• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • From Jenny to Mei Ch. 15

From Jenny to Mei Ch. 15

1234

She woke before Philip and turned on her side to gaze at his sleeping form. His room, having no windows, would have been totally black if it were not for a Minnie Mouse nightlight low on the wall on her side of the bed. It emitted a lazy light that was just enough to brush his face and shoulders in a soft, golden glow.

She thought him perhaps the most handsome man yet born to woman. Not that there wasn't room for improvement. Mei was a woman and for women the prospect of a man that could not be improved was not an attractive one. 'Stronger pecs,' she thought, 'thicker biceps and chiseled abs like a washboard for my tongue; that would be nice. Maybe an inch taller, stronger glutes and thighs would be great.'

Still he was breathtakingly handsome and so... she searched for the right word... 'virile. He's distilled masculinity.

'He's strong but so tender, rich but no one would ever know it. Humble,' she realized. 'He's humble but has every right to be a complete domineering prick. I'd still love him if he were but he's not, which just takes that masculinity thing to a whole higher level of hot.

'What have I been missing all these years?' It was as if he were of a different species of male. 'All those other guys were like cardboard cutouts compared to Hercules. I guess it's love.'

She ruminated on the changes she'd been through. 'He really reached inside me and, like, injected a living, smoldering lump of love into the cold dead heart I used to have. Then he gently blew on the tiny embers. Now I really feel that hot lump of love for him right above my stomach.

'If I were still Jenny I would hate him. I'd stick my thumb in his eye and gouge it out. But the way he just took me!' She sighed and swooned a bit at the memory of him pushing her over the arm of the couch, holding her wrists together behind her back with one hand and pulling her hair with the other. He had fucked her ass without mercy and it was the hottest thing she'd ever had happen to her. She had had no idea of the power of submission. How it awoke a totally new level of hornyness within her. 'Giving in is the best thing he has shown me.'

'That stupid bitch,' she thought about her old self, 'glad she's gone.'

She watched his chest rise and fall. His mouth was open and a light snore occasionally escaped from his beautiful lips. She felt like letting her fingertip take a ride on the curve of his nose. She didn't know if he snored badly at night as she had been so thoroughly exhausted by him that she'd slept like a corpse each of the four nights in his bed.

'Holy shit!' she realized with a start, 'It's only been four nights.'

Head propped on her elbow she contemplated further. He didn't look like a multimillionaire. They were supposed to look like Larry Ellison or the late Steve Jobs and on one level she knew Philip looked rather unremarkable, despite being the most handsome man she had ever known. He wasn't gorgeous in the George Cloony way, you couldn't trust perfection, but he had a familiar 'boy next door' quality, a bit of youth still in his face. She thought of Bobby Flay on the Food Channel again. They both had that cute mischievous smile and unassuming personality. He wasn't all cute, for sure. When he had that murderous look in those fearsome green eyes there wasn't a trace of cute but now he looked peaceful and vulnerable and all hers.

She gently pulled the light blanket off of his body and sighed as she beheld his penis; just the sight of it started her lust simmering. For five minutes she closely inspected it, insofar as the dim light would allow. It seemed normal enough, a bit on the big side but she'd seen her share of those and this one didn't look special. It didn't glow gold or throb with ethereal light. It was just a dormant, flaccid penis resting on his thigh. How then did he make it do such incredible things? Why was this cock able to push her to some crazy place where she lost her mind?

She looked into her future as she gazed at his cock. 'I'll be his, waking for him every morning like this to get his coffee. I'll be his wife and the mother of his kids and I'll bring in more and more girls to keep this thing happy. It's the least I can do.'

She considered the dangers of too many women but thought, 'If I'm the one setting him up with all the girls he can stand then he'd never replace me. I mean, what could be better than a wife that lines up pussy for a guy? 'Hi honey, I found a cute college cheerleader for you to fuck tonight.' What guy could complain about that? And I'll be so nice and good and obedient. We'll get a maid or something or maybe I'll continue to like cleaning for him myself?'

Then she came back to the here and now, rolled on her back to stare at the exposed ceiling trusses and let her mind drift. She considered blowing him, wondering if he would appreciate being woken a few minutes early that way. She certainly wanted the gratification of making his cock grow hard in her mouth, it never failed to make her feel desired and sexy. She pulled at her nipples distractedly as she imagined his moans and the texture of is hard wet skin sliding to the back of her throat. 'I can't believe I used to hate it. Like, totally hate it. What an idiot.' Now that it was Philip's cock that gushed that white goo in her mouth she loved it. 'Can't believe I hated cum either. What was Jenny thinking?'

She found that she was masturbating, her right index and middle fingers squeezed her clit sheath and pushed up and down. 'How did I deserve a man like this? Such a goddamn hunk of man like Philip?'

Had she been a cat she would have woken him with sounds of her purring.

She denied herself an orgasm but continued to enjoy her fingers during more pleasant daydreaming, mostly of how she could present herself to him in various tied positions. In the end she nixed the idea of a blow job because if she didn't move soon she'd miss delivering his morning coffee before his alarm woke him. So she got up to make it, set it on his nightstand and got ready for her day at the center.

##########

Mid-morning found Philip making lasagna. He had several recipes he used but he felt like making his spicy version. He was in that kind of mood.

At first he denied it to himself, that nagging feeling. 'I'm not nervous,' he said, letting his inner voice do the talking. Yet he knew it was self-deception. He stopped ladling on the sauce, sat on the stool at the counter and confronted himself. He was nervous at Ai's visit, it was a fact. He felt the adrenaline, had cold hands and the disturbing feeling in his stomach. 'But why?' He had all he wanted in Mei. Beauty, an honest charm, devotion, a playful sassiness, youth and a blow job that boiled his blood, what more could a man want? He loved Mei or he had never loved anyone in his life.

He calmed down and analyzed his feelings. It wasn't the prospect of sex with Ai or watching her on the machine that had him keyed up, so he sought further. Was it her youth and exuberance? She was fun to be with, bright and effervescent, more so than Mei, that was true enough. He didn't want to compare but thought it was inevitable, and why not?

Perhaps it was her frank interest in him that made him want to see her. Perhaps Mei was right, he should have more than one. He certainly did have the resources, he felt he had the libido and had the time to give. He could always scale back work.

Then he thought about the morality of loving two women. He'd been loose when it came to respecting people's privacy, that was true, however it was mostly voyeuristic curiosity. He'd only stepped over the line again recently, blackmailing Mei and digging into Ai's private life. He was going to put that behind him and grow up. But the two women thing had him, momentarily, concerned. 'It can't be immoral if she's encouraging me, can it?'

He decided it wasn't immoral, as he knew he would, and with that formality out of the way he returned to thinking about the young prostitute.

'Why am I nervous? What is so special about this girl?' No answer came no matter how many times he queried his logical mind. The answer, or one answer, came when he listened to his unreasoning side. He thought of her radiant smile that communicated so much joy and accepted that he simply liked her in a straightforward way and he wanted her to be around. Chatting with her was fun, working on the machine had been engaging and delightful. It really was just that basic. He'd developed a connection with her and wanted that connection to deepen.

A few minutes later, as he was putting the last layer of sauce over the noodles, he heard the downstairs doorbell ring and went down to get her.

"Hello, Ai," he said holding the door open for her and felt the warmth in his own smile.

"Hiya," she responded, grabbed his bicep and reached her chin up for a friend's kiss on the cheek. He leant down to receive it. As she bounded up the stairs in front of him he saw her ass was so toned that it didn't jiggle in her jeans.

They entered, he got her a bottled water and she sat at the counter as he sprinkled on the last layer of cheese.

"So you cook?"

"Yeah, it's one of my passions. You like to eat?"

"Who doesn't? I love lasagna."

"Want to stay for lunch?"

"Sure."

"Let me get this in the oven then I'll take you downstairs."

"Ok." She paused to let the small talk end gracefully then said, "That video!"

"Yeah?"

"Wow, I watched it twice. Rewinding over and over. It was so..."

He raised his eyebrows in anticipation and turned to put the baking dish, covered in foil, into the oven.

"... hot. Not porno hot but hotter. Porn is better filmed but I could really feel her take the riding crop. She loved it. I couldn't believe she could come like that. It looked fake but she really does come like that, right?"

"Yeah, ever since I've known her, which hasn't been that long. She seems to be able to get in this zone and just ride one after another."

"Wow, I'd love to be able to do that. I mean I can have a couple in, like, I dunno, twenty minutes, if I'm really in the mood but she was like, every minute."

"I had her going once for an hour."

"On a machine?"

"No, on a table."

"And you didn't come for an hour?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"What are you, Superman or something? Viagra?" She took a sip of water.

"No. It's not that hard if you can control yourself until your cock kind of gets desensitized. Then it's a matter of fighting fatigue and getting in a steady, manageable rhythm." He paused. "And managing her pleasure."

He watched her ponder what that meant and took a moment to adore her.

'She's so cute,' he thought, 'but not 'cute' - cute. She's the adorable but sexy cute - sultry and charming, totally hot and yet with a smile that says 'I'm the sweetest girl in the entire world.' She's elegant and loveable and down to earth. That has to be a fundimental contradiction somehow. And she's so fucking perky!

He felt comfortable with Ai and recognized with a bit of a shock that he felt no need for her. Usually he felt a sexual tension at this stage, a longing, an urge to move things forward and reach that 'go or no go' point where sex would either happen or he would know it wouldn't. Not with Ai and it wasn't because he had already had her, or at least had her in a way. This was different. It was as if they had known each other long since and he had a inexplicable confidence that they were already lovers. He knew the moment he wanted to make love to her she would give herself to him with a smile, that dazzling, priceless smile.

She saw that he knew what she was thinking and, with a bit of coy embarrassment, bit her lip. She liked how he was reading her thoughts.

"Want to see the shop?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure."

He led her down the back hallway to the steel door with the exit sign overhead and down four flights of stairs to the loading dock area. It was surprisingly clean, she thought, given that the neighborhood was practically abandoned and the interior, while dusty, wasn't in disrepair.

"You own the whole building?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, but left it there. He didn't want her to know the extent of his wealth, not now anyway. "I keep supplies here," he pointed to a cinderblock wall painted gray with a three sided steel rack open to the room with woods at the top and steel and aluminum pipe and bar at the bottom. There was a tiny ancient forklift that must have been around when the store was in business. "Over here is the shop area," he said, pushing open double swinging doors with plastic see-through panes and bumpers for the forklift.

He turned on the light switches on the wall, a whole row of them, and the place lit up. Ai's jaw dropped. The whole huge space was a gigantic shop and storage area. There was a car under a cloth to the left, a tall mechanic's tool chest and an engine hoist. There were work benches, more tool boxes, a wide press break for bending metal, and pipe presses and lathes. There were even yellow warning stripes painted on the rough wood floor around the machines.

"Oh my god! Philip!"

"Like it?"

"I love it!"

"Wood shop up front, metal shop here and over there is a car I'm going to fix one day."

"How big is it? I've seen smaller factories."

"Yeah, the building is about 12,000 square feet. It was the best hardware center in Oakland when I was a kid."

"It's so much bigger than your place."

"Upstairs was just the office. This floor and the second are huge. A real bitch to heat and cool so I don't use them much. It's just shop space and storage."

She made her way between the machines, saw that while not all of them were new, they were all in good shape and there were no shavings or bits of wastage on the floor.

"So, Ai, do you know how to use any of this stuff?"

"My dad and my uncle are machinists and I've been bending metal since I was a kid. I was a real tomboy."

"You? You're ninety-eight pounds."

"Yeah, so what?"

"And so feminine. Look at those nails."

"Yeah, so I wore gloves. Anyway in my current job I've got to keep to a certain standard."

"Yeah, I guess." He went quiet but didn't sulk.

She saw his reaction and decided not to mention it again. "Is that a Weller?" she asked, pointing to a metal lathe.

"Yeah, CNC."

She pointed to a flat table about the size of a sheet of drywall, "Is that a waterjet cutter? God, you've got everything here! Wow, my dad would kill for a shop like this. Why do you have all this stuff?"

"A machine shop owned by a friend of my Dad's went out of business and I bought it all up and had it installed. The machines were mostly new and I got a couple of other things from one project or another. Frankly, I'm not that good a welder."

"Oh... welding is my specialty. So when can I start?"

"You can come and go as you please. I'll give you a key to the back door and the code."

"Really? So you're serious?"

"Yeah, sure."

"But what's your girl going to say with me coming and going like that?"

For the next forty minutes, thirty spent in the shop looking over the machine tools and answering questions, he told her about Mei Chun and their relationship. Ai listened attentively and when the tour was over they went back upstairs stopping to peek into the second floor which was mostly bare except for some furniture he was planning to refinish someday.

As he closed the big third floor door after her, he said "She's got this girl named Karla coming over tonight and I'm going to a hotel to leave them alone."

"But why don't you stay and join in?"

"They need to be alone to work things out."

"Wow. Not many guys would pass up the opportunity. But I practically begged to give you a blow job last time I recall. And you refused. You the kind that can take it or leave it?"

"No, I'm not that kind at all." He said no more, leaving his desire for her unspoken.

The lasagna had filled the air of the living area with its fantastic aroma but it wouldn't be ready for quite some time. "Smells great!" she said.

"Hungry?"

"Yes."

"How 'bout a salad to start?"

"Sure."

"He mashed some garlic, rubbed it into a wooden bowl, ground an anchovy or two against the side and whisked in some oil and vinegar. He tossed greens in and piled it all onto a couple of plates. Two halved hard boiled eggs and some cheese later he set it before her and joined her at the counter.

"So what are you going to make first?"

"I thought I'd start along your lines and perhaps use hydraulics as the motive force. I've got hydraulics on the brain this summer. Wow, this salad is awesome."

"Do you think there is a market for these things?" he asked.

"Oh my god yes. I mean if I can make one as good as yours. I mean, it's not a big market, you know. Can't sell them at Home Depot or anything but lots of people love sex and they want the best. No matter what the cost, and you can't make these cheap."

"Want to go into business with me?"

"Really?" Her smile was absolutely priceless. It radiated like the sun, warmed him and made one of his own break out. This was why he liked Ai.

"Oh my god, that would be great!" She was off of the stool, hopping around excitedly, clapping her hands. "Wait till I tell my dad!" Then she leant forward, put her arms around his head and kissed him a long, careful, warm, sensationally wet kiss. "Thank you... This is going to be so great!"

She talked excitedly, frequently interrupting herself to ask if he was sure he really meant it. Each time he assured her that he did.

"We can make big ones and compact models and sell that dildo of yours and your cock will be in a thousand women all over the world. Kind of an immortality."

It was an interesting idea.

"We'll make a website and take orders and have a preview video, and I'll be the star of course, or maybe we can make a tandem model and your girl and I can be in it together."

He loved her enthusiasm, her sheer joy at the idea. "It's going to take a lot of work," he said. "Are you sure with your classes and everything you'll have the time?"

"I'll make time," she said with the confidence of a nineteen-year-old. However, she understood, or thought she did, what was behind the question. Would she stop escorting? She knew, or hoped at least, that he was doing this to get her out of the profession. Not so much because she disliked it, she didn't, but she accepted that she had finished with the first phase. The nervous anticipation of meeting a new mystery man and sucking his cock after a cursory kiss or two and some fun in the shower was no longer as thrilling. Sometimes she found that she didn't look forward to her appointments, didn't relish repeat visits with clients as much. The newness of it was ending and it was starting to resemble work.

And she was lonely. Her former boyfriend had been emotionally dead and had been a drain rather than a boost. Her manager just pawed her at every opportunity, trying to play the streetwalker's pimp in an era of email appointments. Hell, there were even services that would screen guys for you for a fee and make the manager completely unnecessary, except for having a brute around if a guy got out of hand. But that had never happened and since most of her clients were in their forties or fifties and married, she didn't think it ever would.

Mostly she wanted love. She wanted to give herself and be appreciated. She wanted to be adored and pampered, wanted to reciprocate with all her passion and devotion. Being a whore was nice enough but it was only half a life and she felt she deserved more.

"What about Mei Chun?" she asked. He'd told her of her quite liberal nature, had just mentioned that she was meeting a girl here to spend the night, but perhaps she was the jealous type?

"I didn't tell her about the business idea. In fact it only just occurred to me when we were in the shop together. But she'll be good with it."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • From Jenny to Mei Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds