• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Spank My Sitter

Spank My Sitter

The situation I was in was quite normal for a single parent family. It was a Saturday afternoon and I had to be in two places at once. This is why baby-sitters were invented. I arranged for Kelly to come and sit with Jason for the afternoon while I shot through to my other appointment.

Kelly lives a few doors down. She's a pretty young woman, blonde, around nineteen or twenty.

Hopefully, I told her, I'd be back before his grandmother arrived to collect him. He was staying with his grandparents for a few days. If I didn't get back in time she'd find his bag already packed, sitting on the end of his bed.

I did get back in time. Not too much time, but I did beat my mother-in-law there. When I strolled into the house Jason came prancing up to me, a big smirk on his face. Kelly followed along, looking amused.

"Um, Dad, you've always said it's not nice to call people names, haven't you?" said Jason.

"I have," I said, nodding in agreement.

"And you said if you ever caught me calling people names you'd paddle my tush, didn't you?"

I agreed that threats along those lines might have been uttered.

"Then," said Jason with a rush, "you have to spank Kelly."

"Ah, precisely why do I have to spank Kelly?" I asked, looking at her thoughtfully.

"She called me names," said Jason smugly.

"I see. Just as a matter of curiosity, what did she call you?" I asked, watching Kelly blush.

"She said I was an evil-smelling fiend from the deepest hells," announced Jason proudly.

"And you remembered all that?" The kid had an excellent forgetery, but a curse like that he remembers?

"I asked her to repeat it slowly so I could learn it," Jason told me, plainly pleased with his foresight.

"Well, don't let me catch you using it on anyone," I told him. "One little thing. Why did she call you that?"

It was interesting to watch Jason's face fall and Kelly's smile broaden. Jason was now looking around, trying to latch onto some way to change the subject. He was lucky. There was the toot of a horn.

"Oh, look," he said, relieved. "It's Grandma. I'll get my bag."

With that he bolted to his bedroom while I opened the front door to admit his Grandmother. Jason came trailing back moments later, dragging his bag. He seemed in a hurry to depart. Apparently he didn't want to keep his Grandfather waiting for him to get there.

After waving Jason and his Grandmother off, I turned to Kelly.

"Evil-smelling demon from the deepest hells?" I asked.

"Fiend, not demon, and don't ask," she said.

I considered her thoughtfully for a moment.

"Tell me," I said, my curiosity evident. "Did this have anything to do with a big, black, hairy, spider?"

"God, no," Kelly responded. "He's still alive, isn't he? Let's just say that I don't like worms."

"Ah, so no spiders. That's interesting."

"What's so interesting about no spiders?" Kelly quizzed, plainly puzzled.

"It's just that the big, black, hairy, spider I mentioned is currently crawling up your t-shirt."

Kelly gave a small shriek and, looking down, failed to see anything.

"You rotten swine," she said. "I really thought there was one on me."

"Keep watching," I sighed. "It's about to come out from under mount boob."

Her eyes went wide and she looked down again, just in time to see two black, hairy, legs looking for a purchase on the upper side of her breast.

Have you ever seen how fast a young woman can take off a t-shirt. One moment she had one on and the next it was sailing across the room.

It's also amazing what women forget in times of stress. It was a hot day and the only company that Kelly expected to have was a small child. I didn't count as she would only see me for a minute or so after she arrived and before she left. Accordingly, she hadn't bothered with a bra. Not that she really needed one, I was forced to admit. Her breasts were standing quite firmly, although they were bouncing slightly as a result of her hasty movement. Fascinating things to watch.

"Don't just stand there," she yelped at me, staring at where her t-shirt had landed. "Do something."

So I did something. I reached out and stopped her breasts from bouncing. From the astounded look on her suddenly blushing face I'd have to say she'd totally forgotten about her lack of bra. Or maybe she was blushing because she now had a hand bra, my hands.

She hastily slapped my hands away, glaring at me.

"The spider, damn you," she hissed. "Do something about the spider."

Laughing, I strolled over and picked up the t-shirt. I could see the bump that was the spider moving around inside it, seeing it was now inside out. The poor insect was probably wondering what on earth had happened. Taking the t-shirt over to the window I shook it out, sending the spider out to play in the sunshine.

Turning back towards Kelly, she was standing there with an arm across her breasts, holding out her hand for her top.

"Instead of me giving you this," I said, waving the top, "why don't you slip off your skirt and panties?"

"What?" she snapped, almost shrieking the word. "Have you gone out of your mind? Why would I do that?"

"The spanking, remember?"

"Spanking?"

"I like to oblige Jason when possible and he did request that you be spanked for calling him names."

"If you think I'm going to take off my panties so you can spank me you're out of your tiny mind."

"OK. Suit yourself," I said. "It's probably more fun taking them down myself. Come on over."

I pulled out a chair from the table and sat on it, looking at her expectantly. She glared back.

"You are not going to spank me," she said, speaking slowly and clearly.

"Why not?" I asked, speaking just as slowly and clearly.

"Why not?" Back to nearly screaming again. "Why would I want to be spanked?"

"For fun and the experience?" I suggested.

"May I have my top, please?" Speaking quietly now. That's always dangerous, when a woman speaks quietly.

"Certainly," I said, handing it over, just not letting go yet.

"I'll tell you what," I said. "We'll start off with a small spanking and if you don't like it we'll go straight to the seduction stage."

"What seduction stage," she demanded.

"Well look at yourself. You're lovely. Why wouldn't I be thinking about seducing you? After the spanking you'd have been in need of some loving care and of course I would have provided it."

"And you expect me to agree to being seduced?" she asked, snatching her t-shirt out of my grasp.

"No agreement necessary," I pointed out. "That's why it's called seduction. You're persuaded into bed against your wishes."

It seemed that she'd forgotten about her topless state again. She was standing there, hands on her hips, glaring at me.

"I have no intention of going to bed with you," she told me firmly. "Nor am I going to take off my panties so that you can spank me. Just forget the whole thing."

"I'd like to," I said softly, "but your nipples are voting in my favour. That makes the vote three to one in favour of spanking and seduction."

Kelly quickly covered her breasts again, flushing. Her nipples had been pointing quite markedly and she couldn't really deny it.

"You are not spanking me," she said firmly.

"OK, no spanking," I said with a sigh.

With that I reached out and caught her arm, drawing her forward and across my knee. I flicked her skirt up and let my hand roam over her bottom.

"What are you doing," she demanded.

"Not spanking you," I said, my hands slipping under her panties and caressing her bottom.

"I said you can't seduce me, either," she quickly pointed out.

"Um, no, you didn't," I denied. "You just said no spanking."

I slid her panties down out of my way, hand rubbing along her lips and finally closing over her mound and squeezing.

"Besides, you can't say no seducing. The no is implied, but the seduction takes place anyway."

"Not with me it doesn't. Let me up."

I rubbed her mound some more, feeling her squirm under my touch. I shifted my hand from where it was resting on her back to reach down and capture a breast. I held it firmly, my thumb rubbing the nipple.

"Stop that," she hissed. "I don't like it."

"Don't tell fibs," I said gently, "or I might change my mind about the spanking. Come to think of it, have you changed your mind about getting one?"

I continued massaging and touching and probing while talking, while Kelly twisted and squirmed.

"Why would I change my mind about a spanking?"

"Because then you can blame the spanking for allowing yourself to be seduced," I pointed out. "It weakened your will power, so you couldn't help yourself."

"I'm not changing my mind. You're not going to spank me."

"I think I will be doing just that at the count of five," I said.

I started counting, wondering if she'd get up off my knee. Surely she must know that with one hand teasing her breast and the other casually rubbing her pussy there was nothing actually holding her down.

"One . . . two . . . three."

I wasn't counting fast but Kelly just lay there as if frozen. On four my hand lifted away from her pussy, poised in the air above her.

"You wouldn't dare," was all she said, but she didn't move away from the threat.

I said five and waited a second.

"No. Don't you dare," Kelly wailed again, and then my hand came down smartly on her bottom.

"You rotten swine. Stop it. How dare you hit me?"

She was very noisy and full of protests but she still lay obediently, bent over my knee, bare bottom presented. I proceeded to paddle her firmly. My free hand, incidentally, continued playing with the breast that dangled so tantalizingly.

The first half dozen spanks landed on her bottom cheeks, starting a nice flush. After that my target varied, sometimes her bottom, sometimes her mound. The difference was in how hard I spanked the different areas and how fast I lifted my hand away. For some reason, whenever I landed a spank on her pussy, my hand seemed to want to linger, giving it a little squeeze and a rub before returning to continue the spanking.

Kelly squirmed and wriggled and protested, but it was interesting to note that she didn't wriggle so hard that she fell off my lap. She kicked her legs up and down in protest when my hand dwelt upon her mound, but she didn't seem able to close her legs enough to deny me access.

In short order she was wailing and apologising for whatever had offended me, promising to behave. No tears, I noticed, but an excellent pretence of remorse. Deciding that the spanking had worked its magic I stopped smacking her bottom and concentrated on her pussy.

I rubbed and massaged her, and I wasn't doing it all that gently. I was effectively letting her know that I was in charge and she would have to go along with what I wanted.

I didn't need to do an internal probe to know she was wet and ready. My hand almost splashed just playing with her lips. That didn't prevent me from slipping a couple of fingers into her wet hotness, testing the waters, you might say.

I swung her to her feet and stood up myself. I watched her as I undid my trousers and dropped them. Her eyes were looking at me, or at least looking at my erection. I was interested to observe that she was now totally naked. Her skirt had dropped off, and I hadn't done it.

I considered what to do. I was tempted to just have her lean over the table and take her from behind, but I suspected that she wanted to see me taking her. That was OK. I turned her to lean back against the table, facing me. I moved between her thighs, my erection pressing forward against her.

"Do it," I said softly.

She jerked her head up to look at me, then looked down again at where my erection was resting against her. She reached down and her hand closed over me. Watching her I could see her concentrating as she moved me so I was now pressing against her slit. She moved her lips slightly apart, guiding me in. With just the head of my cock in her, her lips closed around me, and she released me, putting her hands behind her to brace herself.

Enter slow or fast? She wanted fast, I was sure. She wanted rough and ready, hot and hard. I drove in hard and fast. She gasped and surged forward to meet me.

I think vigorously would be the way to describe how we came together. I drove in hard, giving her everything I had. Leaning over I captured her mouth while my hands took hold of her breasts.

From that point I ravaged her body. Mind you, she was ravaging me right back. Her groin ground hard against mine as I drove into her, her hands were clawing against my shoulders while my hands massaged her breasts, and our mouths were clamped against each other.

We just pounded against each other. She writhed under me, clinging, holding me tightly, pushing herself hard to meet me as I took her, wanting what I was giving and wanting it now.

I guess we were a little too vigorous. I was banging hard into her, moving faster and faster, ramping up the pace and seeking fulfilment. All too soon it came. She climaxed, and I climaxed close behind her, venting myself into her.

I withdrew and leaned back against the table next to Kelly, breathing hard. It was a small consolation to notice that she was also right out of it. We were, to put it crudely, both totally fucked.

Finally Kelly gave her head a shake and straightened up. She turned and looked at me and spoke.

"Bastard," she said succinctly.

I grinned at her.

"I take exception to that remark," I said. "If I was feeling stronger I'd be forced to put you over my knee and spank you. As it is, you'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'll deal with your insolence then."

"Ha," she snorted. "You're dreaming if you think I'm going to let you touch me again."

"That's OK," I assured her. "You don't have to let me. Wear jeans when you come round. It'll be interesting having to take them off before I rape you."

"Isn't that what you just did?"

"Certainly not," I said, insulted. "That was a spanking that you assented to, followed by a seduction. When you come around tomorrow I'll drag you down to my bedroom, bend you over the end of the bed, tear your jeans down low enough so that I can get at your pussy and then ravish you from behind while you kick and squeal and struggle."

She blandly ignored my comment about her agreeing to the spanking and the seduction. She homed straight in on the promised ravishment.

"Do you seriously think that I'll come around here tomorrow, knowing that you'll rape me as soon as I walk in the door?"

"Yes, and don't forget the tight jeans. You'll want to make me work for it."

She gave me a huffy look and scrambled into her clothes, checking the t shirt very carefully before putting it on. She glared at me when she saw me watching her.

"Stupid spider," she muttered. "That wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been there."

I knew when to keep my mouth shut. With a straight face I escorted her to the door. She left without a backward glance, but she'd be back. I was willing to lay nice odds that she'd be back tomorrow, wearing tight jeans.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Spank My Sitter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds