• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Impressions

First Impressions

I stomped around inside my barn hot and frustrated. The new farrier was on his way out to put shoes on my horse and I wasn't happy that the farrier I had been using for the last 5 years had move. Now I had to find someone new who could meet my high expectations. I had already met with five different farriers, none of which knew their ass from a hole in the ground about horses. I had the daunting task of telling yet another one that I was a woman and I could shoe a horse better. To top things off I had spent the last hour and a half chasing my horse around the pasture. I looked at my watch to see he was already ten minutes late. I stripped my hoodie leaving my tan skin exposed where my tank top didn't cover. Sweat rolled down my neck and surrounded my oversized breast. I picked up a soft brush and hastily brushed my horse in an effort to make time fly.

Every time I bent over to brush her legs my boobs fought to be released out of the top of my shirt. Normally I would cover them but since I was alone I didn't care. I bent over to brush my mares back legs and she was standing awkwardly not allowing me to brush the inside of her legs. With my hand I asked her to move her feet, when she didn't respond my temper flared and I hit her leg with the bristle side of the brush. A little startled and frustrated to she picked up her foot and kicked my calf. The blow wasn't hard enough to hurt but it broke the dam that was controlling all my anger and frustration. I stood up straight and threw my brush into her side. I raised my hand to slap her ass repeatedly. A firm hand caught my wrist and spun me around until I was met by rich hazel eyes. Although he never spoke a word his eyes told me to stop now. Not even sure who he was or where I came from I jerked my arm back but his strong hand never let go.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" My anger burned.

"I'm your new farrier." He still held my wrist.

"Bullshit! You can get back in your truck and go back to where ever in the hell you came from!" I wasn't gonna let a man who was accustom to manhandling women anywhere near me or my animals.

"It seems to me like you need to be taught a lesson." He pointed to my horse.

"I will not keep a horse that kicks, I will not tolerated rude behavior sir, lest she turns out like you!"

"And it looks like she will not have an owner who is short tempered. And I agree, so I'm gonna help her out." In a swift move he twisted my arm behind my back and pushed me into the tack room. Once inside the room he paused for a few moments looking around the room.

My heart raced and I couldn't believe that this was happening to me in my own barn. I had no idea what was going to happen next but I knew if I struggled it would only be worse. My body told me I needed to escape but from somewhere inside, I knew I needed to stay calm.

He pushed me over to a saddle stand and pushed me over the saddle sitting on it. With his free hand he took down a hand braided rawhide and leather quirt and my heart raced even faster. My head began to spin and I tried to deny that any part of this was exciting me.

"I must say, I thought you'd put up more of a struggle," he positioned himself beside me.

"If I struggle, you'll break my arm." I tried to sound indignant.

"No baby girl, I won't break your arm. I will never hurt you, but I will give you want you need." With that he raised his hand and let my quirt drop across my perfectly positioned ass. I buried my face in the seat of the saddle and squealed. My free hand grab the cantle. My ass burned and I could feel my pussy getting wet.

"It is unbecoming of a young lady to lose her temper." He laid the quirt across my round ass again. I moaned in pleasure and pain. My heart raced so fast I could barely breath. Again he brought the leather across my ass, harder than the first two times making my body shake.

"Take your pants down." He commanded.

"Are you mad?" I objected. Again I felt the sting across my ass and I could feel the welts starting to form. Quickly I shot up and used my free hand to unbutton my pants.

"Slower." He found an empty chair and sat down facing me. Now using both hands I slowly removed my jeans with nothing protecting my trimmed pussy but a lace thong.

"I can see you are enjoying this." He commented on the wet spot creeping up my panties. "Take everything off." He adjust his cock that was beginning to peek through his jeans. Awkwardly I gave him a strip tease. When I was naked in front of him, my nipples hard and my pussy almost dripping, he motioned me to him and then motioned me to turn around. His hands traced the welts on my pink ass. Then his tongue traced them as well.

"Bend over, hands flat on the floor." He directed.

"What for?!" I tried to turn around.

"Do as I say young lady!" His rough hands straightened my hips and then he pushed my shoulders forward as he stood pulling my exposed ass into him.

With my hands and feet flat on the ground he walked around me, letting his fingers trail around my open ass. My pussy began to tighten with anticipation and I could feel my juices running down my legs. He stopped at my head and carefully placed his feet inside my outstretched arms. His hands massaged my ass starting at the top, moving down and inward.

"Spread your feet more." I did as I was told and his fingers teases me rubbing every inch except where I needed it most. A loud crack stunned me and I felt my ass burn. Again and again his hand left its mark on my now red flesh.

"Do we understand how important it is young lady to always keep our composure?"

"YES!" I cried out. Twice more his correction found its mark.

"I'm sorry, that's not a proper response." He waited for me.

"YES SIR!" I wiggled my ass hoping it was time for him to fuck me.

"Good girl." He moved around behind me and reached over the top of me pulling me up by my hair with one hand and fingering my dripping pussy with the other. He pulled my hair down until I was looking at the ceiling. He shoved his wet fingers in my mouth and I eagerly lick every bit of myself off of him. He took his fingers away and returned them to my clit rubbing while I moaned louder and louder. Just before I started to cum he stopped. I began to whimper and he grabbed my hair and pushed me to the saddled rack again shoving my face onto the seat. Without warning his hard cock jammed into my pussy and I shot up screaming with pleasure. Again twice his hand disciplined me for leave where he had placed me. Slowly and deeply he entered me leaving no space between us. The more I screamed the faster he fucked me until neither of us could take it and we both exploded until I fell limp over the saddle in front of me him still inside me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Impressions

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 347 milliseconds