• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Homeowners Association

The Homeowners Association

12

Annette Harris very gently parted the curtain in her front room, allowing her to peer at her neighbor's lawn. She had left work for an early, and likely prolonged, lunch. She had done so for the sole purpose to watch her neighbor's yard and to see if he had decided to go against the decision of the board.

Annette was the chairwoman of the Homeowners Association for the Honey Tree Community. She was a divorcee in her late thirties who spent most of her time with her nose in other people's business. Mr. Sterling had asked the HOA board if he could install a fountain. A fountain was clearly against the the charter of the HOA and when the board unanimously voted against Mr. Sterling having such an "eyesore" he didn't take it well.

Annette suspected that Mr. Sterling might have the fountain installed anyway and for the past week she kept a vigilant watch on his property, hoping catch him in the act of defying the board ruling. Kneeling on her front room love seat, Annette peered closely to see if anything had changed without her notice.

Annette was so focused on her neighbor's lawn that she didn't notice that someone had entered her home from her open garage door. Annette had closed her garage door right after she pulled her car into the garage. When the door abruptly stopped and opened again, she simply hit the button a second time. It didn't occur to her that someone had blocked the IR sensor when they entered the garage behind her.

Annette was unaware that an intruder watched as she got out of her car and entered her house, leaving the door unlocked behind her. And when that intruder quietly entered the house and crept into the front room, Annette was too busy watching her neighbor to realize she was being watched herself.

The intruder stood quietly in the middle of Annette's sitting room. She had no idea he was behind her and he took a moment to look Annette Harris over. She looked good for a woman her age. Her hair was blonde, but it looked dyed. She wore a rose blush colored blouse that hung off her shoulders, hugging her arms. Ruffled sleeves stopped just above her elbow and the flowing top was gathered around her thin waist. A grey skirt clung tightly to her body, following her curvy hips and firm ass.

Annette's skirt stopped just above her knees and her shapely gams were glazed in glossy pantyhose that matched her skin perfectly. If it wasn't for the shiny gloss finish of the hose, the intruder might not have known she wore nylons at all. Dark brown peep toe pumps completed Annette's ensemble. Her left ankle sported a gold anklet and the intruder found himself staring at the way the dim light in the room reflected off the bit of jewelry under her nylon leg. Annette dressed like a woman in her twenties and the intruder was keen to find out if she also fucked like a twenty year old slut.

Creeping forward, The intruder got closer to Annette. As she leaned forward in her couch, she brought her foot up high, almost touching her heel to her ass. He could now see her crimson red pedicure clearly in the dim room through the soft brown nylons, framed by the peep toe shoes. The intruder froze as Annette shifted backward, her feet together. She looked like she was about to stand up but instead, just stretched her back before again leaning forward on the leather cushions. Annette had all of her weight on her knees, her feet dangling off the end of the couch. The intruder admired her shapely legs.

Annette was bent forward and her skirt was pulled tightly across her ass. As the intruder inspected Annette, he thought about the next few moments. No doubt he had the element of surprise. The woman was likely to scream but no one in the near by homes would hear. Mr. Sterling was the clearest neighbor and the old man was mostly deaf. Taking two quick steps forward he grabbed Annette by her hair, gripping a fistful and securing total control over her head. As she inhaled a sharp gasp, Annette instinctively reached for her head. With his free hand, her assailant snatched her right wrist and pinned it to the small of her back. In the same motion he forced Annette face down into her couch.

Annette's initial scream was unleashed into the leather cushion, hardly making a noise outside the room. Prone on her couch, Annette fought to free her face and scream again when a knee pressed into the middle of her back, almost forcing the breath out of her. Unable to move her upper body, Annette kicked her feet. Her hair was released from the strong grip, but that hand quickly found her free wrist. Soon her arms were folded tightly across the small of her back, and Annette felt a rope binding her arms together.

Annette tried to shift her weight so she could breathe easier but she was entirely under his control. She tried to scream again but her captor further pressed his knee into her back making her scream a grunt of air. "Shut up, slut." The intruder growled. Annette felt the rope around her arms and wrists tighten. The binding wasn't cutting of circulation, but she couldn't move her arms. Suddenly, the knee in her back was gone and she was flipped over. Annette lay on her back as the man assaulting her mounted the couch, straddling her, not quit sitting on her with his crotch centered over her chest. His hands gripped her hair and locked her head, staring directly into the face of her captor.

He was large, easily over six feet tall, and well built. His face was unshaven and he had a two day growth of scurf on his chiseled face. His eyes were steel blue and stood out under the simple mask he wore. It was a classic burglars mask and Annette would have laughed at him if he wasn't assaulting her.

The masked man fixed his gaze on Annette and the look in his eye caused her to blurt out. ""Please don't hurt me!" Annette was startled by what she thought that look meant. "You can have anything you-"" A slap on her face cut her off.

"Shut up, Slut."

The intruder took his hands off her for a moment. With a quick zip his cock shot out of his pants. His shaft was long and hard and pointed right at Annette. She was shocked for a moment. Shocked beyond the initial surprise of being grabbed in her own home. Up until this point Annette had thought this was a burglary. Annette was certain that her assailant wanted her things, not her.

Annette had mixed feelings. This was the most attention she'd had from a man in years. Certainly he was attractive but raped in her own home was not what she had in mind for a date.

Annette was about to speak again when the intruder grabbed her by the hair as he rose on his knees. He pulled her face toward his up-cocked penis. A surprised "Ooh!" was all Annette was able to say before his cock was pressed between her lips. The fierce grip he had on her hair kept Annette from turning away. His other hand was at the base of her skull, pulling her toward his shaft. The awkward position of lying on the couch, bent at the waist, made it almost impossible for her to avoid his cock.

Annette's eyes went wide and she forced herself not to gag as the huge cock was shoved into her mouth. It had been a long time since Annette had sucked a cock and never one this large. "Mmumph!" She protested trying anything to keep from giving him pleasure. Realizing her resistance, he pulled out of mouth, leaving Annette gasping for air.

The intruder slapped Annette on the face again. "Hey, slut. Don't act like you don't know how to suck a cock."

"I am not a slut!" She breathed

"No? Tell me what you're wearing right now, slut."

Annette thought about that for a moment. She knew her outfit drew attention, but this wasn't exactly what she had in mind. She certainly didn't feel as if her outfit cried 'slut'. "Please!" She begged "please-"

The intruder shoved his cock into her mouth again. "Please what?!" Annette fought to answer around the cock in her mouth but her muffled words didn't make sense. "What?" he asked again, harshly. "I can't understand you while you're sucking my dick, Slut." Annette's lips stretched around his shaft and she looked up at him. "Oh don't pretend you don't crave the dick." He said. "When was the last time you got fucked, slut? You've been begging for it. Super glossy pantyhose, tight skirts, your boobs almost bouncing out of your blouse and you're strutting around in fuck me heels? You're dressed like a slut that wants a cock, so you're going to get fucked like a slut."

Annette moaned in despair, the cock distorting her moan to sound like a muffled 'Yes.' The man ravaging her increased the rate of his thrusts into her mouth. Annette arched her back trying to pull away, it being the only way she could lessen the force of the cock slamming into her mouth. His vice grip on her hair kept her from moving away. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, Annette tired the weather the storm of his hard shaft slamming into her.

Abruptly, Annette's assailant pulled out of her mouth. Annette gasped for breath and then squealed as she was suddenly dropped back on the couch. The intruder's hands pawed at her skirt until he found the zipper. Once the skirt was unzipped, he stripped it off her, her shoes coming off as he yanked the skirt over her silky legs. Annette only wore the pantyhose under her skirt. Her clean shaven pussy was on display under the sheer nylon.

"You don't seem to be wearing panties today, slut." Annette felt her face flush with embarrassment. "Why aren't you wearing panties, slut?" Annette didn't know how to answer that question. Secretly she enjoyed the feeling of not wearing panties, with only her nylons covering her. She didn't want to encourage him with the truth.

Annette let out another squeal when he flipped her over, Annette's nylon ass pointed at the ceiling. He slapped her ass hard, the sound echoing around the house. As quickly as she was flipped over, Annette was flipped again onto her back. Her hair slipped from it's clips and bobby pins from his yanking and pulling, flopped around her face. Annette had forgotten she had been asked a question and the intruder flipped her over again. He slapped her hard on the ass, "I asked you a question, slut."

"I.. uh." Annette had no idea what to say. His manhandling and tossing her like a doll had made her dizzy. The abrupt movements were disorienting and confusing.

"What?" He asked quietly. His stern soft question had more effect on her than if he had yelled at her. The implied threat of swift punishment was very clear.

"I like-" She squeaked, cutting herself off. Annette couldn't say it out loud.

"You are a slut. You are not wearing panties because you want to be fucked in your pantyhose. Say it." he ordered, still in a soft voice.

"I am a slut." She muttered. He heard the defeat in her voice.

"And?" he prompted.

"I am not wearing panties because," Annette paused briefly as what she was about to say sent a thrill down her spine. "I want to be fucked in my pantyhose." She said.

"Good. Now, you are my slut. Understand?" He raised his hand as if to slap her.

"Yes!" she blurted.

"Good." He reached down and cupped her breast, softly pinching her hard nipple through her blouse. "And now, my little slut, I'm going to fuck you good."

"Who are you?" Annette asked. Her question was barely out of her mouth when his hand flashed from nowhere and slapped her face.

"Let that be the last time you speak without permission. I am the Chairman, and I own you slut. Understand?"

"Uh, yes, sir." Annette said tentatively "um, may I ask a question, Sir?"

"Yes." He answered, almost absentmindedly as his hand found her breast again, began fondling it.

"Uh, wh- Ooh! What are you the chairman of?" Annette found it hard to talk while his hands pawed at her.

"The Homeowners Association. You are my number one slut. No more questions. Let's fuck." The man grabbed Annette by her hair and pulled her to her feet. "Stand up." He ordered, and Annette did her best to comply without crying out in pain as he yanked on her hair. He guided her, really half dragged her, to the edge of the love seat. He manhandled her until she was on the end, bent over the arm of the chair. He stood next to her, One hand around her bound wrists supporting her. The other hand in a prime position to swat her round ass."

"On your toes, slut." Annette complied quickly to his demand, rising on her toes. "This is how a slut stands. Always. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes."

"Now, my sluts wear heels. Where are your heels slut?" Annette looked around frantically. Her pumps had been knocked off while he'd tossed her about the couch. She saw them on the floor near her clothes.

"I see them, Sir."

"Get them on."

Suddenly let go by her attacker, Annette feel against the couch. She regained her balance and then awkwardly moved to the front of the couch. With a silky nylon foot, Annette probed to get her shoe and with a soft "zop" sound, she was in. Sanding into her four inch heel and putting on the other was much harder with her arms bound tightly behind her. She couldn't balance without her arms.

The man grabbed Annette by her hair, yanking her upright. Annette grunted but managed to keep from squealing in pain. The grip on her hair allowed Annette to get her other shoe on. Once she had her heels on her feet he wrangled her back into the position she left, on the edge of the couch.

"When my sluts fuck, they fuck in heels. Understand?"

"Yes." She said.

The man slapped Annette on the ass. She was suddenly aware of how hard he could strike her. The slap was loud and forced a squeak of pain out of Annette. "Yes, what?"

"Yes... Sir?" Annette guessed.

"Say it like you mean it." He said and again he slapped her ass.

"Yes, Sir!" She squealed.

"Say it as if you are begging to be fucked." Again a slap on her ass. Annette was certain the hand prints from his strikes would mark her ass for days.

"Yes, Sir!" Annette moaned the last word. Sucking on his cock would be better than the paddling her ass was taking.

His hand slapped into Annette's ass a fourth time, but not as hard and when it made contact it stayed there. Slowly he started to rub her ass, groping the nylon that was stretched over it. "When my sluts wear heels, they also wear nylons. Understand me, slut?"

"Yes, Sir." Annette said in a moan.

"How does a slut stand?" He asked and Annette heard the threat in his voice if she didn't answer correctly.

"Um, h- OOH!!" Annette was cut off when his hand slapped her ass again.

"I didn't ask you to tell me, slut. How does a slut stand?" Annette quickly rose up on her toes. her heels rising just off the floor. "Good. Now, suck my cock, Slut."

It was clear to Annette that he wanted her to stay in her current position. She turned her head to her left and found his cock still stiff and ready for her attention. Twisting to her left she managed to get her lips around the tip of his cock.

Her assailant, using his left hand, grabbed Annette by her hair again and pulled her closer to his cock, forcing his shaft deep into her mouth. "This rules must be followed. And I know you like rules, slut" While Annette fought to keep from gagging, the man gripped her ass, gathering her pantyhose in his hand. "One slut does not constitute an association. I will need many sluts." Stretching the fabric over her ass, his hands dug into the crotch of the nylons until he tore a hole.

"You will be the chief slut." The sheer pantyhose ripped in his grasping hand as Annette sucked his cock. "Your job is to locate other sluts for me." Her mouth began to water with saliva coating his cock with a slippery mixture of spit and lipstick. Soon a large hole popped open on her nylons and abruptly he pulled out of her mouth.

Annette felt the man position himself behind her. "You will ensure my sluts know the rules!" One of his hands gripped her wrists holding her as she bent at the waist. His other hand was on her hip, clinging to the remains of her silky pantyhose. Annette felt the bulbous head of his shaft press into the lips of her pussy.

Annette's saliva and lipstick cocktail still coated the man's shaft and as he pressed into her, her vaginal juices help ease the friction of his first thrust. A quick pop of motion that almost lifted Annette off her toes and drove deep. For the first time in her sexual experience she felt a penis slam against her cervix.

Annette moaned deeply as her assailant slowly drew out of her pussy, almost all the way and then slammed back in. This slow out and hard in fucking continued for a few minutes. Each time he slammed into her she was forced against the love seat.

Annette suddenly realized that her arms were free. He had untied her as he fucked her. She got her hands in front of her and used them to help hold her self up. But free hands didn't mean freedom from the man fucking her. Again he took a fist full of her hair, yanking back her head and pulling her tight over his shaft. His other hand cupped over her mouth.

Now the real fucking began.

Annette's entire body was rocked by the onslaught of thrusting her rapist unleashed on her. Annette let out a scream that was captured in his hand clamped down over her mouth. The sensation of his hard shaft driving into her pushed Annette to the edge of an orgasm. As quickly as it started, he was out of her, releasing her hair and mouth.

Annette slumped against the couch, gasping for air when he suddenly grabbed her by the ankles lifting her. She half Landed on the couch with a grunt. Annette lifted her head to see her assailant stripping his pants off. His cock was still as hard as steel and she realized his lust had not been satisfied.

With his pants off, Annette's rapist walked around the couch, grabbing her left ankle and holding it high. Annette was helpless to resist as he knelt on the couch and grabbed her other leg. Using her legs to guide her pussy onto his cock, he manhandled her until he was again driving his shaft deep into her.

Annette writhed on the couch as he slowly drove himself into her. He let go of her ankles and his hands slid down her silken legs until they met her torso. As he rocked into her, he pawed and groped at her beasts. His hands then groped for her wrists, and once he had a hold of them he stretched her arms above her head. This caused her to arch her back and it intensified the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her slick vagina.

"Are you my slut?" He asked softly, his cheek pressing into hers.

"Yes!" She gasped.

"Is your pussy mine? Is your slut body mine? Can I fuck you whenever I wish?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Annette wrapped her legs around his torso, her orgasm beginning to climax.

"You will also bring me more sluts." Annette's eyes rolled back into her head as she reached the pinnacle of her sexual pleasure. "Do you hear me, slut? I want more."

"Yes, Sir." Annette breathed the words. "Anything you wish."

The intruder cupped a hand over Annette's mouth, with his other hand he took a fist full of her hair and then he began thrusting into her as hard as he could. Annette's legs flopped around him as he pounded into her and her arms flailed around for something to grip. She let out a scream into his hand and her orgasm forced her entire body to tremble. She felt the hot smack of cum from his shaft as his climax merged with hers and joint orgasm melted Annette.

Annette collapsed on her couch as her master pulled out of her, all of her energy spent. Annette was vaguely aware of her master kneeling next to her and she could feel his hot breath on her ear. "You belong to me, Annette Harris. Now bring me more."

Annette suddenly woke up, unaware that she had fallen asleep. For a brief moment she thought she had dreamed the experience. The hot smell of sex and her body's aches reminded her it was real.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Homeowners Association

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds