• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Ravi's Initiation into Manhood

Ravi's Initiation into Manhood

Ravi had just turned eighteen and was looking forward to lazing around for the next few months before college started. He grew up in a typical middle class neighbourhood of Madras, where everybody knew one another.

Ravi was an introvert, seldom spoke much and was uncomfortable meeting new people. As a result, he had few friends his age and spent a lot of time at home, usually with his mom. This also meant that all the ladies of the neighbourhood knew Ravi quite well. He was regarded as a helpful and sweet mannered boy who would go a long way in pleasing elders.

Among the many ladies that liked Ravi was Pankajam aunty. She was a widow in her early sixties but very healthy. She was tall and well built for an Indian woman. However, she was feared not for her physical appearance but her sharp tongue. She was usually the loudest and most loquacious in any social gathering. Pankajam aunty's son was an unmarried man of in his early thirties. He lived with her in the upper floor of a two-storey independent house.

One evening, Pankajam aunty came to Ravi's mom with a rather strange request. Her son was out of town for a few days for work and due to the recent burglaries in the city, she was apprehensive about staying alone at night. Could she borrow Ravi for a few nights?

Ravi's mom knew that that would be the last thing he would want to do but seeing the woman's plight agreed. Ravi could not believe his ears. He never understood how he could support Pankajam aunty should there be a robber in her house. Aunty was much stronger and bigger than him. And more importantly had a lot more courage than Ravi could ever muster. Added to this is the fact that he would have to bear her incessant chatter on the most trivial of things. Ravi was dismayed but had to oblige his mom.

And that is how a reluctant Ravi ended up at Pankajam aunty's doorstep on that Monday night. On buzzing the doorbell, aunty opened the door clad in a nightie and gave him a tight hug thanking him profusely for doing this. Ravi's embarrassment overcame his irritation and managed pull himself out of her grasp after much difficulty.

After about half an hour of chitchat where Ravi managed to say about five words, they decided to hit the bed. Aunty said they should share her room as her son's room was locked. Ravi's feeble protests were smothered by Pankajam aunty's arguments.

It was a hot summer night and Ravi decided to take off his shirt and sleep in his loose fitting Bermuda shorts. He entered the room and closed the door lightly. As he was taking off his shirt, aunty barged in with a jar of water and walked straight into Ravi. In the process, she fell heavily on poor Ravi and spilled the entire jug of water on him. Ravi's buttocks were aching terribly and he was fully drenched to make things worse.

Pankajam aunty apologised for a full five minutes before bringing a big towel to wipe him dry. She did not leave Ravi to dry himself and insisted that she make sure that young Ravi was fully dry so as to ensure he does not fall sick. Ravi's shorts and brief had to be removed for they were wet. That left Ravi standing in the room wrapped in a wet towel embarrassed, bruised and tired.

Aunty went to her cupboard and produced another towel and asked him to wear it as a lungi (an Indian wrap). Ravi asked if he could borrow her son's clothes but since his room was locked, aunty could not get hold of any. So Ravi was forced to wrap the towel on and collapsed into bed.

Ravi winced in pain as he lay on his back. His buttocks were hurting badly. He gingerly rubbed his buttocks. That was a terrible mistake as aunty's sharp eyes caught him doing that. She immediately came to his side and forced Ravi to show her his bruised buttocks. Ravi lowered the towel a bit but aunty could not see anything. So she forcefully pulled the towel down and exposing Ravi's bottom completely. Ravi was humiliated beyond words and wanted to vanish into the bed. Aunty firmly told Ravi that the pain had to be attended to and this was not the time to be coy.

She brought a pain balm at once and started applying it on his bare buttocks making Ravi wince even more. After massaging for a few minutes, she told Ravi that the pain should subside soon and asked him to sleep. With that she switched off the lights and slept next to him.

Ravi tossed and turned in the bed for an hour without sleeping, partly due to the pain and partly because he was so uncomfortable. When he finally slept, the bed sheet on which they were sleeping was crumpled. What was also crumpled was the towel around his waist. It had gotten undone exposing his penis.

Pankajam aunty slept on unaware of this. It was well past midnight when she turned to her side to face Ravi and he hand accidently brushed his penis. At first aunty thought she must be dreaming – she often dreamt of having sex. She was a physically strong with an even stronger libido despite her age. She had lost her husband over 10 years ago and had been sex-starved since then.

And therefore in her sleep, she assumed that she was dreaming of stroking a muscular young man's penis whereas in reality she was actually jerking off Ravi unbeknownst to her. Ravi's penis was modest in size. He did not masturbate though he had had wet dreams not infrequently. So when Pankajam aunty was stroking his penis, Ravi smiled in his sleep at such a pleasurable 'dream'.

In about five minutes, Ravi ejaculated, shooting a massive load of semen into Pankajam aunty's hand. Almost at the same time both Ravi and Pankajam aunty woke up to face each other. Ravi saw aunty holding his penis and aunty saw his cum in her hand. It took a whole minute to register for both of them.

Pankajam aunty spoke first. She first apologised for bumping into him and hurting him, spilling water, making him sleep with just a towel on and finally about jacking him off. She was upfront in saying she missed having a man in her life though she never seriously contemplated any course of action. She begged Ravi to forgive her and forget that this ever happened. She was so humiliated by all this that she started sobbing.

Then, the unthinkable happened. Ravi put his arms around her and said "Aunty, I can understand your feelings. There is no need to apologise. In fact, this is the best night I have ever had and I would love for it to happen again."

Pankajam aunty was stunned by the boy's candour. She was even more amazed that it came from such a coy and introverted boy. She just stared at Ravi speechless.

Ravi squeezed her hand and said "Aunty, you have pleasured me tonight. it is now my turn to return the favour." He quickly pulled up her night gown and went down on her.

And thus, Ravi transformed from a coy and self-conscious boy to a confident young man overnight, thanks to Pankajam aunty. They had many amazing nights after this but that Monday night was one to treasure for both Ravi and Pankajam aunty.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Ravi's Initiation into Manhood

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 977 milliseconds