• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Albicania Ch. 01: King of Cujra

Albicania Ch. 01: King of Cujra

This is my attempt at creating a fantasy series that combines my favorite non-erotic fantasy settings and my erotic interests which include straight/bi sex, incest, futanari/crossdressers, fantasy creatures (not furry), and pretty much whatever turns me on while writing this. I hope you enjoy and welcome any criticisms of my writing.

All characters are of adult (18+) age when they are involved in sexual acts.

*****

The Kingdom of Albicania is three months away from war. This is the story of the five kingdoms and their eventual demise. Amazonia, Suchur, Cujra, Basol, and Rane rise and slumber in a peace that has lasted fifty six years since the Unified Five created peaceful borders and limited contact between the kingdoms. Fifty six years have passed since futanari Amazonians have ceased being called human, but tonight Horse-Piece the Chested leads her hand selected troops west into the human lands of Cujra to change everything.

Chapter 1: King of Cujra

The king rose with his mother's tongue caressing his glans. Liana was growing old but her youth refused to leave her body and soul. Her auburn hair flowed down to her big breasts. She felt nothing but pride waking her mighty king up every morning in lewd ways, ways the king's paramours could never replicate. On the days she was greeted with a mighty load from a mighty shaft were the most satisfying to Liana, but today King Lione rose with dry frustration as he pushed her face away from his crotch.

A gladiator since youth, Lione had battled hundreds of men and creatures of the kingdoms in the Fighting Pits before he defeated his father in battle on those very pits to become king. He was a prodigy since youth, renowned for his intelligence and strength growing up, casting a mighty shadow on his younger brother Gold. Women would swoon as he walked the streets in his youth, his mighty shaft swinging between his knees. Now at the age of thirty though, women cower in the king's powerful presence. Taller than most men, more muscular than a bull, Lione had grown to be more than a powerful gladiator, he was the very image of a warrior king. His dark hair had begun to show some salt in it recently, his dark eyes now less bright with age. The weight of his position had slowly weakened him, although he still was the undefeated gladiator of Cujra. Liana saw that as her king pushed her face away with his calloused hands, her young bull had now become an aging lion.

"My King, please it is a long day ahead, let me ease some of your burden before you go out into the world," Liana began.

"Leave me be mother, what lies ahead is nothing to worry about," Lione dismissively began as he put on his trademark black leather belt from which his two daggers, Fearless and King Killer, hung, "You can take my cock to your throat on the morrow when there is less work to be done."

Gold walked into his brother's bedroom while his shapely mother tried to convince Lione to relax with her mouth. He saw his brother's cock was out as always, hanging between his knees as a target for any who dared attack him.

"My king," Gold began, "Is there anything you require before your battle today with the Gret brothers?"

"No my dear brother, I hope you and mother realize this is nothing but another day. The Gret may be many but they are nothing I cannot handle. I shall put this matter to rest in the Pits, then I shall honor you, sweet mother, with the seed you so desire."

"At least have Gold.." Liana pleaded, before her eldest son raised his muscular arm to her lips to silence her.

"I do not doubt humble Gold will follow me into the Pits to battle as part of my tribe, but do not send my precious brother to die needlessly. Casia could represent this family more successfully than my dear little brother in battle, and Coroni and Lya could easily seduce the Grets and then slit their throats in the Pit, but it is the king's duty to represent the kingdom, and that I shall. Although..." Lione chuckled to himself, "Put a dress on Gold and he could seduce the tribe with Cor and Lya."

There were three beautiful Cujrakan sisters, Coroni the Blonde, Lya the Green Eyed, and eldest, Casia the Warrior Princess. The younger two always fancied Lione, but their father had banned any incestious activities growing up because he found it primal. The day Lione took the crown from their father's corpse in the Fighting Pits, they disrobed in front of the entire crowd, in the King's viewing box, and began to pleasure themselves while the crowds cheered for their new king. Lione had fucked Coroni on his horse on their way back to the palace, impregnating her that very fuck. At the palace door he fucked Lya up the ass while pulling at her jet black her. The servants watched as Lya was fucked to submission on the marble floors, and left in a puddle of semen as their new king ascended his palace steps. Casia was the only one to resist at first, the more muscular of the three, she believed herself a warrior princess not a fuck animal. Casia drew her short sword but naked Lione did not need a shield to dodge her attacks and disarm her. When he mounted her on his bed her fears of being a sexual objected faded, Lione had earned her cunt. Waking up the next morning covered in her brother's seed, she realized where her new loyalties lay, and it was to the beast-like man who had taken her the night before. Watching her son mount all three of her daughters that night had driven Liana mad with lust, and before her new king could wake she had to have his shaft in her mouth. That was how her morning tradition began, the day after the prodigy became the legend. The kingdom of the strong men had finally found a worthy leader.

Gold was in every conceivable way the worst his family had to offer. Liana had given birth to four glorious children full of promise, and especially swooned over her then only son to no end. So when Gold was born smaller than her daughters, her heart was broken. An awkward youth Gold was constantly chastised by his mother for being weak and frail while his older brother became a powerful fighter and wise amongst his peers. During his teenage years, Gold realized that physical strength was not something he'd ever have, so he began studying book keeping to somehow regain some honor in his distant father's eyes. That proved to be another failure as his eyes were weak and the words on paper were blurred. On his nineteenth birthday his father bestowed the family fortune to be handled by Gold, the first and only responsibility Leo Cujrakan ever bestowed upon his youngest child, an unprecedented honor. Though on his twentieth birthday Gold lost half the family fortune to the Nath Gret, empowering the once absent Grets and almost ruining the Cujrakan family. The punishment he endured at the hands of his brother destroyed Gold, and the burdens he created for then King Leo weakened the aging king enough for Lione to kill him.

Growing up his sisters would refer to him as Goldee and would dress him as a girl to his horror. They wouldn't let him cut his hair because they claimed Casia was a girl who became a boy, so he must be a boy who becomes a girl. His mother was amused by her daughters' hobby, the father was unmoved, unsurprised to see Gold in a dress. At his eighteenth birthday the sisters stripped him naked in front of the palace servants, his pale skinny body for all to see. His smooth milky skin and tiny cock in view. Lya grabbed his long auburn hair and stroked it while the male servants tried to molest him while the female servants sniggered. All the cleaning staff had were watching as his nipples were pinched, his mouth fingered, his ass grabbed, and cock slapped. It was Lione who found out and put a stop to it, the only one in the family with any semblance of mercy towards Gold, or so he thought.

When Leo told his son of how Gold was tricked by Nath Gret into signing away half the palace fortunes for almost nothing in return, Lione lost his normally calm composure and the relatively kind relationship him and Gold had evaporated. His rival at the time, before he killed him, was Brecken Gret, and hearing young Brecken mock the Cujrakan family gave Gold the first glimpse into the wrath Lione was capable of. "Goldee, in the Pits" he said, and that was all he needed to be say. Gold knew what he wanted, and he dressed the part that morning many years ago. It was the day the two young fighters were to finally battle, the rising underdog Brecken verses the prodigy Lione. It was a brutal fight, the first fight where Lione considered wearing a loin cloth, but he didn't. His mighty cock dangled as he fought with his two unnamed daggers. Brecken's spear almost pierced his neck but he dodged in time to land his dagger in Brecken's neck. He called for Goldee and walked to the center of the pit in plain view of his entire family and crowds, his cock rising as he took his victorious pose.

"As many of you may know, my younger sibling Gold had managed to shame the mighty Cujrakun family name with his absent intellect!" he bellowed, "Some of you, like the late Brecken, thought the sun was setting on a once great family. My performance today is proof that a new sun is rising, and this withering creature you call king shall be outpaced by the beast he created when he lay with my mother. He has feared me since the day my cock outgrew his, and with good mind. I challenge you father! For the good of the kingdom, see me in battle in one week from now, to determine who is the fitter to rule!"

The crowds went wild that day, his greying father, a muscular man even in late age, turned a shade of red no one had ever seen him in.

"My son," Leo began, "You shame us by defying us, your time shall come like mine did."

"There is no us father, my sisters and mother have lusted for me since the day I could hold a sword. Your advisors look to the Grets as future rulers. Your people have not seen you in battle in over a decade. You are alone and failing, and looking for the way of the monarch to protect yourself. You say that incest is disgraceful, well I shall disgrace you with this. Goldee, crawl!"

Gold was in a white silk dress, his hair braided beautifully by Lya that morning, his expensive slippers were Coroni's. He was terrified but got onto his knees and crawled along the bloody sand floor passing Brecken's corpse. He crawled until he felt the entire family's eye's upon him. Lione ushered for him to crawl to his massive cock, the biggest the kingdom had seen, and Gold did as he was told. His head between Lione's legs he looked up to see the big glans resting on his forehead. Lione grabbed his jaw, opening it wide, and forced the head into his mouth. Gold could feel the sweaty meat resting on his tongue, hardening from an already massive size, it was too big, his jaw was being stretched. That didn't stop Lione though, he pushed his manhood as deep as he could, causing Gold to gag and cough.

"Watch father, for I would do the same to you if you do not face me in battle!" Lione bellowed.

Gold couldn't breathe as Lione forced his head closer to his crotch. He pulled open Gold's eyes and stared into his soul. Then he smiled and pushed Gold off his cock and onto the floor. "Stare at father, don't break eye contact my precious brother," Lione whispered as he forced Gold onto all fours, "Did Lya wet your asshole with the potion I gave her?" Gold nodded, and then felt his belly stretch as Lione had pushed all fourteen inches of cock up Gold's ass with no warning. It was unbearable pain, and he felt like he was being stretched to the point of ripping, but the potion somehow kept his ass from tearing. Lione's hands kept Gold's eyes open while he penetrated his ass to the crowd's cheers. Twenty minutes, Lione's balls slapped his ass as he wrecked him, but it felt like a year. When Lione pulled out of Gold, he came a gallon of cum all over his braided hair and back, Gold collapsed into the sand and passed out only to wake up with crowds gathering around him and cocks unsheathed and ready to rape him. He was trapped in the fighting pits for a week until Lione returned to face his father in that very pit, so the servants had to drag a half dead Gold away from the horny masses before the battle. Gold was bathing later that day when he heard his new king outside fucking Lya in the palace entrance, the water filled with sand and semen as she moaned in the background.

"These Grets are slippery my King," Liana began, "Let Gold attempt to draw out any tricks they have and then destroy them. Heavens know he's of no use here, let him be of use in the Pits. If ever the horrendous day came that any would wound you my King, do not doubt that this little cockroach would take over your rule like miserable Ranes do with succession, and he would rape me and your sisters and run this kingdom into the ground."

"Fuck you you old witch!" Gold began finding some rare courage, before Lione slapped him so hard he fell onto the marble floor and lay there in shock.

"Brother, watch your tongue," Lione began in his deep kingly voice while standing over him, all six and a half feet of pure muscle with a horse sized cock hanging in between his knees. "Raise words against our mother and queen again and I shall have to cut your tongue out, but we all know I would rather not do that because of how much I enjoy your beautiful mouth"

"Filthy shit of a son!" Liana began, "Leo used up all his man seed on your King when he fucked me, and then all his woman seed on the girls, when he was weak and tired he put his filth inside me and created you! You! You miserable creature, I have seen your new habit of stealing my dresses, I saw you when you pleasured yourself while I slept. Perverted..." Lione stopped his mother this time by choking her and holding her against a wall. She was panting and her large voluptuous bare breasts heaved as her son held her neck. Lione kissed his panting mother deep and long.

"He is what he is mother, and you created him. Now shut your mouth," Lione hissed at her before letting go of her neck causing her to collapse to the floor, "I'm ashamed of both of you, you warn me of threats to our family mother, yet you are the biggest of all. Brother find my bow and meet me at the Pits. Mother go to your room, I will expect you on the morrow rested and ready to take the victor's shaft."

Lione was walking out of his lush beautiful bedroom when he looked back at a mother manically pleasuring herself on the floor, and a weak little brother dressed in a pink linen backless dress. His tiny cock a mere anthill compared to his mountain. Lione the God some called him, for no one would believe him and this creature shared the same blood. Yet somehow he knew there was more to Gold than the boy he forced himself on in the Fighting Pits, maybe he would serve some purpose for his family after all. All he knew for certain was he had the tightest ass in the family.

*****

This may be a short chapter with not much going on, but I hope you can see that I want to develop something that I would enjoy, so I hope you did too. Chapter 2 coming soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Albicania Ch. 01: King of Cujra

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds