• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tattoo's

Tattoo's

Tattoo's?

A little about myself before I share this experience with you.

I'm 53 and have worked in the removal industry for over 30 years, 20 of those running my own company. I get all of my work through one of the major international relocation specialists on a sub contract basis and supply them with two crews.

I'm very diplomatic and can always smooth over the most awkward of clients which is probably why I'm kept so busy.

One particular day I received a request from the manager to go and talk to a very important client that wasn't too happy with her move.

She had thrown out the crew that moved her in and phoned the company threatening to use another removal company for all future moves. She was the managing directors PA and carried a lot of weight within her company so I was to do anything I could to keep the contract.

I spoke with the crew concerned and they told me she was the most awkward and demanding client they had every had to deal with so I was actually dreading the meeting.

I arrived at her house at 9am prompt the next morning dressed in my usual work clothes that consisted of, cargo trousers, a polo shirt and sweatshirt.

It was a nice warm morning so I removed my sweatshirt before I knocked on her door.

As the door opened I was very pleasantly surprised. Stood before me was a pretty 30ish blonde short haired woman around 5' 6" wearing a white loose vest top and mini skirt and no bra. If I had to guess I'd say a 36C. She also had a half sleeve tattoo on the top part of her left arm and a geisha tattoo on her right thigh. I introduced myself and reached out to shake her hand but was just met with an icy stare.

After what seemed like an eternity she opened the door wide and motioned me inside.

On the kitchen side was a box she pointed to and said look at what your guys did.

There was a couple of broken glasses inside and I said the company would replace them no problem. There were also a dozen or so boxes that hadn't been unpacked and I said I would take care of that for her. Trying to break the ice, I commented on her tattoo's saying I had a few.

Her whole mood seemed to change and she asked me where I had them.

I told her the top of my arms, chest, back and legs.

She asked if she could see them so I rolled back my polo sleeves and showed her my arms.

She said she loved old school tattoo's and can she see the others?

I said I'd have to take my top off but if she was ok with it then yes.

She said please do so she could see them. I lifted up my polo and took it off while she walked round me examining my chest and back.

I do tend to keep pretty fit in this job so didn't really mind showing off my chest and arms.

She reached out, took my top from me and placed it on the kitchen side. She then asked to see the ones on my legs and I said do you think that it would be appropriate to have me standing in her kitchen in just my boxers? She looked at me, put her hands on her hips and said she could appreciate them more if she could see all of them. I kicked off my trainers and socks then undid my trousers and slipped them off. She immediately took them from me and placed them with my shirt on the kitchen side.

She was walking round me commenting on the designs and asking where I had them done.

Now my favourite tattoo is the one on my back, it's a dragon that starts at the top and it's tail ends up wrapped around my leg and finishing at my ankle.

She spent a long time behind me looking at this one.

She walked back round, looked me in the eyes and said she couldn't see all of the dragon. I said I couldn't very well take my boxers off in front of her to which she replied, 'I think you're supposed to be doing all you can to keep our business, aren't you'? She had me there. I gulped hard, pulled my boxers down and stepped out of them. She bent down, picked them up and placed them on top of my other clothes.

Here I was stark naked in front of a hot blonde while she walked round me looking at my tattoo's. She said fantastic, just the way they should be viewed then offered me a drink. I said a coffee would be good thanks and reached for my clothes. She put her hand on top of them and said 'did I say get dressed? Go and sit on the sofa, I'll bring the coffee in and we can talk.

I could see her making the coffee in the kitchen and I was just generally ogling her body when I felt that familiar stirring. Now it doesn't matter how hard you try to stop it, your cock always has other ideas and by the time she brought the coffee in I was semi hard! She just looked at it and said 'someone's enjoying themselves' and sat down opposite me. We chatted for a while about the problems with her move and that I had restored her confidence in our company.

She then asked me to finish unpacking the boxes that were left and I got up to do it. I noticed my clothes were gone from the kitchen side so resigned myself to do the unpacking naked. All the while she stood next to me or just in front eyeing my cock which was getting harder by the second.

A couple of times she patted my bum as I bent over to get something out of a box so that seemed to keep me hard. As I was about half way through unpacking, there was a knock on the door. She went and answered it and as she came back I could hear two voices. I tried to cover up as best as I could as she walked into the kitchen with her friend. She was dressed almost the same but with a different colour top. Her friend took a long look at me and said 'how long did it take her to get you naked'? I said about 10 minutes and she chuckled and said 'a new record'

So there I was totally naked with two women looking me over and patting my bum every few minutes keeping me hard. I did get brave enough to ask if they would like to join me naked and they just laughed saying they were fine with the way things were. I was caught looking down her top and got a hard slap on my bum for my trouble. There was a toolbox that needed to be put in the shed so she opened the back door and asked me to follow her with it. The back garden was about 60 feet or so long and overlooked by both houses on either side so I felt a little bit nervous but followed her anyway. There was a warm breeze as I walked down the garden and I could feel my hard cock swaying with every step. She pointed to a rack in the shed and asked me to put the toolbox on the bottom shelf. As I bent down I felt her hand between my legs gently cupping my balls then she let go and I followed her back to the house. As I walked up the garden, I noticed a lady watching me from the house next door. She was probably in her late 60's and just looking at me smiling.

As soon as we were back inside she whispered something to her friend and they both looked at me and giggled. There were a couple of vases that just had to go to the shed so her friend led the way this time. They had to go on the bottom shelf too and as I bent down I felt her friend gently cupping my balls in her hand. As we walked back to the house I looked up but couldn't see the neighbour this time but as we entered I heard voices coming from the front door.

Then I heard 'why don't you come in and meet him, he's a very nice guy'

In they walk and the neighbour looks me up and down and says 'I'm Rose, it's very nice to meet you and by the looks of it you're very pleased to meet me too' with that they all started giggling like schoolgirls. So now I'm in a house totally naked with two hot 30ish women and a 60ish woman.

They seemed to keep finding things that needed to go to the shed so a few more trips were made.

I returned to find the three of them standing in the kitchen whispering and glancing at me.

Then followed another hour of the three of them giving me instructions that involved stretching up high or bending down low before I finished the unpacking and was rewarded with my clothes back, a kiss on the cheek and another cheeky pat on my bum and wink from Rose.

Needless to say, we kept the contract and the office just think I'm a good talker. I've never been back to her house since that day but it's left me craving for more cfnm.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tattoo's

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 451 milliseconds