• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sweet Submission

Sweet Submission

This is my first ever submission (so to speak) so please be gentle!

Her heartbeat pounds out a familiar rhythm as she waits in the dark, stretched silently across the mattress like an offering, knowing he's on his way. The sensation of her pulse is primal. She's tried to fill the long desolate stretch of daylight hours, anticipation rising with the setting of the sun. A few more hours, a few more mundane tasks, a little more self control. It's a mountain she climbs daily, the precipice of which she now balances on, waiting alone in the tangle of blankets. The bedroom door opens. It stirs the air, light spilling in from the hallway. She watches and waits; a few more moments. He strides into the room with the casual gait of natural authority, someone who knows his needs will be fulfilled. She shivers, wondering what will happen. He's unpredictable and she loves it. She knows he is watching her but she doesn't look up.

"Look at me," he says, playful but with an edge of command. She doesn't look up, not yet. The moment stretches. He doesn't repeat himself. The silence swells. Slowly she raises her eyes. He smiles when they meet his, shakes his head.

"That took too long. You know better," he chastises. She doesn't look away, her breathing quickening as her core tightens. He's captured her, standing over her like a predator preparing to strike. She's frozen in place, easy prey.

She's getting damp, she can feel the arousal building as he reaches down and gently brushes her hair back out of her face.

"Get on your hands and knees," he tells her and she obeys, compelled by the tone of his voice. He's calm and relaxed, but she feels a delicious pang of fear as he fists her hair. He rubs his fingers over her ass and pussy, pausing to flick her clit as she cries out softly. His voice is teasing.

"Mmm, someone is a little impatient. You want me to touch you, baby doll?"

She whimpers yes, writhing a bit. He pets her hair, a patronizing gesture that turns her on and makes her feel helpless.

"Ok. I'll touch you. But you might be sorry." His weight shifts and she hears the sound of a drawer opening and closing and a quiet ripping sound as he wraps a length of black bondage tape over her mouth and around the back of her head, cutting off her sharp cry effectively. She makes a plaintive, muffled sound, trying to convey her fear and desire. She knows he means business and she hopes she is ready to endure whatever he demands of her.

She feels exhilarated, her deepest desire to be an object that he owns, a toy he can play with, his favorite toy. She hopes he knows the level of trust she has in him, the way he frees her of all expectation and allows her to immerse herself in sensation. She opens her thighs further to him, a symbol of her submission.

He notices, a growl low in his throat as he gathers her hair at the nape of her neck and jerks her head back. "Good girl," he murmurs soothingly, "that's it, hold still for me." She forces her motion to cease, feeling her panties soak through with a new flood of wetness. "That's a good girl," he praises again, stroking her ass and thighs. She moans again, the pleasure of his words and the difficulty of holding still overcoming her. His voice is amused, teasing.

"I think I know what you need." Time seems to stretch as he positions himself gracefully.

She feels a flash of pain as his palm connects with her ass cheek. Her breathing grows ragged, her heart pounds as she lunges forward, away from the stinging blow. He easily drags her backward until she's lying on her belly.

"What a bad girl," he tells her, though he sounds more amused than angry. "I guess you really do need to be punished." He wraps another length of bondage tape around her wrists, pinning them behind her back. She struggles halfheartedly but she knows she needs this. Struggling is futile. He does this because he knows it undoes her, he grants her the pain she needs to heighten the pleasure that will come after.

The spanking is firm but varied, blows raining down on different bits of skin as her moans become strained. This release is sweet for her; she struggles for another few slaps before keening deep in her throat and giving in. She collapses into the softness of the mattress. His other hand rubs at her pussy between smacks, confusing her brain as the pain and pleasure create a heady cocktail of sensation, warring and then threading together; combining.

"That's it baby" he encourages, "go ahead and cry," and she lets go, tears streaming as she sobs behind her gag. As soon as she really begins to cry, the stinging slaps cease. He rubs her sore ass gently, making sympathetic sounds as she squirms under his hands.

"Shhh" he says softly, "it's all done now." He wipes her tears and puts his hand between her legs. His fingers graze her clit. "I think that punishment got you even more excited" he says, smiling down at her. "Naughty little whore. You've gotten your panties all wet. Guess we'll have to take them off."

She mewls and wiggles her hips, lifting to help him slide the scrap of fabric down her legs. He tosses them aside and flips her over, her tied arms pinned behind her. He kisses her on the mouth through the gag and the tingle in her clit flares. He pats her cheek and turns around.

He fastens each ankle to the cuffs at the footboard. She struggles experimentally, finding herself unable to move more than a couple of inches in either direction.

The vulnerability makes her hotter, tied open for his pleasure. He reaches beneath her and unties her hands, easily catching her wrists and attaching them to the headboard. She's bound spread eagled on the bed, arms and legs out, open to him.

He reaches out and pinches her hard nipples, flicking and rubbing them as her desire crackles, the nerves directly connecting with her clit. She can feel it swelling. He presses his hand against her mound, smiling down at her. "Such a wet little toy. Rub your pussy against me like a good girl." She blushes, the humiliation a new facet to her desire, which continues to rise.

"That's it," he says as she moves against his hand, seeking relief even within the confines of the embarrassment she feels. His hand is suddenly gone, leaving a high, sharp ache in her pussy and abdomen. He watches her lazily, rubbing his hard dick as she blushes and squirms.

"You're my little fuck toy," he tells her, "and you'd better do what you're told. If you come without permission I'm gonna spank that pussy nice and hard, so you'd better hold it like a good girl."

Her eyes widen and her desire somehow builds again, a new crescendo she rises to and keeps rising from. She squirms continuously now, feverish with need. He unties her legs and pushes them up to her chest, plunging his thick hard cock into her pulsating cunt. She cries out and throws her head back, struggling to hold back the waves of orgasm she can feel building. He pounds into her and then slides in and out with slow, merciless precision, drawing sounds from the back of her throat.

"You're mine," he says as he kisses her over the gag, a stab of desire causing her to shudder beneath him. She moans loudly, her need to come overshadowing any desire for good behavior.

"Shhh, I want you quiet," he says. He pulls out of her and she focuses on her breathing, on not making a sound. "That's a good girl," he says, patting her cheek condescendingly, making her squirm with desire and humiliation.

"What a good little slut you are," he adds, sensing the effect his words are having. She closes her eyes and tries to stay quiet. He pinches her clit.

"Dirty little girl." She convulses beneath him and he gives her pussy a few light spanks.

"No coming," he reminds her sternly as she starts to shake. Her stomach clenches and aches sweetly. She's losing her mind; conscious thought unfurling and shedding like leaves, blowing away. She tries to focus on his face, his dark eyes burning into hers. He will consume her. She wants him to.

His hands squeeze her throat, careful with the pressure as he shoves his cock back into her. He rips off the gag and makes her beg to come on his cock. She's pleading, no longer concerned with anything but coming. "Please, I need to come so bad," she says as she writhes under him. "Please, please, I'll do anything."

He rubs her clit as his cock fills her and stares into her eyes, patronizing her.

"Ohh, does my poor little girl need to come?" he asks sympathetically.

"Oh, no! What a bad girl. You'd better not come though, you're not allowed. Oh I know baby, shhhh, I know," and she is sobbing with frustration.

He laughs and pulls out again. "Let's see if you can earn that pussy some more attention."

He straddles her face and rubs the tip of his dick over her lips. "Suck on it, baby, show me how much your little pussy needs to come," he tells her.

"Mmm, just like that sweetheart," he purrs as she takes as much of him as she can, hungrily sucking and licking his dick. He fills her mouth and she ignores her pulsing, sore, swollen clit as she puts all her energy into pleasing his cock, moaning and squeezing it with her lips and sliding her tongue up his length. He groans and gently pumps up and down, fucking her face carefully, grinding against the opening of her throat until she chokes a little then pulling out again. "I should just jack off all over your face," he says, slapping her with his dick. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes!" she says, even though she's say yes to anything at this point.

She's senseless with desire, begging again and he retrieves the gag and places it over her lips again, silencing her.

"No more talking, baby." He sits her up and reties her hands behind her back.

She feels like his doll, his plaything, and that thought nearly pushes her over the edge.

He has teased her so long now that she would do anything he wanted. She'd let him commit unspeakable acts on her burning body and beg for more. She's entirely under his control. She is desperate and malleable to him. He lies down and pulls her onto him.

"Alright, you've been a very good girl and I think it's time for you to ride my cock." She climbs onto his dick without hesitation, enveloping him inside of her. "Ok baby doll, time to rub your little pussy on me until you come all over my dick." She convulses on his cock, shivering as his fingers find her nipples and pull them and pinch them, his hands moving in unison with her hips grinding on his cock. He lays still and lets her fuck him. She's so far beyond ready that she almost can't get there. She grinds and rubs and suddenly the sensation clicks into place and she knows it's coming.

She begins to fall apart and moans behind her gag, her eyes finding his. "There you go honey, come for me like a good girl," he says gently and she screams as her orgasm rips through her entire body. She reaches the summit and goes over the edge, she's both flying and falling, centered in a storm, shaking as aftershocks race up her spine.

He flips her over and drives his cock into her. "Take it" he tells her as she struggles. She is incoherent, moving wildly. I can't, she thinks. I can't.

His mouth is against her ear. "It doesn't matter what you want anymore," he whispers. "I'm taking what's mine, and you belong to me. So fight it if you want. Either way I'm going to make you scream." His cock drives into her over and over, hard and unyielding. She feels her wetness flowing over him, slicking her thighs and his shaft. He slams into her, feral and possessive and she feels herself coming again, her entire body dissolving into her orgasm as she shakes and screams. She feels the come squirting out of his dick and into her as her orgasm triggers his, her pussy squeezing his cock.

He relinquishes control at last and falls across her prostrate form. Their bodies breathe hard together, lost in the aftermath. When he pulls out of her, she feels wrecked inside, a site of natural disaster. He removes the gag and restraints, rubbing her wrists and kissing them. His fingers brush her cheek and she closes her eyes, feeling his weight lift away and listening to his footsteps retreating until she hears nothing at all, just the steady buzz of sensual completion humming through her veins.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sweet Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds