• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Wonderful Weekend

A Wonderful Weekend

123

Esther Watson was lounging in her bath; she had never in her life felt as good, or as satisfied as she was right now. She had thought back to when she might have done, but if she had, then it was a long time ago. Esther was wallowing in hot water lashed with scented oils; he was downstairs making her coffee.

It was almost 12 noon, she had just got out of bed, or rather, she had just been allowed to. He had been screwing her since 7am this morning. He had run the bath for her, laced it with the oils, come back, picked her up in his powerful arms, carried her into the bathroom and gently lowered her in.

He had kissed her lovingly, toyed with her wonderfully abused nipples, tickled her now equally abused and suddenly well used pussy. Then told her to stay right where she was and he'd be right back with her coffee. She heard him climbing back up the stairs, and then the door opened and in he came.

She stared at him in wonder, "How could he do that?" she thought, "how can he, after what he's been doing to me all morning, how does he do it?" What was she thinking about to herself, was staring right back at her, right in her face as he approached her smiling. She wasn't looking at his face; she was looking the deep red bulbous mushroom that had devastated her for most of the morning.

His prick was popping its head at her as if to say, 'hello, its meeeeee, I'm baaaaaack!' On the other side of the beautiful angry head, was seven inches of steel, all made from flesh, thick powerful flesh. Behind that spreading outwards was a dark brown forest of hair, reaching almost to his navel, and touching the top part of his legs.

This is what Esther's eyes were fixed on, as they followed the bobbing and weaving head as he neared her. It hypnotised the gorgeous woman, it tantalised and teased, and it tempted and thrilled her completely. But incongruously, until about 5 hours ago, she had never even seen it.

Now, it, and its owner, captivated her entirely, he had taken her completely, used her totally, fucked her manically, then made love to her in a way she hadn't known. And he had left her more satisfied than she could ever remember. And she also knew him to be a nice person; she had known him for 12 years"

Esther was forty two years old, her rapist, seducer, now lover was nineteen. Esther was a gorgeous woman, full of life, still in her prime. And she was desired by any man lucky enough to have been fixed with her deep dark eyes. Her face was an attraction unfettered, full lipped and unblemished complexion, high cheek boned and utterly enticing.

The 5ft 8" completely feminine woman had a body to die for as far as any red blooded man was concerned, she was voluptuous, and full bodied. She knew that any man worth his salt, prefers something to get hold of, and Esher had that in abundance. Her weight would embarrass a lot of women, she was around 155lbs, but it was all in the right places.

Esther was a 38C on a good day, sometimes she felt a 40, but her waist line was where it was supposed to be, and her child bearing hips were a hot man's dream. Her long legs were where her height came from, and were pivotal to her looks. They tapered, on tiny feet and in tremendous shape; her calves were symmetrical giving them luscious sleek lines.

She was and had been a very sexual woman all her life, and over the twenty years she had been married, she had stepped out twice. She had regarded them as exciting from a naughty perspective, but errors in judgement never the less. Now she knew she would never regard this as a mistake, partly because she had had no say in the early morning proceedings, and mostly because of how he had made her feel.

Her long dark hair was hanging over the rolled edge of the bath, her fantastically, and naturally shaped eyebrows arched, her breasts simmering just under the still hot water, deep brown nipples poking through. Her lips quivered at what she was looking at, he put the coffee on the tiled edge to the wall.

Her hand came out of the water to capture it as he leaned over, Esther turned her lovely head, kissed, licked, then sucked it, she tasted him for the first time, and then herself on it. Her eye closed blissfully as he stayed where he was and let her bring him on. He was still naked, her other warm hand left the water and cupped his balls, his knees sagged in wonder.

She had been sound asleep alone in her bed, Esther was a freelance writer, and had stayed home this weekend to work on the book she was writing in conjunction with another writer. Her husband, son, and daughter had gone off for the holiday weekend the previous afternoon. They would be away all four days of the holiday, returning on the afternoon of the fourth day.

Now it was Friday noon, she was in her bath, and sucking a young man's cock for him, and she was absolutely loving, and revelling in it. She had woken lazily and sleepily this morning, to see the sun streaming through her rear and south facing bedroom windows. She had glanced at the clock, and felt her husband squeeze a nipple.

In her sleepy mind she mumbled something and he had squeezed it again, it had been about three or more weeks since her and Geoff, her husband, had made love, so she was more than ready for it. "A girl doesn't turn down chances at your age," she would tell herself laughingly.

And the fingers teasing her nipples were so warm and lovely, she felt them grow instantly. They had always been the bane of her life, so sensitive, and needful. She only had to catch them sometimes, and she would literally turn somersaults. And today it seemed, was one of those days, her pussy warmed up with them too.

She used to laugh sometimes to herself, when she knew they were acting up, she would pick a man, or a boy out, in a shop, a bar, or anywhere, and say to him in her head. "Did you know that if you were to walk up to me, squeeze these, you could screw me any way you wanted!"

He was warm against her; she could feel him between her legs, "he's hard!" she thought, "Ooooh lovely!" Esther put her hand behind her and took a hold of him. "Wow, is he ready or what?" she exclaimed in her head, and began to roll over; he moved in close and mumbled, 'uh uh.' Esther turned her hand around to get a better hold, and she was impressed by Geoff's hard on.

He tweaked each nipple, and pushing his left arm under her and fingered her pussy, she lifted her leg to let him in, and in he went, his fingers were brilliant, she was turned on immediately. "Ooooh don't stop, I'll kill you if you do, you teasing naughty boy!" she told him over her shoulder. He kissed her neck, bit her shoulder, and Esther was in heaven.

But she needed what was in her hand, and she needed it in her pussy badly, it was necessary, and undeniable. It was as hard as she could remember, hot and burning. "God, hurry, put it in me, stop teasing or you'll get it big time!" she grunted loudly. Esther bent her back away from him, and pushed her ass back at him, she was leaking juice out, hot sweet nectar was going to waste.

He bent his back and pushed, Esther guided him in, and she sighed a sigh of huge relief, and utter gratitude that she had him in her. "Jesus, you feel bigger honey, where have you been all my life?" and she giggled delightedly. To be filled like this again was a distant memory. He pumped at her, and Esther had her first climax of the day.

It was painfully marvellous, it crushed her, but he kept going, his cock slapped in and out, and it matched the slapping of his balls on her ass, and cunt lips, Esther shivered time after time, at each slap the juice covered balls made. She came again, "Yes yes, yes, Oh god go on, keep going baby, keep going," she told him as he screwed her and tortured her nipples.

Then Esther felt him pulse, he was coming, "he's going to fill my belly with his white mice," she chortled to herself. He did, he humped into her, his cock was jammed all the way in, and he held her tight, snuffling into her neck. Esther felt wonderful, he had screwed her like he hadn't for many a long year, a way she had wanted for a long time. It had arrived once more; he had got her again once more!

They rested in the afterglow, each recovering, his cock partly slipped out, it saddened her. She thought, "Well, at least he's given me a seeing to, to last until the next time at least," she thought a little sadly, wondering when the 'next time' would be. Her eyes closed slowly, she drifted off a little.

Her eyes fluttered open and she felt his cock move in her, again! Esther started to turn over but he stopped her, "Close your eyes," he mumbled, whispering into her ear through her hair. She did so gladly, and he pulled her gently over himself, keeping his mouth in her hair, "keep them closed," he mumbled softly again, she did so. Esther could feel his cock against her thigh.

Then he lifted himself up and over her, between her legs, she felt him ready himself. Then he plunged into her still dripping and cum filled cunt. His wonderful cock split her, her eyes flew open and there he was, it didn't register at first, she smiled happily and so fully turned on.

He drove in and out, his prick fully resurrected and hard, long and thick. Up on his elbows, hands hooked under her shoulders he fucked her. Esther's eyes rolled to the back of her head, she couldn't breathe, her heart, had it stopped? She didn't know, all she knew was she was being rail roaded, ram rodded, and screwed as never before.

And it wasn't her husband, it was Rico, her son's best friend, Richard was his name, but everyone called him Rico. He was nineteen years old, he was in her bed, he was screwing her out of her mind, and he had already done just that minutes before. This was the second time in as many minutes.

"Rico," she squealed, wha.... Oh God Rico nooooo, mmmmm!" It was all she could say, her breath wasn't enough to continue to protest. In the meantime Rico battered her, fucked her and screwed her, kissing her neck, knees under her thighs keeping her spread high and wide.

Then protests were out of the equation, Esther came again, it near killed her. The veiny hard and thick thudding weapon, was beating, and retreating unobstructed, to and fro on the path to her orgasmic door. Her body just gave up and joined in, it humped back at the young invading prick that was now bringing it such unadulterated joy, and she came again on it again.

That orgasm knocked her out of the ring; she had been soundly defeated in her own bed by a nineteen year old boy. It was no contest; a referee would give technical knockout stoppage. Her arms went around him in submission; her legs drew him to her. Rico fucked her. The contest, such as it was, drew to a close when he leaned in and kissed her.

Esther saw him coming, wondered whether to say no, resist, stop him, she met him with her own kiss, and they were locked together in a lovers sweet embrace. Rico rose and fell; his ass pumping back and forth, Esther came repeatedly under him. This was the first time in her life, that she had truly been conquered. Esther had given in many times in her life, but willingly, going with the flow. But she had never been taken like this, used like, and wonderfully abused like this, and completely vanquished in such an orgasmic manner.

She looked up at him, his face a mask of concentration, "power house fucking," came to her mind. "God in heaven, he is a machine isn't he, a fucking fuck machine, set to full power and on automatic." Then Esther let it all go, she went with him. Her young man boy lover as he now was, he screwed her exactly the way she remembered, what fucking was supposed to be about.

How many climaxes Esther had she wasn't sure but she knew it was multiple times. She had been ready for this, it had been building in her, and Rico had turned the valve of pent up emotion on. Now Esther was a surging tremendous lava flow of cums, climaxes and orgasms, until it had all spouted from her pussy and her tender body. He drove her mad with a sudden bout of teasing, he pulled out right to the tip, only her pussy lips were wrapped around the head, and then he pretended to bang it in only not to. He did this several times, and occasionally he would whop it in and take her by total surprise.

She rested underneath her son's best friend, and then he came once more. She felt him erupt in her, his prick seated right in the entrance to her womb, and she felt the blast of hot seed flooding her to capacity.

Rico stayed, his eyes were open but unfocused, he was motionless on top of his friend's mother. His cock twitching as the last drips popped out, then he flinched, his cock slackened off and slid out. Now he saw her again.

"Wow," he murmured, "that was something else, wasn't it?" He smiled benignly at her, then he kissed the wondrous woman below him, Esther kissed him back, it was a passionately soft kiss between two people who had got, and had given everything they had to the other. In reality, he had taken what Esther had, then she had given him all of her, his cock hadn't let her not give it.

And he was right, it had been something else, and it was something else! He rolled slowly away followed by Esther, she turned with him, they were now facing each other. "I'm sorry," he said quietly, "but I have wanted to be with you, near you, and love you from as long as I can remember, and no matter what you might say, or even do. I have been with you, and it's the most fantastic thing I have ever done, or been a part of!"

He stared into her deep dark eyes and felt himself swimming; she looked him for some time not saying anything. She was too strung up to speak for the moment, but whatever else had happened, she pondered, Rico had done her up like a kipper. She couldn't remember being so totally dislodged from her mind, or so disconnected from reality.

She had been made love to in such a way that her mind had been undone, but her body was in tune with him. What he had done, and if she admitted it, how much it had done for her. Her body was still feeling the effects, and would do for a long time. The electrical buzzes were still ranging through her. They were tingling her pussy, ringing her bell, her nipples crackling in the fire still around them, all her erogenous zones, and extremities were on fire.

Esther did the only thing a woman could do in the circumstances she was in; she cupped his balls and cock, then kissed him. The memory of him being in her from behind, and her sleepily thinking it was her husband, would stay with her forever, nothing in the annals of history would ever remove it.

"What on earth possessed you Rico to even think about this, let alone do it," she said. "What would have happened, if it had all gone wrong?" But it wasn't admonition in her voice, it was wonderment. "What time did you get here this morning, I woke up around 7am, and you were behind me. You know I thought it was my husband, don't you?"

"I was hoping you were thinking that yes, I got here about 6am," he told her, "I waited in your yard for about half an hour, trying to pluck up the courage, I knew you were alone of course. But once I had made my mind up, a now or never kind of thing, I just went for it."

"And I suppose you can lie there," Esther said, "and tell me it all went to plan?"

"No," he said, "I didn't have a plan, I had no idea what I was going to do, it was like watching a film, it just happened." Esther didn't believe it for one moment.

"You are telling me that you crept into my bed, and just made love to me, no, fucked me! No!" she said, "technically you raped me?" Rico shank from her, he hadn't thought of that.

"I did creep into your bed, yes," he told her, "but I was there for about 5 or 10 minutes before I put my arm around you."

"And I responded the way you wanted me to?" she asked.

"Well," he answered, "I suppose you did, but I still had no idea what you would do. But to be honest, if I had thought it through properly, I wouldn't be here now. I would have disappeared a long time ago, and you wouldn't have known anything about it."

Then Rico kissed her, it was a quick in and out one, he pulled back, wondering what she would do. She stayed there so he kissed her again, and this time, his open eyes, saw hers close. He moved to her and got his arms around her. He popped his upper leg over hers and Esther moved to him.

"What am I doing here, I don't know," she said to him as she pulled back a little. But Esther had the distinct memory of him screwing and making love to her so magically, and so magnificently. This boy, that she had known all this time, yet now she didn't know him at all, And Esther felt that she couldn't say no to the possibility of it happening again.

"You do know, you do realise that this is only a onetime thing Rico, I will never be here again like this for you!" she said, "once you've gone you will never trick, or get me again, understand?"

"Yes I know, but while I'm here, can we carry on and have some more fun, please?" he was so sincere in his words that Esther couldn't tell him to get out, to leave. She sighed in resignation, and nodded her lovely head. Rico kissed her immediately, and went for her still aching for attention nipples, his knee pressed into her pussy and Esther sank without trace.

She suddenly felt his still warm and wet prick in her hand; she toyed, and squeezed it, pulled it and jacked him. Her other arm went around him to hold him close. "Jesus Rico, what am I going to do about you, hmmmm?" she whispered, as further tightness crept around her. She knew what that was, it was need, and she hadn't had the satisfaction for sometime of knowing, that now that need could and assuredly would be met.

The living breathing young cock in her hand throbbed and pulsed, "This can only mean one thing," she thought. And Esther relied on her sexual knowledge to go forth and plunder the delights of the hardening flesh in her wanton hand. She moved right into him, her sexual arousal was heightening, growing like the spongy blooming mushroom in her palm.

For some reason her mind drifted back to the two times she had strayed from the path of fidelity. One had been a tipsy fling with an erring husband who took advantage of Esther's nipples. Her memory had always been vague, but she had enjoyed it. But the brief moment of excitement that had soon slipped away. The other had been with a young man of similar age to Rico. He had been a junior in her office, his heart had been broken by a lost love, she had consoled him, and somehow she had ended up having sex in her car with him.

But he had been totally inexperienced, had shot his bolt in an instant, made a mess on her dress, and scuttled away in embarrassment. But he had been silent afterwards, and never once mentioned it, for that Esther had been very grateful. Then he had suddenly left the firm she worked for and that had been that. He was the total opposite to Rico, Rico she now already knew, was a man among boys and men. Where he had got this level of expertise she had no idea, she was just glad he did, and had. Esther was already screeching towards another heart stopping, mind stripping, and love bang making session at his hands, and cock, which was feeling massive in hers!

"To hell with it," she told herself, as her grip tightened, and lengthened on his ever growing hard on. Her smile widened, she was on her own until Monday! "Rico's here, my husband isn't, I'm on my own, no one can ever possibly know, I might as well go for broke now!" The sniggering giggle made Rico grin too, why he didn't know. Esther surrendered to herself, but not to Rico, she surrendered to the moment.

"Rico, do what you do best, come on!" she told him and tugged his prick.

"What's that then?" he asked stupidly, looking at her.

"Me!" she chortled, "me, you dummy, screw me, get on with it!" Rico was in her before she had finished speaking, and Esther had to fight to draw breath, his cock was driving new holes in her, opening new highways in her super heated cunt. Rico was like a man possessed, he had wanted her, and this for so long, he was on full alert, as soon as the request was made, he fulfilled it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Wonderful Weekend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds