• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Tea Time

Tea Time

12

It was another of those amazing dinners, at L, this bistro we knew from last year and promised to return when we all would have reason to be in town at the same time. Carla was clearly still in love with him, but since I had a thing for him as well, it didn't really bother me much, particularly given our collective history. I had a bigger thing for Carla, I just couldn't get enough of her, and I really never believed she knew this. We were here at a large foodie conference that she had to attend to promote her restaurant and her new book. I had some free time at home and with my husband away, the kids at college, I decided to tag along. Red coincidentally came to a big art auction this same week and we all agreed to meet for dinner. It wasn't a giant overstuffed meal, but a languid few hours of many interesting small plates and lots of very expensive wine. Carla seemed to fade first, not exactly nodding off, but looking deliciously woozy.

"I've got to get back to the hotel, I have meetings tomorrow at breakfast, it's late," she said.

Red said he had to meet with a bigshot dealer across the room at the bar for a drink and would we join him at our hotel bar in an hour. I agreed and looked at Carla, who ,while searching my eyes, seemed unsteady on her feet.

"We'll walk back and see you in an hour," I said.

At the hotel, a few blocks away through the biting snow, Carla got in the elevator first and pressed our button. She nearly crushed me as she fell into my fluffy coat, unaware of her weightless state. I caught her from behind and drew her tight to me as we ascended. I breathed in the scent of her hair as I held her and whispered,

"It's ok love, we'll get you right to bed, you'll be fine," as I stroked her cheek.

The doors opened and we walked sloppily down the hall. In our room I threw our coats over the chair and she fell heavily on the large couch, finding comfort in the soft pillows. I went to the bathroom to get her some water. When I returned, I found her pouring two generous glasses of bourbon from the bottle we had opened that afternoon.

"Carla, love, no more, you could hardly walk."

"Oh don't be a prude, Di, you're just worried I'll fall in love with Red because he's here and you know how I feel about him."

"Oh, come oh, don't be a slut, lover, I think by now I know where I stand."

She smiled warmly and handed me a glass, pulling me to the couch. I nearly spilled the liquor as I flopped down beside her. Her hand eased around the back of my neck and pulled me to her, our mouths brushed and our lips touched teasingly. She pulled back and took a long swig, staring at me intensely. She raised herself slowly and gently pushed me down on my back, my head burrowing into the soft cushions, I closed my eyes. I felt her lithely climb over me and felt her lips on mine again, this time stronger, her tongue immediately probing my mouth, a little trickle of bourbon seeping from her. I licked at her tongue and our kissing became hot, beginning to thrash, I just loved kissing this woman, I could go on forever with her dancing tongue.

Her knee was undulating in my crotch and it felt warm down there, my own world became slightly dizzy. And then her hand was lifting my dark skirt, a little wet from the snow, fingers gently but skillfully curling around my panties, pulling them down.

"I know you lover, I know your buttons, cunt, watch me, you think I'm drunk?" she swooned at me, kissing me ever more passionately. By now I was crossing the boundary between the sane world and the flesh world of Carla and Diana, that world which glows with the powerful heat and scents of two fiercely naughty and loving women.

My white lace panties were now down my legs, attached only to one ankle, skirt turned up over my waist and she entered my moist slit with her middle finger, tickling its way in. My pink lips, getting wetter by the second, admitted a second finger and the two started dancing a little tango, twisting within my slowly gyrating folds. I pushed into her rhythm, meeting her motion like a synchronized machine and my nerves began flooding with pleasure, my hole opening wider. Her thumb then began pressing my button in circles, sending sensations in a radial pattern, which made their way up my belly and down my thighs. The gyrating soon became desperate and my breathing became short pants and I started moaning into her mouth.

With each sigh, she drank my mouth and tongue deeper into her inviting kisses and increased her finger activity. I was writhing. The first wave trembled from my womb outward, grasping her fingers into me, to which she responded by adding two more. Now pumping hard, I lost it and started shaking. At that moment, she quickly detached her mouth from mine, withdrew her fingers and slammed her mouth onto my swollen, shaking vulva. Lips enveloping my steaming cunt, I came into her gaping mouth, heaving wetness, scent and fire into her. But she didn't stop, instead this was her starting position. Before I was allowed to slow my motions, her tongue took up and slathered my now slobbering gash, up and down. It traveled each cranny and corner and she sucked hard on my flaps.

Circling my clit, she then bit it hard, evoking a scream from my throat. But the sensations kept increasing in intensity, oh I was going upward, going higher. She somehow managed to remove my skirt by now and with her free hand was unbuttoning my blouse. Blindly I complied and assisted. Now completely naked and vulnerable, she pushed my legs high above my head and dove into my purse, then tongued me vertically from my clit down to my ass. My brownie was open to her mouth and she circled the delicate rings, layered like a rose.

My moaning became deep and dirty, "Oh you fuck Carla, go in me, fuck my ass, bitch love!" I quivered in anticipation of her delicious tongue, that mouth I've come to know so well. It didn't disappoint. Her tongue entered slowly, parting the rings, opening them. I was loose and waiting and she went in almost immediately.

The feeling of your lover's tongue entering your most sacred orifice, your most private hole, is one of ultimate delight; the nastiness of it just added to the tingles that were electrifying my lower body, sending subtle jolts into my pelvis. Now the thick was wedging into my opening, trying to burrow deep. I met her thrusts by pushing my sphincter into her lips, feeling like I was going to dump, but just jamming her tongue as deeply as it would go. She then began spitting her drool into and around my bud, "you taste like a dirty flower, love, I want to eat you forever, open up, slut," she continued her love slobbering.

She withdrew that bewildering mouth and slowly slid an index finger into my wet butt, up to the first knuckle. "Feel that, whore?" she whispered.

"Ummm, Carla, oh, go, go," I couldn't wait.

It went in now quickly all the way and she began her jiggling and twisting, first up to brush the top wall of my breathing rectum, then the bottom, then she punched in me deeper, the finger stabbing my gut. She slid another finger alongside, not waiting this time for slow penetration, but eager to meet my hunger. She was repeating her cunt technique inside my hot bunger.

"I feel something crazy in you, Di, your fudge," and she began to knead her two fingers around, searching for treasure, my ass beginning to fill with the dancing digits. I heaved my rectum down into her pulsating fingers and they popped out. Carla quickly replaced her fingers with her tongue, whose gyrating tip went in and all around with a lewd slurpy sound. Simultaneously she pushed both fingers into my mouth, moaning all the time. I hungrily sucked them in and tasted the chocolate coating, quite thick along her perfect nails. I licked and smelled my shit, my paste brought to me. I cleaned her fingers and slushed the slurry around my mouth. Good as it was, I wanted hers more, I needed her mud.

"Oh Di," she cried, "it's covered with your fucking brown, I love it, push for me, lover, push!" She was lapping up the brown residue along my folds while trying to gain impossible entrance to my pucker. Now slobbering the entire track between cunt and ass, up and down, I was getting dizzy and swimming toward a second orgasm, deep between my womb and my gut, somewhere so deep, it gurgled with anticipation.

The rise went higher and higher and my tongue traced her fingers, still in my mouth, leaving a film on the insides of my teeth, I bucked my hips high and let out a wail as my ass opened up wide and tried to take in her mouth. As I came, my cunt sloshed some juice onto her chin and my ass heaved out a four-inch log I had no idea was in there, it just slid out.

Carla let it slide into her mouth and as I pumped my explosion she tried to fuck my ass with the turd a few times before it broke, some stuck in my steaming hole, a piece down on the couch, and the rest in her mouth, which she began to chew. Carla moved to climb on my jellied body and began kissing me feverishly, mashing her shit piece into my mouth,

"This is from your body, doll, taste it, I love you, slut."

And we mashed and mixed our tongues, saliva and shit, these were kisses of ecstacy that I have little ability to describe. I couldn't wait to service her, my queen, and as soon as I came up for air, my hands were tearing off her clothes.

Her dress caught her knees and almost ripped but we slid it off in one piece. Her top was much easier and soon she was lying on me, us still making out like a couple of teenagers, lapping up each other's mouths, only with chocolate chunks falling off our lips. I lay back down and positioned that beautiful cunt above my head in my favorite 69 pose.

Without prelude she sat square on my face, her sodden cunt swallowing up my waiting tongue; all this playtime had moistened her plenty. She moaned gently and forcefully engulfed my mouth with her vag flesh. Gyrating around my chin, a hot stream exploded like a fountain from her dainties, the yellow shooting into me before I can move away. She breathes out deeply with relief as she fills my mouth and it overflows. I try to drink fully as it comes but between my position and the sheer volume, I gag and erupt in a coughing fit, spraying her golden liquid all over the place.

I lick out the briny wetness and probe her quim as she returns he cunt on my mouth, my tongue finding each of the familiar triggers. It seems like her entire weight is keeping my head on the couch, as she grinds her nethers on my face. I know her flesh so well it is no time before she starts her rise with quickened breathing, "Di, oh Jeez you're so good, go, go, go... Ohhhhh," she whimpers as her come envelopes her.

When Carla comes like this, it's always the same; she blabbers in a higher pitched moan and raises her cunt, only to crash it down on my mouth several times in the sequence. Her grinding increases and our mouth-cunt sandwich is like a mash of wetness and tingling organs dancing in unison. As she crests, she expertly dives into my own gurgling vijayjay, still trembling from its recent battering. Her orgasm crashes into my mouth and I taste her fishy essence, so ripe and musty, all while her tongue stabs my gash. I meet her lusciousness and suddenly shake as a few fingers unexpectedly ram my starfish. She laps my cunt and pistons my ass with two, then three fingers, suddenly pulling them out and licking them feverishly through her come.

Her cunt is breathing slower now, still slimy on my mouth, but her fingers continue and before I can respond, there are four fingers in my butter hole. Sitting on me is a control thing for her and in our 69 position, she tries to pull my legs back, her trying to lay on my feet, stretching my holes to the ceiling, giving her ass access to the max. Four fingers slam out, replaced by her mouth and she spits furiously in the widened stinker. She tongues her work, and electricity dances all around the shitter.

The fingers return almost at once, and then, as I then knew to expect, the tucked thumb pushing hard against my resistant tautness. But she doesn't shy away, pushing firmly, me moaning,

"Carla, love, no, it hurts, it's too big, no, no...," I plead.

But my lover ignores my pleas and pushes further, folding her thumb in and finally popping the fist in me,

"Di, it's there, slut. You like that feeling, all shit tight in you. You like that?"

"GGGhhhhhh...ugggg," I moan and blabber in a mix of pain and ecstasy. I begin relaxing as she gently rocks back and forth, pumping it gently in my behind. I am so horny with her sopping cunt still on my mouth and the two of us doing this intimate dance. The rocking gets harder and her pumping gets deeper, going in and out easier with each thrust.

Now, with her other hand, she flogs my clit and tries to tongue my shimmering red vag; it's almost impossible to contort adequately to meet all physical points we want to taste and touch, but somehow we do, writhing around like the bitches in heat that we were. I feel my bowels absorb each thrust in its entirety, filling me up with a sense of tremendous fullness... in, then out, then in again, repeating each cycle with a deliberate teasing slowness.

In the middle of this ass pounding, she shifts her cunt position and situates her shiny chocolate eye over my mouth, mushing it down. Embroiled in my contorted anal stretches, I instinctively drink her pucker in, tongue thrashing to search her rim and curves. She responds by heaving downward onto my face and quickening her fisting. I am in both pain and heaven and fear this absolute rhapsody will come to an end soon. Her freshly cored velvet slut door opens to my face, now dilated to the size of a ripe plum, shimmering juicy red on the inside. Her anus is bright and beginning to sing as I deeply tongue it, seeking its fragrance and substance.

My whole mouth, tongue, tasters, and lips go on autopilot to please her while I concentrate on achieving a full anal orgasm from her deep punching. With each exit my flower grows bigger, exposing more of my shimmering red rim. She tries to lick it when her hand emerges, now coated with chunks of brown, and she attempts re-lubricating the city-state she is conquering. Then the most surprising thing happened.

Without notice, without nearly a sound, I hear a soft voice,

"I'll take over from here, Carla, my love. You girls weren't in the bar, I figured you went straight to a fuck-fest... I was right."

Red is naked, his beautiful hard cock longingly pointing high above our love folly. He obviously has been there watching in silence for awhile; no one heard him enter or disrobe. That's Red; very calm, very cool, very sexy and sly.

He faces Carla, who now, asshole still glued to my mouth, sits up and meets his mouth with hers for a languid kiss. I'm on my back as he pushes my feet back, knees hard against my ears, the base of his turgid blaster alongside my sopping cunt, my now enormous asshole gasping for breath below his sack. The attention Carla has been paying to me shifts to her French kissing this sexy man and I am both jealous and curious as to the next move.

Without so much as a hesitation to gauge my compliance, he gently pushes his weight on me, readying himself to fuck my swollen ass with his beautiful horn, but unexpectedly, with one hand, he begins to shove his scrotum into my size-XXL bunger. He has little trouble pushing the whole bag into me. This wonderful sex object began ass-fucking me with his nads. An anal teabagging... I'm sure it's never been done. All the while he has not left Carla's mouth, the two of them moaning in ultimate pleasure.

Then the fun really begins. He moves slowly up and down, trying to hump me with his balls, his hand alongside to keep everything inside. I aggressively dig into her bum hole, tonguing, twisting, and probing and she is shimmying as if on the dance floor, her entire weight sitting on my face. Red's balls are now covered with my residue, the fleshy hairy things now shiny, wet, and brown. His dick still sticking out below their kissing.

Carla grunts suddenly and my mouth feels her spasm and a hot piece of bittersweet chocolate pushes out into me. I am now growing crazy and just let it in, slowly mashing it with my teeth, tasting her recent meal, tasting her salt, her honey, her soul. Her gut is heaving deeply as I give her the oral enema of her dreams! I feel the turd flatten and squeeze between my tongue and the roof of my mouth as I slide it down around my tonsils. It goes in and more comes, almost choking me.

His bollocks are deep in me, my ass toward the ceiling, his weight keeping my legs back. Carla releases his mouth and sucks in his hard-on, quickly taking it to her throat. In the most sensual and perhaps even unnatural act of strange sex, Red begins fucking her mouth with his dick while pounding my asshole with his balls at the same time, while my lover empties herself of her fragrant delicious rectal mud into my gaping throat. There are no words to describe the multiple sensations as he ram-fucked my stinkpot.

He pumps her harder and quicker, all our breaths pacing faster and faster and I feel him about to cum, his balls billowing up inside me, filling with his hot sperm ready to shoot. At the last moment, he pulls out of her dripping mouth, and pops his aching rocks out of me. There is little pain, but an immediate vacuum. Still heaving, he burrows his lips in my shitter, licking the slime hole shiny, tonguing it inside and around, hungrily groping my deepest nest with expert care.

"Diana, I have never expressed my love for you," he murmurs, "but you are a total sex sensation."

I should mention that when my asshole is touched, it ignites my entire gut, whether a kiss, a finger, a dick or anything, and whatever I have seems to come out. If I want to shit, all I have to do is sit on the toilet and gently stroke my wrinkles, touching the spider, and a dump emerges. Even with the log I gave Carla, I had more further up, just waiting to emerge. His crazy asshole attention just turned me loose and I felt an unexpected spasm, then another.

Before I could move, Carla, feeling abandoned, firmly pushed his head back, and replaced his mouth with hers, back to 69-ing my battered buttercup. My legs were now tightening in a painful cramp, locked in a very uncomfortable position now for what seemed like hours; I had completely ignored the gymnastic pretzel I had been bent into for all this filth play. She deep tongued me, sloppily tasting and titillating every inch she could gain, which was a lot, given the distended enormity of my Betty. Her kisses set me off without any control, and still in this muscle-wrenching position, my thighs, back, and abdomen starting to throb, I let loose a sudden gush of steaming fudge, brown soup bubbling all over my back, pushing her mouth off me. A long withering blast of wind followed.

The smell was terrible and rough, raw from the innards of human biology, hugely strong but amazingly still sexy. Carla gasped in shock and Red seized the opportunity and plunged his rock solid torpedo into me, penetrating me to the hilt through the muck, covering his balls, the brown sauce pouring everywhere. He was packing my shit cavern, swimming around in its filthy wash

"Squeeze tight Di, I can't feel your insides, it's too big," he moaned, "Make me feel it, oh shit."

I contracted my sphincter the best I could since I had little control after this round of anal abuse.

"Oh yeah, Di, I want to... ugh..ugh," he murmurs and finds Carla's mouth again with his own and they deep tongue each other in a crazed frenzy.

His explosion rocks the three of us, all feeling every tithering pulse of his cum; he shot and shot and shot, emptying his sacks, sluicing gallons of man cum into my screaming bowels. Red is proudly gasping for air, the life sucked out of him momentarily, the pleasure for all of us too much.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Tea Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds