• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 14

Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 14

123

Trish Stratus couldn't tell how long she'd been tied up in this dank basement. She was told it was days, but who knows whether that was true or not. All she really knew was it was becoming increasingly difficult to convince herself she was completely straight when she now spent most of her time being relentlessly tongue fucked by her fellow WWE divas.

She had lost count of the number of orgasms they had given her during her first gang bang, and since then diva after diva had returned to eat her pussy and/or ass, their tongues, mouths and fingers driving her wild. Sometimes they would come in pairs or more and work on her as a team, Trish writhing in her restraints as her pussy and ass were licked at the same time, more often than not while two other girls fondled and sucked her big tits. But worst of all sometimes her fellow divas would just fuck each other, right there in front of her, making Trish's tired body ached to be touched.

More often than not her former friend Mickie James was a part of all of these things, joyfully enjoying Trish's helpless body while ordering her bitches around. She also seemed to delight in taking her bitches' holes with her strap on, Mickie grinning wickedly at Trish nearly the whole time she was making the women's champion jealous. Trish hated that Mickie was so easily succeeding in that mission, but she couldn't help it. She just kept remembering how vividly Mickie was at fucking her and Trish wanted to beg to be one of Mickie's bitches.

It had been a while since Trish had received a visit of any kind. The last time was Mickie giving Trish a drink, some food, and the humiliating chance relieve herself in a bucket in the corner of the room. Then Mickie had promised her a special treat while she was tying her back up, smacked her ass and left her to fear/anticipate what that could be, Trish's heart racing when she finally heard a door opening and four pairs of foot steps on the stairs leading to the basement.

The first to appeared in front of Trish was a naked and grinning Mickie, who sat down on the steel chair directly in front of the bound blonde and called out to one of her equally naked sex slaves, "Come on Victoria, bend over my knee like a good girl."

Victoria gritted her teeth. She couldn't believe it. She had lost, Mickie had won. All she needed to do was to beat a woman practically half her size, and she had failed. It wasn't even to a roll-up or anything she could argue with. No, Mickie had hit her with a chick kick and pinned her in the centre of the ring when Victoria's ass was literally on the line, and now all she could do was resist becoming a total bottom as she was humiliated in front of her greatest rival, and two women who up until recently had been HER bitches.

"You heard OUR Mistress!" Torrie teased, smacking Victoria's ass hard, "Get your sexy ass over her knee so she can spank you!"

"Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, we want to see you get a taste of your own medicine Victoria." Candice agreed gleefully, unable to resist clapping her hands together and jumping up and down with excitement.

Hanging her head in shame Victoria let out a sigh and then walked over to where Mickie was sitting and then did as she was told. Which was even more awkward than she thought it would be, given how tiny Mickie was. In fact it was kind of surprising she managed to balance herself, especially because it felt like Mickie helped her by resting one hand down on her lower back, providing a surprising amount of force which helped keep her in place.

With her free hand Mickie began caressing the well rounded flesh of her ass, Victoria unable to stop herself from letting out a little whimper as she tried to prepare herself for her first ever spanking. Considering how many times she had beaten the ass of other women Victoria thought she knew what to expect, but it was almost comical how not prepared she was. The groping was bad enough, but that humiliation was nothing compared to when Mickie finally lifted her hand up and brought it crashing down with enough force to make Victoria's meaty cheeks jiggle.

Over and over again this process repeated itself, Mickie savagely beating her booty almost without mercy, Victoria soon looking forward to the few seconds Mickie would stop to grope her latest victim's butt like she was a butcher testing the quality of a piece of meat. Victoria had always prided herself on being tough as nails, but the pain and the humiliation were just too much for her and she soon began openly weeping, grateful for the fact that Trish was gagged and unable to mock her.

Torrie however had no such restraints, "That's it? That's all it takes to make you cry like a little bitch? Wow Candice, I'm glad we're Mickie's bitches now, because clearly Victoria's not good enough for us."

"I know, right." Candice agreed, before calling out, "You go girl, beat that big butt of hers and expose her for the weak ass bitch she clearly is!"

Mickie grinned at the encouragement from her bitches. She had considered bringing them all down to see Victoria get broken in, but this way was much more intimate. The only downside to having the entire WWE divas roster as her obedient fuck toys was that they had a tendency to talk over each other, their voices becoming annoying background noise which could occasionally take away from the fun second adding to it. But with just Candice and Torrie here Mickie would be able to hear them just fine, and it was extra fun to have two thirds of Vince's Devils cheer her on while she humiliated the third.

Of course just like every other time she fucked one of her bitches down here Mickie's main focus remained her ultimate prize Trish Stratus. Especially now Trish was resembling a nearly ripe piece of fruit, nearly ready to submit to her completely and become her number one bitch, but not quite there yet. The sweet anticipation made Mickie feel like she was a kid on Christmas Eve again, albeit one who had been allowed to open one present before the big day.

Trying to concentrate on the present, rather than the present she most wanted, Mickie refocused attention on Victoria's big butt. Which to be fair wasn't that hard to do, that juicy ass jiggling with every hard strike Mickie gave it, and the colour, Victoria's well tanned backside quickly turned pink, then light red, and then finally a dark angry red under the force of the constant blows. It was a sight of indescribable beauty, the kind Mickie was so addicted too. Hence why she regularly spanked each and every one of her bitches. Plus it helped keep them in line.

It also helped break a bitch in during her first time, and Mickie had been prepared to do whatever it took to reduce Victoria to a whimpering wreck. Surprisingly it didn't take that much, and while Mickie wasn't sure how she would handle receiving a spanking after a lifetime in dishing them out she'd like to think she'd cope better than the muscular woman now wriggling on her lap. Oh well, this meant the 'real fun' could start a lot sooner.

"Awww, there, there Victoria, as long as you're a good girl and do everything I say, we won't have to do this again." Mickie said soothingly when she had her fill of beating butt and switched to caressing Victoria's pain away, eventually adding after a brief bit of full on butt groping, "Now, why don't you get up and give me a big kiss?"

Even though it was phrased as a question Victoria knew it was an order, one she really didn't mind following as it was an end to the spanking. Besides, Victoria really enjoyed kissing girls, and Mickie's lips were as soft as any she had had the good fortune to sample before. And soon Mickie's tongue was bullying it's way into her mouth, and well, it suggested that maybe being Mickie's bitch wouldn't be so bad. At the very least Victoria had a feeling she was going to very much like what happened next.

To Victoria's surprise Mickie not only quickly deepened the kiss but continued to kiss her for a very long time. Although towards the end their kiss more resembled their recent match than act of passion, their tongues frantically battling for dominance while Mickie squeezed Victoria's sore butt and Victoria fondled Mickie's big boobs.

"Mmmmmm, you like my tits Victoria?" Mickie moaned once she broke the kiss, "Suck 'em! Come on girl, get me all revved up and ready for your mouth on my cunt."

Victoria was close enough to Mickie she knew the other girls didn't need revving up, she could feel how wet the other diva's pussy was. Hell, she could smell it, and practically taste it. But she certainly wasn't going to argue with the chance to suck Mickie's big tits, although the shorter girl was making it easy for her by standing up and shoving her face into her chest. Sure, normally this would have helped, but Mickie was so short and Victoria was so tall that the muscular brunette had to bend herself out of shape just to get at her new top's titties.

Whatever mild discomfort Victoria felt was totally worth it though, because Mickie's tits were awesome. So big and round, Mickie literally forcing Victoria to motorboat those huge puppies at one point before allowing her to cover that delightful flesh in kisses while of course concentrating on the nipples which were already rock hard before Victoria started sliding her tongue around them and taking them into her mouth for greedy sucking sessions.

As much as Victoria was clearly enjoying this Mickie was enjoying it so much more. After all not only was she the one being pleasured, she was the one in control of this situation, something Mickie but an unnecessary explanation point on when she pointed at both Candice and Torrie and then curled her fingers in the classic comehither motion. Pretty much instantly Torrie and Candice were by her side, giving Mickie the chance to make out with both of them.

After a few minutes of taking full advantage of that she broke her latest kiss with Torrie and ordered, "Torrie, Candice, go play with Trish. Victoria, start moving lower."

Obediently Victoria began kissing her way down her stomach, Mickie crying out joyfully as Victoria soon reached the place she wanted her the most, namely her needy pussy. Although Mickie would have been ready for a full assault Victoria unsurprisingly went for gentle lapping at first, slowly and steadily sliding her tongue up and down the smaller brunette's pussy lips, squeezing joyful moan after joyful moan from the now very happy number one contender to the women's title. Later Victoria would pick up her pace, but for now this was more than enough, especially as Candice and Torrie were giving Mickie such a wonderful show.

When they approached Mickie was expecting Trish to look apprehensive, but if anything she looked relieved. Clearly after about a week in her basement Trish Stratus was turning into the slutty little dyke whore Mickie had always hoped to turn her into. That seemed the only logical explanation for why her eyes were lighting up, and then her face became awash with bliss as Candice and Torrie gently slid their hands all over her body, while naturally spending the lion share of the time on Trish's big boobs and fat butt.

After a while Torrie began rubbing Trish's pussy while Candice played with the champion's big ass, Trish eventually crying out into her gag as both her holes were invaded at the same time. One finger in her cunt, another in her butt, each from another woman who she had been beating for the past six months. Now instead of kicking their asses Trish was Torrie's and Candice's fuck toy, under Mickie's guidance of course. Oh, the sight was enough to make Mickie want to cum in Victoria's mouth already, but she had a better idea.

Trish wasn't sure how long she was fingered in her pussy and ass, but the skill of Candice and Torrie combined with the stimulation of watching the big tough Victoria submitted to tiny little Mickie James meant that it felt like she was on the edge of orgasm in no time. She was then cruelly kept their for several blissfully agonising minutes, then she was given a reprieve from sorts.

"Ok, that's enough. Stop fingering Trish and untie her." Mickie ordered in between moans, then as Candice and Torrie did as they were told added, "Trish, when you're free come and eat my ass. Mmmmmmm, I want to feel your tongue up my big booty while Victoria is munching my little dyke fuck hole."

"What about us Mickie?" Candice whined.

"Yeah Mickie, we want to please you too." Torrie quickly added in case Mickie was put off by Candice's tone.

Torrie needn't have worried, Mickie smiled happily and said, "You two can suck my titties."

Candice and Torrie beamed happily and rush to get Trish out of her restraints. They then practically skipped over to Mickie and buried their faces in her impressive chest, leaving Trish to slumped to the floor, already feeling completely broken. She knew if she tried to run Mickie and her bitches would stop her, but it would do wonders for Trish's ego and reintroduced the idea to herself and Mickie that she might be totally straight. On the other hand if Trish was a good girl maybe she would be allowed to cum, and as that was the way more important to her than anything else the mighty women's champion slowly crawled until she was kneeling behind her challenger.

For such a tiny girl Mickie had a big butt which jetted out of her curvaceous frame and made Trish's mouth water. It didn't always. Trish vaguely remembered thinking Mickie was sexy in a purely objective way, or at least she had thought it was objective at the time, but after a week of being made to bury her face in that big booty Trish couldn't be objective about Mickie's well rounded ass. She liked it. She liked it a lot. Even craved worshipping it with her tongue, Trish barely able to give Mickie's meaty cheeks a few kisses before she spread them apart and began frantically lapping the other girl's butt hole.

"Oooooooooh Trish!" Mickie moaned joyfully as her idol went to work on her ass hole, "Mmmmmmm that's it, lick my ass, oooooooohhhhhhh, tongue my ass hole you dirty bitch mmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssss lick it! Lick me you dyke slut! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, eat my ass good, eat it soooooooooo goooooooooddddddddddd! Mmmmmmmmm eat it you butt muncher! Munch my butt like the ass reaming whore I turned you into! Oooooooooh yes, thank me Trish. Mmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhh, thank me for turning you into my own personal dyke bitch!"

Ironically Trish had ended up thanking Mickie for that in a variety of different ways over the past week, although this one being the most frequent, and despite telling herself she wasn't really grateful she couldn't help but go at each and everything with gusto. Especially when it came to eating Mickie's ass out, Trish eventually letting go of those meaty cheeks so she could literally bury her face in Mickie's big butt and pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into the other woman's back passage while Victoria was doing the same thing, only with Mickie's pussy.

Victoria was vaguely aware of Trish acting like a total ass licking whore, and her former friends/bitches licking and sucking away at Mickie's big tits, but despite herself Victoria's main focus was the tasty treat in front of her. After all, she maybe a butt busting top, but she loved the taste of pussy, and being in between Mickie's legs was telling Victoria she hadn't done it nearly enough. Like, maybe if she ate out Torrie and Candice as much as she ass fucked them they would still be her bitches and not Mickie's. Maybe she wouldn't even be in this position.

Deciding not to dwell on such thoughts, or ones of her humiliating future, Victoria decided to devote all of her attention into making Mickie cum. Which truth be told wasn't hard, Mickie was all wound up from beating her butt figuratively inside the ring and then literally outside of it, and no doubt the kick of having three divas to boss around while the champion of the division remained at her mercy helped. Besides, Victoria was very good with her tongue, and as soon as Mickie gave Victoria permission to fuck her with it the more muscular brunette took full advantage.

"Mmmmmm, come on Victoria, ooooooooh, just because your friends are doing such a good job of sucking my tits and Trish is eating my ass like it's her job doesn't mean you can get lazy." Mickie giggled as she pushed Victoria's face deeper into her cunt with one hand while she used the other to caress Candice's soft hair, "Ohhhhhhh yessssssssss, that's better, eat me just like that, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, oh yeah, make me cum in your mouth you big bitch, ooooooooooh yeeeeeessssssss, you're just a big bitch to me now Victoria, a scary looking bottom with a mouth and tongue made to please me. Ooooooohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, fuck me with your tongue you big bitch, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuck! Fuck, fuck me, mmmmmmmm, tongue fuck me just like that you fucking dyke! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk!"

If she was honest with herself part of the reason Victoria shoved her tongue as far as it would go into Mickie's cunt was to make the other diva shut up. But as soon as she felt that pussy quivering around her tongue Mickie's incoherent babbling quickly became background noise for Victoria gleefully tongue fucked that pretty little cunt until Mickie screamed hysterically and squirted cum down Victoria's throat. In fairness to Victoria, there was some swallowing involved. She had too not to drowned.

Of course despite her best efforts Victoria ended up with a face full of girl cum and pussy cream, but she was confident more than a healthy portion ended up in her belly. Besides, Victoria had plenty more chances as under Mickie's instructions Candice, Torrie, Victoria and Trish for once all work together on something, namely to make their top cum. Well, maybe 'work together' was an exaggeration, as in reality they were all kind of doing their own thing with an incredible amount of enthusiasm just to achieve the same goal. Either way Victoria ended up swallowing a lot of yummy girl cum.

"ENOUGH!" Mickie yelled, pushing first Candice and Torrie and then Trish and Victoria away from her, although making sure to keep a hold of the pretty her of her new bitch and her soon-to-be number one bitch as she beamed down at them, "That was great. Trish, you should know by now I think your tongue was made to please me, and Victoria, mmmmmm, you're one great rug muncher. But it's time for the main event, that means Victoria's thick booty is going to need to be nice and lubricated for my big cock. And since we just establish what a great ass eater Trish is, how about you two make up with a nice long rim job?"

Trish didn't answer, but Victoria grinned happily, "Oh, I like that idea Mistress. Please do it. Mmmmm, shove Trish's bitch face in between my cheeks and make her stick her tongue so far up my ass she tastes what I had for breakfast!"

"In that case, bend over and give Trish that gorgeous ass of yours!" Mickie ordered, pushing Victoria away and allowing her to get in position and start wiggling her ass invitingly before Mickie turned her attention back to Trish, "How about a Trish, are you ready to eat some more yummy girl butt? Huh? Shove your tongue up yet another girl's butt? Finally put all this silly feuding with Victoria to rest by thoroughly cleaning her ass hole, mmmmmmm, getting it all ready for me to stretch and fuck, and leave it a gaping mess? Well, are you?"

"Yes Mickie." Trish whimpered softly.

"Good, then get to work!" Mickie growled as she shoved Trish's pretty face into Victoria's luscious booty, "Eat that ass! Come on Trish, mmmmmm, that's it, tongue that sweet little anal honey pot! You love it don't you? Ohhhhhh yeah, the WWE women's champion is a dirty little dyke who loves the taste of girl butt!"

Trish couldn't agree or disagree given the way Mickie still had a hand gripping her hair, forcing her face so deep in between Victoria's well rounded cheeks that she could barely breathe. Of course if she could talk she wasn't so sure what she could say. No? Oh she wouldn't want to upset Mickie by saying such a thing. Which in all honesty might be a total lie, because Trish began lapping away at Victoria's butt hole the first chance she got with enthusiasm which seemed to contradict her literally been forced into this.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds