• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tramp In the Camp

Tramp In the Camp

The following happened several years ago, in the summer. Some friends and I went camping in Tofino, which is on the West coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. Great surfing for those who like that sort of thing, but my friends had gone for another reason: Tofino was the official summer get-together location for potheads. Pot smokers from all over the world came to Tofino to get drunk and high in friendly groups.

While I was not a pothead myself, I had gone the previous year and tried a pot cookie -- it really fucked me up. I had stumbled around between the beach and campsite several times, experienced "pot paranoia" when I was approached by some guy who recognized me from my group of friends, and finally I collapsed back in my tent. While I wasn't going to do anything like that again this year, I did enjoy the camaraderie, when I wasn't all whacked-out.

This year I had brought my girlfriend-of-six-months Ruth, a short, cute blonde with glasses -- she loved marijuana. When we arrived a little later than everyone else we found that all the campsites were taken. Word of Tofino had really spread this year! We had to set up our tent in a campsite with a couple other tents.

After setting up camp we joined my friends and some of the people they had brought in a campsite with room for a fire. Some of these people I hadn't seen in quite a while, including Kelli, a girl who found ways to come to town to hang around with my friends (and smoke pot) as often as possible, but I hadn't seen her in a couple of years. She was a short brunette with freckles, and used to be kind of dumpy, but with big boobs. She had since grown more attractive and fit, but still had those nice boobies, and her legs had slimmed down too, I was noticing thanks to her short shorts...nice. I thought back to a couple years previous, when she had been less attractive and I had hit on her, thinking to maybe "throw a dog a bone" -- she had turned me down flat and hard. Bitch.

One of the guys had brought pot cookies again, but I turned them down. I wasn't going to do that again, though Ruth and Kelli had some, among others. Kelli headed back to her tent to get a jacket to protect from the cold wind that would come off the ocean and I noted that her tent was right next to ours.

The night passed slowly for me. Nothing like feeling left out in a group of people who are on a whole other level of consciousness. Ruth seemed okay with the cookie's effects, and Kelli was hitting on a surfer guy who came over to our beach bonfire. She had bragged to one of her friends that she would bag a "hottie". Twit.

The night wore on. The "hottie" (whose name was Brad, I found out) was casting frequent glances over at Ruth's legs, which kinda irked me. Stick to your piece, buddy, I thought. Ruth hadn't noticed, though, and was getting all snuggly with me. We headed back to camp.

After saying goodnight to the few who were still hanging around the campfire site, Ruth and I adjourned to our tent. Out of the moonlight we couldn't see a thing. She fell upon me, kissing my lips and neck, pulling at my t-shirt. I raised my arms and it came off quickly. I helped with her shirt and shorts, and kissed my way up her stomach to her bra. She arched her back and the bra quickly joined the rest of the unseen clothes on the floor. I licked around her puffy areolae and pointy nipples, and she groaned in appreciation. She didn't have very large breasts, but they were nice and sensitive. I sucked as much of her right breast as I could into my mouth. She gasped and arched her back, her hands holding my head and her left leg angling behind my back. I sucked greedily on both breasts for a few minutes, then moved onto my side to remove my shoes, pants and underwear. She took the opportunity to quickly pull her panties off.

As we intertwined our bodies, I heard gasps from the third tent in the site. I didn't know who was in there, but there was some nookie going on, and audible evidence of it was rising. Hot damn, I thought, as I brought my dick to Ruth's snuggly warm hole. I put the head in a little and swirled it around, driving her nuts.

The gasping from tent three had changed to a steadier grunting -- someone was getting it good. I also heard Kelli's tent zipper open and close, and some giggling from there.

I pushed my penis further into Ruth's moist pussy. She pulled me closer for some passionate wet kisses. I pulled my member back slowly until I was poised at her entrance again, then slammed home. "Oh God", she gasped. Then I did it again, sloooowly pulling out, then ramming it hard, balls-deep. "Uh uh uh!" she was almost hyperventilating.

Truth to tell, I was going from slow and steady to quick ramming in order to keep my ears out. Tent three was really carrying on, the woman crying loudly for her partner to go faster, harder. I was also hearing some gasping and moaning from Kelli's tent.

All six of us seemed like instruments in some erotic symphony, sex sounds rising and falling, feeding off the resonance of the others, keeping the melody going. I was giving it to Ruth faster now, though they were still pretty measured strokes, in and out, in and out. I couldn't see her face, but imagined that her eyes were closed in enjoyment of the pleasure.

The sounds from tent three rose to a fever pitch as I heard the man grunt loudly, the woman responding with a high-pitched squeal. After a few seconds it was all over in there. Kelli was grunting oh, oh, oh. My thrusts were increasing, and I could feel the familiar tingle at the base of my shaft. Ruth was gasping continuously now, her fingers playing with her clitoris as she neared orgasm.

Suddenly I heard Brad's loud moan, and Kelli's accompanying gasp. Picturing her face as she came, I quickly rammed my dick into Ruth and started spurting, her orgasm overcoming her in response to mine. "AH AH AH AH!!!" she cried, arching her pelvis into me, her body sucking the semen from my balls. Good thing she's on the pill, I thought.

As we came down from heaven I pulled out of her, rolling to the side. I reached up to caress her face. "Ruth?" She was totally unconscious. Yeah, I think I slept like the dead after that pot cookie last year too.

I heard Kelli's tent open and someone stumble out. Curious, I opened the tent zipper a little to see Brad standing by the edge of the camp. He tossed something small toward the bushes, then pulled out some cigarettes.

Quickly getting back into my clothes, I left the tent and headed over to him. He nodded at me, the universal "hey" sign. He was trying to light his cigarette with no success -- it looked like his Bic was empty. Though not a smoker myself, I was always prepared -- you wouldn't believe how many chicks you can get with a ready lighter. I whipped out my Zippo and offered him fire. He lit up, appreciative.

"Thanks", he said.

"No prob. How's it goin'?" I queried.

"Awesome. Heh. You probably heard", he said, nodding at Kelli's tent.

"Yeah. We all had some fun." I absentmindedly wandered over to where I had seen him dump the unknown item. Sure enough, it was a used condom. Not on the pill, Kelli? I mused.

Looking back, I noticed Brad casting furtive glances toward my tent. I came back to stand beside him. "My girlfriend's totally out." I said. "Those pot cookies..."

"Yeah, um, what'shername, Kristy, is comatose, too." Jeez, he couldn't even remember Kelli's name?

He was still surreptitiously glancing at my tent. I had an idea.

"I'm not tired at all", I said. "I think I'll head back to the beach for a while."

"Uh, yeah", he turned back to me. "I'm tired...probably head back to my camp when I'm done this." He held up the last half of his cigarette. His noticeable hard-on, however, belied his story.

"'kay, seeya!" I called, heading down the dark dirt road to the beach. When he was no longer looking I ducked into the trees. Spying from my new vantage point I could see he was looking back at my tent again. I crouched and made my way back through the trees so I could better see what he was going to do. Sure enough, he sucked back the rest of his cig, looked around, then clambered into my tent, zipping it up behind him. Son of a bitch! Well, I had a plan too.

I quietly went back into the camp and heard snoring from the third tent. I undid Kelli's tent's zipper and slipped inside, the ambient light from the moon allowing me to see her slumbering form lying there. Brad hadn't taken off her blouse -- only her shorts and jacket had been removed, revealing her thighs and dark, inviting bush.

Accepting the "invitation", I quietly re-zipped the entrance and headed for her in the dark. I could hear moans coming from my tent now -- Brad had already begun the sleeping rape of my girlfriend, no doubt helped along by the slickness my semen had left behind. Speaking of which, I moved my fingers to Kelli's cunt to "assay the territory". Her juices were the only ones in there, and had dried a little in the intervening time. I would fix that.

I unbuttoned her blouse and felt up her sizable tits, which were still clad in her bra. A little blind groping found the clasp in the front (thank God), and I swear I almost heard a "sproing" sound as it came loose. I dived in, grabbing, licking, sucking, kneading. A soft moan escaped her lips as she continued to doze.

I was trying to be quiet. Brad, however, was not. Over Ruth's unconscious gasping his grunts were getting louder. The guy was really getting off on fucking my sleeping girlfriend, and he wouldn't last much longer by the sound of it. Amateur.

I moved my fingers back down to Kelli's cunt. Inserting two into her warm folds, I used my thumb on her clit, round and round, up and down. That, combined with the increasing penetration of my fingers, soon sped up her breathing and had her juices flowing. Within a couple of minutes her vagina was quite tropical. It was time. I removed my fingers from her honeypot and slipped them into her mouth. She started sucking, a natural reflex. A wicked smile crossed my face.

Just then I heard Brad cry out: "Uhh AHH! AHH!!" It was over. A few seconds later I heard my tent zipper open and then receding footsteps. Phew. If Brad had come back into Kelli's tent I would have been fucked. Instead it was going to be Kelli.

Turning her onto her side, I finished removing her blouse and bra and slid into the "spoon" position, my pelvis pressing against her butt. Reaching down, I positioned myself at her hot, unprotected hole. "Gotcha!" I whispered forcefully into her ear, then thrust my hips.

I slid in easily, thanks to my finger foreplay. My dick buried itself in her tight, hot box. Damn, it felt good. I snuggled up to her, my hand reaching around and up to caress her tits.

"I wonder, have you ever had a condomless prick in you before, Kelli?" I whispered. "Is mine the first?" I started to move my hips back and forth. It felt so good. I tweaked and swirled my fingers around her nipples as I slowly moved my penis in and out of the unsuspecting bitch. "Can you feel my unprotected babymaker in you, Kelli?" My dirty mutterings were having a stimulating effect on me, and I started to move my hips faster. Her breathing also increased in speed. Minutes passed.

I remembered from sex education class that a woman has increased body heat and vaginal secretions during ovulation. Her insides were almost hot against the skin of my cock, and she was definitely wet. I sucked on her earlobe, then moved my hand down to her stomach. "Are you ovulating right now, Kelli? Is there an egg in there waiting for my seed?" As if she could hear me, soft moans escaped her lips. My prick continued its back-and-forth motion in her sopping depths. I slowed a little, wanting to prolong my domination of the girl (actually, she was 19 by then, but my mental image of her was still the girl I had met years ago). I continued to massage her abdomen, as if to stimulate her fallopian tubes into giving up their prize if they hadn't already.

My hand moved further down to her clit and I started to lightly stimulate it. Her breathing got heavier and her butt started to grind back against my pelvis. "Oh yeah, baby", I whispered in her ear. "You want it. You want my potent sperm swimming in your unprotected womb. You want me to fuck my baby into you." I increased the pressure on her clit. It was really doing a number on her, and she started to buck. UH! UH! UHH! she gasped softly.

"Cum for me, baby. Oh, your hot pussy is sucking out my sperm!" It was true. Despite my wanting to drag this out, her orgasmic, sucking love tunnel pushed me right over the edge. My penis grew another half-inch inside her fertile hole as the feelings overwhelmed me. I started to spurt, grabbing her hips and jamming my bare prick as far toward her womb as I could. My sexy whisperings turned to insane ramblings: "UNHH! Can you feel it, Kelli? Can you feel my swimmers being sucked into your body? AHH! God, they'll go all through you, searching for your...your womb and vulnerable egg. They'll fight for the right to merge with your genes, piercing your egg and making new life. Can you feel it? UNHHH! UHHHHHH!! AAAHHHH!!!"

It seemed the streams of semen wouldn't stop, Kelli's continuous orgasm coaxing more and more of the genetic material from my testicles. If she was fertile right now, there was a pretty good chance she would get pregnant. I ceased my hip movements, laying my head against her pillow, panting heavily. She had just finished her after-orgasm vibrations when she sighed. Perfectly still, I waited to determine if she was still asleep, my prick still embedded in her.

A minute passed. Her breathing returned to sleep-normal. I pulled out of her slowly, causing a disappointed moan to come from her.

"Aw, do you want more, Kelli? Did I not give your body enough attention?" I rolled her onto her back. If she didn't wake up from that sperm injection, then I had the opportunity to keep going. I've read that if a woman orgasms after a man ejaculates within her, then the entrance to her womb lowers, sucking up the deposited semen in time with her spasms. I returned my hand to her vagina, again playing with her clit.

"Ohh" a bothered sound came from her this time. Damn, her clit was overstimulated -- I would have to do this internally. Hm. Well, unless I wanted to dip my fingers into that semen, or to taste it by going down on her (yuck!), I would have to use my now-deflated penis. Thinking of the fingers I had put in her mouth earlier, I had an idea.

Moving up beside her head, I turned her face toward me, opened her mouth and inserted my limp member. She immediately began to suck. I was pleased at the irony that she seemed like a baby nursing. I wondered if our child would be lucky enough to be breastfed on these beauties. I rubbed and tweaked her nipples with my fingers as her sucking brought life back to my penis. After a few minutes I started to pump into her mouth, then stopped myself. Mr. Wiggly, there's a place for everything and everything in its place, and you're needed for a mission deep in the fertile jungle.

I moved down between her legs and put the tip of my dick at her hole. Ah yes, the warmth was nice, and everything was quite slick because of my already-deposited semen. I reached around and grabbed her ass with both hands, lifting her pelvis so I could jam my phallus straight in, hard. If she wasn't going to wake up then I was going for broke.

I pulled almost all the way out and then thrust back in. No sounds from her yet, but I had just begun. For minutes I varied my speed as I went, using a combination of half-strokes, light swirling and balls-deep ramming. Our breathing had again increased and I no longer cared about making sex noises, much like Brad when he had fucked Ruth.

I buried my face in her neck, nibbling, kissing, sucking. I swear I'd never had sex as good as this. I didn't know if it was that she was unconscious and this was a kind of rape, or that I was unsuspectingly impregnating the bitch, or what.

I rose back so I was only on my knees. Taking her legs, I threw them over my shoulders for maximum penetration. God, I was deep! Holding the back of her thighs against my chest with my hands, my thrusts became hard and regular. After a minute I pushed her legs back against her chest, climbing more on top of her, squishing her breasts, and she started to gasp each time I buried myself in her -- I must have been hitting her womb.

I could feel the familiar feeling begin in my balls. Three times in an hour was a record for me, and I was going to damn well make sure she came, to make her womb suck my potent stuff inside. Picking up speed, I rammed her again and again. Her body tensed, preparing itself for orgasm as she started to grunt. I jammed myself all the way in, then tensed my leg, abdomen and hip muscles, producing nervous vibrations (you know, like when you try to show off your biceps and end up with a shaking arm because you're trying too hard). The vibrations running down my hips and penis through her clit, vagina and womb set Kelli off like a firecracker. She howled, her arms flying around my head and pulling my mouth to hers as she CAME! I couldn't believe the feeling! I could feel her vagina go nuts as her womb pulsated at the end of my cock, sucking, sucking. I let go of my load with a loud cry, spurting my seed directly into her womb, continuing the muscular vibrations. She continued to cum and cry, her fingers twining into my hair, her tongue delving into my mouth, her body needing this fertilization on the most basic of levels. Should've been on the pill, Kelli, I thought. Stupid sluts like you deserve what they get.

Finally, her arms fell to the side and I unhooked her legs from my shoulders. My penis was still in her and I could still feel the aftershocks of her cum moving through her. An evil thought went through my head. I resumed my thrusting, even though my cock was losing its rigidity, keeping her orgasmic aftershocks going. After a few seconds I moved my mouth back up to her ear and whispered, "Kelli, I love you".

"UUHHH! AAHHHH!!!" she screamed. The aftershocks she was experiencing exploded into full life as her vagina spasmed around my cock over and over, hopefully sucking the last of my potent babymaking sperm inside her unprotected womb. I didn't mean what I had said, of course, but I had found out with my second-to-last girlfriend that saying those three magical words unexpectedly during sex can almost always produce a spontaneous orgasm in a woman, especially if it was the first time you'd ever told her. How ironic that a casual sex slut like Kelli would subconsciously find the concept of real love so stimulating.

As she came down from her final orgasm, I continued to whisper in her ear: "Little slut! You won't remember this fuck, but you'll never forget it either!" Even if she did get pregnant she would point the finger at Brad, who by that time would hopefully have disappeared back to where he came from.

I pulled out of Kelli with a slurping sound, pulled my pants back up and quietly slipped back into my tent. Ruth was splayed wide open on the sleeping bag, cum running out of her. Brad hadn't used a condom either (no wonder he came so fast), but thankfully Ruth was on the pill. Still, I didn't know if he had HIV or what. We left in the morning and I gave her the silent treatment until we got back to town. Once there I broke up with her, claiming that she had been unfaithful, that someone had seen a guy go into our tent during my absence, which was technically true. She was dumbfounded, but I was full of conviction. She was getting tiresome anyway -- a pothead and a smoker, and I was neither.

I stopped hanging around with my pothead friends after this so I didn't hear if Kelli got pregnant after all, or if so, if she carried it to term. Asking questions would probably have attracted some suspicion anyway. Still, I sometimes wonder if I'm unknowingly a daddy, and if the bitch got what was coming to her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tramp In the Camp

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 768 milliseconds