• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Gardener and the Teenage Tease

The Gardener and the Teenage Tease

12

"You're not supposed to be in here," said Karen as she sauntered into the billiard room.

Mark took his shot, sinking the 6 ball in the corner pocket, and then straightened and looked at her. "Oh really. Why not?"

"Daddy wouldn't like it. You're just a gardener, you're not supposed to be in the house."

He regarded her coolly. She was dressed in a white spaghetti-strap top and a short black skirt. She wore no bra, and her firm high breasts were prominent and her nipples were visible through the thin fabric. It was the middle of the day, but she was wearing high heels.

"Well, it's a good thing he's not here then. Daddy wouldn't like the way you're dressed, either," said Mark, smiling at her disdainfully.

"Listen to you talk," she said, moving closer to him. "You're dressed for the garden and you're in your boss's house playing pool." He was wearing khaki cargo shorts and a blue sleeveless t-shirt.

"I left my boots outside. And he's not my boss. I'm self-employed, you know? I'm my own boss."

"You act like you're a big shot," she said. "You're just a gardener."

"I just got out of the army and I like working outside," he said. He bent down and lined up another shot and sank it.

"Well why don't you go outside then?" she said saucily.

"I'm taking a break," he said.

"That doesn't mean you can come in the house when Daddy's not here," she said. She was standing about five feet from him now, her arms held behind her back, breasts pointing towards him.

"Why, were you looking for me outside? Going to do some more sunbathing? You want to show off your body to me some more?"

"Hmmmf," she said. "You shouldn't look at me when I'm sunbathing like that. It's my house, I can sunbathe where I want to." The previous week, she had been sunbathing topless by the pool when Mark arrived. She'd languidly covered her breasts with her hands as he trimmed the flower beds next to the pool.

"It's not your house, is it? It's your daddy's house. Funny how you always come out to sunbathe when I'm here," Mark pointed out.

She toyed with a lock of hair with one finger. "I like to work on my tan, that's all. Don't talk to me like that."

"Talk to you like what?"

"Talk to me like I'm ... " she let the sentence trail off.

"Like you're a little tease?"

"I am not!" she said, moving a little closer to him. "Now, I mean it, you have to get out of here."

"It's okay, little tease, if you want to show off your body to me, you can do it here in the air-conditioning. It's pretty hot out there today." He straightened up and turned towards her, smiling, and moved a little closer to her.

They were less than three feet apart now.

She turned slightly away from him, crossing her arms under her breasts, looking down. "I'm not a little tease, don't talk to me like that. I mean it."

"Or what? Or you'll tell daddy?"

"Yes!" she pouted, still looking down. She turned sideways to him, rocking her body back and forth a little.

"You'll tell daddy that you were in here teasing me and showing off your body, and I was mean to you?"

"Yes! I mean ... no! I'm not teasing you, why are you saying that?" she said, still pouting and looking down.

"Are you kidding me? Look at that top you're wearing. You might as well just take it off, because I can see your tits clearly. Look at how hard your nipples are."

"Don't talk to me like that!" she said again, turning towards him. "I just thought I looked nice in this top, I'm not trying to tease you."

"Oh, you look nice all right. Why are your nipples so hard?"

"Maybe you're just a pervert who likes to look at young girls, did you ever think of that, hmm?" she said, looking at him. "How old are you, anyway?"

"Twenty-nine."

"I'm only eighteen."

"That's legal anywhere in the United States. Some places, you're already legal for several years. Anyway exhibitionism is illegal, too, did you ever think of that? Little rich teases who show themselves off for everybody to see."

"Shut up!" she whined. She looked into his dark eyes, smiling, then looked away again. "I'm not trying to tease you."

"You didn't answer me, why are your nipples so hard?"

"You're very crude!"

"It's not an answer. I guess it's the air-conditioning, hmmm?" he reached over and put his arm around her waist. "Want me to put my arm around you and warm you up, hmmm?"

She didn't move, and raised her eyes to look at him again. "Stop talking to me like that, about nipples and stuff. It's not polite. You're just a gardener."

"Yeah? And you're just a rich little brat and a tease."

"I am not!" she said, her lips still pursed, pouting, looking up at him from under a lock of stray hair. "I'm not a little tease. All the girls wear tops like this. It's not teasing."

She turned towards him and laid her hand on the arm that was encircling her waist. Their breathing quickened.

"And what about showing me your tits last week, hmm?"

"I didn't," she said firmly. "I just wanted to have an even tan. See?" she pulled one of the straps of her top down to show him that there was no tan line, and then she pulled it back into place.

"I've seen you. You really like to oil yourself up when I'm around, too." He moved closer, tightening the grip around her waist, and she didn't resist.

"I have to protect my skin," she said, moving a little closer. One of her breasts brushed against his chest, and then she moved back a little. "My skin is very sensitive, that doesn't make me a tease."

"And last week, you started feeling your own tits when I was there."

"I didn't!" she said, putting a hand on his chest and pushing backwards, as he tightened his grip around her waist and then added the other arm. "I was just covering them, I didn't want you to see my ..."

"Your tits?"

"My breasts!"

"Then why did you come in here dressed like this today? With your nipples showing through? Don't you want me to see them?" he asked sweetly, pulling her closer at the waist. She put her hands on his chest and pushed backwards, feeling his big hard pectoral muscles.

"No," she whined. "I'll go put on a bra now," she said. "I'm not a tease."

He pulled the strap off her shoulder, and then tried to pull it down over her breast; she grabbed it and slipped it back into place. He grabbed the other strap and gently tugged it down, and she pulled it back into place also, shifting closer to him.

"Okay, what color bra do you want to wear for me? Black and lacy? Or your blue one is nice. Although I also like that purple one."

"You're been watching me undress?" she asked. "I should tell daddy."

"You left your window open so I could watch you undress, didn't you?"

"I just forget to close the blinds!" she said. He was pulling her closer so that their pelvises were touching now, and she put her hands on his trim hard waist. "I closed the window when I remembered," she said, looking in his eyes.

"Yeah, you stripped down to your little bra and panties and then you closed the window," he said. "Just teasing the gardener, that's all. Little rich slut."

"I'm not!" she said, squirming in his grip and grinding her pelvis against his.

"No? Just a tease?"

"Nooooo," she whined.

"Look at how hard your nipples are. You want to show them to me, hmmm? Show me that you don't have any tan lines."

"No," she said again, pushing harder. "Let me go! I'll tell daddy."

"Tell daddy what? Tell daddy that you were showing off your body for the gardener, and he grabbed you?"

"Yes!" she said.

"I'd like to hear that. 'Daddy, I'm such a little tease that the gardener finally grabbed me!' You know he doesn't like you wearing those slutty clothes. I've heard him scolding you."

She made a pouty noise, and she looked away. "I'm not a slut," she said. "I've never even been with a boy!"

"No? Have you had anybody suck your nipples before?"

"Stop talking like that!" she said again, pushing harder against his chest as he raised her and sat her ass on the pool table. "Stop talking like that and let me go! I'm not a tease or a slut!"

"If you're not a tease, you need to show me your tits then."

"Why?" she whined. "I'm not a slut, I told you. Only sluts do things like that."

"You showed me your tits last week. Does that mean you're a slut? Or are you just a tease, who shows a guy her tits once but not again? And won't let him kiss her nipples?"

He was trying to move between her legs, but she kept squeezing them closed and squirming; he still held her around the waist as she sat on the edge of the pool table, and his face was close to hers now.

She licked her lips and said, "Listen, let me go. This isn't right. My Daddy will be very angry with both of us."

"You think so?" he said. "Show me your nipple and I'll let you go."

"No!"

"Show me your nipples or I'll tell daddy that you were sunbathing naked."

He tried to pull the strap off her shoulders again and she pulled his hands away.

"Nooooo," she whined. "You can't do this," she said, and kissed him briefly on the lips, an electric hot moment that made him gasp, and then pushed him away. "And you said you can see them already, can't you?" She leaned back on her arms so that her breasts were better displayed.

"I want to suck your nipples," he said and began kissing her throat and cleavage. She exposed her neck to him, submissively, but tried to push him backwards again. "You can't! Daddy could home any minute."

"But you want me to suck them, right?"

She made a whining noise in her throat. "I just wanted you to look at me," she said as he kissed her neck. "Do you really think I'm a little tease?" she asked in an innocent voice. "I just want to look pretty. Don't you think I'm pretty?"

"Yeah, you're pretty," he said, straightening up to look into her big green eyes, and she kissed him again, and this time their tongues slid together. "And I'd fuck you, if that's what you're asking."

She made a pouty whimpering noise. "Stop being crude!" she said, and he tried to put his hand on her breast and she pulled it away quickly. "You like my body, don't you?" She leaned back on her arms again and looked down at herself.

"Yeah, I like it."

"Don't you think I have nice breasts?"

"Nice tits?"

"Nice breasts," she corrected. "Don't be crude." She finally relented and stopped pushing his hands away and he felt her sigh and her back arch against his hand as his rough hand engulfed her soft breast.

"Yes. Very nice." He was feeling them through her shirt with both hands now and she arched her back and moaned.

"So it's not a bad thing to show my body to you, is it? It doesn't mean I'm a tease? Or a slut?" She let her legs be parted and he moved his body between them.

"I'm not sure yet," he said. He was grinding his crotch against hers now as she sat on the table, legs wrapped around him, rubbing his ass with the back of one thigh, her short skirt hiked up to reveal lacy white panties.

She made another pouty noise. "I don't want you to think that I'm a tease or a slut," she said, and reached up and hooked her thumbs into the straps of her top. "I'll show you my nipples."

He leaned back and smiled cockily at her.

"Okay, you can show me your nipples," he said. She pulled the left strap down, and then the right, both of her breasts bared but cupped at the base by the thin fabric of her top. "See? There they are. Little pink nipples." She touched them with her thumbs. "They're hard, you're right. Do you think it's the air-conditioning?"

"I don't know, probably not. It's pretty hot in here," he said.

"It's starting to warm up, it's true," she said. She lay completely on her back on the pool table, her crotch still against his as he stood over her, dry humping her, feeling the warmth beneath her panties even through his shorts, her legs still wrapped around him.

"Do you want to suck them?" she asked. She pinched her nippes between her thumbs and forefingers.

"Do you want me to suck them?" he smiled down at her. "It's not right. Daddy wouldn't like it. I'm just a gardener."

"I've never had anybody suck them before," she said, a little breathless. "A boy at school touched them once, but I've never had anybody suck them."

He bent down so that his warm breath was on her chest as he spoke."Did you have on a bra, when he touched them?"

"Yes, and I kept it on."

"That's good," he said. "You're no little slut, are you?"

"I don't think so," she said, and ran her fingers through his dark hair as he kissed her between the breasts. She moaned and shivered. "Ohhh, that feels nice."

"You didn't answer me. Do you want me to suck your nipples, even though your daddy wouldn't like it?"

"Mmm, yes, I do. I want to feel your hot mouth on my nipples, I think that would feel awesome ... but then you have to leave, okay? Just suck my nipples and then you have to stop and go out of here."

"A lowly gardener sucking your nipples, that's kind of slutty isn't it?"

"Ohh, just a little," she murmured.

"So you're only a little bit of a slut?"

"Yes," she pouted.

He took one of her nipples in his mouth and she cried out, moaning at the sudden warm electric sensation darting through her as his tongue danced over it. "Oh, I love it," she moaned. He pulled her top down over her breasts, the straps pulled down her arms, as if they were holding her arms in place.

He moved to the other breast, sucking more roughly now, using his teeth, eliciting a yelp of pleasure from her.

"Don't bite it!" she whined. "Just suck it ... use your tongue..."

He was grinding his tongue into her nipple while squeezing her breasts with both hands; she had her back arched and both hands were rubbing through his short hair, clutching his head to her. "Stop," she finally moaned. "You have to stop. Daddy will be back soon."

He responded only by lifting her momentarily to completely remove the small white top she wore, and then attacked her breasts with his mouth again.

"Ooohhhhh," she moaned. "Please, stop, you have to stop, Daddy will kill us if he see us!"

He bit the other nipple and she cried out. She tried to push him away, and he grabbed her wrists and held her down on the pool table, and then bit her other nipple, eliciting another cry.

"Don't bite me!" she whined again. "Please, you have to stop."

"Shut up," he said, his mouth muffled by her warm firm breast.

"Please, please" she said. "Please, we can't!"

"I can feel how wet your pussy is," he said. Their crotches were still grinding together, separated only by the thin fabric of her panties and the thick khaki of his shorts.

"I can feel your big hard cock," she moaned. "I love it when you suck my nipples, but please, please stop!" She tried to push him away again but he grabbed both her wrists easily with one hand.

He moved his head down and began kissing her stomach, and forced her legs apart and thrust his face against her crotch and panties, eliciting another cry of pleasure. He rubbed his face and mouth against the moist lace and she moaned again.

"Stopppppppp," she whined. She continued struggling and trying to close her legs, but he used his shoulders to keep her legs spread wide.

Still holding her wrists with one hand, he moved the other hand down between her legs, and pushed her panties to the side and wriggled one finger into her extremely wet and receptive pussy.

"Ohhh, it's so wet. So smooth and tight, it's like wet silk in there," he said.

"OHHHHH!" she screamed, "oh god, oh please, oh please, oh please, your finger is in my pussy, you can't do this, I told you you could just suck my nipples," she whined, her hips thrusting against his hand.

"Does it feel good? You're so wet," he said. "Ohhhhhh," she moaned, licking her lips and thrusting her hips as he forced his finger deep into her. "Ohhhhhhh, please, please."

"Please what?" he asked.

"Pleeeeeease stoooop, Daddy won't like it," she moaned.

"Yeah, you're right, Daddy won't like it at all." He bent his head down and dug his tongue between her labia and began sucking her clit, as he thrust a second finger into her tight pussy.

"OOOHHHH!" she cried out again. "Ohhh god it feels so good!" She began pushing her hips against his finger and face more forcefully. He released her wrists and used his other hand to reach up and squeeze her breasts as he kissed her clit and fingered her; he encountered her hands there also, pulling on her own nipples.

"Ohhh, god, I'm going to have an orgasm," she said. "We can't do this. Not here! Please, please, please, don't do this .. oh god, it feels so good. Oh please you have to stop!"

He dug in harder with the two fingers, sucking her clit hungrily between his lips, and she bucked and arched her back and cried out as she came.

"Ohh, god, please," she said, when she stopped gasping. "Please stop, please you have to go now!"

"I thought I told you to shut up," he said, straightening up and grabbing her by the hair. He kissed her long and hard, his lips still slick with her pussy juices. "You like the way your pussy tastes, you little rich tease?"

She whimpered again. "I'm not a tease!" she said.

"I know you're not. You're not going to tease me anymore. You're going to do everything I want you to do."

"Ohhhh, god," she said, as he pulled her panties off. She helped him remove them. "No, we can't do this!"

He unzipped his shorts and pulled out his cock, long and thick. "Play with my cock now. Come on, play with it."

She made another whining noise as he took her hand and wrapped it around his thick pulsing penis. She began pulling it slowly up and down, looking at it with wide eyes and wet lips, seemingly mesmerized by the sight of it.

"Ohhh, you've done this before," he said. "You like that nice cock, don't you? You like to play with a nice big cock, hmmm?"

"Ohhh, please," she said softly. "Please . . ."

"Please what?" he asked sweetly. "Please what, hmmm?" He reached down and pinched one of her nipples hard, making her again cry out.

"Please give it to me," she said softly.

"You want me to fuck you, hmmm?"

"Yes," she said, a plaintive whine, looking up at him.

"You don't care about your father now?" he asked, squeezing her breasts with his rough hand as she stroked his big cock with her small soft hands.

"Noo, please, fuck me, quickly, before he comes back."

"All right, I'll fuck you," he said.

She still lay on the pool table and he moved between her legs again and began rubbing the purple head of his cock against her slick pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhhh," she said. "It's so big, it's too big ..." she said.

"You can take it, little tease," he said, and slid the head of his cock inside of her.

She gasped and made a low growling sound like a hungry animal. Her hands clutched at his hips.

"More," she said.

"Oh, the little rich bitch wants more?"

"Yes, please," she gasped. "I want it inside of me."

"What do you want inside of you?"

"Your cock!"

"Are you sure? Don't you think that makes you a little slut? Won't daddy think you're a little slut?"

"No, no," she said, "I don't care, I don't care, give it to me," she panted.

He thrust his cock all the way into her, all the way to the root, and she cried out in pleasure.

"You're not a little tease anymore, are you?" he asked. "Now you're a little slut."

"YES!" she cried out, breathless with pleasure, pushing herself against him.

"Say it," he said.

"I'm a little slut!" she screamed. "Please, fuck me!"

He pulled his cock out and then thrust it into her again, and she screamed her pleasure and rocked her hips against him. "Oh, god, give it to me, I love it, please give me your cock, please fuck me!"

He thrust violently into her, holding her hips and pulling her against his hard piercing cock. She raised her head to watch him fucking her, pulling on her own nipples as he slammed his cock into her, hard and rhythmically. She gurgled and moaned.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Gardener and the Teenage Tease

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds