• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mixed Doubles

Mixed Doubles

1234

"Where is my shirt, Ohh god you have not pressed it," Dilip picked up his crumpled shirt.

"At least I washed it," Anita shouted from kitchen.

"What am I going to wear, you know today is a very important meeting for me and I need this white shirt," he sounded miserable.

"Please iron it yourself, my baby, I am busy preparing the breakfast," Anita spoke.

"Yeah, as if I am free," he murmured and grabbed the iron.

Anita walked out of the kitchen and saw Rahul their six years old son, munching the bread.

"Eat quickly, beta, you don't have the whole day for that and don't forget to finish you milk, ohh god I have to get ready," she rushed to bedroom.

Dilip and Anita were married for almost ten years now and they have a lovely six year old son. They met in collage, fell in love, finished the collage and landed nice lucrative jobs in once booming IT sector. Much against the wishes of their parents they got married and settled down in Mumbai. Dilip belong to the North India while she was from Mumbai so neither of their parents felt that the marriage is going to work, while Dilip was pure vegetarian, Anita has no problem with meat. Against all odds and cultural differences they were together for ten years and were madly in love with each other.

Anita was a modern Indian girl but came from a conservative family where she was taught the Indian traditions and values of life. Her mother always emphasised about saving her virginity for her husband. She matured early and from a very young age she had developed a noticeable figure. She was always pursued by boys and men alike, she had minor flings, nothing serious, until she met Dilip.

Dilip was however very broad minded and never objected on her being with any male friend. Whenever his friends visited them he was never jealous of their flirting with her, although she was embarrassed. His family consisting of just her parents and an elder married sister and all were settled in Delhi, so they get to meet once in a year during summer vacations.

"Darling, I will drop Rahul to school, you run, must be getting late for the meeting and by the way sorry for the shirt," she spoke planting a quick kiss on his checks. He grabbed her arm and moved his lips to kiss her.

"Stop!" She giggled, "you will spoil my lipstick."

"That will be your punishment," he placed his lips onto her red chillies. "Ugh," she punched on his back, suddenly they heard footsteps and Dilip quickly stepped back. Rahul walked into the room, he laughed looking at him.

"What is so funny," he asked.

"Daddy is wearing mommy's lipstick," he giggled. Anita put a hand on her mouth and giggled; she looked at Dilip and mouthed "Explain."

"It is not a lipstick it's a lip gloss for torn lips," he quickly rubbed the lipstick and rushed out.

During the lunch break Anita entered the cafeteria and sat down with her best friend Ratna. She was also working with her though not in the same department but they meet regularly during lunch or sometimes go home together.

"What have you cooked for lunch today," Anita glanced towards her Tiffin.

"Ohh didn't get time to cook in the morning so I have ordered from the canteen," Ratna replied then whispered meaningfully, "late night yesterday."

"You naughty girl, you guys are also married for almost ten years and still you have so much spark between you," she spoke.

Ratna giggled, "how is it going with Dilip, any improvement?"

"I don't know," Anita sighed and looked around and finding no one in earshot she spoke, "he is all loving and caring but lately he is trying to avoid sex, I mean we are reduced to three or four times a month and on top of it he is demanding stupid things."

"What things," Ratna spoke chewing her food.

"Well I don't know how to say this, but I have been thinking of talking to you about this for a few days," she spoke slowly. Ratna raised her head and looked curiously towards her.

"Well, ah, Dilip is asking me for partner swapping with other couple," he whispered.

"What!" she was shocked for a moment then she looked at her worried face and burst out laughing.

"What is so funny," Anita stared her. She shifted closer to her, "he is getting kinky, Hun."

"What kinky, this is stupid how can he even think of such a thing," she looked annoyed.

"Don't worry; you know what my husband says to me in bed," she secretively whispered somehow controlling her giggles, "that he wants to see me fucked by some other guy." Anita looked towards her in awe while she laughed.

"Don't be such a prude, this is just a fantasy which comes alive in bed and dies before morning, he does not have balls to actually do it, but I must say any reference to other man touching me will turn him on and he will fuck me like a rabbit," Ratna giggled. She told Anita to be cool and enjoy the fantasy, play along and enjoy.

"I don't know, I am having a very bad feeling, he seems so serious about all this."

"Don't worry it is just a fantasy, you play along with him, after so many years of being together the sex life needs some impetus, a new lease of life, you will see the results," Ratna was smiling while Anita was still not sure.

She was in deep thought while returning home; she even forgot that she was to go to dinner to her parent's house. Dilip called and reminded her, "Ohh Shit!" I am on my way," she told him and turned her car. Dilip was supposed to pick up Rahul and meet at her parents' house.

"Sorry I am late," she announced as she entered the flat. She found Rahul was playing with his grandfather and Dilip was watching the TV. She went straight to the kitchen to her mother.

"Hi mom," she hugged her, "what is this, you have again cocked chicken, you know Ma he is a vegetarian."

"I know that he eats grass only and he has spoiled my grandson too, I have cooked this for my daughter," she replied, "you don't even get good food to eat with this man."

"Ma stop it! I eat whatever I like," she looked for other dishes and finding vegetables she smiled, "Humm so you have cooked vegetables for him too, I love you ma." She steps out of the kitchen and saw her dad and Dilip were busy with a whisky bottle, she smiled.

"Don't get too much drunk you have to drive," she warned him, which was completely ignored by both of them.

"Ma, you have not invited Sunita," she asked about her younger sister.

"They have some other engagement tonight," she shouted from the kitchen.

"I knew you would not listen," Anita admonished Dilip as she drove the car back home. Dilip grinned looking happy in his drunken state.

"I am not drunk you know I can drive," he replied arrogantly.

"Just shut up."

"Your mother can't stop hating me," he spoke.

"I am sorry about the chicken but you see that she has prepared vegetarian dishes also."

"Yeah, those are for Rahul, I know her." Anita sighed and drove quietly the rest of the way.

Anita entered the bedroom and saw Dilip already spread out on the bed. She quietly changed into night gown and slipped in bed beside her, she knew he is too drunk to move.

"Anita," he puts a hand on her shoulder, "I have been thinking..."

"Ohh you are awake, I though you are lost to the world," she turned towards him. He pulled her into his arms.

"You are so beautiful," he caressed her hairs.

"Is that so? That is why you are always demanding this swinging thing," she spoke playfully.

He hugged her tightly, "you tease, you know why I am asking it." He was pleasantly surprised that she brought up the subject otherwise she is dead against it and came upon him very harsh whenever he tried to suggest anything like it.

"Why! tell me?" She played with the hairs on his chest.

"Because I want to spice up our sex life," he was excited, "you know how it has been, we are together with each other for almost ten years, and some change is required to rekindle the fire we use to have during the first few years of our marriage."

"Humm, so you mean to say you want to fuck other women as you are fed up with me," she cannot play along and raised her voice.

"Oh no honey, I love you always, but isn't it exciting to have someone new for a change, we can get back to each other after that," he tried to reason.

"Enough of your nonsense," she suddenly lost control, "how could you even think of something like that, you... you... want to trade your wife for some other whore."

"Don't be paranoid, it's not that I want to fuck some other girl, if that be the case I would have done that long back, it is the fact that I love you and don't want to do anything alone," he too shouted, "and you are taking it in a wrong way, so many people are doing this we are not the only one."

"Let the whole world do it, but if you talk one more word about it I am going to break your head," she jumped from the bed. Both of them stared each other for couple of minutes then Dilip stormed out of the bedroom. Anita watched him noisily preparing to sleep on the sofa and fell on the bed sobbing.

In the morning both went on to their normal routine without speaking to each other. Dilip ironed his shirt without complaining to her and left the house with Rohan. Anita felt the anger building again as she saw that he has not picked up the lunch prepared by her. The cold war continued for several days and neither one was ready to budge; any attempt to restore the normalcy resulted into more fights and bitter words.

"It's now four days since we talked to each other properly," Anita told Ratna during the lunch.

"It is your fault, why did you pick up the fight, I told you to play along," Ratna spoke.

"He was talking about sex with other women, I cannot control myself and I cannot picture myself having sex with any other men," she shook her head.

"Ohh, my god, it is just a fantasy, you are impossible," she looked fed up.

"Please, please, tell me na," she looked at her pleadingly, "you know for last six months he is acting like this and everything is falling apart because of this."

"Ok, then make up with him tonight and you bring up the subject and show interest in it," she suggested.

"It's very difficult to show interest," she made a bad face.

Ratna giggled looking at her, "do you remember when we were in school and we both were having a crush on our gym teacher."

"Yeah, I remember, he was cool," she smiled.

"And how both of us use to try to be close to him, always asking him to help us so that he can touch us."

"Yeah," Anita looked lost.

"I want you to remember him or anyone like him when Dilip talks about you with other man, which is how I am enjoying it with my hubby."

Anita gave it a thought, "I will give it a try," she felt shy admitting it and Ratna laughed looking at her red face.

At bed time, Anita spread over the sofa before Dilip could pick up his pillow and claim it. He stood at edge and stared her.

"This is where I sleep, you go and find some other place," he spoke.

"Sofa is no place to sleep , if you want to sleep then go to bedroom," she spoke without looking at him.

"Well if I am going to bed you have to sleep on sofa," he stormed out to the bedroom.

"I will sleep where ever I like," she shouted back.

As soon as he settled on the bed, Anita slipped behind him and put his arms around him.

"Still angry with me," she whispered.

"I am afraid, you may break my head," he spoke sarcastically.

"Oh my baby, so scared," she cooed and kissed him on cheek.

"Why you always fight with me," Dilip turned around and hugged her tightly. He planted a hard kiss on her lips, "you know how much I love you."

"I love you too darling," she kissed back passionately, "but when you talk about having sex with other girls I get jealous."

"You are stupid, I don't want sex with other girls rather I want both of us to have sex, and it would be like an adventure, a sexual adventure. As long as we love each other there is nothing wrong, but you are ready to break my head," he shook her playfully.

"Ok tell me about it, how it works," she spoke.

"You really want to know or you planning to get mad at me again," he looked at her suspiciously.

"Well I might be interested," she said playfully looking away from him. Dilip was all excited, he went on to explain her how he has joined a swingers website which has likeminded couples like themselves. First view the profiles and pick up the one you liked and email them, if they like, further emails are exchanged followed by pictures. A meeting is fixed if both the couples want it, before actually doing anything.

"It's simple, I promise you it would be a thrilling and fun experience for both of us," Dilip was all worked up.

"Humm, so simple is it? You don't feel any jealousy that your wife will be sleeping with some other man," she spoke, slowly caressing between his legs, she find him hard and twitching.

"Absolutely not, because of two reasons, firstly I know that you love me and secondly I will also be doing the same," he replied caressing her hips.

"Knowing that you had fun and enjoyed will make me want you even more," his voice was hoarse and he squeezed her buttocks hard. She looked in his eyes feeling the heat and kissed him with open mouth.

She giggled, "My my you have a dirty mind and a hard cock." She grabbed his hand and pushed it inside her panty. Within minutes he was all over her naked body fucking her like a man possessed. The room was filled with her moans and she has to keep a hand on her mouth to stop herself from screaming and waking up their son, sleeping in the adjoining room.

Anita slept till late in the morning. When she woke up she saw Dilip was already up and was preparing tea in the kitchen.

"How come you are up so early, it's Sunday," she spoke, "and why didn't you wake me up."

"You looked so pretty while sleeping that is why I didn't felt like disturbing you," he handed her the cup of tea.

"Wow! you look in a bright mood today," she laughed and went on to check on Rahul.

Later in the afternoon while Rahul was playing in his room, Dilip pulled her to the bedroom where his laptop was.

"Come let me show you the website," he enthusiastically pulled her to the bed. Anita was amazed to see him all excited. She hoped that his obsession will be limited to the bedroom but he looked serious. She didn't want to pick up a fight again so she reluctantly showed interest. He enthusiastically showed the profile he has made.

"How long have you been doing this," she was amazed at his meticulous planning.

"Almost a year, honey, it is the ultimate fantasy, just fuck, no strings attached, have a blast and then get back to the life with erotic memories," he pulled Anita into his lap. She felt a lump in her throat as she read the profile he has created,

"Couple in mid thirties from Mumbai. Believe in 'You Live Only Once.' Nothing is off limits for friends, well educated and settled, expects the same from you."

Then some other information about them was written without revelling anything which could be traced to them.

"Isn't internet dangerous," she raised her doubt.

"Yeah, but this is a paid site so no punk can just join and start sending mails. Further we will do a thorough check before proceeding."

He pointed towards his mail box at the site, which has at least twenty unread recent mails. He looked at her and smiled, "Let's start exploring."

She felt a knot in her stomach, "You really want to do this, don't you?"

"Yes honey," he kissed her and grabbed her smooth tits.

"Ahh what are you doing, the door is open and Rahul can walk in," she flinched.

"Are you sure about all this," she hesitated.

"Of course darling, I have been thinking about this for last one year and talking to you, I am really happy that you have finally agreed," he kissed her lips.

Anita was having mix feelings of fear, shame, anxiety and excitement at the same time. They started to open the mails one by one looking to the friend requests. They laughed, giggled at the funny ways people wrote about themselves, some were interesting but nothing where they could be sure.

"This one looks nice," Dilip pointed out to the next mail. Picture shows a young couple, the girl was cute looking but Anita was sickened by the way the man was showing his muscles.

"Naah," she made an ugly face.

"Ok no problem, we will check others," he clicked. Slowly they exhausted all the messages and Anita was not able to fathom anyone though Dilip was intrigued by few.

"Looks like we have no luck today, we will wait," he spoke.

"Ohh god!! I can't believe I am doing this," Anita sighed. Suddenly Rahul started calling "Papa.. papa" from the other room.

"I'll go and find out what he wants," Dilip stood up. Anita sat their looking at the screen when suddenly a message flashes, "You have got a new mail." She absentmindedly clicked it,

"You two sound to be wonderful, send us a mail with your picture and let's explore the possibility." Below that the statistics of the profile was copied. She opened the attached picture and saw the man dressed in a black suit sitting next to a lady. She got lost into his deep smile.

"Interesting they are," she jumped as she heard him. Dilip was standing behind looking at the picture.

"Ah huh," Anita felt goose bumps. He reads on the profile.

"Humm, the husband is forty four and the wife is thirty seven, don't you think a bit grown up," Dilip commented, "the man is almost 10 years older than you and the wife is two year senior to me.'

"Yeah but they sure don't look like," she cannot believe that she said that.

"Humm so the lady has picked someone," he smiled mischievously, "Ok then, let's send them the reply with our picture," Dilip hugged her. Anita started to feel nervous, she grabbed his hands.

"Why you want to rush it, please give me some time," she spoke.

"How much time?"

"At least a week," she avoided making eye contact.

"Ok sure, but please make a decision soon," he saved the picture before closing the mail and Anita was absorbed in deep thoughts.

She wanted to discuss this with Ratna as soon as she reached office but couldn't find time till lunch break. However when she was with her she was not too sure if she should talk about it. Ratna was curious to know about how it was with her husband but she didn't give any details and told her that the matter has been sorted out.

The Saturday approached fast, well fast for Anita but too slow for Dilip. Anita was thinking about it the whole week and was unable to decide or to take advice from anyone. Dilip was charged up throughout the week and was excited like a kid. The sex was improved no doubt and on the other hand if she declines he will start again looking for someone else and don't know which asshole might be next. If she denies all together then they will be back to the square one and she don't want to go back to the life two weeks before. She remembered all the good times he had with Dilip and how she loves him, surely if he spends a night with other women her love won't diminish especially under the circumstances where he is so open and not cheating on her. If he just wanted to have sex he could have found some women without her knowledge.

He was already there when she reached home from office. He looked at her with anticipation, "well, the week is almost over."

Anita reached for him and placed her head onto his chest, "Ok let's send the picture but it should be one time only."

"Hurray!" Dilip shouted in delight.

"Keep it down," she giggled.

Rahul walked out of his room looking puzzled, "what happened daddy, did Sachin uncle hit a six." Both Anita and Dilip burst out laughing.

"No not this one," Anita spoke while picking up the picture to send. She carefully chooses the picture where she was satisfied that she looked best. Sure the reply came and the next few days went by in exchanging mails, telephone number and gathering information about each other.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mixed Doubles

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds