• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Carrie and John Pt. 04

Carrie and John Pt. 04

12

He didn't realise it, but John was out cold for a couple of hours. When he awoke he was lying in what appeared to be a private hospital ward which held only the bed he rested on. Trying to sit up, he realised he still ached, that memory at least was real. A surge of panic then spread over him as he realised he had no means to pay for his stay in this obviously expensive medical facility. Once again, despair swept over him.

Shortly after waking up a nurse tended to him. "You have only bruising and some superficial wounds," she informed him. "You will be able to leave in the morning. It is midnight now and you really should be getting some rest."

"I can't pay for all this, you know," he said miserably as the nurse turned to leave the room.

"You don't need to," she said over her shoulder as she opened the door to leave, "Carrie is taking care of the bill."

A sudden buzz of excitement rushed through John as he heard Carrie's name again. She must have seen the accident and organised for his treatment. He lay back, ignoring the aches and pains. It was some time before he slept as the possibilities of meeting Carrie again or of being in her debt swirled around his mind.

In the morning, when he awoke, John ate a small breakfast and was given the opportunity to shower and get dressed, ready to check out. He was handed his running gear, which although it had been cleaned, looked as though it had seen better days.

Depressingly for John, he realised this was pretty much everything he owned in the world and he was about to leave a hospital with nowhere to actually go. He didn't even have access to any money. He sat down on a chair by the bed to ponder his dilemma when the door opened and, looking up, he saw Carrie. She was dressed in pale blue, skinny jeans and a grey hoody. John's heart melted at the sight of her, she was achingly beautiful and he had been so stupid to refuse, especially as now she had come to his rescue.

She sat down close to him on the edge of the bed, her face serious. She actually looked a little relieved to see he was okay, but there was a sadness about her too which John had only seen that time he returned from the beach, only to be told by her that she would not see him again.

"John, are you feeling okay?" she asked him quietly. John quickly told her about his aches and pains but then spilled into profuse thanks for her kindness and another desperately humble apology for having let her down. She stopped him by holding up her hand. "You are alive, that is the main thing. I heard about what your boss did and realise that you have nowhere to go. I really want to ask you to come back to my place, but I think this time it will have to be entirely on my terms. I don't see you have anything to bargain with!"

"I will do anything you ask," he replied. "I know I said that before, but I really have learnt my lesson. I'll run, or rather hobble, all around this hospital naked if you ask me to!"

"You hurt me a great deal when you refused me John," she said, once again a tear trickling from her eye. "My deepest desire is to be your Mistress and to have you as my sub. But for that to happen there has to be complete trust on both sides and total obedience from yours. I won't compromise again, do you understand?" There was such hope building inside of him, that John could only nod his agreement.

Tears now coursed down his cheeks, as he realised how lucky that accident had been. He was determined not to fail her again, he really would do anything. As a warm glow of joy flooded through him, John realised that he was hard again. Despite the simple, everyday way she was dressed, Carrie still looked prettier and sexier than any woman he had ever known.

"You need to understand that what I am about to offer you is non-negotiable and there will be no turning back from it. Even if you change your mind, you will no longer have a say over what happens to you. I want us to be together but you will truly be my slave. You will have no rights beyond those I might afford a pet dog, do you understand?"

Again John nodded, working hard to come to terms with his ever changing fortunes. "I have a doctor friend here," she continued, "who has agreed to inject you with drugs which will effectively put you into suspended animation. It works by slowing your breathing and heart rate to such a point that any observer, even a trained nurse, will think you dead. The story will be that your concussion must have been more serious than first thought and you will be proclaimed dead. He will organise a fake autopsy report and sign your Death Certificate. According to the outside world you will be dead!"

John looked amazed at what she was saying, but the softness of her voice and her determination to take him back, despite everything, mesmerised him. Continuing, she said, "Your boss, who is full of remorse at the moment, will organise and pay for your funeral at the local cemetery. Your work colleagues will have seen you lying in the coffin and the Undertaker will have fitted the lid. Everyone will be convinced you are dead. What they will not see is that I will remove you from the coffin overnight, before the funeral, putting the body of a local vagrant who died yesterday and is about your size, in to replace you."

"That's quite a plan," John said, "but if it works and I can be yours, I'll do anything."

"Yes John, but be clear about the consequences before you agree to this. It will mean you are officially dead. You will owe your very existence to me. No one will ever look for you again, you will have no one but me to turn to and if you did escape from my control, you would be similar to an illegal immigrant. Once you are 'dead' my friends will erase any image of you that has ever been held by any authority, website or friend. You will genuinely cease to exist!"

This was quite a shocking thought, but the alternative was to be without Carrie and he did not want to go through that agony again but before he could agree to her plan, Carrie went on further. "We had a lovely time at my beach house John, before you spoiled it. But it would not have stayed that way. When I say you will be my slave, I really mean it. You will suffer pain, humiliation and anything I choose to do with you. It will be hard work and, although there will be rewards, you will have to prove yourself every time, before you get them."

Pausing for this to sink in, she then continued. "Remember, you will not really exist. You will have no rights, certainly no freedom at all and your whole being will need to be completely focused on pleasing me, no matter what I ask. It will be everyday and at times extremely challenging for you, both physically and mentally. It won't be a game with nice frilly edges. This will be the hardest thing you have ever done. But if you truly are a submissive, you will gain a kind of fulfilment through it. Also, no matter what I do to you, you will have my love for, despite my better judgment, I have fallen in love with you John. It's just my way of showing love, is very different from that of a romantic novel!"

Just to hear that Carrie loved him was enough for John to go through with the plan. He almost came as she described his lack of freedom and how much she loved him. It did not occur to him that he might have a choice. He wanted to be hers, no matter what.

On agreeing, and Carrie made triple sure he really meant it, for her there was no delight in having a slave who didn't really want it, she ordered him back into his hospital gown and said the doctor would be in to see him shortly. She kissed him gently on the lips and then turned and left without a backward glance. Inside her heart there was again the warm glow which John gave her. But more than that, she felt a wave of sexual excitement. She had wanted a slave for so long and soon she would have one. John had proven to be more than loyal and she knew he was aroused just at the thought of her which was something she really enjoyed. He had let her down, but in a way she had expected him to.

It had been her phone calls which had caused John to lose his job, car and home. She had expected him to spot her Ferrari outside the restaurant. The only thing which had not been planned was his accident, but even that was going to work out for the good. If John actually ceased to exist, she would have total possession of him and he would truly be her slave. She wanted no pretence and now she would have none.

It had broken her heart to see his pathetic figure at the window of the eatery. It really had scared her as she watched him thrown through the air by the careless driver who was going too fast. She had left the restaurant and arrived at John's crumpled form, faster than anyone else, even the waiters who had pushed him in the first place. She had immediately taken charge of the situation and of John's future.

As she walked back from the hospital to her car, she realised how wet she was at the thought of her own human toy. Before getting into the driving seat, Carrie made a call to her Mistress. She was so aroused, and John would not be available for a few days, she knew she needed to be a slave herself again, for a time. She really wanted Mistress to punish her and really push her to the edge. It would mark the ending of one life and the beginning of a new one. Not just John's, but hers too.

It was while Carrie was making her call, that the doctor came in and spoke to John. He arranged to come back later in the day when the nursing shifts were changing over. That way he would be able to inject John with two chemicals. The first would simulate a massive seizure. This, he told John, would be downright scary for him and he would have to trust the doctor that everything would be alright.

The second chemical would be injected instead of medicine when the doctor came to 'save him' from the seizure. It would be this that initially would seem to heal him but would then put him into the almost dead like state Carrie had described. He would then be pronounced dead and taken to the morgue where he would be prepared for burial. John should expect to be unconscious for several days whilst his body was displayed at a wake and the swap prior to the burial took place. He would wake up in the possession of Carrie, something which pushed his fears about the next few days to one side. Anything was worth being with Carrie!

As arranged, the doctor returned later in the day and quickly, efficiently injected John before speedily leaving so he could return when the alarm was sounded and inject him again. It was a few minutes before anything happened. Then John's whole body involuntarily went rigid and he began to foam at the mouth. His nurse had just come on duty and John was vaguely aware of her calling the doctor who then injected him. He felt his body, by now in agony with a whole body cramp, begin to relax and within moments John blacked out.

He no memory of the next few days; Carrie, on the other hand, was pushed further by her Mistress than she had ever been. Whipped, chained, suffocated, filled with huge butt plugs and dildos and made to cum harder and for longer than she could ever remember. Deep into the moments of pain her Mistress inflicted on her, Carrie realised that her excitement and high level of arousal were in part due to the thought of having her own slave soon. She couldn't wait. She relished every punishment, every chain, every second without air or freedom, knowing it would soon be her turn to inflict these on John. He would suffer for her and his suffering would be great, because her love for him was growing.

John awoke in the same silken bed he had slept in when staying with Carrie before. He ached all over and had a real need for a drink of water. After a few minutes of orientating himself, he managed to sit up and saw a glass of water by the bed. He drank this down in one and began to feel a little better. Carrie came in at this point and smiled at him. She was again dressed in jeans and hoodie and looked unbearably cute to John who was hard in seconds.

She sat on the side of the bed and informed him the water he had just drunk would knock him out until the evening. She explained that it was currently the morning and she would be out for the day. They would talk when she returned, but for now, she told him he needed rest to recover from the powerful drug he had been given and to finish the healing of his bruises, which had almost completely gone. She leant over him, a hand on either side of his shoulders, and gave him a deep, long kiss at the end of which, he was drifting into a very relaxing sleep.

It was getting dark outside when he awoke again and this time he managed to get out of bed and go into the en suite to relieve himself. He felt a little unsteady, but much better than he had in the morning. He had found himself to be wearing the cycling outfit which she had given him on his last visit. He realised now, of course, that she had fetishes which chimed with his own love of Lycra and synthetic sportswear. Pulling the shorts back over his erection after going to the toilet, he felt very sexy indeed. But he was also apprehensive. After all, Carrie had warned him that being her 'slave' was not going to be easy and he would have to be obedient from now on, if he was to please her. Yet that was his deepest wish, to please Carrie and obey her. He felt a strong need for this, deep inside him and the outward expression of this was his cock, hard and close to orgasm.

Carrie called to him from the sitting room to go and shower. She would leave more appropriate clothing out for him. He was then to join her upstairs, in the garden room. He was happy to get clean and relished the warmth of the shower. He was amazed to see his wounds and the dark bruises on his body completely gone. The warm water washed away the last of his aches and pains leaving him feeling refreshed and ready to see Carrie again.

When he entered the bedroom, a beautiful pair Adidas Adizero split, 3 inch running shorts lay waiting for him on the bed. They were a smooth grey with black mesh side panels. Their inner brief had, of course, been removed. John pulled them on slowly, enjoying the moment, and then tightened the cord after ensuring they were fitting properly.

His erection pushed up the fabric at the front and he felt very sexy and vulnerable, once again. Their shortness meant he was barely covered and he could hardly keep his hands off the fabric as he relished its lightness and smoothness. They felt great on his skin and fluttered a little over his buttocks in a way which was very arousing indeed as he walked around the room.

Nothing had been put out for him to wear on top, so he quietly left the room and ventured upstairs to the garden room. There he found Carrie sitting on a comfortable sofa to which she motioned for him to sit next to her. Before he sat down Carrie stopped him and carefully adjusted his shorts. She ran a hand over his backside and gently stroked his erection through the smooth fabric.

This was almost too much for John and he gritted his teeth to prevent him from cumming all over his new clothes. She only stroked him for a few moments, seeming to enjoy touching him so intimately at last, before she allowed him to sit down. John was careful to make sure his shorts did not wrinkle or ride up too far as he sat down and Carrie looked approvingly at him for this, it was a care for appearance which she approved of.

"Now you are feeling better," she said, "we have time to talk and begin preparing you for slavery. Be very clear, you no longer exist, as far as the world is concerned, you are dead." John nodded as she spoke, it was sinking in quickly how cut off from his past he was. It scared him but also felt very liberating at the same time. "You owe everything to me," Carrie continued, "without me, you would be a homeless bum by now."

"I am so grateful," John whispered, "I know I don't deserve your attention at all, after I failed you on the beach. I still don't know why you wish to bother with me; compared to you I am so ordinary. You are so fit and beautiful, way beyond anyone I could dream of caring for me."

"All of this is true," she replied bluntly, "but I feel a growing love for you John. You are in my heart and I don't ever want to lose you!" John was completely blown away at this. She actually loved him. Waves of deep emotion driven by the conflicting sexual and emotional needs within him burst to the surface and he broke down completely in front of her. Carrie edged closer to him on the sofa and actually cradled him in her arms. She stroked his hair and gently whispered her love to him until he was able to really believe what she was saying. He felt so unworthy of her and so worthless, and yet this amazing girl was determined to love him.

Once John had recovered his composure, she pulled away from him a little and continued her explanation of his situation. "My idea of love is not the same as most people's," she said. "I believe that deep within you John is a strong desire to be dominated and to be completely obedient to someone. That someone is now me, a situation you can do nothing to change. I want you to be clear about a few essential things, so I need to know you are really listening to me and paying attention!"

John quietly moved off the sofa and sat on his knees, facing her at her feet. His face showed Carrie that he was not only listening, but also showing his sub nature, his desire to be dominated and owned. "You will no longer have a name," she went on, "but from now on you will be known as Slave or Male, perhaps sometimes as 'Male Slave'. You will have no freedom at all except for occasional treats for pleasing me completely and excelling at whatever I ask of you. Your entire being, mind and body belong to me. I can, and will, do anything with you I please. You cannot reason with me and you cannot beg unless I ask you to. You will address me only as 'Mistress' and I will punish you severely if I ever hear you using my name again. Any disobedience, however slight, will also lead to punishment you will regret and want to avoid again. Am I making myself clear so far?"

"Yes Mistress," John replied, a thrill running through him as a life time ambition to be submissive was expressed in that phrase.

"Good," she said quietly, looking at him intently. "Now I want you to listen closely to what I am going to say to you now, it is really important." John nodded as she paused for him. "I am not happy with the condition of your body, Slave. I work hard to be as fit as I am and I know it turns you on to see me like this. In return I expect you to do the same. You will be put on a fitness regime which will get progressively tougher. I want you physically very fit; real cardiovascular fitness. But I also want eye candy that turns me on just to look at you so I want a really defined six-pack. I want your legs, arms, shoulders and butt to be strongly muscled and toned. Do you understand?"

Again John nodded, although inside his natural laziness quaked at the thought of a fitness regime which would do all that. Carrie continued, "I will incentivise you through targets. Meet these fitness targets and I will reward you sexually. Fail to meet the targets and you will be punished severely and you will not receive sexual pleasure. I am also aware that all that wanking you've done has given you a 0 to cum time of only a few seconds. We will have to work hard to give you control. If you are making love to me, I want you to go on for hours, not seconds!"

John's eyes were wide at this and he had to work hard to resist cumming again, the thought of making love to Carrie was almost overwhelming and he became even harder as a result. "I also wish to modify your body in some ways, to improve the look and feel of you, but we will talk about these things for another time. Although you have no choice in what I will do to you, I do think you should be informed."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Carrie and John Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds