• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Older Man Samples Lynn Ch. 03

Older Man Samples Lynn Ch. 03

**********************************

This is a continuation of a husband sharing his wife. It is another story in the continuing saga about Lynn and her cuckold husband. There are references to incidents and characters from "The New Client Series." Like the other stories I have written, it contains, wife infidelity, cuckolding, multiple partners, and voyeurism.

I appreciate your comments, suggestions and encouragement.

***************************

Charles and my wife lead the way to his bedroom. The bedroom also has a good view. Charles has a king size four poster bed. Against one wall he has positioned a mirror. The covers and sheets are pulled back. There are two pillows stacked in the center. He is obviously prepared.

Charles and Lynn passionately kiss standing next to the bed. I cup one of her ass cheeks while Charles cups the other.

"Well my little married slut. Are you ready?'

"Yeah I ready."

"Ready for what?"

She leans on the bed and reaches for his cock, "This nice big cock. I want it in my pussy?"

"Any regrets?"

"Just that Don didn't come along so you could take turns with me." She kneels in front of him and takes him back in her mouth. "You can't fuck me until you get hard."

Charles looks down as my slutty wife strokes and sucks him hard. He encourages her with more lewd talk.

Lynn stands back up, "There. That's better. Now your cock is ready for my pussy. How do you want me?"

Charles instructs her to get on the bed. He tells her to lie on her stomach on the pillows. This puts her ass in the air with her head on the bed. He crawls on the bed and kneels between her legs. He strokes her flanks and the globes of her ass.

"Oh... yeah. Just like that. Do you like the view? Do you like my ass?"

He doesn't answer her directly. He turns to me. "I need your help again. Tie her arms and legs."

Then I notice silk scarves hanging from the bedposts. I go to the head of the bed. Stretching one of her arms, I tie her by the wrist to the bedpost. I go around to the other side and tie her other arm. Then I go to the foot of the bed and tie one her legs by the ankle. He tells me to tie her so her knees are still bent. I finish up the other leg. Now my wife is restrained by the silk scarves. with her arms out stretched, her head resting on the bed.

"Is this how you want me? How do I look?"

"Turn your head."

Lynn turns her head and looks in the mirror. She sees herself stretched out with Charles and his erect cock pointing toward her. The head is swollen; the veins and ridges plainly visible.

"Since Lynn wants two men, get on the bed next to her."

I get on the bed next to her head on the opposite side of the mirror so I do not block her view. Charles slips his hand between her legs. Lynn moans, "That's it play with my pussy some more. it has to be real wet to take your cock."

I kiss her neck and slide my hand under her body and palm her breast, "Does this feel good? Check out the view."

"God..don't stop I like both of you playing with me."

"Do you want his cock? How do good girls ask for something. You like being a good girl don't you"

"Haven't I been a good girl? I showed them my tits. Wasn't I being a good girl when I sucked their cocks?"

"You were a very good girl. I know they liked your blowjob. Don told me you sucked him good. But now you need to ask for Charles's cock in your pussy."

"Oh... Charles I need your cock. Please put it in my pussy."

Charles takes his cock and rubs the head up and down her slit. "Will you suck Don again? Will you let us take turns with your pussy? Will you thank Linda Smith for inviting you to their parties so you can suck men's cocks?"

"I will. I promise. I will do anything you want. Just fuck me!"

Charles tells her to move her knees to give him better access. He takes in her delectable ass and strokes her while lining up his cock to her slick passage .

"Come here you are going to want to see this."

I am kneeling beside him with my wife's drenched cunt in plain view. Charles slowly eases his shaft into Lynn's pussy. "Oh... yeah. Not only are you a hot married slut, you are a tight hot married slut."

"I want to be your slut. Put more in. You are already stretching me. I can take it."

He eases in about half way. "How does that feel? Is that better?"

"Oh fuck yes. God are you stretching me even more. Don't stop."

Lynn looks in the mirror to the image of Charles plowing her pussy, "Your cock looks good sliding in me. Keep fucking me like that."

She keeps moaning encouraging him to fuck her. He keeps up the short strokes easing in his full length. His pubic hair tickles her ass, letting her know he is all the way in.

Charles takes longer strokes. Leaving just the head in he slides the rest of his length and slams her the last couple of inches.

"Oh... God Charles. That's it slam my pussy." Her cries of "fuck me, don't stop," become a chant as she takes the Charles's big cock.

He pounds her faster as my wife approaches climax. Charles does nothing to quiet her down. With a yell of, "Fuck I'm cumming, don't stop," Lynn has a tremendous orgasm. She collapses as much as she can against her restraints. Her chest is heaving as she catches her breath.

"Oh... God Charles was fantastic. I've never been fucked like this before."

Charles stops fucking her to let her calm down. He tells me to untie her. I take off the scarves and remove the pillows. Charles tells me there are fresh pillows in the linen closet. I return with the pillows and put them at the head of the bed allowing my wife to rest her head. Lynn is on her back with her legs splayed. He cunt is open, dripping with their combined juices. Her breasts are swollen, the nipples fully erect. Charles is kneeling between her legs, stroking his cock.

Lynn lifts her head and I position the fresh pillow. Raising her arms above her head she displays her body for Charles. "I like to watch you play with that big cock. That was so good. Don't you want to cum? My pussy is still ready."

Lynn lifts her legs giving him access. He eases his cock into her waiting pussy. He takes a prone position using his elbows to keep his weight off of her.

She coos, "Oh... yeah baby, take some more pussy. Do you like it?"

He doesn't reply. I sit down in a chair and watch Charles and my wife fuck. She is probably not aware I am still there. I do not say anything.

He takes slower strokes, keeping his cock deep in her pussy. She strokes his back down to his ass. He is more gentle. She lovingly talks to him as he fucks her.

"You make me feel so good. I knew I was going to suck you but you surprised me when Don showed up. It was so naughty of you to invite another man for me to suck. I wanted other people to see the three of us disappear downstairs."

Charles does not say anything. They settle into a steady fucking motion. Her hips undulate to the rhythm of his stroking. Lynn is relaxed as his cock penetrates her. Her eyes are closed and her full luscious lips are slightly parted. There is just the steady sounds of flesh making contact and my wife's shallow breathing. A different jazz cd is playing in the background. It sounds like Miles Davis.

Charles takes a longer stroke and quickly slides back in Lynn's cunt, "Ugh...that's it fuck me like that."

Charles lifts himself up with elbows locked and takes longer strokes. Lynn leans up on her elbows, looking at the juncture of their bodies as Charles plumbs her velvety depths, "Oh... your cock looks so good in my pussy." She remembers I am still there, "Come over here honey. You can see his cock in my pussy."

I get back on the bed. Charles leans back in a kneeling position and continues to fuck my wife. He addresses Lynn, "Look at your husband's cock. You should give him some relief."

Lynn turns to me, "Come closer, let me suck you like I did Charles and Don while you watch his cock in my pussy."

She takes my cock in her mouth. I let out a moan, "Oh... God..you suck so good."

She works my cock with her mouth and tongue. This is the first time she has blown me while fucking another man, "That's it my nice little slut, suck me while Charles fucks you."

With all of the stimulation, I do not last long. My body tenses up and I shoot a blast of warm cum into my wife's moist mouth. I pull out and rub the head of my cock in her lips leaving a coating of my cum.

"Was that good? Do you like getting a blow job while Charles fucks me? I told you I was going to suck you. You just needed to wait your turn." She gives her attention back to Charles, "Keep fucking me I want to feel you cum in my pussy."

Charles is holding her by the hips, I am squeezing her breasts and nipples, and Lynn is rubbing his nipples. Charles speeds up. I can tell he is getting close. His face is tightening up and he is grunting while he fucks my wife. He tenses up and I can tell he is letting a blast of cum deep in Lynn's pussy. He pulls out and shoots another blast on her stomach and pubic hair. As he relaxes, my wife reaches down and squeezes some more of his cum on the outside of her pussy.

"We need to leave a taste for my husband. "

Charles raises himself from my wife's body and lies on the bed next to her. I move in between her legs and take in the view. Her cunt is messy with their combined juices. His cum is all over the outside with a slim stream across her thigh as well as drops of cum on her stomach.

"Go ahead. She has told me you like to eat her messy pussy after she has fucked."

"That's right honey I told him how you like it. Go ahead and get your treat."

I lean forward and lick the folds of her cunt. I revel in the salty taste. I lick her all over and even lap up his cum from her pubic hair. I have to raise my head and lick her stomach and abdomen clean. Lynn reclines on her elbows looking at me feast on her freshly fucked cunt. She grabs the back of my head the way s and pulls me hard against her cunt. While I eat her, Charles kneels by her head and feeds my wife his cock for her to clean up.

They both watch me clean her distended cunt. "That's it. Lick me good. Clean me while I take care of Charles. Does my pussy taste good with his cum? She points to the stream on her thigh, "Don't forget that."

I lean up to lick up more of his cum, and go back to cleaning out her cunt.

"I think you got most of it. Now it's your turn to fuck me."

As I slide into her cunt I cannot believe how hot and wet she is.

"Does my cunt feel better? Did Charles do a god job of fucking me?"

"God..honey I just love it when I can fuck you after Charles. Play with my nipples."

It takes all of my willpower to make the exquisite feel of my wife's pussy last as long as I can.

Lynn takes one hand off my nipple and places it on Charles's softening cock. Even in a relaxed state it is still pretty big.

Charles is relaxing watching me fuck my wife.

In spite of my best efforts I feel the tension build. "Oh my god, I am going to cum."

With that I let out a moan and add my cum to the mixture inside her well fucked pussy. As I collapse I give her a deep kiss with my cum coated lips and tongue.

"You taste good with all of that cum on your mouth."

The three of us relax on the bed with Lynn in the middle. We both lightly stroke her thighs. I cannot resist feeling her sopping cunt. Coming down from the stimulation and excitement from this evening's activities, we are too tired to move.

Charles suggests we spend the night. With that, the three of us drift off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Older Man Samples Lynn Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds