• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Taming of Natalie Ch. 01

The Taming of Natalie Ch. 01

I first saw Natalie from my bedroom window.

She was short and petite with wispy light brown hair and a curvy figure. The afternoon sunlight set a rosy glow across pale, unblemished skin. Long lashes blinked over large blue eyes as she glanced around uneasily.

When my father emerged from the house, all squared shoulders, plaid shirt and faded jeans, Natalie gave him a brilliant smile. It enraptured me instantly—shy and innocent, with a hint of mischievousness hidden beneath.

She shifted a beaten-up backpack off her shoulder, the strap catching on her loose pink T-shirt, pulling it briefly taut across pert breasts. It took my breath away, and I felt my mouth drop open a little. Then her legs caught my attention. Khaki shorts came mid-way down creamy thighs. Her calves were smooth and toned like a runners. I imagined those legs spread before me, and flushed.

Her pure, natural beauty caused a delicious stirring inside me. She was young and vibrant in a way none of the girls in the neighborhood had ever been. Guilt soon followed. Gorgeous she might be, but she was also my new step-sister.

Doris—she insisted I use her first name and not try to force an awkward 'mom'—stepped out of their dingy Honda and introduced Natalie to my father with a wide grin, her blonde curly hair bouncing in the afternoon breeze. I couldn't hear what they said to one another, but my father gave Natalie a brief hug. A bolt of jealousy shot through me. I wanted to hug her, but not the way my father had.

My new step-mother had met my widowed father at a real estate convention two months earlier, and their romance had been a whirlwind. Four weeks after they met, while I was still away finishing my sophomore year at college, they married in a private ceremony. It had been a spontaneous thing, I was told, and I couldn't get away from my studies. Only after they tied the knot did I meet my new step-mother. She seemed nice. A bit of a ditz, but a friendly, harmless one. Her effect on my father was profound, however. Life bloomed in his eyes once again and the aura of doom that he cultivated so fiercely melted away to nothing. Because of this, I let go of my initial annoyance at the speed at which Doris had attached herself to my dad.

When I discovered she was moving in with us, and was bringing along a daughter from a previous marriage, I groaned to myself. I was used to being an only-child and having the run of the place during the summers while my father was off on his business trips. I wasn't real thrilled at being paired with a stuck-up hag of a step-sister who would, no doubt, be obnoxious and demanding. Even her name, Natalie, sounded self-absorbed in a pretentious hipster way.

I couldn't have been more wrong. When I went down to introduce myself, her disposition was sunny. She hugged me enthusiastically, pressing her breasts against my chest, and called me 'big brother'. I flushed, loving the sensation, but did my best to hide it. The four of us re-entered the house and made small talk, but my eyes kept roaming over Natalie's body and my thoughts were not brotherly.

I learned Natalie had graduated high school, and had been working at her father's stationary store for the past year to save up money for college. Doris snorted in derision at the mention of her ex-husband's card shop. By contrast, Natalie turned out to be sweetness and light in every way possible. Utterly doe-eyed and optimistic about everything, I found myself gravitating toward her because she was so ... happy.

Natalie got the guest bedroom as her own, the room next to mine, and within the day I heard pop music playing through the walls. Later that night, I invited her into my room to play X-Box with me because I couldn't think of anything else to do with her. She accepted enthusiastically, but after dinner got caught up in a phone conversation with a girlfriend or three and I gave up hope of spending some time with her. Through my closet I heard her babbling on the phone, sending out little giggles that made my cock stiffen.

At around ten o'clock I couldn't take it anymore. I closed and locked the door to my room, laid myself out on the carpet next to my closet, listened to her, and masturbated slowly and rhythmically to her melodic voice. I felt dirty doing it, and that only excited me more. Afterwards, I cleaned up, unlocked my bedroom door, and got ready for bed. By the time I emerged from the bathroom, my teeth brushed, Natalie sat cross-legged on my bed. She wore a soft cotton nightshirt that hugged her breasts ... and nothing else that I could see. I assumed she wore panties, but the nightshirt was just long enough to cover that area and leave it to my imagination. Her smooth thighs and dainty feet, with their pink painted toe-nails, were incredibly distracting.

"Sorry," she said, and smiled sweetly at me. "I got stuck on the phone. Still want to play?"

Play? With her? Oh God, yes, but not in the way she meant.

I cleared my throat, let my mouth drop open a little, and then forced myself to speak. "Sure. Take a look through my games and choose one."

"Cool." She hopped off my bed giving me a tantalizing view of her toned thighs. But what greeted me next was far more mesmerizing. She bent over at the waist, bending only slightly at the knees to reach down to the pile of X-Box game boxes. Her panty clad buttocks peeked at me from beneath her nightshirt. I stared at her, knowing her pussy was just on the other side of that thin lacy material. She had to know she was doing this to me. She had to. No girl was that clueless.

She chose a race car game, her favorite she said, and handed me the second controller. I sat very close to her on the bed, even though it wasn't strictly necessary. She smelled like flowers and I felt her body heat through the distance between us. I stole glances at her crossed legs, imagining my lips roaming over them. After a particularly close race, she raised her arms in celebration and gave me a triumphant grin. I smiled back, and we started again on a different track. This time, though, when I glanced down, her nightshirt had slid up her thigh revealing the slimmest peek at her crotch. My mind went fuzzy with lust and I put a pillow in my lap, supposedly to prop up my elbows.

I lost the next two races.

"I thought you said you were good at this," she said, with a teasing little smile. There had to be something deeper there. She had to know the effect she was having on me.

"I am good at it." Pride made me a little indignant. "You're just ... " I didn't know where to go with that.

"I'm just what?"

"You're just ... good at it too."

She placed her controller on my pillow and unfolded herself off my bed. She yawned and stretched, closing her eyes and extending her arms into the air. Her nightshirt stretched against her breasts and pulled upward, revealing a very nice pair of white lacy boyshorts. My erection became painful.

"I should go to bed, or I'll end up falling asleep right here," she said.

I coughed to cover up the whimper that welled up inside me. She turned off my TV and X-Box, but couldn't seem to locate the game box to put the disc back. Without thinking I put the pillow to the side and grabbed it off the dresser where she'd left it. It was in plain sight. But when I saw her eyes looking down at my crotch, I knew she had tricked me into getting up. Mortified, I stood there blushing.

She licked her lips, met my eyes and said, "Goodnight, big brother."

##########

We both got summer jobs—I worked a register at an electronics store and she bagged groceries. We both had to be at work by nine, and I drove her. It meant the morning rush to the bathroom had one or the other of us waiting. It became a bit of a competition between us. On those days I'd lose, I'd sit in my room, listening to the shower run, wishing I were in there with her.

One day I joked about it. She had squeezed in just before me, nightshirt clinging to her glorious figure.

"You had it first yesterday," I complained.

"Too bad, slow poke," she said and began to close the bathroom door.

"We could save some time and take one together." I smirked at her.

She seemed thoughtful for a moment. "No, I think we'd both be late if we did that." Then the door closed in my face.

She knew what she was doing. Behind that pretty, innocent face was a girl who knew how to manipulate men. It was innocent with my father, taking advantage of his desire to be liked by his new step-daughter. Getting out of chores, pushing her curfew up to midnight, establishing an allowance, gaining more minutes on her phone. My father was putty in her delicate hands. But to my delight, it was far less innocent with me. She flirted with me at every opportunity, but never when our parents were around. It felt deliciously naughty.

She jogged regularly, and would shower immediately after. If I were in my room, she'd sashay by, flushed skin still shiny with beads of water, clutching a fuzzy towel to her ample chest, and give me a little half-wave. She'd brush up against my crotch when squeezing by in tight areas, moisturized her legs by the den TV and even had me rub sun tan lotion on her back once when sunning herself outside. The latter was especially exciting for me. Caressing her silky skin with my hands while staring at her perfectly rounded butt cheeks. Boldly, and driven by hormones, I covered the back of her thighs as well and thought I heard her sigh when my fingers slid to the inner portions. But it went no further than that. At least in the real world. Ten minutes after, I was locked in my room lustily jerking myself to orgasm.

On the last week in July, Natalie registered for classes at the local community college, and our parents announced they'd finally saved enough money for a week-long honeymoon cruise at the end of August. I was a little disappointed that it didn't turn out to be a family vacation, but I understood my Dad and Doris needed some time alone. The implications didn't escape me. Natalie and I would be alone for a week. I had trouble sleeping that night. My unending daydreams kept me up. Natalie must have thought her flirtations were just innocent fun, but she had driven thoughts of all other girls out of my mind.

I went down to the kitchen around three in the morning, bleary-eyed, in only my boxers intending to grab a glass of milk when I saw a bluish glow coming from the den, and heard the low mumble of voices. My dad would be annoyed if any of us had left the TV on all night, so I padded through the carpeted hall to turn it off. When I turned the corner, I froze in my tracks.

Natalie lay sprawled on the den's sofa, T-shirt pulled up above her breasts, panties around her upper thighs, stroking her sex. She was facing away from me and, obviously, hadn't heard me. I took a step back and peered around the corner.

As I watched, this beautiful nubile girl, played with herself. Fingers clutched at a naked breast, toying with one nipple and then the other. All the while her other hand worked between her legs massaging her pussy in circles. I couldn't make out too much because of the lighting and because her hands were in the way. But what I could make out was the most erotic display I had ever seen. With her eyes closed, her lower hand moved faster. Her back arched, her toes curled and her breathing became ragged. Not long after, she spread her legs further apart and uttered the most beautiful, elongated whimper I'd ever heard. Her hips rose from the couch against pistoning fingers until, finally, her orgasm abated.

I watched in slack-jawed amazement. My cock iron hard and poking at my boxers.

Her eyes closed, her slim fingers still idly stroking her sex, I heard her utter the one word that changed everything. "Josh."

My name.

My heart must have skipped a beat. I couldn't draw breath for several seconds. I stood stunned, my body tensed, my cock throbbing against the inner lining of my boxers.

Had I heard her right? What else could she have said? I wracked my brain for words that sounded like Josh and couldn't come up with anything.

Did she know I had been watching her? Natalie's eyes had been closed, and when she uttered my name her head had been tilted away from me. If she had seen me, she'd have made some sign of it. Right? I know I'd have been mortified if Natalie had found me jerking off. There's no way I'd have been able to act like she hadn't seen me. Then again, I wasn't her.

A thrill flowed through me. She had brought herself to orgasm thinking of me. Fantasizing of me. I let out an involuntary sigh of happiness.

When my eyes opened, I saw Natalie laying exposed on the couch, the TV's glow bathing her in soft light. She had twisted so her perky breasts faced me, small hard nipples poking out, a slender hand covering her pussy, and her large eyes locked on me. Her thin lips had opened into a silent 'o' of surprise.

Frozen with shock, neither of us dared to move.

Natalie was the first to break the paralysis, trying to pull her panties up over the dark patch of her pussy.

Too embarrassed for words, I turned and dashed back upstairs to my room.

(to be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Taming of Natalie Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds