• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Love Story: The Final Story

A Love Story: The Final Story

123

Hey,

I'm back with the final installment of my series A Love Story. Brett and Isla have had an interesting time. From watching their brothers work through situation that would break most people and meeting a friend that is a true hero. Brett and Isla maintain their love for each other. It is their turn.

I would like to thank Andi for taking the time to edit this story. You are the best.

For now, I hope you enjoy reading the final story about Brett and Isla. All the characters in this story are above the age of consent.

Enjoy

IR2R

*****

Brett Graves was exhausted. As a junior lawyer in his father's firm, he worked twice as hard as every other attorney. Often he was frustrated, especially when others seemed to love trying to show his father that he messed up. So to prevent this from happening, Bret was extra cautious. The problem wasn't really his father, but the other lawyers. Many saw that his father owned the firm and assumed he had a free ride. Earl Graves was a slave driver.

In his firm, failure was not an option. After Daniel left a few years ago because of how the workers interacted, Earl tightened the reins on the people that worked for him. Bret started working for him a few years ago, and Brett often felt as if he was a disappointment for him. As the youngest son, he wanted more than anything to please his father. His oldest brother, Andrew, had his own detective agency. Daniel, his next oldest brother, had his own law firm. His brother, Peter, was a doctor, and even his younger sister, Emily had her own company. He felt like a failure.

The year before, in an effort to exert his independence, he bought his first home a effectively moving out of his parents home. Now, at his mother's insistence, he stayed with them only when work required extensive attention. He was at home when Kim called and told him Isla had been attacked. Within the hour, he was at the hospital. His parents were not surprised to see him.

His mother, Bria, told him Isla's brother was on his way and would be there soon. Brett sat in the waiting room. Peter had come out and explained that she was in surgery. She had several stab wounds and the surgeons were repairing the damage. Brett's heart raced. It seemed like days had past even though it had only been a few hours. Soon, Oman rushed into the waiting area with Snake and Emily. Isla was out of surgery and Peter was taking them to her room.

"Look, she has been through a trauma. Don't ask a lot of questions. Right now we are trying to keep her calm." Peter explained. Andrew nodded. The family entered her room. Isla was alert, and Peter reminded her to stay calm. She had just come out of surgery, so try not to recall too much. The nurse came and called Peter for the other victim. Isla's friend had taken several serious blows and he was concerned she had a serious concussion. Peter told them he needed to check on the other victim and left the room. Everyone talked but Brett could not say anything. She was hurt. Isla was hurt. Some bastard abused and tried to force... Brett exhaled and stepped out of the room. Seeing her bandaged and bruised made him furious.

Isla saw him walk out. She tried to act as if it didn't bother her, but it did. Andrew saw the look of disappointment in her eyes and smiled. He'd drag Brett's behind back inside. Isla smiled and continued to talk briefly with Earl and Bria. So, Brett left. I'm sure he has more important things to worry about. She surmised. We're just friends. She concluded.

Emily was talking and Isla thought about Mia. Although the room was full of friends, she needed someone she trusted to check on Mia. She begged Emily to go. Brett came back in. Oman was with him and she could tell he blamed himself somehow.

"Isla I should have come sooner. I had a vision." Oman gasped.

Another doctor came in to check her. The doctor examined her and left to consult with Dr. Graves. Emily came back and Isla knew Mia had been short with her. Brett paced. Earl watched him carefully. Oman told her he'd be back and he went to talk with her friend. Oman came back looking confused and as frustrated as Emily. Snake did not like it when anyone to upset his wife so he went to see the friend.

Brett just wanted to go. He wanted to take Isla home, to his home, and never let her go back to that apartment. Soon a dark-haired beauty walked in followed by Snake. She was just as hurt as Isla. The man that hurt these two women needed to be dealt with. Brett stood when Peter returned and told the girls they could leave, but only if someone would be responsible for their care.

Mia rushed in. "Mia are you alright?" Isla exhaled.

"I'm fine. You saved my life Mia. He hurt you. Are you..." Isla stopped. Mia froze and Isla stopped talking. Mia was a very proud person and Isla knew she hated being crowded.

"I'm fine Isla. I just hate..." Mia answered, not wanting to reveal much. Brett forced himself to calm down. Everyone was quiet and waited. Soon the Graves headed home leaving Isla with her friend and brother. Since the girls were being released, Earl and Bria took them home with them. No arguments would be accepted. The older couple waited on the release papers for the girls. Earl reminded Brett he needed to report in early. He nodded and left heading to his parent's home. Andrew went to Peter's to pick up Cici and his sons. Oman left the hospital and took both girls to the police station. Earl had gone to take Bria home, but soon he rushed to the station, meeting Brett there.

The small group left the hospital and reported to the station. Bria stayed with her husband. She felt that they could have waited. They arrived and the officers separated the girls. Brett went with Mia.

It was the interview by that detective that angered Brett. He kept quiet, but made sure he reported the man. Then they went home. They arrived as Mia and Isla tried to find a reason to go back to that place. Unable to contain himself, he spoke out. She gasped. Here she was bandaged, and bruised. He wanted to find the monster that did this. He wanted to rip that guy into pieces. She looked confused and frightened. He never wanted to see that look in her eyes again.

That was over two years ago, Brett sighed as he recalled finally winning the girl of his dream. Isla Storm was the perfect woman. He was on cloud nine when she agreed to get to know him. After several months, he convinced her to marry him, and they went to Vegas. They could have waited but he didn't want to. She was graduating, and he wanted to start their lives together. Isla Storm was everything he ever dreamed of.

He was a junior lawyer in his dad's firm. Although, he felt like a failure, she never saw him as lacking. When he talked about his work, she listened. When he had to stay late, she would stop by and keep him company. He proposed the idea of a social worker on staff, and they decided to try it. She refused the job, citing that it would be too much like nepotism.

"Mr. Graves, it's after five. I'm going home now, unless you need something else." A soft voice squeaked through the speakers on his desk.

"I'm done. Go on, enjoy your weekend, Evelyn." Brett told his assistant.

She left and Brett had two more depositions. Isla was home and he knew something was going on. Since they had visited her brother for the town celebration this past weekend, she seemed distracted. Well tonight, Mrs. Isla Graves was telling him what was going on.

He finished up and around six he headed home. When he arrived, the house was dark. He wondered where she was. He unlocked the door and smiled. His wife was feeling frisky. Greeting his was a trail of the clothes she wore this morning. Knowing she hated for things to be out of place, Brett, picked up the pieces of clothing ending with her panties at their bedroom door.

He shoved open the door and smiled as his gorgeous wife, sprawled on their bed with a simple rose between her teeth. She didn't have to say a word. Within minutes, Brett was naked and rushing to join his wife. "Wait, baby, I have something for you." Isla stopped her husband. Then she gave him a card. Brett placed it aside and moved to love his wife again.

"No, no, open it." She insisted.

He paused and opened the envelope. Brett was confused; it contained a father's day card. He frowned at Isla. It was September; Father's Day was in June. Isla crossed her arms and waited. Suddenly, realization dawned.

"Wait, wait, Isla, does this mean... I'm going to be a dad?"Brett began to hyperventilate.

"Sweetheart, breathe." Isla moved and held her husband. His skin was smooth and warm as she pressed her body against him. Brett turned and crushed his wife in a bear hug. "Oh, the baby, I don't want to hold you so tight. Are you OK? Have you seen a doctor? Who is Kimberly seeing? Cici? We have to tell Mom and Dad. Mom will flip." Brett babbled on and on.

Isla was silent and then she whispered. "Are you happy?"

Brett stopped and kissed his wife. "You have made me the happiest man alive. I love you, Isla." She leaped into his arms as tears of joy cascaded down her cheeks.

Brett kissed his wife, his lover, his life. This woman completed him and accepted him flaws and all. She never found him lacking and for him that was a miracle within itself. He worked hard as did she. Their home was small, just three bedrooms, but perfect for them. His family rarely drove up to visit because often they would drive to see them.

Mom was the only one to really come to their house and that was because she refused to not know if they were really OK. She and Dad had actually started looking for homes near them. They did not like the fact that their youngest chose to move out of town. Besides, Dad argued, moving close to them would eliminate them having to commute to work.

"Isla, is this what you want? I know we said we'd wait at least five years." Brett asked his wife as he stroked her skin, holding her close to him.

Isla smile, "Um Brett, I'm happy. I'm more than happy. Now, husband, I have other needs." Isla whispered.

Brett laughed and ordered. "Don't move a muscle my beautiful wife. Tonight, I'm making sure every fantasy you have comes true."

Isla lay back, beckoning her husband to come to her. Brett smiled,

"No, my love, this is my turn to please you. Placing her hands above her head he ordered, "Don't move."

Kissing every inch of her neck, Bret laved her skin with his tongue.. He loved her taste. Her body was slightly damp, and she grew hotter and hotter.

He took a moment and caressed her breast. Even at two months pregnant, her nipples were sensitive and Isla moaned. Brett loved it and teased the taut peaks with his teeth.

Sucking on her left nipple, Brett drove his wife insane. Unable to stop herself, Isla grabbed his hair and he stopped.

Moving her hands back to the headboard, he reminded her that she was not to move. Isla groaned.

"Brett nipped her stomach and heat flowed to her hotbox. She was ready. "Brett, please." She begged.

Brett was driving her insane. She could not hold still. Her body shook and convulsed at this every touch. Spreading her legs, she begged him to assuage her heat. Brett laughed. It was hard, but he wanted her to come for him harder than she ever had before. He wanted to please her the way he did the first time they made love years ago. That evening would forever live in his memory.

"Babe, remember our first time," he asked clutching her pussy. She was so wet, so hot. Her lips were swollen and quivered at his touch.

"Baby!" she moaned, and he stroked her slit, kissing her once more to silence her. No longer caring, Isla held her husband close returning his kiss with unbridled passion.

"I'll never forget it I'll never forget how hot you were. You came for me, only for me Isla. Come for me now, baby. Ride my fingers and give me your nectar. I promise, when we are done, you won't feel you legs." Brett whispered.

He slid his digits inside her burning orifice. Stroking her forcibly, Brett drove her into a screaming climax. As her body convulsed, he spread her thighs mounting her and drove his rigid cock deep inside of her. Isla moaned as her husband, her lover rode her to ecstasy.

Soon he could no longer hold back. He came, once again shoving his wife into a mind-numbing orgasm.

Brett held his wife close, both panting, having exerted an enormous amount of energy. She was sated. The only person that knew besides Brett was Mia. Her sister in law was due in three months and she was overjoyed. Their children would be close, being that they would also be cousins.

"So when he gets here, I have to lay down the rules. He will have to know I'm king of the castle and he's the prince." Brett went on an on planning his sons imminent arrival.

Isla laughed, "If it's a girl?" she asked.

Brett smiled, "She will be spoiled rotten."

Isla laughed. "I love you, Brett Graves."

Brett held his wife and his stomach rumbled. "Get up woman and get dressed. I have to feed you and our son. Then we need to call..." He paused as he looked once more at his wife who sat in the center of their bed not moving.

"Oh no," she groaned. "Cici and Dina warned me. You're going to be one of those doting husbands."

Brett laughed as he pulled on his slacks and passed her the clothes. "Hell yes." He chuckled. "You think it's bad now. When Mom finds out, she will demand we move back to the city near them. Or worse yet, she'll show up one day and refuse to leave."

Isla laughed. She wouldn't mind. She loved his parents. They spoiled her rotten. She dressed and soon her husband was escorting her to dinner. They arrived at a local family eatery and Brett was all smiles. They ate and soon returned home.

Isla could not help but laugh as Brett was so animated in coming up with rules for their little one. "Brett, the baby is the size of a peanut. Come on, you need to stop." She teased.

Brett laughed. "Isla, you think I'm crazy. I can't wait until you grow bigger."

The two talked and decided to share their news with the family at dinner on Sunday. Brett went to work and floated through his days. Nothing upset him. Earl noticed his more approachable manner as well. It was brought to his attention when he overheard some of the people talking. He came in early and left on time each day.

His work was immaculate. Even when the more experienced lawyers tried to complain, Brett always made sure he followed protocol. He decided that Thursday he would join his son for lunch. He walked to Brett's office only to be told he took an early lunch with his wife. Isla had stopped by. Earl smiled and was a bit annoyed. It was unusual for Isla to stop by during the day and not try to see him. So Earl went to lunch and called Bria. Bria smiled; she was certain her youngest and his wife would make an announcement soon. She'd wait and fake shock, but in a few months they were welcoming a new family member.

Brett sat with his wife at a local Italian eatery. He made sure she had something from each food group. Isla laughed, "Brett, I am not eating all of this. It'll make me fat." She complained.

"You and Brett Jr. need to eat. Besides, he has to bulk up if he's playing football." He added with smirk.

Isla sighed, "Brett, I will move in with Peter and Kim if you don't quit." She teased.

Brett laughed. Peter would love that. Last year Brett gave him hell, and Isla staying with them would be poetic justice.

Isla checked the time. She felt a sense of dread. She had to see one of her clients, but a strong sense of foreboding covered her. Maybe she should not go. Just then her phone rang, and she saw it was her coworker. Isla smiled at Brett and he felt a chill. Something was wrong.

"Isla, call in. Don't report in." he whispered.

"Brett, they need..." he interrupted.

"I need you. Our son needs you. Oman told me to never ignore my senses. I have an eerie feeling and I don't want you going there today." Brett explained.

"Brett..." Isla smiled in an attempt to soothe him.

"Isla, humor me. Tell them you can't go there." Brett pleaded.

"OK, but I will have to go this week." she explained.

Isla called in and her supervisor was stern, but agreed to let her postpone. Isla took the rest of the day off. She decided to shop for her nephew. Mia was due in a few months. Isla didn't visit any of her in-laws because they agreed to wait until Sunday and she'd spill the secret.

After a few hours, she called in to check on the visit with the client. Isla almost dropped her phone.

"Isla, Monica was killed. The ex boyfriend came by at the time you were scheduled to be there. I'm glad you did not go. He was coming for you. He blames you for taking his family from him. He opened fire, hitting her and the children. Isla, I'm not sure why you decided not to go, but God was watching out for you." She concluded.

"The children are they..." She could not finish.

"They are gone, Isla. Then he turned the gun on himself." Her boss exhaled. "Look, take some time tomorrow, but we will need you to come close their case. The police will want their records."

Isla went home. She let herself inside, thinking of the beautiful children and their mother. They died needlessly. She was no help. She remembered when she arrived the first time several months earlier. Monica's mother begged her to go away. She worried Jerome would destroy her before he'd let her leave. Isla was concerned about the children.

She monitored them closely. She even met Jerome and he terrified her, but she never showed fear. He was insane. She wanted to help Monica escape and she failed. Brett came home and found her crying. He was worried that something had happened when she told him about her clients.

Brett held her as she cried. She told him the whole story. Brett held her and told her to take time. He called her supervisor at home. She was understanding and gave Isla the time she needed. That night, Isla slept fitfully. A few days later, she reported in and completed her files. What happened to Monica was wrong, and something needed to be done. Isla was silent. Her supervisor called her in. She offered her advice and told her what happened was not her fault.

Women in Monica's situation were usually murdered by their partners. Isla faced her boss and thanked her. She took a few days off, and decided to go visit home. She needed serenity. At home, she could meditate. Grandfather was no longer here, but at home she could feel his presence. She called Brett, and he gladly drove her home. Oman and Mia welcomed her with opened arms.

She called Kerri and the pack agreed to let her visit the den. Brett accompanied her. They stood at a cliff overlooking a vast plain. Isla was silent. Brett was stunned. The land was so beautiful, so free.

"I know I am not to blame for Monica. There is something I never told you." Isla paused and took a deep breath. "When I was young, my father killed my mother. I don't recall a lot, and Oman remembers more than me. We came to live here with our grandfather. He raised us. I decided to become a social worker to help children that were in a situation like my brother and me. I failed Brett. That family died because I thought I could come in and fix things for them." Isla was so distant, lost in a horrific memory. Brett just listened.

"I asked Mia, to take our baby if something happened to us. She asked me if I would take care of Kajika. I gave her my word. In seven months we will have our own child, and I would give my life to keep him or her safe. Grandfather told me that no one has the right to hurt me. He taught the same to my mother, yet my father beat her." Isla looked away. "Brett, I don't know what I need, but I want you to protect us. Protect our child. If something happens to me, please make sure she is safe."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Love Story: The Final Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds