• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Biracial Somali Dominatrix

Biracial Somali Dominatrix

Muslim women are supposed to be boring, dull and repressed, that's what a lot of otherwise intelligent people believe. My name is Mariam Jabari and I'm here to refute these absolutely false claims. I was born in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to a Somali immigrant father, Ahmed Jabari, and a white Canadian mother, Marilyn Samson. I am the daughter of two very different worlds. Of Canada, whose history is a complex but wide-open book, and of Somalia, a land in transition between promise and peril. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm a biracial woman from a multicultural background and that works just fine for yours truly. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, curvy and sexy, with light brown skin, long curly black hair and pale green eyes. I get my height from my father, who is six-foot-four, and my complexion is a beautiful blend of Northeast African and Caucasian. Don't know where I get my big round booty from, but it must come from my father's side of the family.

I consider myself a proud Muslim, having decided to embrace the faith of my father after being raised Catholic by my mother and her family following my parents divorce. I am Muslim because I choose to be, not because anyone forced me. And that's just how I like it. Now, just because I'm a proud Muslim doesn't mean I readily accept everything associated with Islam. The Islamic faith is beautiful, but the shit that some misguided fools do in the name of Islam is simply horrendous.

Take me for example. I consider myself a fairly open-minded woman, as far as sexual experimentation is concerned. Lots of Muslim women feel the same way, but they hide it. Me? That's not the way I get down. I like sex, and I don't think I should have to hide it as a modern woman living in twenty-first century North America. Now, fellas, just because I'm a woman who likes sex doesn't mean I'll let you come within sniffing distance of my sweet biracial Muslim pussy. Doesn't work that way.

For me, the first thing I notice about a man isn't a tight body or a cute ass, but a keen mind. I met my current boyfriend Marcel Augustin while walking around the Saint Laurent Mall in the east end of Ottawa. I like in Orleans but prefer to shop at Saint Laurent because Place d'Orleans is a small, boring and dull place as far as shopping centers go. Also, my ex-boyfriend, Omar Khalif, still works there as a security guard. I don't want to run into his nasty ass and that fat white woman he cheated on me with, his manager, April, so I've taken to avoiding that mall altogether.

So, where was I? Oh, yes, I was telling you about how I met Marcel Augustin. I was coming down the escalator one fine morning in September and my scarf had fallen and I hadn't noticed. Excuse me lady, a deep, masculine voice said, startling the hell out of me. I turned around, and gasped. For the man standing before me was absolutely gasp worthy. Tall, at least six-foot-one, with dark brown skin and rugged, handsome features. Clad in a black leather jacket over a red silk shirt, black silk pants and boots, the brother looked real good.

Hello handsome, I said coyly, already in flirtation mode. Like I said, I'm a no-nonsense kind of chick. I thought the brother was trying to holler, and was mildly disappointed that he was just returning the scarf I hadn't even realized had fallen. Thank you kindly, I said, taking the red scarf from this kindly stranger and looking him up and down.

You're very welcome, my benefactor said, smiling faintly. From his crisp voice I detected the slightest traces of a Caribbean accent. The dude might be Jamaican or something. Nope, definitely Haitian, I thought, taking note of the red and blue armband he had on. The stranger's voice snapped me out of my mini-reverie, and he calmly introduced himself. I am Marcel Augustin, he said evenly, holding out his hand for me to shake.

Good to meet you Marcel I'm Mariam Jabari, I said, giving his hand a firm shake. Thus I met Marcel Augustin, the tall, dark and handsome Haitian stud destined to rock my world. We talked for a bit, and I found out that he was studying chemistry at the University of Ottawa. Hmmm. I told him that I'm studying business administration at Carleton University, and suggested he take my number for, ahem, networking purposes. Marcel winked and nodded, then whipped out his Blackberry and took my number.

Call me, I told him, smiling, as I walked away. I really had to get to class. It was already noon and I had a class at one o'clock at Carleton. As I walked down the steps leading to the buses, I could feel Marcel Augustin's eyes on me. Damn right the Haitian brother wants a piece of my sugar, I thought, laughing. And I was more than willing to give him some. The City of Ottawa is becoming a fairly diverse town but you don't meet too many young black men who are in university, well-dressed, well-spoken and seemingly have their shit together. Guys like that don't stay single for long, not with all the thirsty white chicks out there. I had to act quick if I wanted a piece of the delicious Mr. Marcel Augustin.

That Friday, Marcel and I went to the movies at Silver City, and watched Dracula Untold. I had fun, and afterwards, Marcel treated me to lunch at the Blair Mall food court. We talked a bit, and I got to know him a bit better. Marcel was born in Cap-Haitien, northern Haiti, in 1990 and moved to Montreal, Quebec, with his family in 2009. After completing his bachelor's degree in chemistry at the University of Montreal in 2013, Marcel moved to Ottawa because apparently, the University of Ottawa has a strong master's program in his major. Smart cookie, I thought with a smile.

Marcel Augustin had quite a few questions for me, and I was happy to answer them. Single biracial female in the Capital. No brats. No crazy ex-boyfriends. Never been married. Proud Muslim, but not dumb enough to limit myself to only dating guys of my faith. Especially since most Muslim guys in the City of Ottawa date white chicks, most of whom are either Jewish, Christian or Agnostic. Marcel looked me in the eyes and asked me what I would do if I, as a Muslim female, fell for a guy from another faith. This he asked while absentmindedly touching the silver crucifix around his neck.

I'll convert you, I said sexily, looking Marcel in the eyes. At the same time, my hand slid under the table and touched his groin area. Marcel's eyes went wide, and he smiled nervously. I winked at him, and Marcel nodded. That's when I knew that I was going to have loads of fun with this reserved, friendly and easygoing, church-attending Haitian stud. Once he gets a taste of my Somali pussy, Marcel Augustin won't know what to do with himself.

Exactly seventeen days after we began going out, I took Marcel Augustin for a test drive. I took the Haitian stud home, and he showed me what he was working with. Naked, I lay on the bed, showing Marcel every inch of my curvaceous, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, decidedly voluptuous form. Marcel smiled lustily at me, and then worshipped me good and proper. The Haitian stud kissed me full and deep, and then he sucked on my breasts while caressing me. I moaned softly, encouraging him to continue.

Marcel Augustin worked his magic on me, kissing a path from my tits to my thighs, before finally spreading my thick legs wide open. The Haitian stud buried his face between my legs, and began licking my pussy like a hungry man. I cried out in sheer pleasure as Marcel slid his fingers into my cunt while teasing my clit with his wicked tongue. The Haitian stud had me right where he wanted me, and we both knew it. And Marcel didn't let up until, moaning and writhing in orgasmic delight, I actually begged for mercy.

Much later, Marcel put me on all fours, spread my plump ass cheeks wide open and licked my asshole. Hot damn. I love having my ass played with but most guys don't like licking a woman's asshole. Marcel was wonderfully different, and he licked my ass like there was no tomorrow. After Marcel finished polishing my asshole, he asked me if I was ready for more. Grinning, I nodded happily. From the lustful look on Marcel's face, I knew I was totally going to get it.

A little while later, Marcel had me properly lubricated thanks to some Aloe cream, and he pressed his hard dick against my asshole. Smiling, I 'backed that thing up', as they used to say. Pressing my big butt against Marcel's groin, I told him to fuck me in the ass. Laughing heartily, the Haitian stud smacked my big ass and worked his big dick into my asshole. Earlier, I sucked Marcel's dick good and proper, and noticed that he was uncircumcised. Didn't bother me none. Last year I dated a Mexican guy named Jose who was uncut, and he was fun in the bedroom.

Anyways, slowly, inch by inch, Marcel worked the bulk of his long Haitian dick into my derriere. Sighing happily, I surrendered to the deliciously hot pain I felt down below as Marcel began filling my hungry asshole with his dick. Hot damn it, I absolutely love anal sex! Marcel fucked me real good, cramming his dick into my asshole. For about an hour we went at it with the relentless ass fucking, and when all was said and done, I cried tears of happiness and thanked Marcel for a wonderful time.

The next time we got together, one frosty November night after coming home from the movies, Marcel and I had some more anal sex. Only this time I was in the driver's seat. Yup, it took some convincing but I talked Marcel Augustin, macho Haitian stud from Montreal into letting me, a plump Somali chick, fuck him up the ass with my strap-on dildo. What can I say? I am one persuasive sister, ladies and gentlemen. Seriously, I think I might have a future doing negotiations for the U.N.

I put Marcel on all fours, gave his cute butt a sound spanking and then we got ready to roll. Marcel spread his ass cheeks for me and I lubricated him good and proper thanks to some Aloe cream. Smiling wickedly, I pressed my strap-on dildo against Marcel's asshole. I'm coming inside, I said triumphantly as I finally penetrated Marcel's ass with my dildo. Very few men have let me do this to them and I've been dreaming of doing the whole strap-on fucking thing with a black guy for ages. Marcel is the first black man to let me do this to him. You've got no idea how happy that makes me.

Yeah, I definitely had fun "pegging" Marcel with my trusty strap-on dildo that first time. The Haitian stud was a real screamer, but that's to be expected. I'm an anal-loving broad and I've had LOTS of dicks up my big butt over the years but I've never been a whiny little bitch while taking it up the ass. Guys, on the other end, tend to come close to passing out while I'm fucking them with my strap-on dildo. I swear, they can dish it out but they can't take it. That's why it's more fun pegging them.

Much later, Marcel and I lay side by side, resting. The Haitian stud pulled me close and kissed me, then thanked me profusely for pegging him. After that, Marcel started snoring. Seriously, dude was asleep within five minutes of us fucking. I wanted to try some regular sex, but he was already in dream land. I looked at Marcel Augustin as he slept. I'm going to convert you to Islam and make you my husband, I whispered into his ear. Then I fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Biracial Somali Dominatrix

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 519 milliseconds