• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Forced Gang Bang

My Forced Gang Bang

It's not that our sex life had become irretrievably dull, no not at all. Ok, Pete was no stud but at least he always tried to make sure that I came, often before him. We tried out a variety of positions, some of which were more pleasurable to me, many of which really excited Pete, my partner for 20 years, and some which turned us both on and nearly always caused me to have multiple orgasms. So I really had nothing to complain about. It was just that ... well, it seemed that sex was becoming routine and lacked the spark that once used to fire us with real passion. That's why we booked ourselves on an all-inclusive holiday in a 5-star hotel on the Mayan Riviera in Mexico in an effort to revitalize our sex life. The sensuality of the sun, sea and sand might just perk up life in the bedroom, we thought - that and being away from work and the staid, old home environment.

The catalyst for the wildest sexual experience I have ever encountered occurred on the second afternoon of our stay as Pete and I relaxed on sun loungers down by the pool. I was enjoying the sensuality of the sun and it almost as if it was caressing my body. I started to apply some suntan lotion, stroking it slowly over my legs, arms and stomach. I was then suddenly aware that I was being watched and, glancing over to the swim-up bar, noticed three young men, staring at me, and I was clearly the subject of their conversation. They were probably in their late twenties, but who cares when they were as good-looking as they were and had such well-formed, tanned bodies. Shame that their Speedos spoiled the view - but I have a vivid imagination and I pictured their cocks starting to get erect as they discussed what they'd like to do to me.

Pete had also noticed the three guys eyeing me up. "Hey, there are three guys over at the bar undressing you with their eyes. I think they fancy you."

"Don't be stupid," I said, "I must be twenty years older than them. There's any number of younger, sexier women around here. What would they want with a body like mine?"

"Are you kidding? You look great for your age – flat stomach, long slender legs, great tits. Besides, I know when a guy's attracted to someone. Look at them. If their tongues hang out any further they'll be licking the floor. Tell you what - tease them a bit. Go on!"

I squirted some more lotion over my stomach, making it look like a jet of spunk hitting me. I then proceeded to stroke it all over, slowly and provocatively, sliding my fingers enticingly and ever deeper into my bikini bottom until it must have looked as though I was massaging my clit. Not being able to resist the temptation, I glanced over to the swim-up bar and made eye contact with the three guys. They knew I was performing this mock-masturbation for their benefit and, judging by the steadily increasingly bulge in their Speedos; it was clearly having an effect.

I'd got myself worked up by now and suggested to Pete that we go back to our room. I pulled him through the door, threw my bag into a corner and slid my hand into his trunks. Firmly taking his cock in my hand I eased it out and began to stroke the shaft, feeling it grow hard.

"Strip me", I urged him.

Now naked, I knelt down in front of him, sliding off his trunks in the process. I then took his cock in my mouth, gently and teasingly at first, running the tip of my tongue around the head and then delicately pressing my teeth into the hardening shaft. I grasped his buttocks and slowly pulled him towards me taking the whole of his cock in my mouth and sucking him hard, as if to drink all the juices that were now beginning to flow.

"Fucking hell, Rose, that's great!" he gasped trying to catch his breath and pulling my head forward, pushing even more of his prick into my mouth and throat. "Where did you suddenly learn to do that?"

I hadn't the heart to tell him that I was still picturing the three guys down at the pool, this time completely naked and wanking while they watched me stroking my clit and occasionally pushing a finger into my cunt. Besides, I never speak with my mouth full.

Pete then picked me up, carried me over to the bed, and threw me on my back forcing my legs wide open and lifting them up in the air. Then, thrusting his cock deep inside me, he began to pound away with all the lust and energy of a younger man who hadn't had a woman for years. We both came at the same time and I felt his spunk pumping inside me as I gripped his cock inside my vagina, drawing him in even further. We collapsed exhausted onto the bed and waited for the dizziness to subside.

"Wow, it's a long time since I've had an orgasm like that! You seemed to enjoy it as well. I wonder what brought that performance out of you," mused Pete, "though I think I've a pretty good idea what turned you on."

Nothing more needed to be said and anyhow I didn't feel like declaring my fantasy. I think he already had a pretty good idea.

The following afternoon we headed for the pool. I suggested trying to grab a couple of sun loungers near the swim-up bar. Pete's wry smile betrayed that he knew why I wanted to be at that particular spot. I had my fingers crossed that the three guys would be there again. I wasn't to be disappointed. When they looked over at me I smiled in return and immediately regretted it. It was as good as an admission that the performance of masturbation I'd given the day before was entirely for their benefit. Well ok, I know it was for their benefit but I kicked myself for effectively confessing it. The three guys smiled back knowingly.

"I'll go and get us a couple of drinks," said Pete a short while later. He headed over and stood directly next to the three guys, though there was plenty of space at the bar. I could see him in conversation with them and all four occasionally threw a smiling glance in my direction. When Pete returned with our cocktails (mine was a Mississippi mud, his a daiquiri) I was intrigued to discover what they'd been talking about.

"Oh nothing. Just chitchat. They're all from South Carolina and this is their last day here. Chris is the blond guy, Andy's the tall one with the blue trunks and Phil's the guy that obviously works out at the gym a lot. Nice guys."

"Is that all you talked about?"

"Yes, that just about sums it up". That abruptly ended the conversation. We returned to our drinks.

Two or three cocktails later I was beginning to feel horny again, so suggested we go back to our room. Pete took no persuading. As we left I could see Chris, Andy and Phil finishing their drinks. I thought nothing more of it.

No sooner had we entered our room and I was in the process of loosening my hair than the door burst open and the three guys rushed in. Then there was one hell of a commotion. The door was slammed shut and locked. Pete was overpowered by the three guys and stripped of his trunks. He was then tied in an armchair facing the bed. They then turned towards me.

"It's our last day here," said Chris, "and we're going to make it a memorable one – for all of us. Any screaming by the way and we'll cut your husband." Andy brandished a long knife menacingly.

I was still in shock and couldn't have uttered a squeak even if I'd tried. All three guys then stripped in front of me and my eyes fixed on three huge cocks. Now, Pete's not lacking in that department but this was something else. I was dumbstruck.

"Do you like what you see, Rose? I hope so. Cos you're gonna get very familiar with these bad boys," said Phil. I was slowly coming to my senses and on hearing him use my name I realised that Pete must have been talking about me with them at the bar.

"Hey, we're all naked," said Chris slyly, "and Rose is still wearing her bikini. I think we oughta do something about that, fellas".

Chris and Phil quickly grabbed my arms while Andy stepped forward and cut the straps of my bikini to with his knife and then ripped it off and tossed it on the floor.

"Your wife's got lovely tits," said Andy, turning to address Pete. He proceeded to stroke and fondle them and bent forward to lick each nipple in turn. Lightly pulling them with his teeth he then sucked each nipple until they were both hard and erect. Running his fingers down my stomach he slid them inside my bikini bottom and pulled so that he could insert his knife to cut the side straps and let it fall to the floor. I felt vulnerable and yet slightly aroused when I saw their eyes feasting on my naked body.

Andy knelt down in front of me and forced my legs apart. Turning to Pete he said, "Let's see if Rose smells and tastes as sweet as her name". I felt his cheeks against the inside of my thighs as he first sniffed my cunt then gently ran the tip of his tongue around the lips of my vagina and up and down the hood of my clit. I looked over at Pete expecting him to be struggling to free his bonds. To my horror his cock was stiff and hard and he was obviously so excited that his juices were running down the shaft. He's enjoying this, the swine, " I thought. Then the full realization hit home. Pete's no seven-stone weakling, yet it seemed to me that the guys had overpowered him pretty damn quickly and now he was getting turned on watching me about to be gangbanged by three total strangers. Well, two can play at that game or in this case four of us.

I pushed my hips forward to make Andy's job easier and let his agile tongue work its magic.

"That's it, baby", he said, "you enjoy it". His tongue now stiffened and I felt the tip enter my cunt and lick inside me. I was beginning to get hot and wet.

"Our turn now, Rose. Kneel down", said Chris.

I immediately did as I was instructed and the three guys stood in front of me, their huge pricks beginning to get really hard now.

"Let's see if we can really get some life into these cocks of yours" I said. I was warming to the task and glanced over to Pete. If he thought he was going to watch me being raped then he had another think coming. I was going to enjoy this and make sure that he could see what pleasure it was giving me. There was nothing he could do about it. I took as much of Andy's cock in my mouth as I could and moved my head forwards and backwards sucking hard all the time and giving Andy the most enormous erection. I let him fuck my mouth. I bet he'd never been as hard as that.

"Your wife gives a good blowjob," said Andy catching his breath, "I hope I don't come too soon"

While I was giving Andy good head I slowly massaged Chris's and Phil's cocks lubricating them with their own juices. Their powerful cocks in my hands and Andy desperately trying not to climax gave me a feeling of great power and I too became tremendously excited, to the extent that I wanted to behave like a sex-starved whore.

"Fuck me," I said to them, "any way you'd like".

The three guys needed no further invitation. I was lifted onto the bed and Chris was the first in taking me from behind doggy-style. Phil knelt in front and pushed his bulging cock into my mouth.

"I love watching a spit roast", said Andy who was wanking while enjoying the spectacle.

"Your wife's cunt is hot – and wet!" said Chris, "Do want to know how wet, Pete?"

Chris then withdrew, walked over to Pete and thrust his cock, glistening with my juices, into Pete's mouth.

"Suck on that!" he said, as he fucked Pete's mouth.

This got me unbearably excited. I pulled away from Phi's cock and demanded that all three guys fuck me at the same time.

Phil lay on his back on the bed. "Bring Rose over here. I want to fuck that sweet arse. Andy and Chris picked me up, spread my legs and slowly lowered me so that Phil could enter my bottom. His cock was well lubricated and the head slipped in quite easily.

"She's got a lovely tight arse your wife, Pete. Haven't you given her anal sex before? Let's go a bit deeper."

It hurt at first then the pain subsided as his stiff cock penetrated deeper and deeper into my bottom and I looked hungrily at Andy. He knelt between my spread-eagled legs insert the head of his cock into my now dripping cunt and pushed all the way in until his groin was massaging my clit. Phil and Andy synchronized their thrusting and pumped their huge pricks rhythmically in and out of me.

"Let me fill that remaining hole," said Chris, straddling my face and pushing his cock into my mouth. I sucked him hard at the same time wrapping my tongue around the head of his prick.

All three guys were pounding away now, grunting and moaning in ecstasy and seeming to sink their cocks ever deeper inside me. I could hear Pete moaning, clearly frustrated that he couldn't touch his cock, which was now covered in his juices.

The three guys were now nearing their climax. I grabbed Andy's buttocks, sinking my nails into his firm arse and pulled him tightly towards me. I wanted the whole of his cock inside me when he came.

Chris was the first to reach an orgasm and I felt him spend his load deep in my bottom. This caused Andy to come almost at the same time, as he must have been able to feel Chris's throbbing cock against his. He shot his hot spunk inside me. This was too much for me, and my climax, which had been inexorably building, burst with a dizzying display of fireworks and a tidal wave of pleasure as Chris filled my mouth with spunk. I was loath to swallow so let it spill out of the sides of my mouth, down my chin and onto my breasts.

This scene was too much for Pete. He let out a cry of relief after excruciating, pent-up frustration and shot a stream of spunk that reached his chin and covered his chest and stomach.

It seemed like hours until we all regained our composure but was probably only minutes. The guys donned their swimming trunks and made to leave.

"Hey, guys!" I said, "Safe journey home. And thanks."

"You're welcome. Any time!" they chorused and closed the door softly behind them.

I set Pete free. We embraced each and cuddled on the bed.

"This is going to be a great holiday, Pete"

"You know, Rose. I think you're right."

We both looked forward to further adventures yet to come on this holiday.

END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Forced Gang Bang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds