• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Submissive Gets Taken Ch. 01

Submissive Gets Taken Ch. 01

I was sat eagerly waiting for Him to arrive... Dressed in my sexiest black silk underwear & suspenders, the black patent Louboutin shoes He had bought me... And my newest... and most prized possession... My collar. Looking at myself in the mirror, I feel a sudden flutter in my pussy as my fingers caress the letters engraved on it... "Submissive". I can feel the moistness between my legs already and I'm tempted to please myself there and then... But stop, knowing I would face punishment from my lover... My Dom...

It was a Monday morning, I had taken the day off from work, as planned... My Dom was my dirty little secret, my married lover... And so we planned our rendezvous around family/work commitments... A little older than his 26 year old mistress, he had become the focal point of my thoughts.

I hear his car pulling in the drive, and instantly feel a tickle travelling up my stomach. It had been almost a month since I had last laid eyes on him and felt his touch... The anticipation of seeing him, being instructed and dommed by him was overwhelming.

I open the door and stop for a second to admire him... That face. Chiseled with hungry blue eyes that saw deep into my inner most sexual thoughts and desires. I was his... And he was mine.

He says "hello substress" in a deep and sexy voice... I love hearing him call me that. His sweet scent fills the hallway as he closes the door behind him. I feel his eyes on me, inspecting me and I can see a firmness through his jeans beginning to grow. He takes my face in his powerful hands and pressing me against the wall, he begins to kiss me, gently massaging my tongue with his. I feel the tension leave my body as I get lost in his touch, his tongue probing my mouth while his hands explore my body... He had missed me...

He takes me by the hand and leads me into my kitchen putting his bag on the side... He tells me to sit on the chair and get comfortable... I do as instructed... Unzipping his bag, he removes the latex tape from it and walks towards me. Spreading my legs with a firm hand, he ties each of them to the chair legs whilst admiring his sub in her fuck me shoes. He pulls my underwear to the side to get a glimpse of the tight little pussy that belongs to him... and smiles to find it moist already...

He removes my lead from his bag. He pulls my hair away from my neck and I can see how much it pleases him to attach it to my collar... He sips some of the champagne I had just poured for his arrival... Then kisses me, allowing me to taste some of it too... I start to massage his cock through his jeans before unbuttoning them. I take his erection into my mouth, first teasing his head with my tongue, and then gently suck his balls... Looking up at him, I can hear him groan at the sight of his cock smothered in his sub's red lipstick. I begin to move my head up and down, massaging his smooth firm shaft with my hands and tongue, taking him in as deep as I can and enjoying the taste of his pre-cum... He tugs at my lead to pull me further onto him, and gripping my hair he pushes deeper so that I can feel him at the back of my throat and I gag a little. He doesn't force me but I'm under his complete control... He starts to fuck my face, holding the back of my head... And I hear his breathing quicken, sensing that he is close...

He releases me before he cums and allows me to catch my breath... I am so hungry for him... I slide my finger between my legs and find myself soaking wet...

He then takes my hands and ties them behind my back, then expertly blindfolds me with the latex tape and finally gags me. I am powerless at his hands, completely restrained... I can feel his breath on my face as he teases me with soft kisses... he can sense and is enjoying my desperation to kiss him, and frustration at not being able to... I can feel him kneeling now, as he pulls the chair closer to him and spreads my legs wide apart... He slides my damp underwear to the side and begins to softly blow on my clit, expertly flicking it with his tongue and teasing my pussy lips. I instantly feel my orgasm building... I moan loudly as he begins to finger fuck me, stroking my G to climax... I come hard and quickly... He removes the gag and slips his finger into my mouth, allowing me to lick my cum off it.

Untying me, he leads me into the bedroom, still blindfolded... I imagine that he is pleased with the view of his substress in 6 inch heels, collar and lead... He tells me to remove my underwear and get on all fours on the bed... I do as I'm told... I feel a little vulnerable now and it's fucking turning me on...

I feel his hands on my ass, he kisses it before moving his lips down towards my pussy again... My back is arched and I begin to push back onto his gorgeous face, wanting his tongue deeper in me... He knows exactly how I like it... I tell him that I want to come and he slides his finger into my ass and begins to gently massage it... I let out a loud moan as I cum hard for the second time...

I'm hungry to feel his cock inside me now... He flips me over onto my back and ties my hands to the headboard... He places my legs over his shoulders and with one swift thrust he is deep inside me... I beg him to remove my blindfold, I want to see him fuck me. He grants me my request... His eyes are staring deep into mine as my pussy tightens around his hardness... He starts fucking me harder and I feel my legs begin to tremble... I ask him to kiss me and he whispers that he wants to cum inside me... We both orgasm together as he hits my g spot... He collapses Kissing my breasts and I feel him slip out of me... I savour the feeling of having his cum drip out of me...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Submissive Gets Taken Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds