• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sona's Blossoming Ch.01

Sona's Blossoming Ch.01

123

Writing this story for an online friend of mine, she would surely love your feedback(s).

*****

Part 1: How they met, got into the wedding lock and their life thereafter

It all started when Prem saw this very attractive lady in one of the community meetings. The minute he saw her, he decided that he was going to marry her. Though she was two years older than him, he persuaded his parents to talk to her parents for the marriage.

His parents were hesitant for this relation but on Prem's persistent requests they met with the parents of the girl. They knew it well that her parents would not at all object to his boy. After all he had the best of reputations (character wise), had the looks of a chocolaty hero and was successful in business as well. He was more like a jackpot for any girl. As expected, the girl's parents agreed and their marriage happened within a month.

Prem made sure that his wedding was itself a memory for his bride, Sona. He spared no expense and effort to make it a super success. Sona, coming from a lower middle class, was apprehensive about the expensive marriage. The way Prem handled everything, especially her side of the guests, relaxed her much. You can even say she started to fall more in love as she saw him take care of everything and everyone.

It was all like a fairy tale. He saw her, he liked her and he married her.

Before the feeling of being married sunk in, their first night knocked on the door. Prem talked and talked while Sona waited in anticipation of 'things' to come. Sona felt quite shy to take the initiative but she was forced to (the night was turning to dawn). She slid close to him so he could get the hint and take 'some' initiative. It was not to be. Sona was forced to take his hands into her and guide it onto her bosom. It is then that Prem realized that he was supposed to do these things. Prem was a virgin at this moment and did not know what to do next. Mustering enough courage, he pressed her boobs like the b grade porn movies. Five minutes into the foreplay, he was nude and trying to push his dick into her cunt, again just like the porn movies. The touch of his dick on her cunt made him excited enough to cum. He controlled somehow. He somehow slid his dick into her cunt. The way her cunt was clutching at his dick, made him cum in 5-10 strokes. He rolled over and, within a matter of minutes, was asleep. It left Sona irritated. The thought that her husband was so excited inside her that he came in 5-10 strokes made her quite happy too.

Prem surprised Sona with a honeymoon trip the next day. He showed her the tickets to Goa. Sona was totally surprised at this gesture of his. She had always imagined going to special places with her husband. She felt butterflies in her tummy imagining things that they would do in Goa.

The story with the honeymoon too was the same as her first night. They did make love 2-3 times a day but the story was the same as their first night, 5-10 strokes and the story would finish. However, their other parts of life grew - love, care and understanding. Sona was not feeling frustrated ,yet, because she never knew (till now) how long a man was supposed to make love to her, what an orgasm meant and such stuff.

Coming back, they both got busy with their respective lives. Prem continued to love her, lust her and take care of her. Sona continued to take care of Prem, his home and his body. A few years flew by. They were the happiest of the couples in the neighborhood.

Ever since Sona came into his life, Prem's business grew leaps and bounds. No need to mention his profits increased multi folds. Being a jeweler, he gifted her all kinds of waist chain, nose rings and anklets. He even got her a special cunt ring - it was removable kinds. All this fancy gifts meant only one thing, he was spending a hell of a lot on her. The only time he spent on himself was when he shopped for her lingerie. Fishnet being his kink, he spent a lot to buy all kind of fishnet stockings, fishnet lingerie and stuff.

In short, they were happiest around each other.

Until.

Part 2: The Neighbor

It all happened during one of the festive seasons. Holi is a festival of colors. The colors being used in this community were organic ones. The food served was home made. It felt as if it was a family get together of decent, like minded people. It was a way one would get to know each other, interact with each other so the intimacy of the neighborhood was maintained.

Faces and bodies were smeared with color. Use of wet colors made the clothes stick to bodies. Everyone was eyeing the counterpart genders but in a decent way. Sona was playing Holi with her female friends while Prem got busy with his male friends.

Sona observed this new guy in the neighborhood for the first time - A tall, handsome Greek god. (It is hard to explain every feature of his body but will try my best as story moves on). The attraction was magnetic. She felt guilty being attracted to a stranger but it was something she could not control. She eyed him casually, tried to size him up too. The more glances she stole, the more she was attracted to this new stranger in the community. She could see that he was eyeing her as well. Their eyes met several times during the glancing game.

Prem, being the friendly guy, decided to meet the new neighbors. They introduced themselves as Ravi and Poonam. Ravi was quite a warm person. The same could not be said about his wife though. She seemed pretty uptight and stern. Sona joined them.

Water, mixed with the organic colors, was dripping from her hairs onto her body. Sona looked sexy as hell. Every male member in the community was eyeing her, subtly though. Her curves were accentuated as the water made her sarree stick to her body. Her puffy, hard nipples did not help her cause much. She was trying her best to hide her body behind her sarree but the effort was in vain. Every movement of hers was being observed by people. Every time she put color on someone, every time she drank juice, every time she ate something, every time she talked with someone - she was being observed. It was the same every year but this year there was something different. It was Ravi - His wet body, his shameless glances meeting hers and a magnetic attraction beyond control.

Her body was simply deserting her. Her nipples were hurting inside her bra and so was her cunt. She was kind of forced to tell Prem that she was pretty excited, wanted to go home and make love this very moment. Prem was not complaining. They started to kiss in the stairs. The clothes started to come off as they went up the stairs. They somehow opened their flat. Once inside, they started to make love. The only difference today was that Sona was having fleeting glimpses of the hunk she had just seen while Prem made the familiar 5-10 strokes in her cunt.

Sona spent the next few days trying to know all about Ravi. The few things she came to know where that he was living in the flat just opposite hers. She could see everything that happened in his flat since her flat was a story above his. She tried to subtly catch everything that went on in his flat.

In a few weeks time, she knew a hell lot than what she was supposed to. She knew Ravi's schedules, his wife Poonam's schedule, she also knew every other owner of flat in Ravi's building. The only few things she did not know were - why she was doing all this weird stuff? Why was her need for sex skyrocketing?.

Prem and Ravi soon stuck a good level of friendship and became regular beer buddies. They would be in each other's company every weekend. Poonam was quite verbal about Ravi spending the weekend with Prem. Sona did not mind it at all. It was just the other way around for her. The more time Ravi spent at her place, the more she loved it. She was absolutely fixated on his strong body. She was a big fan of his athletic, nerve rippling body besides his charming personality. She was blushing all the time when he was around.

Six months down the line, Ravi became really close to Prem. He was discussing everything about his life with him. Ravi told Prem quite clearly how cold Poonam was. He also told Prem that he was one lucky dude to have a wife like Sona. Their friendship grew closer by the passing day.

Sona did not have any kind of sexual feelings (yet) for Ravi. However, it was going to change very soon. This episode happened when Poonam was away to her mother's place.

It all happened on an early monsoon morning. It was raining heavily outside. Sona peeked into Ravi's flat by habit. He was busy humping a girl. Sona felt a shiver run up her spine. She knew it well that Poonam was not there. The idea of Ravi fucking someone else was so sinful and yet she was absolutely in trance seeing his nude, manly body. Sona was absolutely hot and shaking seeing them. Ravi kept on humping her for quite some time. Ravi's fucking was making Sona wet. It was something totally new for her. She was amazed at the number of strokes Ravi made.

She did not know what to do. Whether she should keep on looking at them or go hump her own husband. She decided for the latter. She woke Prem up and made love. The story again ended in 5-10 strokes. She came back out to check what was happening at Ravi's place. He was going stronger and wilder at her. She realized it for the first time that there was something more, much more, to what she did with Prem. After all, her cunt was still on fire.

Prem soon went away for his work. Sona again peeped into Ravi's flat. She was him going at the girl again. Sona felt her pulse quicken as she realized that the girl had the same body structure as her. Sona was in a trance seeing Ravi perform. She was quite taken aback as their eyes met, Ravi did not stop what he was doing.

The next few days went avoiding each other (Sona and Ravi). She knew it well that at some point of time, she would have to face him though.

As luck would have it, Prem was to go away on a trip for 3 days. He asked Ravi to help Sona out with anything required. Since her told it in front of Sona, she would not be able to avoid Ravi anymore.

Ravi came in the very same evening.

Ravi: "Hello Sona. Ravi told me to take care of you while he was away. Do you require anything?"

Sona felt quite ashamed and shy to even talk to him but it was not an option. She also was anxious to know who the girl was.

Sona: "I am sorry Ravi."

Ravi: "What for?"

The silence was almost deafening.

Sona: "You know it quite well what I mean. Why are you still asking me and making me uncomfortable?"

Ravi: "It is quite decent of you to offer an apology but I am the one who is more of a culprit here. So I should be the one apologizing."

It was an odd moment for Sona. She did not know what to say, what to ask and how to react.

Sona: "Why should you be sorry?"

Ravi: "I should have closed the window. It was just that I was having sex after a very long time. The weather too was such that I could not help myself."

This confession left Sona hot all over. Her face burned as she blushed and her body burned reliving the memories.

Sona (blurted out): "Why did you have sex after so long? You don't do it with Poonam?"

The minute she asked the question, she knew she was in further trouble.

Ravi: "Poonam is a very cold person. She can kill your enthusiasm in minutes. So anything related to sex is like a dream for me."

She absolutely felt sympathetic for him. She wanted to know whether that girl was a whore or her long time girlfriend but she decided to refrain from asking.

Sona: "Since we are sorry for what we did. Let us behave like mature people and act normal when we meet next."

Ravi: "Agreed."

She felt really happy to reconcile with Ravi. The next day Ravi again came towards the evening to give her company, routine visit.

After the basic pleasantries were over, Sona offered him refreshments.

Ravi: "Sona, I truly wish I had a wife like you. You are so open to things. Prem keeps telling me things."

Sona blushed, who doesn't love being praised. She wondered what all had Prem told him. Sona just smiled and sipped her tea.

Ravi: "Seriously. Had it been Poonam, she would have made such an issue out of this whole thing. It is kind of living hell for me to live with her."

Ravi continued, sipping his tea, his eyes assessing her reactions. If he sensed that Sona felt uncomfortable, he would stop. Sona did not mind giving him a patient ear to hear out his problems. By the time he completed his side of the story, Sona had nothing but sympathy for him. Ravi looked visually relaxed after sharing his story with Sona. He excused himself as it got rather late sharing his story with Sona.

Sona felt even closer after the last conversation. It seemed she did not mind what Ravi did. The first seeds of justification for cheating had set in and she did not even realize it.

It was night soon. Sona being alone was not able to sleep. Out of curiosity, she once again peeped into Ravi's flat. This time she hid behind the curtains as she peeped. She was disappointed to see nothing bur darkness in his flat. She turned her lights off and went to sleep. Sleep was a rare commodity for her today. Her mind was totally filled with the discussion she had with Ravi in the evening. The more she remembered the discussion, the more the flashes of what she had seen came through. The more flashes she saw, the hornier she was getting. She got up to have some snacks, to her utter delight - the lights in his flat were back on.

She positioned herself behind the curtain, what she saw was going to change her life, forever. She saw a full blown foreplay, followed by oral fun and then a hectic wild love making session. The whole session lasted for more than two hours. It not left Sona desiring sex, it also left her with many, many questions. She never experienced such stuff with Prem. Was Prem doing it right? Was Ravi a better lover?

She was left hanging for answers. She did not know whom to ask for answers.

Ravi came up the next evening as well. She felt more relaxed and so did he. The conversation was very general kinds. Ravi felt nervous though, Sona was looking at him quite differently today.

Ravi: "Why are you looking so differently at me today? Something doesn't feel quite normal."

Sona just blushed, wished she could tell him about the flashes going in her mind's eye. She just smiled naughtily back at him. Ravi could feel a stirring in his pants seeing her sexy smile.

Ravi: "What?"

The silence followed by this question felt like eternity. How could she tell him what was running in her mind? What would he feel about her if he came to knew all that? Despite all these questions, she was feeling quite anxious to tell him all that was going through in her mind, especially the questions.

Ravi: "Sona, I know you want to ask something. Ask now."

Sona blushed, the deepest shades of reds. Her mind told her not to get into further conversation but her body was simply defying all the logic's involved.

Sona: "I have a thousand and one questions to ask which might take a while for you to answer. Will your lady guest wait for that long?"

It was Ravi's turn to blush. He was not clear how she had watched him but she had surely watched him yesterday as well.

Ravi: "Are you sure you want to get into this conversation Sona? I think I should leave you to decide about it. I should go. My whore friend will be home in 10 minutes. If you still want to ask anything, come home. I will give you a live demo using her as the tool."

Sona was reeling hard hearing his words. It was simply too much for her brain, body to process. Her body was burning up badly. She did not know how to react, what to say, what to think. She was absolutely blank. It was simply too much of an excitement for her to digest.

A thought - was she cheating on Ravi stopped her from going to Ravi's place. She did get her regular dose of watching through the window though.

In the coming few weeks, she observed that her relation with Ravi got quite open. She was giving him more smiles, was more open to discuss on normal topics with him and so on. The change was observed by their counterparts as well. Prem did not mind it all. The same could not be said about Ravi's wife, she felt quite in secured and jealous.

Prem was expanding his jeweler business. He was travelling to major cities of India to finalize a chain of shops. It meant spending time, screening people and the basic prospect of business. It also meant that Sona was staying alone, Ravi was getting closer to her in these periods and Ravi's wife was getting even more jealous.

In the times when Prem was away from home, Ravi would come and tell much to Sona. He told her how dry his sex life was going, especially now that his wife was suspicious of their relation. Ravi tried his level best to go deeper into any kind of conversation on sex but Sona was smart enough to steer clear of it. Until, Ravi made a very odd request. He asked her if his whore friend could come and stay at her house. That ways, Sona could see everything up close and he also could have some moments of fun.

A few questions sprung up her mind - what will she tell Ravi (she decided to go with her childhood friend story)? Was it right (her inquisitiveness got the better of her)? Was it justified (she was beyond this)? How will she send her answer to Ravi (she sent a text message to him conveying her approval)?

She felt quite stupid as she asked him "What about your wife?"

Her question itself was a silent admission of her consent.

Chapter 3 - Sona evolves in the company of Ravi and his whore friend.

Sona felt butterflies in her tummy as she knew there was no backing out now. Shweta, the whore, would be arriving any minute.

The door bell rung, it was Shweta indeed. The biggest problem for Sona was what to talk to her, knowing Shweta's profession did not help much either. She just hoped and wished that Ravi came over soon so her ordeal, to entertain Shweta, would be over.

Ravi not only arrived fast but also made quite an entrance. He looked more like an animal in heat. There was certain urgency in his actions. Shweta's looks also changed as soon as Ravi came inside.

Ravi broke his stride and looked towards Sona. She looked different today. She looked way sexier than before. Was it because of the reason they had gather here for or was it for real? She looked outright sexy - her face glowing in anticipation, waist length hairs let loose and trying to look all innocent kinds. Ravi could not help but stop and adore her. It made Sona blush like never before. Shweta chose to step back and observe both of them.

Ravi came quite close to Sona. She could feel his breath on her skin. His breathing was that hard. She could see an animal in his eyes. Her own inner devils were making it hard for her to resist him. She did not want to kiss him but her inner slut was making it impossible for her to control. Her lips parted in anticipation. Ravi was stunned by her initiative. Ravi pulled away at the last moment. He remembered his promise to her. He had promised her that he would not touch her.

Ravi: "Sona, I had promised you that I would not touch you hence I had to pull out. Please don't mind. I like you a lot and would not like to do anything which you might regret later."

Sona was burning from inside. She felt embarrassed for having made the effort to kiss Ravi. She felt a bit humiliated at first when Ravi pulled back from the kiss but after his clarification, she desired him so much more. Her inner slut was wrecking havoc on her.

Sona: "Thank you Ravi. I love you so very much."

She bit her lower lips as the words came out of her mouth, involuntarily.

Sona: "I meant I love you so very much for respecting my limits and reminding me of the same."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sona's Blossoming Ch.01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds