• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ginny and Katy Pt. 03

Ginny and Katy Pt. 03

12

Thursday, November 24, 2011, Thanksgiving dinner

= = = = = = = = = =

Betty was having dinner with her family for Thanksgiving. I'd gathered Katy wasn't welcome there, though why wasn't at all clear to me. Katy's family was out of town, and Nancy was always encouraging me to "bring someone with you." I knew she meant a new boyfriend, but I just wasn't interested in anything romantic. But I took her up on the "bring someone" part and brought Katy. Nancy's husband and son and daughter, both youngsters, were there plus some of her husband's family.

The dinner was quite nice. Nancy was a good cook and her husband actually even better. The conversation was pleasant. Nancy was very interested in Katy. I'd said nothing but good things about her since that afternoon she overheard our conversation and had quickly gone from boarder to friend. I didn't often keep secrets from Nancy, but I hadn't told her Katy and I were lovers or the clothing optional aspect of our home. Nancy was more than a bit of a prude. Or, at least, the Nancy I knew of old was.

But Nancy had seen us together months ago, after we became friends but before we became lovers. She noticed that things were different. She led me out to the back deck after dinner.

"What's going on between you and Katy, Gin?"

"Gin" was her nick name for me, combining part of my name and my favorite drink, that only Nancy used.

I asked "What do you mean?"

"I'm a God damn therapist, dear. I'm trained to notice things. You stand inside each others comfort zones. You exchange quick knowing looks. You touch each other when you think nobody is looking. You're romantically involved or lovers or both. Right?"

I was a bit stunned. We'd intended to keep it secret. I wondered how many other people suspected something from seeing us together?

She said "I'll take that look in your eyes as confirmation. Look, years ago I'd have gone all 'it's a sin' and 'it's morally wrong' and so on. But that's mostly mother talking through me. Maybe it is wrong or a sin or whatever. But these days, I'm not so sure of myself. I've seen far too much since I started working. I've seen too many woman happy together to believe that shit."

She paused. "It still feels wrong, especially for my baby sister. And with such a young woman."

We both glanced through the sliding glass doors into the living room. Nancy's husband was chatting with Katy.

Nancy continued, "A girl, practically. It feels like it's wrong. But I'm going to try not to give you a hard time about it either."

She glanced into the living room again. I looked too. Nancy's husband could be very charming, but he was also host and had moved on to talk to his sister. Katy was looking uncomfortable in the room full of strangers.

Nancy smiled, though it looked a big forced. "I think your friend needs you."

I stepped towards the door.

"Please, before we go in. Satisfy my curiosity. I don't need to know, but you're my sister and I really want to. It shows all over that you're close friends. Very close. And that automatic move to go to her says a lot. Please tell me, really, it's just my curiosity. Is she your girlfriend, or lover, or both?"

I decided there was no reason not to tell her.

I said, "Lover. She has a girlfriend."

"Interesting. Well, you better go rescue your lover from the family."

Nancy slid the door open and said, "Go ahead."

Katy turned as I stepped in the door, her face lit up, she walked towards me, and hesitated. We'd agreed not to be obvious while there.

I gave her a quick hug and said, "Come on, dishes."

We both giggled, briefly, then went to the kitchen with Nancy, her daughter and sister-in-law.

As we worked Nancy kept taking glances at Katy. And I guess I could understand that. We were not her patients. This was not abstract. This was her little sister and her little sister's lover. Female lover. I saw her start to speak several times, then change her mind. Eventually she seemed to make up her mind and decide not to ask whatever it was she wanted to ask.

Friday, December 2, 2011, "Graduation" and pillow talk.

= = = = = = = = = =

Things had changed since that evening Katy and I did the dishes, and did each other. And much was the same. But the differences were life itself to me. About twice a week we slept together. And about twice a week we had sex. Sometimes both the same night. We went about the place nude or wearing not much most of the time. I wore panties and shorts when I had my period. I guessed we'd synchronized because she did the same on the same days I did.

At breakfast this morning she said, "Congratulation, you've graduated. You're now officially a fully trained lesbian."

"Do I get a diploma?"

"No, but you're good enough that you can learn on your own from now on. Sex should always be new."

I pointed out, "I still want sex with men, Katy."

She said, "Well, nobody's perfect. Let's not talk about that."

We celebrated. Dinner out, sex in my shower, my bed and on the floor, and sleeping together that night.

As we were pillow talking the conversation came around to clothes. She thought I should dress younger. I had the body for it, she claimed, and thought I looked like I was in my twenties. It was a touch more of a suggestion than just a thought. She was asserting a little bit of dominance over me. It felt good and I agreed. We'd undressed each other many times, including tonight, and I was reminded that the underwear she regularly wore was nothing like the satin panty and bra set she had on the day I saw her ironing in the laundry room. I asked about it.

"I only dress that way for Betty. Or, well, she suggested that it would help me if I wore those under my suit. She bought them for me to sex me up a bit that day. She was right, too. It took the edge off for the presentation, thinking about what I was wearing in front of all those people."

She paused a moment, running her fingers through my hair. "I could dress that way for you some times, if you'd like."

"No, it's not necessary. Well, yes, it would be nice. But mostly I just wondered about it."

Katy said, "You'll dress up for me too?"

"Of course, but I don't think I have any clothes like that any more. I think I got rid of them all after Brian died. Well, except for the set I bought myself to wear under my wedding dress and for him that night. I kept those, though I've never worn them again. We can go through my closet tomorrow and see if there's anything you like."

She kissed me. "No, those would all be things you wore for Brian. And you certainly wouldn't want to wear your wedding night lingerie for me. Right?"

"I'd be self conscious about them."

"Right. Besides, there's a lingerie set I know you'll look killer in. I'd like to buy them for you."

I hesitated. The idea was very intimate.

She said, "Please?"

I gave in. "OK. Thank you."

She was quiet for a minute, still stroking my hair as I caressed her breasts. Not to arouse her, just being intimate.

She said "You didn't really need a boarder. For money, I mean. Did you?"

"No. Nancy insisted I needed someone to live with me. Take me out of my shell. Who could have guessed she'd be so right. And you'd be so good for me."

"Thank you, Virginia. You've been good for me too. Betty noticed a change in me. She says I'm more. Intimate. And she's not talking about sex."

Saturday, December 3, 2011, New toy.

= = = = = = = = = =

As lunch time approached Katy knocked on my door. I was online keeping up with the world. We still both took the clothing optional aspect of living together to heart. But had now reached the point where "optional" part was the operative word. It was entirely likely that one of us might be fully dressed and the other fully nude and any given time. This morning I was partially dressed, panties and bra, and she had on shorts and, I assumed, panties but was topless when I said "Come in."

She asked, "How about lunch then going to get that lingerie outfit we talked about last night?"

I said, "OK. I"ll buy."

She said, "Lunch, OK, but he lingerie is my treat. You should wear a dress. Something short and sleeveless."

I asked, "Sun dress? Cocktail dress?"

"Either will work. I'd like to see you in the cocktail dress, if you don't mind being a bit out of place at lunch."

Of course, I wore the cocktail dress.

Over lunch she said "I should warn you about something. There was a time where I was picking up a new girl every few weeks. Never serious. Just someone to play with for a night or a few days. The people at the store we're going to got to calling them my toys. And I guess they sort of were. I brought them all in and bought them the same outfit, so I guess I was playing dress up with them.

"The same set I'm planning to buy you. I gave up on the "toy" thing when Betty and I got serious, but Lottie, the owner there, doesn't seem to have noticed that I haven't been in with anyone but Betty for over a year. The point is, if Lottie is there she'll probably ask if you're my new toy."

I asked, "Am I your new toy?"

"No, Virginia, you're not my new toy."

I said, "Oh." There was a lot of emotion in that "oh." I was pleased that I wasn't just another temporary play thing. But also disappointed that she didn't want to claim ownership over me. She seemed to be considering the way I'd said "Oh."

After a few seconds she said, "Well, unless you want to be my toy."

I was clear with myself that I was submissive, and both Brian and Nancy had agreed. But exactly what sort of submissive I was wasn't clear. I'd never really had a relationship with someone dominant. Brian and I had had only one game we played where he was dominant. We played it fairly often, but it wasn't really his personality. And I'd read a lot, of course. The bottom line was I suspected Katy was a dominant, and maybe one I'd want to submit to, but I just wasn't sure. I was thinking maybe she was testing me, but I was so naive about it, I wasn't even sure of that.

I decided to take a chance. "Yes, I'd like to be your new toy."

Her turn to say, "Oh!" with a lot of emotion.

I went back to eating and, between bites, asked, "What do I do now?"

She was still looking surprised. "Uh, nothing. Nothing. For now anyway. You've given me something to think about."

The store seemed an odd place to me. Nothing like I'd ever seen before. It was sort of a combination Victoria's Secret, Fredrick's of Hollywood and an S&M store.

The clerk greeted her, "Katy! Long time, huh?"

"Hi, Lottie. Yes, its been a while." Katy and I were holding hands. I was playing up her obviously leading me

Lottie looked me over and, as predicted, asked, "Is this your new toy?"

Katy replied, "Yes she is. Isn't she beautiful?"

"She sure is. A bit older than the others, but wow. Those boobs are magnificent."

I smiled at her.

"And what a smile. You are awesome."

I said, "Thank you." I felt rather awesome at that moment.

She said to Katy "You want your usual outfit for her?"

Katy told her, "Yes," and handed a note we'd made up over lunch. It had my measurements on it.

Katy send me on to a changing room, spoke to Lottie for a minute, then joined me and started undressing me. I tried to help, but she told me not to.

"You're my new toy. I'm going to play dress up with you."

She looked at me a bit doubtfully. I guess she wanted to see if I'd submit, or was I offended, or what?

I smiled and said, "OK."

She had my dress and shoes off, only my panties and bra still on, when there was a knock on the door. Lottie handed in some hangers, a shoe box, and a couple of smaller packages.

With the door closed Katy removed my bra and panties then went to the first item on the hangers. A wide black satin garter belt, which she fastened around my waist. Then put on a pair of black sheer stockings with back seams. She attached the garter tabs and carefully adjusted the seams. I watched her, and myself, in the mirrors, nicely arranged so I could see my back almost as well as my front. She had me step into the matching thong then a pair of very shiny black patent leather pumps with heels just a bit higher than I was used to.

I'd only ever worn thongs for Brian. I wasn't really happy with them. But as I stood there looking at myself in the mirrors I loved this one. I wanted to bend over and see how I looked from behind but, again, there was that feeling of that being wrong. Then I chuckled at myself. I had just seconds ago been nude in front of Katy. And I figured she'd love to see my breasts hanging down if I bent over. And I kind of wanted to too. So I bent over, watching in the mirror as my breasts moved away from my body to hang free. Then, caressing my bare butt, I looked in the reflection at the thong just barely covering my sex as the back strap ran up over my ass hole and spread above my back cleavage.

This one was wider between my legs than the ones I'd worn before. Lottie had chosen well. It actually covered all of my pubic hair. I loved it and suspected that Katy had been describing my bush to Lottie when they talked for a moment after I'd gone into the dressing room ahead of Katy. I stood back up. All the thongs I'd worn before I wanted to get out of quickly. This one wasn't as comfortable as panties, but I knew I could wear it for hours, or more, without any discomfort.

Katy had been sitting back on a chair looking at me. She asked, "You like?"

I looked at her, a bit embarrassed, "Yes, thank you."

"You're Welcome. Please turn around."

I did.

She gestured around the room, "Walk around, please."

I started pacing back and forth around the room, but it was pretty small. I could only go a couple of steps each way.

"I can't wait to see you walk down the hall at home in that."

I asked, "No bra?"

"Of course, but I don't want to cover them up just yet."

I shrugged, making my breasts bounce, and continued walking. I put my hands behind my head, lifting my breasts and increasing how much they bounced when I walked. She started rubbing herself through her pants.

After a couple of minutes she said, "Put the bra on. I want to watch you do it." I did, slowly, hopefully sensuously. I made a big production of settling myself in the cups, looking at myself in the mirrors, lifting and dropping my breasts. Then taking the bra off and adjusting the straps and doing it all over again. She was rubbing harder and starting to breathe more quickly. I pulled her to her feet, moved the chair so it was across the room from one of the full length mirrors. I rubbed my satin encased breasts up against her while I unzipped her pants, pushed them and her panties down over her hips, and nudged her back into the chair.

I knelt in front of her and took off her sneakers, pants and panties. I pulled her ass to the edge of the chair and spread her legs. I looked directly into her eyes and started licking her. She'd been watching me, but at the first touch of my tongue threw her head back and mewed like a kitten. I knew what she thought about my bottom, so I stopped licking for just a second and said, "Look in the mirror."

As she did and I moved my knees much further apart spreading my legs wide. She caught her breath at the sight of me and that it was obvious what I was doing but she couldn't actually see what I was doing in the mirror. Just my ass, the garters and stockings, the thong and my behind wiggling as I moved up and down on her.

"You are so, so beautiful, Virginia."

I pulled back just long enough to say, "Thank you," then continued licking her.

She pulled up her t-shirt and bra and started playing with her breasts.

I leaned my forehead against her pubic bone for balance then reached back with both hands and lowered my thong below my stocking tops. I put the fingers of one hand inside her and reached between my legs with the other to play with myself.

She said, "Oh, my God. You are such a slut!"

I'm not fond of the word "slut," but her tone of voice made it a compliment. I was very wet and on a pretty short fuse. She was too, both.

Katy's lessons had been very good. I hadn't just learned how to pleasure another woman, I'd also learned a few things about pleasuring myself. I worked us both up towards climax at the same rate. When she came, I did. Being quiet, for me, was pretty easy. I just moaned and screamed into her pussy. She had to bite her hand. Still on my knees, I looked around the room for something to dry myself with. I got my regular panties and wiped off my face then my pussy with them.

I stood in front of her, my crotch just in front of her face, and made a show of drying between my legs then begin slowly pulling the thong back up. She stopped me. "Put the panties on instead." She'd gotten both a thong and panties. I let the thong fall to my ankles, stepped out of it, stepped into the panties and brought them, I hoped sensuously, up my legs and adjusted them so they fit just right. She reached up to stroke me on the front of my panties then stood and kissed me. She followed my lead and dried herself with her panties then put the shoes I'd worn into the shoe box from the new heels along with both of our wet panties and the bra I'd originally worn.

As I redid my makeup she picked up the thong from the floor, put it on, then her jeans.

She was about to drop my dress over my head when she stopped.

She said, "You're quite the exhibitionist, V."

I was immediately suspicious about where this was going. And excited too.

I said "For you, I am. We've seen each other in our underwear for weeks."

"You know I don't mean that. That was quite a show you just put on."

She'd lowered her hands, and my dress, looking into my eyes. I had my arms around my middle, just below my breasts, and looked away.

She said "I think it's more than that, honey." She took the clutch purse I'd been carrying and dropped it into the shoe box.

She opened the dressing room door, but didn't go out, and didn't give me my dress. I reached for it, and she gave it to me, looking disappointed, but not arguing. I stood looking at her, then peaked out the door into the store, sliding the dress through my fingers over and over. I looked back at her.

She gave me a little smile and said "It's up to you, V."

I took a deep breath, stepped out of the changing room, with my dress in my hand, and reached out my other hand for her. She gave me a smile like sunshine. She took my hand and, with the shoe box and her purse in her other hand, led me up the aisle to the check out.

Lottie did a double take when we got to the counter.

She said, "Katy, I've never seen the results before. She's lovely."

Katy said, "Thank you, I think she's beautiful."

She leaned down and gave me a quick but passionate kiss. She let go of my hand to rummage in her purse. I stood there playing with my dress. I looked around and noticed that I'd attracted some attention.

Two women stepped up to the counter and spoke to the other clerk, pointing at me, "We'd like to see that outfit in our sizes, please."

They were looking me over. I decided "what the hell" and stepped back from the counter and did a pirouette for them, my hands away from my sides. One of them applauded for a moment. I felt myself turning red, but did a quick curtsy, turned back to the counter, and snuggled up to Katy's arm.

The other clerk said, "You should keep this one, Katy."

Katy looked at me for a second and said "I think I will." then said "Hold up there a second, Lottie. Don't total it yet."

She reached into her purse and handed me her car keys. "Please go wait in the car. I'll be right along."

I gasped and held my dress in front of me. I looked out the glass doors to the parking lot then up at her.

"Put it on if you have to."

I must have looked like a deer in headlights.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ginny and Katy Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds