly. She began to explore his bulging meat, which she could feel was, as hoped, rather thick, with a heft more substantial than her husband's, who himself has a nice cock. Her hands worked through the fly on his jockeys and she suddenly felt his warm naked flesh in her horny hand, which sent a pulse of sensation deep in her loins. She finally coaxed his impressive semi-erect member to spring out. She gazed upon his thick meat and her comparatively tiny hand gripping him. Compulsively, she bent down to take him into her hungry salivating mouth.

Jim could hardly believe his eyes. They had often fantasized about finding a nick thick cock for Lisa, but now it was happening and he was genuinely impressed by the heft of the cock in her hand and mouth. It was such an enormous erotic rush to see his wife on a bed with the hand of a stranger between her creamy thighs while her pretty soft mouth consumed the stranger's stiffening cock, which looked so good against her fair skin. Jim's own cock felt like it might split open it was so engorged. His shorts were getting wet from the copious precum dripping from his tip. But he silently sauntered back over to the chair to sit down and take it all in. Seeing his wife so horny with another guy's cock compelled him to rub at his hardness through his pants and he soon unzipped his fly and yanked it out to stroke more satisfyingly.

Tony grabbed Lisa's hair, pulled her up, and threw her down on the bed face first. He stood and moved behind her, grabbing, squeezing and spreading her ass cheeks with both of his big hands. "You've got such a hot ass, Lisa," he said as he slid his thick shaft along her crack.

"You've got such a nice big cock, Tony," she said, as she pushed back grinding against it.

"I'm going to fuck you, Lisa...that's what you want, isn't it?...I didn't hear you...I said 'I'm going to fuck you, Lisa' ...you want it...don't you?"

"Yes, Tony, I want you to fuck me."

"That's right, Lisa. You put on that anklet tonight because you wanted to feel a stranger's cock inside you. You're craving a stranger's hard cock penetrating you and filling you up." He began teasing her with the tip of his cock sliding around her desirous opening. "You wanted to feel another guy's hard cock inside you...fucking you...you want a stranger's cock penetrating you...you don't even know me, Lisa...I'm a random stranger you just met in a bar, but look at you, on this bed, with your wet pussy pressed against my cock...against a stranger's cock like a good slut...ready to be used...I know what you want Lisa. I'm going to give you what you crave...and I know you're going to love it...you're going to love having my cock buried deep inside you...fucking you like a good slut needs it...I'm going to fill you up...you're going to be so swollen, sore, thoroughly used and dripping like a filthy dirty whore when I'm done with you...but I know that's what you want." And then he smacked her ass with authority and said, "isn't that right, you slut?" Before she could answer, he grabbed her hair and jerked her head back and mightily smacked her reddening ass again, quickly repeating, "isn't that right, slut!?"

"God! Yes! Tony! Just fuck me! Fill me up!"

With that, Tony slowly slid the tip of his meaty cock just inside her. Lisa gasped as she felt his thickness stretching and slowly penetrating her. The tight fit was made easier by the lubrication of her own copious wetness. As she relaxed and began to adjust to his manly circumference, he slid in further, slowly, inch by inch, until he was deeply and thoroughly penetrating her womanhood. He eased in and out with a casual rhythm until he felt her now stretched out cunt hungrily and happily gobbling all of him, even if it was a tight squeeze. But her wetness provided all the lubrication he needed to now slide effortlessly in and out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Tempestuous Rendezvous

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds