• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Midnight at the Oasis

Midnight at the Oasis

It's Midnight in a dark & silent parking lot, with a single car, mine, parked near the back edge.

A second car, yours, enters slowly, but purposefully and takes an adjoining position.

You turn off your engine, and now there is silence.

I open my door.

You open your door.

Your feet touch the ground, quietly. You glance towards me, but its dark, nothing to be seen.

You stride, not to fast, not too slow, to the open door. I have placed a blanket there on the ground. You find yourself looking away as you drop to your knees.

Words (from you) are prohibited.

My hand goes into your hair, I pull your head forcefully to look at me.

My eyes lock with yours.

Your eyes smolder.

My eyes demand.

Your eyes willingly acquiesce.

My zipper is already open, your hand starts to reach for my crotch, I take your hand and powerfully pull it behind your back, you realize what is desired, and your other hand joins it there, so that I have full control over the situation.

I release my throbbing instrument and you are a bit surprised at the length and you wonder if it will be well accommodated by your efforts. You are well aware that well accommodated or not it will be forced in, and that you wont resist one bit, in fact you will savor the roughness and energy and force and thrusts and demands that it will make on you.

Both hands are in your hair now, grasping your head very powerfully, pinning you in place by handles formed by your hair. I place the tip of my cock against your cheek, you feel the heat of it, you feel the droplet of precum on the tip dragging out a trail of wetness where it passes. The power of it against your skin makes you shiver.

Your mouth opens automatically, naturally, yearningly, wanting, desiring, needing to be used in this way.

I pull your head back rather harshly and look into your eyes and say "NO". "Not until I say so, understood?" You remember again(fortunately) that words are prohibited and you nod silently, still holding your mouth open in a begging sort of invitation for me to take out my passions in its warm wet recesses.

I take just a moment to roughly pull your top open, and your breasts spill out, completely exposed to the warm night air.

Now I return to your usage. I bring the engorged cock head back to your face and drag the wet tip across your lips, and your need to suck and slurp and envelop and eventually swallow flares ever greater inside, escaping you in the form of several whimpering moans.

"You NEED that cock in your mouth, don't you?" I say rather quietly, but still forcefully.

Again you nod, again you whimper, and now your lips are feeling the heat and touch of my dick head. Your emotions are running wild inside, and you literally start to cry your desire is so powerful. I smile to see the tears slowly running down your cheeks, and the sounds of your whimpering sobs please me greatly. Your eyes are closed now, unable to bear the disappointment of not having me in your mouth, you are retreating inside yourself, but at last you are brought back to reality with the realization that I am PLUNGING inside your mouth and that now you are finally truly being used as the suck whore you have so longed to be.

My penis throbs powerfully and my hands hold your head very firmly in place as I fuck your face, your breath coming in ragged gasps as I pull out, then shoving back in again deeper and harder, your whole body vibrating with every thrust.

I am pushing inside you with all of my sexual energy, driving in, pulling back, thrusting and plunging like a demented machine, grunting and shoving and demanding satisfaction from your willing mouth, taking you, using you, forcing myself in you over and over and over and over again, until its almost hard to remember what it was like to not be a mouth fuck toy.

You feel the inevitable climax building, and somehow you realize that the load will be prodigious, and you eagerly open as wide as you can, remembering the rule that you are not allowed to swallow until I have fully inspected the load I have deposited on your tongue and mouth and face. You also recall the rule that you are not allowed to clean yourself until after you are home, and you are secretly pleased at the thought that you will wear my seed as a medal of honor while driving on the city streets.

At last I throw back my head, let out a long guttural moaning, building sort of grunt, and then long white ribbons of gushing cum emanate from the tip, one long stream after another. I look down so that I can point them across your tongue, and on each cheek, and a bit on your forehead, and then the remainder back in the mouth and tongue.

I stand there gasping for a moment, you silently breathing in and out raggedly as well, acutely aware of the large droplets dripping one by one off of your cheeks and onto your exposed breasts.

I look down at you, where you are silently awaiting inspection as a proper suck whore should do.

I drag a finger through the white mound I have deposited on each cheek, and wipe it off on your lips and tongue. You continue to hold your mouth open obediently.

I stop, and look down at you, and smile for the first time during the entire experience. I say one word. "swallow"

That one word makes you so happy, it feels so wonderful to be allowed to take my seed down your throat, knowing that you have pleasured me in a very perverted and nearly public way.

I lean over to your ear and whisper two more words, words that thrill you to your core.

"Good girl".

I then drop your hair, step back into my car, and drive away, leaving you still on your knees on the blanket, shivering with a form of release. You kneel there for some time, just experiencing the feeling of being there in the silence, with my cum still dripping from your chin. With a long satisfied sigh you climb back into your car, bringing my blanket with you, and drive home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Midnight at the Oasis

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds